When They Fall Apart

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

“Just who are you?!” Kris roared. GD turned to look at Dara, while Dara was busy talking with the others. He pointed at Dara, “Why don’t you just ask her? I’m leaving.” Dara looked in GD’s direction and saw that he was pointing at her. Dara raised a brow but GD just put his hand down and went around Kris and disappeared from the halls. Kris fell silent, angry.

“Dara, who is he? “ asked  Tao suddenly and looked at Dara with a confused face, trying to ignore the Dragon’s eyes. “Why is he with you?” Lay interrogated Dara with furrowed brows; he was curious about what happened.  “Dara do you know him?” Chanyeol leaned closer to Dara. “Did he do anything to you?” D.O asked worriedly as he inspected Dara. They asked endlessly. “Dara Dara Dara” annoyed Chen.

“STOOOOOP!” Dara shouted at them; she hated being interrogated like this the most. The boys were shocked for a moment, but then they lowered their heads. “Sorry…” they chorused, Dara heaved a sigh then looked at them. “His name is GD. He just told me a while ago.” the boys raised their heads in confusion, except for Luhan and Sehun who looked surprised. “Eh? You mean you don’t know him?” Sehun asked stunned.  Dara hesitantly nodded. “Really? Are you sure?” Luhan doubted and looked at Dara intently, Dara didn’t answer.

“Luhan, Sehun why are you two like that?” Suho suspected, trying to examine the boys’ behavior, but they just ignored him. “Wae, Dara?” Luhan called, Dara snapped back to reality and gazed Luhan. “H-huh?... I-I mean… yeah…” Dara looked sideways; Why did I hesitate?!

Sehun sat beside Dara and leaned closer to her and tried stared at her in the eyes, but Dara avoided it. “Are you hiding something from us?” Sehun interrogated some more. “I… I’m not hiding anything!” she declined. “Oh really?” — Sehun said in disbelief — “Then can you… explain to me… the kiss?” Dara’s eyes opened wide as she looked at Sehun. She saw seriousness in his eyes. “Yah Sehun, why did you bring that up?” Luhan suddenly said. Dara then broke her gaze at Sehun and looked at Luhan with the same wide eyes; the boys , except Sehun, also looked at him with indescribable faces. Luhan slowly lowered his head and closed his eyes with an irritated expression — Luhan you babo! Aish… Why did I say that out loud?!

“Luhan, you know what’s Sehun talking about?” Xiumin held Luhan’s shoulders and scanned Luhan’s expression, but he only kept quiet. “I knew it.” Chanyeol thought aloud. “So Dara…” Sehun talked again, gaining Dara’s and the boys’ attention. “Who is Kwon Ji Yong?

Dara’s wide eyes became piercing glares the moment his name was mentioned. It sent shivers to the boys. “Kwon Ji Yong you say? I don’t know him.” said Dara through gritted teeth. Sehun smirked — “Then why did you guys… kiss?” — he noticed Dara’s body became stiff.

“D-Dara…” Xiumin muttered. “You…” Baekhyun continued. “Why did you guys kiss? Is he your boyfriend?” this question echoed in Dara’s mind as flashbacks started to flow before her.

 

 

“Waaahhh I hate you so much Darongie! How come you have a boyfriend already?” Bom pouted, Dara giggled and said, “Don’t worry Bommie, you’ll find someone soon!”. Bom glared at her playfully, “Just you wait Sandara Park, I, Bom Park, will find someone who is much much much hotter than your boyfriend!” the both of them laughed as they continued to eat.

 

“I love you thiiiis much oppa!” Dara stretched out her hands while smiling at him. “Really? Well I love Darong thiiiis much!” Ji Yong also stretched out his hands and hugged Dara really tight. “Aigo oppa! I can’t breath!” Dara laughed.

 

“I DON’T WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS! I DON’T WANT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHOM I CAN’T EVEN EMBRACE! DARA, FACE IT. I DON’T LOVE YOU. I DIDN’T LOVE YOU!”

 

 

“Dara! Dara!” Dara snapped back when Lay called out her name as he waved his hand in front of her. “Dara are you okay? Why are you crying?” Dara immediately touched her face; she really was crying. She wiped it hastily. “Was it because of GD?” asked D.O anxiously. Dara felt a brush of pain and anger. “Can you guys… just mind your own business?” she said coldly. “Dara, don’t be like this. Please? We can help you. We’ll punch GD for you if you want.” Kai tried to make Dara calm down. Instead of Dara calming down, she looked up to them and gave them such hateful stares.

“Can you guys just mind your own business? Please?! You guys don’t have the right to interfere with my life. Don’t act as if we’re really so close. Don’t act as if you really know me! You are not my friends; you guys are just my bodyguards! I know that Grandpa only asked of you guys, admit it. How much did he pay you huh?!”

