They Meet Again

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

"I knew this wouldn't work..." Bom sighed, her chin rested at the palm of her hands.

"Cheer up Bommie! It's only been a week you know? They're bound to be friends soon!" cheered Minzy as she tapped Bom’s shoulder.

"Hmm... what should we do now?" CL wondered as she walked back and forth beside the window.

“Aigo Chaerin, can you stay still? You’re making me dizzy!” Bom complained.

"Relax girls, I've got a plan! I'm sure this'll be successful! Fighting~!" told Grandpa Park  happily which made the three girls gleaming with excitement.

 


 

One awful, dreadful, and tiring week had passed, according to Exo: following Dara closely and attentively as she tries to chase them off her trail, blocks boys big or small out of Dara's path, buying food for Dara even though Dara resists — 2 girls had to hold her on her chair to stay still — having to talk to Dara about random things — "Do you know the tale of big buckets?" Tao asked randomly while Dara ended each topic with a quick "No". Once they had enough of the blackmailing texts — telling them over and over again that if they wouldn't follow, their sasaeng fans would go attacking and harassing them — and they stopped following Dara and let her be on her own — which was their biggest mistake.

 

Flashback

One wednesday morning, when Exo arrived at their school, they saw quite a number of female students, not from their school, and Kris spotted a face that looked so familiar that his face went white as paper. Suzy, the most dangerous sasaeng fan Kris has ever had. He had an awful memory with her where he had to literally call a policeman just to save him from that sasaeng. He wished that she wouldn't see him… them.

Then at that moment, his fears where soon realized. Suzy had turned towards Exo and shouted "EXO IS HERE!" while pointing at them excitedly. Exo broke for a run around their campus towards the back gate of the school. Luckily they escaped as guards and teachers came to block at least a hundred female students from entering the school. A text had appeared on Sehun's phone.

"Liked—the—sasaengs—we—brought—for—you—guys?—ke—ke—ke!

This—is—RIDICULOUS!" Sehun panted, and the others too, grasping for breath.

Since then they followed every orders from the messages they keep receiving, which made them restless.

End of Flashback

 

"Finally! A warm Dara-free saturday!" Chen cried with glee as he went to the dining room to have breakfast with the rest.

"A blackmail-free saturday!" Tao sang happily.

"One stalk-free saturday!" Sehun cheered while beaming at Exo.

"One heavy-breakfast for the group~ I cooked bacons, hotdogs and fried eggs, macaroni soup as requested by Lay, and fried rice!— oh, and orange juice and bread filled with peanut butter, just in case." D.O smiled, satisfied, as he heard the rest of his friends commenting on the food. "Simply delicious!" declared Baekhyun as he ate with delight.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Suho got up, went to the door and immediately peeked through the peek-hole, only to see a mailman with a weird pink and light-blue boxes. "Did one of you guys ordered something?" Suho turned and asked the others, who answered him with a shrug. He wondered the mailman who was squinting his eyes to the package to see if he was reading the name right.

"Ah sir, we are Exo" replied Suho as he pointed to the rest of Exo. The mailman nodded.

"I see, then can you please sign here sir?" the mailman handed over a slip to which Suho signed.

"Who sent these?" asked Suho as he gave back the slip to the mailman.

"I dont know sir. It's not written on the package..." Suho gave a suspicious look at the package — which seemed to be harmless.

"Hmm… ok"

The mailman bowed then left. Suho closed the door and put the two packages on the table in their living room. Soon, the others joined him and stared intently on the packages.

"What if it's from a sasaeng..." Lay assumed while observing the two boxes laid in front of them.

"What if its a bomb or something?" Chayeol thought aloud which alarmed Luhan and Xiumin.

"Why don't we just open these and be done with it?" Kris said impatiently.

Kai opened the light-blue box while Luhan opened the pink one. To all of their surprise, the two packages had contained twelve tickets to an open concert that will be held only a few blocks away from their house at 2pm and a gift check worth twelve different Gucci products. "YES!!" Tao cheered excitedly. All of them were astonished, but Luhan felt that something was off.

"Who would send us such an expensive gift? Is it even a gift? And from who?" doubted Luhan. Suho began to clear his throat and began to suspect as well. "What if this is a trap? A sasaeng-trap?"

