Happy Birthday Xiumin!

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Hi again chingus! I just graduated from highschool 3 days ago and I wrote another story (for fiipinos only, sadly) on wattpad. A thought popped up and I can't stop typing. For Filipinos, the title is "What do you want winter?". Just promoting, lol. Though I won't expect but at least I tried ^.^

 

Sooooo back to this story, I might update more if ideas keep popping up. By the way, this chapter is about our dear baozi's 18th (24th irl, 25th in korea) birthday!

Better late than never, right? And thanks for the comments guys! I appreciate it. Also, this chapter is in THIRD PERSON ~

 


 

"Umma!" Dara hurriedly ran towards her mother with flowers freshly picked in her tiny hands.

"Sandara~" her mother, who was sipping her tea on the table at the center of the garden, turned around only to see her beautiful daughter. She set down her teacup, stood from her chair and faced her lovely daughter with a smile. She kneeled and open her arms wide for Dara and hugged her firmly, as if she didn't want to be separated with her daugther. A tear escaped from her mother's eyes.

Dara separated from her mother. "Umma, I picked these for you!" Dara said with full of energy as she handed her mother the flowers she had picked. Her mother accepted it, and kissed Dara on her forehead. She patted Dara's head saying, "My beautiful, smart, and kind daughter."

"Umma is beautiful too, and smart and the kindest umma in the world!" Her mother wiped her tears and hugged Dara once again. "Sandara, our pride and joy, always remember that umma and appa loves you so much."

"I know umma. Saranghaeyo umma." Dara hugged her back.

"Always be good okay? And be nice to those people who did good to you."

"Yes umma."

 

Rays of light creeped through Dara's window as morning came to its wake. But this wasn't the reason of her awakening. Instead...

"Hurry hurry! It's almost morning." She heard mumbling. But she was to sleepy to hear properly.

"Shh! You’ll ruin everything!"

"Shut it guys! You're going to wake Dara if you keep shouting!" This time she heard her name but Dara refused to open her eyes.

"Move it, move it! Cake coming through." At this moment she heard the noise properly.

Dara genlty opened her eyes. She wasn't in her room, and she knows that. She had been here before. She even thought that this was her grandfather’s room. Her eyes traveled across the room; it was clean, with the same theme — black and white. Though Dara loves pink, she also loves the harmony of black and white — her mother's favorite color. She remembered her dream, for years, this was the only time Dara smiled — the pure, innocent and warm smile filled with love that she only used exclusively for her parents, before they passed away.

"Use that smile, for the one you love."

That smile faded when she heard a noise coming from outside followed by a

"Who leaves a shoe in the middle of the hallway?!"

"Ugh, no! The cake's ruined!"

She got up and walked across the room towards the door. She opened the door and followed the noise. Her eyes glimmered when she saw  a bunch of cakes lined up on a table in the dining room. She just loves cake, especially bake them. Her eyes met Jongin's.

"Whoa… D-dara?" The boys stopped and turn to look at where Kai is staring.

"Dara! You're awake already." said Suho with a smile. "If you're looking for the bathroom, Baekhyun's room has his own. So you can take a shower if you like. Breakfast will be ready soon" he added. Dara immediately closed the door again and followed Suho's order. Though she heard, "Since when did she come here? Don't tell me you're serious about— OUCH! What was that for?!"

She didn't mind and proceeded to the bathroom. She was surprised to see her bathroom things there. She filled the tub with lukewarm water and bubbles. After she was done, she put a towel around her and got out of the bathroom. She walked across the room as she saw a note on the bedside table.

Your baggages are beside the cabinet. We did not open it because it might make you angry.

She followed and got one of her baggages. She opened it and got her clothes. She just wore simple clothes and wore a simple black jacket 'cause she felt cold. She had her hair arranged into a pigtail and was ready to go out the room whe she heard another noise.

"Quickly! It's almost 8 am, he's about to wake up soon!"

"Hide the cakes!"

And all she heard was rumbling and bustling noises. She opened the door and saw the boys moving here and there on the room opposite to hers.

'What's going on?' Dara asked herself. When all was done, she heard footsteps from the hall and when she turned to see who it was, it was the boy with puffed cheeks — like a steamed bun.

"Good morning guys. Woah, all of you got early." He greeted while still rubbing his eyes. "Good morning Xiumin." the boys replied, acting normal again. "I wonder what's for breakfast..." Xiumin said as he walked towards the dining room — the boys, and Dara, followed. Xiumin headed to the fridge.

"N-nothing's in there!" blocked D.O; Xiumin raised a brow, "Are you guys hiding something from me?"