“Bull!” shouted Kris, who was trying to keep his anger, but failed when Dara threw such harsh words. Dara just stood up and walked out. “Dara!” Chanyeol shouted as he tried to follow Dara but was stopped by Kris at the door. “Don’t follow her. If she wants to leave then let her!” Kris growled. “B-but—”

“I knew this was bad from the start!” Kris roared as kicked the table beside him, causing it to fall, and making the items on top of it break and scatter all over the floor. “Well if that’s what she thinks, I won’t argue with her. Besides, she’s right.” Sehun calmly said as he stood up from the bed and went to look outside the window of the clinic. “I’m more scared of her than Tao anyway…” Baekhyun muttered.

“You guys, what are you saying?!” Suho shouted at them. Kris glowered at Suho, “Stop acting Suho! You’re not Lay to forget that this was all an act!”, he yelled; he even looked like he's going to devour Suho alive. “Yah, what’s it to you if I’m forgetful?!” Lay butted in furious, but Kris gave him a threatening look saying “Shut it!”. He then looked back at Suho the same angry face. “Suho, I know you remember perfectly well that all of this bull happened we met her! Her bizarre friends, blackmail messages, her grandfather and his too childish of a favor, her living with us—”

“Dara has nothing to do with all you’ve said!” Suho cut him in mid-sentence. Kris smirked, “O really? Well then, can you explain why are these things happening to us?” Suho suddenly fell silent at this question. “See? It was all because of her! If only Luhan and Lay just left her alone on the streets then there would be no problem!”

“How can you say such things huh?! We’re just being kind!” this time it was Luhan’s turn to in with the same anger Lay felt before. “ your kindness!” bellowed Kris; this gave Luhan the urge to punch Kris on the face. Kris stepped backwards because of the hit. He felt more anger that’s why he returned Luhan the punch with a larger force. Luhan spat some blood after the blow. Nevertheless, he just wiped it using his thumb and attacked Kris. They punched and kicked each other ruthlessly; the other boys tried to stop them. Fortunately Luhan was held back by Sehun, Kyungsoo, Kai, and Suho while Kris was stopped by Tao, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol before it could get worse.

“Fine, its our fault okay?! Are you happy now?!” Luhan mocked as he wiped his lips covered with blood. “Happy?! You dare ask me if I’m happy?!” Kris was about to go for Luhan again when the boys stopped him. “Can the both of you CALM DOWN?! Look at us, we’re fighting just because of a girl! We’re going to fall apart if you guys keep on blaming each other!” Chen yelled with all his might. Chen, the ‘Troll King’, but when serious, the boys can’t help but to be afraid of him.

“Kris started this!” Luhan said helplessly at Chen. Aside from Xiumin, Chen is the second person to make Luhan feel vulnerable. “You dare blame me?!” Kris struggled free from the boys’ grasps and grabbed Luhan by his shirt. “What?! I’m only saying the truth!” Kris was about to punch Luhan again when Tao kicked both apart. “Punch each other again and I’ll show no mercy!” he warned the both of them with a deadly tone. Kris gave Luhan one last glare and walked out of the room.

“Thanks Tao for stopping them.” Suho tapped Tao’s shoulder, but Tao brushed it off and faced him. “Now hold on. It doesn’t mean I stoppped the both of them because I’m on your guys’ side.” Suho furrowed his brows in confusion. “I don’t get you, Tao.”

“This fight will only stop if the source is out of the picture.” Tao explained.

“Tao…”

“Choose Suho. Our friendship or her?” Tao asked in a serious tone. No, more like ordering Suho to choose. Xiumin went in between the two, “Tao you’re too much! Suho is already at pressure here yet you still asked that?!” Xiumin complained but Tao ignored him. “Well Suho?”

Xiumin was right. Suho was already at pressure, but he can’t just choose like that. If he were to choose his friends, Dara would be alone. Well it’s not as if Suho and Dara we’re friends, but Suho can sense that Dara carries a problem that even she can’t tell her own bestfriends. Her friends even looked like they don’t know Dara’s situation, judging by how Bom acted when she visited Dara at school. On the other hand if he were to choose Dara, he can’t imagine what would happen to Exo. “I… I…”

 

 

 “STOP THIS! STOP THIS NOW!” Exo turned to look at the door and saw the last person they least expect to see.  

“If... If I leave, y-you guys would stop fighting, right?” she muttered and looked at them with a serious yet sad expression. “D-Dara…” D.O murmured in surprise. Has she heard our conversation just now?  

“If I leave, then you don’t have to burden yourselves in guarding me, right?” she said as her sad expression was gone replaced with a blank one. “What are you talking about?” Xiumin was puzzled at what Dara had said.

“If I leave, all your problems will be solved, right?” she continued. “Dara… you don’t have to do this.” Chanyeol tried to persuade Dara, but it seems like Dara has made her final decision.

“I don’t want to stay at a place were I’m not wanted.” Dara said in a cold tone, though there was a hint of loneliness in her voice. The boys could only look at different directions: to the ceiling, to the floor, some to walls and windows, just away from her gaze.

 

 

“Kamsahamnida, Exo. Goodbye.”

 


 

MIANHE!!!! Exo fought oh no :(

But really, who's at fault here? Dara? or me? kekeke~ thank you guys for your nonstop support! ExoDara really needs support now o.o