Xiumin's phone rang out of the blue. "Of course!" Chanyeol exclaimed. Xiumin started to read the message:

I hope you like our little gift. Enjoy! It’s totally sasaeng-free! Ciao~

"We should we go. Knowing that they sent it to us, I'm sure it's safe." assured Tao with sparkling eyes.

"Well we could… it would be like taking a break after a week's dreadful task" nodded Kai

After a long thought, they decided to go. It's not like it would harm them, they supposed —a little relaxation wouldn't hurt. And they believed that it was a kind of “sorry” gift for them, regarding the sasaeng incident.

Exo got up and went to their rooms, got clothes, then went to the shower. After half an hour, they all got dressed — plain jeans and t-shirt. Thay had their lunch and left at half past noon with their van.

 


 

"Bye Grandpa! I'm going to go shopping with the girls" Dara waving her hand as she got  into her car — a red convertible. Her Grandfather was smiling at her as she went off. Dara picked up a cd on her side and inserted it to her cd player. She was jamming with the song until her phone rang. It was a message from Bom. Dara drove her car to the side and stopped to read the message.

Darongie~ Change of plans! We're going to a concert instead! Drop by my house, I'm with Minzy and Chaerin~

Dara furrowed her brows. She wasn't happy. One thing that Dara loves is to go shopping, but won't be happening now because of a sudden change in plans. She heaved a sigh and started the engine again, drove towards Bom's house, picked up her best friends and proceeded to the venue of the concert — which Bom told.

 


 

"Where's the concert?" D.O looked up and down to look for a stage somewhere. "Where are the singers? the dance troop? the stage?" Baekhyun asked scanning the area. "Is this some kind of joke?!" growled Kris, slowly raging with rage.

"Now, now Kris. Look, it's only one in the afternoon! The concert will start at two. Maybe they'll set up the stage in a few minutes, right guys?" Suho tried to convince others so that Kris would calm down. "Let's buy food for a while" suggested Lay trying to distract Kris, which eventually worked because they were heading to a nearby cafe.

 


 

"Don't tell me you guys are just messing with me—"

"Of course not Darong! There's definately a concert at 2! Look, its only 1:15!" Bom said defensively — with a slight panick on her face.

"But there's suppose to be a stage right?! You guys—"

"Look Dara-yah! Food!" Minzy pointed excitedly towards the cafe just opposite to them. "Let's go buy some food!" and without waiting for her reply, Bom held Dara's hands and dragged her towards the cafe, looking back to Minzy and mouthing the words "nice cover up!"

 


 

"What do you guys want?" Suho asked.

"I want...hmm...chocolate shake and uhh....cake!" Chanyeol answered first, then followed by Baekhyun who ordered the same. "Blueberry cheesecake for me" said Luhan.

By the time Exo they got their orders, they went to find a table for 12. Luckily they found a table with 16 chairs beside the front window of the café — the only table available since the cafe is full. Just when they were about to eat, they heard the cafe door open — they saw a figure whom they least want to see that day.

"Hmm want do you want Darong?" asked Bom looking Dara. "I'm not hungry..." Dara replied with a bit of annoyance in her voice. "Mango shake it is then! What about you two?" Bom turned to CL and Minzy. "Strawberry cake for Minzi-yah and Cheesecake for me" CL replied.

After they got their orders, the girls turned away from the cashier to find a seat. Unfortunately, the cafe was full of people and almost all tables where filled… except for one particular table and Bom had this smile on her face. Bom approached the table of Exo.

"Mind if we seat? The girls and I have nowhere to seat..." Bom asked politely to them. For a second, the whole group faced each other, deciding on wether they let them sit or not. But of course, they let them seat. Dara wasn't happy. Dara was forced by Bom to seat beside D.O while the rest of them sat beside her. They began to eat in the awkward silence, until Bom stood up and so did Minzy and CL.

"Where are you guys going?" Dara glared. "Mianhe Dara-yah, there's an emergency at my house." CL said, though she seemed to be calm, according to Exo. "We'll leave you here. Sorry Dara-yah." Minzy shook her head. "Can't I come with you?!"Dara stood up but Bom pushed her down. "No, you stay. After all, you gotta watch the concert. We'll be taking your car though. Bye Darong!" and with one more smile, the three girls left. Dara dazed.

Exo received a message each from the same number — the number that haunted them with blackmails and orders.

Have fun at the concert guys! We leave Darongie to you~