Operation: S.C.A.R.E

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Hi guys. Sorry that I haven't been able to update for a week. Exo is having a hard time and I was so broken-hearted when I read every article connected to Exo and Kris oppa. I was originally thinking that I should drop this story since I'm about to lost my inspiration, but then again, Kris oppa won't leave Exo and I believe in that. So for those who are a fan of galaxy, I will make sure Exo will remain as a whole here. Yesteday was Suho gramp's birthday and today is Exo's first concert so here's a long update! Hope you enjoy! :)

 


 

 

“Get out.” Kris ordered as he stopped the van in front the school gate.

“Can’t we go in as a group?” Sehun whined as he leaned towards Kris from the back.

“Yeah. It’s been a while since we went in together.” Kai nodded and looked at Kris from the passenger’s seat. The others agreed and stayed on their seats. Kris on the other hand, heaved a sigh and nodded.

“Fine. But if my baby (the van) gets scratched I will never take you guys with me to school ever again.” He warned but deep inside he was smiling. Kris then drove to the parking lot and parked at his usual spot.

“Let’s go.” Kris said as he opened his door and got out from the van. The twelve boys walked together in the hall towards their classroom.

 

“Kyaaa Exo here!”

“Omo, their together again!”

“This is so great I’m getting teary-eyed.”

The boys greeted the other students — mostly girls — and gave them heart-warming smiles. Girls couldn’t help but squeal and jump around at the same time — some girls even cried at the wonderful reunion. The boys still kept smiling, unable to hide the overwhelming happiness they were feeling. Soon enough they arrived at their classroom. Everyone stared at them and then,

“So the rumor was true! Nice one.”

“Ah, my boys are together again~ And I thought they were spreading gossip again.”

“Yah Exo, don’t fight anymore. It’s important that our school’s princes will remain handsome till we graduate.”

The boys just smiled and proceeded to their seats. All of them were happily chatting since their class starts at 8:00 a.m. and they still have ten minutes left. Everything was fine until one of their classmates entered the room panting. All of them were just about to ignore her till she announced something that caught their attention.

“S-sandara Park is back… And… She’s not alone…” huffed the girl student as she leaned to the door for support. The boys looked at each other, then to the girl.

“Where is she?” Suho asked as he stood up from his seat. “Who is she with?” The girl just shrugged then went back to her seat. The teacher came in when Suho was about to ask the girl again. She gestured her students to sit as she put her things on her table.

please close the door, we’re about to start the class.” The teacher ordered while adjusting her spectacles; nodded and stood up. was about to close the door when a hand blocked it.

“Wait!” a girl slightly shouted; Exo stiffened when they heard a familiar voice. A head of a beautiful girl popped up from their door.  “Can we come in?”

 

What the…

 

 


 

 

“Dara-ah come out will you?” Minzy huffed as she tried to tug Dara out of the backseat of the car.

“No! I won’t come out with you guys coming with me.” Dara resisted as she grab hold of the passenger’s seat.

“Sandy you’re only attracting more people if you don’t come out.” Chaerin added as she too tugged Dara out of the car.

“You three are attracting people not me. What the heck are you three wearing?!”

“Yah Darongie, don’t be like that. It took me five hours to pick these outfits. FIVE HOURS!” Bom put her hands on her waist and puffed her cheeks in irritation.

“Don’t you three have something better to do? Like GO to your OWN school?”

“Sandara Park, we’ve talked about this already. We are your bodyguards for today and you agreed!”

“Park Bom, I agreed to your deal to go to school but I never said you could be my bodyguards. And frankly speaking, you look more like a model than a bodyguard.” Dara threw a glare, pointing out the obvious.

“Jeans slash pants slash leggings is not my style. I look gorgeous in a dress. Let’s go!” With teamwork, the three girls managed to pull Dara out of the car. Dara was in between CL and Minzy while Bom was in front of them as they walked to the hall.

 

“Omo, Dara’s back!”

“Who’s with her?”

“Are they models?” iness.

“The girl in front looks like one.” Dara rolled her eyes at this.

“But the other two look like gangsters.”

“Pretty gangsters.” Charisma.

“Dara!” a boy called.

“We missed you Dara! Saranghae!”

“Dara-ah’s popularity never cease.” Minzy said as she looked at the fan boys at the far end of the hall; CL hummed in agreement. Dara groaned, she really doesn’t like too much attention after all. She used to be surrounded by someones so that she wouldn’t be able to see many eyes looking at her.

 

What the hell am I thinking?

 

“Unnie, Dara’s going to be late!” Minzy announced as she glanced at her wrist watch. “Dara-ah, where is your room?”

“There.” Dara pointed out at the door about-to-be-closed casually. Bom broke a run for it and stopped the door from closing using her hand. “Wait!” Bom shouted. Minzy, CL, and Dara walked a bit faster to catch up with Bom. Bom inserted her head to the little space made by the door and smiled at the person holding the door. “Can we come in?”

The whole room was filled with murmurs.

“Who is she?”

“Is she a transferee?”