"W-what are you talking about? It's just that — uhm — I asked Chen to put cheese there! You hate the smell of cheese right? So I thought I'd stop you. Hehe.." Chen glared at D.O for this. "And Chen would like you to come with him to buy things that he wanted, right Chen?"  Xiumin had a suspicious look. But then, Dara and his eyes met.

"Good morning" Xiumin gave a bright smile. "G-good morning" Dara stuttered, maybe because of shock.

"So Chen, let's go?" Xiumin looked. "Go where?" Chen asked. "You said you want company, right?" Chen looked confused but then he looked at D.O and remembered What he was suppose to do. "Oh yeah. Let's go." Chen tugged Xiumin but he paused. “Erm, you should shower first.” Xiumin chuckled. “I’m already done. Let’s go.” Chen nodded and went to the door with Xiumin, but before that, he mouthed 'you owe me for this' to D.O.

"That will keep him out for till noon. Let's continue." Kai suggested and they moved again. D.O opened the fridge where three cakes were hidden. Tao and the others got the other cakes from Luhan's room — since it was the nearest room besides Xiumin. They put decorations on the table.

Now I get it. said Dara to herself so she helped the boys to decorate the table. They were surprised at Dara's action and was stunned for a moment — Dara noticed this. "This surprise won't be finished if you guys keep staring at me, you know." the boys blushed a little and continued on their task while Dara giggled a little.

"Always be good okay? And be nice to those people who did good to you."

"Yes umma."

"1,2,3 ....17!" counted Baekhyun. "We are one cake short!" he cried.

"I can bake another just give me another hour." D.O said but Dara interrupted. "Uhm.." She started, the boys looked at her. "C-can I, uh... bake the last cake?" she said shyly, and even D.O, was surpised. Is this really the Dara they met weeks ago? Silence broke when Chanyeol cleared his throat. "S-sure. We don't mind, right guys?" giving his friends a look that says 'say yes'.

"As long as its edible." Kris agreed, his friends just looked at him with eyes saying 'wtf?' Dara didn't mind what he said, instead she just smiled and proceeded to the kitchen where the ingredients for a cake was ready.

The boys just watched Dara doing her own thing — baking. Dara loves to bake. She hummed while she was waiting for the spongecake to set.

After the cake was done, she decorated it with strips of vanilla that she had made. After she had put other decorations, voilà! The cake was done. The boys followed Dara with a stare as she laid her cake to the table along with the other cakes.

"Is something wrong?" Dara raised a brow at them. They shook their heads and smiled at her; she smiled back. I never knew she smiles. — thought the boys inside their heads. They looked at each other and saw their reaction’s same with theirs. They laughed.

They are weird. Dara smiled at the thought. But right from the start, they were already weird. Dara laughed a little by herself, but the boys noticed it and looked at each other once again.

"She laughed…" Baekhyun said in amazement.

"By herself…" Sehun continued.

"And... and... what did you say again?" Lay asked which is why the guys laughed again.

 

It was almost 7 in the evening when they received a text from Chen.

"They're coming!" Tao exclaimed. "Guys, to your positions!" Suho ordered, and they immediately hide. Dara went to her room and quickly got her party hat and wand in one of her baggages and got out again. The boys chuckled.

"What? I thought we're celebrating here?" Dara asked confused but they all just looked down. "Come on Dara, let's hide." Suho offered his hand, Dara just stared, then he remembered — "Oh right…" — He put his hand down and just gestured Dara to follow him. He turned off the lights first and hid behind the couch after.

They heard the door open.

"Why is it so dark?" they heard Xiumin. "Maybe the lights are off Xiumin, or maybe its Kai's color your seeing" Chen said with sarcasm. Xiumin just ignored it and reached for the lights.

3… 2… 1…

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAOZIIII~" they all jumped out and attacked Xiumin with a hug when the lights went on, except Dara; she just greeted him and smiled. Xiumin and Chen we're shocked and looked at their friends.

"Shocking huh? We told you so, Dara." said Luhan, smiling as well. Dara just rolled her eyes but deep inside, she was happy. She can't explain how but, I guess I'm weird too. she just smiled again at the thought.

The whole evening they were having fun. Though they can't touch Dara literally, it was fine. Dara got to know their names and she memorized it without a sweat.

They accepted her without even knowing — including Kris, Sehun and Tao. And unknowingly, they had accomplish favor number one.

 


 

I was thinking to put a portrayer for grandpa Park, and Aunt Ji-Eun. I would like to ask for your opinion chingus :)

well yoona would be yoona. And I would like to ask if Ha Ga In and Dara have similar features :o

Is the update ok?

hoping for your answers and reactions.