I Want You

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

[Edited] Originally this was shorter, but I remember what I was suppose to write, so it's longer ♥

♥Good Friday & Black Saturday upload♥

Enjoy~

 


 

"She won't wake up so soon." Chanyeol breathed while looking outside the window. Lunch was almost over and Dara hasn't woke up. They've been inside the clinic for half an hour now and the nurse was out even before they got there.

"Obviously she won't. Don't you remember the last time she fainted? She was knocked out for three whole hours." Lay said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wow Lay, you remembered something for once!" Chen praised; Lay scratched his head lightly because of embarrasment. "Except you recalled wrongly, it was YOU who was out cold for three hours. Tsk. Fainting just because a gay asked you for directions; what an embarrassment." Chen continued, making Lay feel humiliated; the others just ignored it and continued to stare blankly.

"How long do you think she'll stay like this? We can't just ditch class; remember, our next teacher is a prick, she's ruthless!" Kai spouted. "Oh please Kai, you're overreacting." D.O rolled his eyes.

"Shh guys, look." Xiumin put a finger on his lips and signaled the boys to look at Dara. Its as if she was having a nightmare — sweating, twitching, her face turning pale. "Um…ma…" she mumbled. The boys looked at each other, asking each for an answer on what they're going to do. "Umma-" she whispered, "I'm scared Umma..." tears gushed down her pale cheeks. The boys were flustered; Luhan mouthed, "Xiumin, do something!", panick written all over his face. Xiumin leaned closer, he lightly caressed Dara's head, then gently wiped her tears away.

"Umma…" Dara cried even more; Xiumin continued to wipe her tears. "Shh Dara, Umma is here." he said. The others chuckled a bit but then stopped when Xiumin glared at them.

"Umma, your voice is scary... Why is your voice sound like a boy? Is Umma a… a—" Xiumin placed his finger on Dara's lips, he coughed a little and said, "Nonsense my dear, it's me, your loving Umma." Xiumin tried hard to sound like a girl — the boys tried to stop themselves from laughing. Xiumin ignored this.

"UMMA!" suddenly, Dara hugged Xiumin. All of them were stunned. Xiumin was able to recover and patted Dara's head.

"Umma, I was so scared. Those two girls, I hate them! I never stole anything from anyone Umma. I never did." Dara continued to cry. "Shh my sweet child, stop crying. Umma will protect you." Xiumin gently whispered as he Dara’s back to calm her down.

"I love you Umma… even if you sound like a squirrel…"

Dara went quiet again as she continued her slumber. Xiumin laid Dara down again, just in time when the nurse came in. The nurse sent the boys to go to class but on the way, they continuously teased Xiumin.

"Shh my sweet child, stop crying." Chen tried to mimic Xiumin.

"It's not like that! You sounded like a cockroach." Kai said. "Like you can hear a cockroach. Let's see if you can copy it." Chen challenged. Kai tried too but ended up sounding like Chen.

"Seriously, I never knew that someone could cry in their sleep." Baekhyun said in an amused tone. "Yeah. But to think she was talking like that is more unbelievable." Tao added. "Do you guys think that something happened to her while she was alone?" Sehun wondered. They looked at each other: "It's that guy!" They chorused.

"Exo, You're late!" They only realized that they were already in front of their classroom when their teacher called them.

"Miss, we're late because we—" Luhan tried to explain but their teacher cut him off in mid-sentence. "No excuses. Go to your seats now." their teacher ordered. "Tss, what a prick." Kai muttered while they pass by their teacher.

"Mr. Kai, are you saying something?" their teacher raised a brow at him. Kai acted innocently while pointing at himself, "Me? Saying something? Well if I did say something, it would be that you're looking beautiful today" then he playfully winked at her; they students started to make noises which made the teacher red.

"SILENCE!" and the noise died down in a snap. "You Mr. Kai, unless you want to go to the guidance office, I suggest you sit down. NOW."

 


 

Dara slowly opened her eyes only to see white. She looked around and realized that she was inside the clinic. "Good afternoon princess." She turned her head and saw the guy again. She quickly sat up and moved a bit farther from the guy.

"Relax I'm not going to do anything to you." He looked at her face, downwards. Dara covered herself using the blanket. The guy looked up again and smirked at Dara. "Hiding something what you don't have. What a silly girl."

"Hey you ert! Why are you here, huh?!" Dara glared at him but he just ignored it. "My tummy aches," — he held his tummy — "that's why I'm here." he grinned; Dara just rolled her eyes.

"Go away." Dara said with authority.

"I'm sick." he replied.

"Go to the other bed." she countered.

"I don't want to." he retorted.

"Get out!" Dara shouted.

"You're not the nurse." he answered coolly.

"What do you want huh?! If your stomach hurts then why bother me? Go call the nurse!" Dara said angrily.

"But I don't like to call the nurse." he smirked.

"Then what do you want?!" he suddenly leaned closer, their noses about to touch. Dara's eyes widened.

"I want you."

 


 

"Let's go find that guy." Sehun exclaimed after their classes were done.

"Where should we start?" Luhan asked and Sehun answered, "I don't know but can we at least go to the men's room first? I gotta go pee." The boys smiled at their cute maknae and agreed and went to the men's room.

Just as when they were about to go out, they heard a couple of girls talking outside the men's room and mentioned Dara.

"I hate her! I hate her! I hate Dara!" said the first girl. "Yeah she's so annoying! Ugh! That flirting eavesdropper!" added the second girl. "An attention seeker as well! According to my sources, they saw Dara being carried by Kris out of the cafeteria and Exo brought her to the clinic!" roared the first girl. "Wasn't she with the scary guy? How did she end up with them?" questioned the second girl. "I don't know! Tsk. That scary guy, he'll pay for this. And that Dara, she'll also pay the price for stealing our princes."

"If that guy didn't show up, my hand would already be engraved on her cheek forever."

This made the boys thought for a second.

"Umma, I was so scared. Those two girls, I hate them! I never stole anything from anyone Umma. I never did."

And they remembered, which made Tao open the door of the men's room, fury in his eyes, as well as the rest of Exo. The two girls we're startled.

"P-princes" the first girl stammered.

"Who told you to call us princes?" Kris said in a dangerously calm manner.

"B-but, y-you're our princes..." murmured the second.

"Lady, nobody owns us." Kai said coldly. Suho walked closer to the two girls.

"Please remember this, Exo is Exo. No one owns us because we are a family, and Dara, is family too." Suho stated firmly.

"And if you girls harm her, you have to go through us." Luhan continued.

"Mainly my wushu stick." Tao added.

"So you girls better get going and start announcing your minions what we've told you." Chanyeol ordered and almost instantly, the two girls retreated.

"We should go apologize to Dara." Sehun suggested. "Let's bring fruits as a peace offering." D.O added.

"Guys look." Chen pointed at the nurse coming their way with a big bowl of fruit. "Nice timing." Kris said and approached the school nurse. Kris talked the nurse into letting him carry the big bowl of fruits to the clinic. They quickly ran to the clinic where Dara was. They heard her voice so they assumed she was awake, but it sounded like she was talking to someone; Lay opened the door and saw Dara and… the guy.

"Then what do you want?!"

"I want you."

*Blag*

Dara turned to see what was that noise. She saw fruits scattered on the floor along with the broken pieces of the bowl. She slowly looked up and saw the boys' indescribable expressions. "Oy! That bowl's school property!" the nurse shouted from afar. The guy stood up and started to walk towards the door where Exo stood. He stopped when he reached the door.

"Remember what I said Dara. I want you." He spoke without even turning to look at Dara then continued to walk pass Exo.