“Ah, she looks like a doll.”

The teacher noticed the class being noisy. “Class keep quiet.” The teacher then looked at by the door, “, I told you to close the door.”

“Ma’am…” took a step sideward so that Bom was seen by the teacher. Bom slipped in and bowed at the teacher. “Annyeonghaseyo. Bom-imnida.”

“Are you a transfer student?”

“Aniyo...” — attitude — “Uh, I mean, yeah I am. What’s it to you?” half of the class gasped at Bom’s answer.  Even Dara thought it was rude that’s why she hissed at her. “Bommie, what the hell are you doing?!”

All eyes were on Bom — particularly at Bom’s side. “Aish, move it.” Dara slightly pushed Bom so that she could enter.

“Sorry ma’am for my friend’s rudeness. She’s about to go, right Bommie?” Dara bowed to the teacher and went to her seat.

“Bom-unnie, your plan backfired.” Minzy whispered as she looked at Dara’s direction.

“Oh no it’s not.” Bom assured as she walked towards the teacher and whispered something. Dara noticed this so she stood up from her seat. “Park Bom, what the hell?!” She saw the teacher went pale.

“I understand.” The teacher spoke. She cleared and looked at her students. “Class dismissed. You may go now. Exo, Dara, stay.” After that, the teacher grabbed her bag and walked out of the classroom. Everyone left except for the sixteen.

“I’m leaving.” Dara said as she picked up her bag, but Minzy came in and stopped her.

“Guns.” Bom spoke as she took out a gun from who knows where; Minzy and CL also got guns. The boys were startled at this.

“Yah! What are you doing?! Get those guns out!”

“Sandy, we are doing this for you.”

“So tell us Darongie, who made you cry?” Bom asked sharply as she pointed the gun to Suho. “Was it this guy or…” she then pointed the gun at the wide-eyed D.O “this guy?”

“Bommie you better put that down! Minzy! Chaerin!”

“Dara-ah, don’t be scared. Tell us, who made you cry?”

“Minzy-ah, she said that a Kris guy yelled at her, then Tao something made her cry.”

“Thanks for the tip CL.” Bom pointed the gun at Luhan and threw him a death glare. “You look like the Kris guy. Now why did you make Darongie cry?!”

“Seriously Bommie? You knew exo but you don’t know them one by one?!” Dara growled. “Bom-unnie, that’s not Kris. It’s this guy.” Minzy then pointed the gun at Sehun. Dara mentally face-palmed at this.

“Hmm, you must be Tao.” CL then pointed her gun at Baekhyun. Dara couldn’t take it anymore and literally face-palmed at the three girls. The boys chuckled at this.

“Yah, why are you laughing? You guys are supposed to be scared!” Bom said annoyed.

“Why should we be scared of pellet guns?” Lay asked innocently.

“How’d you know this was a pellet— I mean this isn’t a pellet gun!” Bom defended while pointing her gun at Lay.

Dara, Minzy, and CL looked at Bom, then to her gun, and face-palmed.

“I knew this plan would backfire.” CL sighed as she put her gun down at Tao’s desk. “I lost my respect to Bom-unnie’s plans…” Minzy shook her head as she too put her gun down beside CL’s.

“W-what are you two talking about?” Bom asked nervously. Dara then grabbed Bom’s gun out of her hand and peeled something off.

“You forgot to remove the price tag and you forgot to take off this ‘pellet world’ sticker.” Dara said, handing in the gun back to Bom.

“Operation SCARE failed.” Minzy and CL told in unison as Bom went to a corner and mumbled words of depression. ‘s.c.a.r.e not scare’

“In behalf of my crazy and weird friends, I’m sorry.” Dara bowed a 90-degree bow then looked at the boys intently.

“I-it’s ok Dara, you don’t have to apologize. I think we’re the ones who should apologize since we kind-a hurt your friend.” Suho said, looking at Bom. Dara shook her head, “No no. It’s our fault.” — Dara heaved a sigh — “knowing your group but not knowing you individually is an insulting thing. Sorry for that.” Dara then took her bag and walked towards the door.

“Minzy, CL, grab her highness and let’s go.”

“Wait Dara…” Kris stood up and called Dara as she was about to take a step outside the room. She turned around and looked at him in confusion. “Uh… It’s just that…” — Kris rubbed the back of his neck while avoiding Dara’s gaze. — “I’m sorry.”

The boys stopped and looked at him as if he did something unexpectedly. “What?” Kris looked around his friends. “Can’t I say sorry?” He answered as if he already knows the questions in their heads. “I’m not the only one who need’s to say sorry you know?”

Luhan nodded and stood up as well. “I’m sorry too, Dara.” He said apologetically and bowed. Tao did the same and so as the other members. Dara’s eyes widened and her heart beat fast. She stood there, speechless. She then felt a hand on her shoulder. Dara looked up and saw CL smiling at her.

“Dara, when a person apologizes, you should not give them that look. What’s your reply?”

“Thank you.”

