Just Talk, I'll Listen

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Dara’s POV

 

The school bell rang, indicating that classes were over and it was time to go home. I took my things from my desk and put them neatly inside my bag.

“Ah school’s finally over~” Chanyeol, who was one seat apart from my right, cheered happily while stretching both of his long arms.  “Let’s go.” He said as he stood up and slung his bag over his shoulder. The others stood up too while I’m still fixing my hair into a ponytail. “Dara, we’ll go outside first. Follow us after you’re done, ok?” Luhan said to me as I gave a nod in return.

After fixing my hair and giving it one last brush, I picked up my mirror from my bag and looked at my reflection — perfect. I put my mirror and comb inside my bag and was ready to go when I saw a notebook on Baekhyun’s desk. Aigo this guy, is he becoming like Lay? I hope not. I took the notebook and the corners of my lips rose. Who would have thought that I, Sandara Park, became friends with Exo, which composed of twelve, good-looking boys? Wait, scratch that good-looking part. They are between ugly and handsome — presentable? Ah, whatever. All I know is, they are comfortable to be with. I hope this friendship lasts long.

I reached for our classroom door and opened it. I stood frozen when I saw a hundred pair of eyes greeted me. They’re supposed to be home, aren’t they? I looked around… I wish I didn’t do that. There were more students looking at me. I’m feeling uneasy here… I wandered my eyes through the crowd, where the hell are they?!

Wait. When did I become dependent on them? I’m Sandara Park for crying out loud. This kind of thing shouldn’t affect me. I’m used to this. Right. I nodded to myself and gripped on my bag tightly — I’m going home.

I was only on my third step when someone from my right whispered.

“She’s that Sandara Park, right? From the news 10 years ago.”

I stopped abruptly from my track and turned my head to where I heard the voice.

“She is! I knew she was somehow familiar. I never thought we’d actually see her this up close!”

I furrowed my brows and looked at them with a confused expression. I don’t understand a thing on what they are saying.

“Oh no, she’s angry. We better go, I still want to wake up tomorrow.”

“What the hell are you guys talking about?!” I snapped at them. They’re really not making sense here, and that irritates me. I saw them took a step back, all of them. “What are you guys—ow!” For a moment there, my vision got blurry and almost got myself out balanced — good thing I have fast reflexes. I looked down on the thing that hit me on my forehead.

“A shoe? Really?” I glared at them, I’m seriously irritated right now.

“That serves you right!” And something hit me again on the backside of my head. I looked behind and it was another shoe again. “Ugh!” I knelt down in pain as something hit me hard on my stomach — a brick. Are these people trying to kill me?!

“Serves you right, .” I slowly turned my face to where the voice was. It was those two girls that I had once fought with inside the girl’s washroom. “Die, murderer.”

That word…

“You killer! You killed her! My sister… My beautiful sister… I wish you died instead of her! You murderer! DIE!”

“You don’t deserve to live. Better die now.” I felt my hair being pulled up, bringing me to look upward. I felt pain… Exo, where are you? Aren’t you going to save me?

“If you’re looking for the princes, they are not here. After they knew all about you, they decided to leave you.” No… That’s not true… I felt something warm on the corner of my eyes — they laughed.

“Poor Sandara. Left by her grandfather, now abandoned by Exo, how pitiful.” Her were sparkling, she has this evil aura surrounding her. Then I felt something on my chest, something sharp was pointing at me. My eyes looked down, and all energy was drawn out from me.

“Have a nice time in hell, .”

 

 

 

My eyes shot wide as I sat up from my bed, panting heavily, like I just finished running from a marathon. “What was that dream just now?” I muttered to myself as my right hand reached for my chest. It wasn’t a dream — it was a nightmare.

My heart was pounding hard, like it could come out from my chest anytime. I took deep breaths and exhaled. I did it for a couple of minutes before my heart totally calmed down. It was that time that I looked around my room — it was still dark. I turned my head to the side and checked my digital clock — 2:00 a.m. I sighed and gazed at my window; the moon was shining brightly in the starless sky.

“Great. Just great. It’s freaking 2:00 in the morning and it seems like I won’t be able to sleep again.” I pushed my blanket away and got up from bed. I’m just gonna eat something to quicken time. I first opened my door slightly and peeked in to see if everyone was still asleep. Of course they still were, they got tired because they played with the kids, babo…

I fully opened the door and slid out of my room. I passed through the hall with many paintings then entered the kitchen. I pressed on a switch to lighten the kitchen a bit then headed to the refrigerator. My eyes sparkled and my mouth watered at the same time at all the foods inside the fridge! Looks like I’m getting myself full tonight, err, today, ah whatever!

 


 

Sehun’s POV

 

“Sehun~” I turned to who was calling me, and my eyes twinkled instantly.

“Choco~” I called to the life-size bubble tea in front of me. It was HUGE! Like, about, the same height as me!

“I brought friends, Sehunnie~” it said to me as he stepped aside. My eyes glistened at the sight of them. Taro, passion fruit, banana, mango, vanilla, strawberry, honeydew, and many others, I can’t count them all! My mouth watered as I saw them dancing around, a few feet away from me. “Thirsty, Sehun-ah?” the almond bubble tea asked me, I nodded my head vigorously. “Then catch us first~” the mango one spoke as it laughed playfully at me. Fine, if that’s what it takes to drink all of you, deal.

I chased them in an open area. I don’t know where, but I couldn’t care less as my eyes were only locked on them. They were moving further away from me and I doubled my pace. “Sehun is so slow~” the taro teased while it looked back at me, obviously enjoying this game of tag. Ugh! I can’t take it anymore, I’m so thirsty!

“Just be a good bubble tea and let me drink you already!” I shouted at them, but those freaking cups of bubble tea just laughed at me. Huh, be lucky that I love you.

I kept running and running — they were slowly disappearing from my sight. “My bubble tea!”

 

*Thud*

 

“Ouch!” I hissed as I landed on my . Damn it hurt! I rubbed the upper part of my right thigh as I squinted my eyes into the darkness. Why is it so dark? I looked around and found Chanyeol’s digital clock on top of his desk opposite mine.

“Great. 2:15 a.m. What the fu—” I immediately covered my mouth when Chanyeol groaned. I sighed in irritation and pushed myself up from the floor. I glanced on my bed and glared at it. “Stupid bed, making me fall off my . I should tell Suho-hyung to replace you.” I muttered before going out the room.

My stomach growled as soon as I stepped out of the room. “Aish. Stupid dream. Now I’m hungry!” I grumbled as I made my way downstairs. It’s very dark.

I leisurely walked to the hall when I noticed something. I came closer and I was right, Dara’s door is opened. But why is it opened? Didn’t Kyungsoo-hyung reminded her to always lock her door for security? Aish this girl.

I peeked inside to see if Dara was sleeping. “Dara?” I whispered — no answer. I tried again. “Hey, Dara.” I called a little louder, but still no answer. I frowned. Is she still sleeping? One way to find out.

I felt for the switch beside Dara’s door and pressed it. Eh? “Dara?” I spoke as I entered the room. Maybe she’s in the bathroom? I walked across the room towards the bathroom door. “Dara?” I knocked three times, no one answered. I opened the door and there… there was no Dara. I felt my mouth dry as my heart pounded fast. Where is she?!

I went out of her room and closed the door. I leaned to the wall with my legs crossed and my chin. Where are you Sandara?

And as if heaven heard me, I heard something dropped to the floor followed by a, “Why won’t you open?!” The kitchen!

Without any second thoughts, I strode off to the kitchen. There was faint light. I peeped at first and what I saw was… unbelievable! Is she really a girl?! Food. Many foods on the table — and to think she’s the only one who’s gonna eat those. I saw two three-decker peanut butter sandwiches, two freshly cut apples, potato chips, and a bowl of mango juice? Why put juice in a bowl? She’s nuts…

I turned my head to her and saw that she was struggling on something. Looks like she doesn’t feel my presence since she’s too busy. I decided to enter the kitchen and lean on the counter, a couple of feet away from her. She’s completely unaware of my presence. She’s still trying to open a jar… a jar of pickles.

“Come on, just open up!” Dara pleaded as she tried her best to open it up.

“Just how many foods are you planning to eat before you’re satisfied?” I blurted out, which made her jump in surprise when she turned to me. I wanted to laugh at her ugly face, but I chose to be serious. “How did you get here?” she asked, unable to get rid  of that shocked face of hers. “I walked.” I simply answered and sat at the dining table. “And can you get rid of that ugly face? It’s like you’ve seen a ghost or something. It’s insulting you know?” I added, wearing my poker face.

She blinked before she cleared and fixed herself. “When did you get here?” She asked like nothing happened and took the seat across me. “I was here a couple of minutes ago, but you didn’t even notice my presence because of that jar you’re so busy to open.” I answered honestly in one breath, still poker faced.

It took a few seconds for her to process what I said and made an ‘oh’ expression. “Mianhe. It’s just that I felt like opening that jar, but I don’t plan to eat it. Just open it.”  I gawked at her. Unbelievable! This girl is just…

“So how about these foods over here? And the mango juice in the bowl?” I asked again, raising a brow at her. She just looked at me for a good five seconds.

“I will be responsible for it.” She straightly said without breaking eye contact with me.

“Can you eat it all?”

“No, but… I’ll manage.” She spoke. Aish! This girl is making me crazy! I tousled my hair to the side while she stared at me. I looked at her intently.

“Talk.” Was all I said, which made her brows creased in confusion. “But I am already talking.” She protested.

“No. Talk. Tell me what happened. Why you’re still awake. Talk.” I said firmly. I don’t exactly know where these words of mine came from, but I’m positive that there’s a reason behind this. I saw in her eyes a hint of hesitation, like battling with her inner mind on whether she would tell me or not.

“Just talk. I’ll listen.” I assured her. She sighed for a second and looked at me again.

“Fine.”

 

 

 

 


Here's my early update! It's not much... Uh, SeDara moment? kekeke~

So far, Dara and Exo is starting to get along. I'll be asking along the way which Exo member is Dara suited most in the story. For now I'll create some moments along with the main story line. Please do answer. I'll be happy to know your suggestions. Also tell me which of the boys is lacking some appearance. Since this is a DaraExo fanfic, I like it if the boys have equal appearances. I can't tell which one since I'm busy making the plot.. mianhe! Anyway...

Happy father's day to you fathers ^_^