*whack*

“Ow! I’m kidding! Geez…” Dara groaned while rubbing the back of her head. The boys secretly chuckled at the sight. Dara faced the boys and bowed once again.

“I’m sorry too.” She straightened up and gazed at the boys intently. “And you guys are forgiven.” She added as she looked away. The boys smiled genuinely at Dara. They’ve never felt like this before when someone forgives them. It was like a giant rock being lifted away from them.

“Ohohohoho!” the boys, and Dara and CL, switched their attention and shifted their gaze on a certain corner. Minzy ran and hid behind CL.

“Chaerin-ah, unnie scares me. She’s gone mad!” She whimpered as she grab hold of CL’s arm.

“Yah Minzy-ah! I’m haven’t gone mad yet! I’m still in my right mind.” Bom yelled as she glared at Minzy.

“Then why did you laugh like that? It sounded like you’re a mad-man on the loose.”

“Tsk, you don’t undestand Minzy-ah. That was my victory laugh.” Bom stated, earning a big “eh?” in the room. Bom smiled widely. “Operation S.C.A.R.E plan R is a success!”

“What the…” Dara was lost for words. Bom clapped her hands together and smiled brightly.

“Now for the final phase. Operation S.C.A.R.E plan E start! Let’s go to the cafeteria, my treat!”

 


 

[Prequel]

 

On the same night Minzy and Chaerin were scolded badly by Dara due to the ‘post-online-wanted-12-boys’ event.

2 hours later

“What’s your plan for tomorrow unnie?” Minzy asked as she took a bite from her sandwich. The three of them were inside Bom’s room. Dara went to her own room in Bom’s house. The three of them were sitting on a table: Minzy and CL sat together while Bom was opposite them.

“Tomorrow Exo and Dara would reconcile and Dara will move back in with them.”

“How would we do that if Dara doesn’t want to talk to them?” CL asked in worry.

“Don’t worry Chaerin-ah. I’ve got it all under control.” Bom then took out a big piece of paper and stretched it out on the table. “Behold! Operation S.C.A.R.E.” She bragged.

“Scare?” Minzy questioned after she swallowed her food.

“Not scare. S-C-A-R-E.” Bom corrected as she grabbed a marker from her bag.

“S for iness, C for Charisma, A for Attitude, R for Revenge, E for Eat.” She explained as she wrote down the meaning on the paper.

“What the heck?” CL said in disbelief.

“What kind of plan is that?” Minzy interrogated as she took another bite from her sandwich.

“Well we’re going to go with Dara to her school and we’ll be her bodyguards.” The two girls just stared at their unnie blankly. Bom continued, “To achieve this, we must put ourselves in disguise so that no one will know who we really are. I’ve searched about bodyguards on the internet and they lack in fashion sooo…” — Bom stood up and went to her closet and brought out three beautiful clothes. — “tadaaa! By the way, the dress is mine.” Minzy and CL mentally face-palmed at their unnie.

“Get to the point unnie.”

“Geez Chaerin-ah, stop being a party pooper.” Bom pouted as she put the clothes back in and sat opposite them again. CL just rolled her eyes at this.

“For the disguises to work, we must change our sweet-girl personality. In and out. iness and charisma should be observed, well not that it’s a problem for us. Attitude, bodyguards are harsh at times, and they can be strict, well based on my experience…

R, the highlight of the operation — revenge. As the operation itself, we will scare the boys with our attitude, and of course — guns!” Minzy and CL widened their eyes at their unnie. “You’re not serious, are you Bommie?!” CL bursted out.

“Of course I am. I even bought them yesterday, look.” Bom took out a paperbag and showed the girls what’s inside. They exhaled after seeing it. “Bom unnie, you should’ve told us earlier that it’s only pellet guns.” Minzy stated as she looked at Bom straight in the eyes.

“What other kind of guns are there besides pellet guns?” Minzy and CL just shook their heads ignoring the question and mentally sighed.

“So yeah, we will scare them until they beg for forgiveness, and Dara would be happy.” Bom continued as her smile grew wider.

“So what’s with E?” CL asked as she rubbed her temples, still trying to digest Bom’s plan. Bom happily answered, “Plan E is the best part in this operation. E for Eat!”

“Eh?” both girls were dumbfounded.

“Duh, Minzy, CL. Of course after they reconcile, we should celebrate by having a feast! That’s the most beautiful way of ending an operation. Eating after all those hard work pays off.” Bom nodded to herself — thinking about eating lots and lots of food after a hard day’s work.

“What if your plan backfires?” CL asked, leaning towards Bom.

“My plan never backfires. That I can assure you both.” Bom smiled reassuringly as she held CL and Minzy’s hand.

 

Why do we have an unnie that acts like a kid?

 


 

“Oh no it’s not.” Bom assured as she walked towards the teacher and whispered something. Dara noticed this so she stood up from her seat. “Park Bom, what the hell?!” She saw the teacher went pale.

Bom whispered, “I am the daughter of a Mafia Boss. Dismiss the class and leave Exo and Dara behind. I know where you live.”