I Hate You

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Annyeong readers ♥ Once again your comments never failed to make me happy! And for that, here's another update! I wanted to make another update about Sehun's and Luhan's birthday since I missed  the date. But I'll try to make chapters for the birthday celebrations~ So for now, here's the chapter you've been waiting for!

Chapter for the 'Mystery Guy'! You'll finally know him! kekeke~

 


 

“Kyaahh~ The princes are here!” The girls started to cheer when Exo arrived to school. One girl even acted to faint: “OMG! I think I’m going to faint!”. Another girl praised Exo as they walked passed her: “They’re getting handsomer everyday!”

Some of the girls noticed Dara. This was because Dara’s encircled by the boys, being the bodyguards that they claim to be. “Yah look, it’s Dara.” A girl even pointed at Dara. ‘Ugh… Don’t tell me they’re at it again?’ Dara thought. “Uwaah she’s so pretty!” Praises were given to her by the girls, “A goddess! I so envy her!” Dara furrowed her brows in confusion, ‘Ehh? What’s happening?’ She turned her head towards Sehun, who was on her left.

“Pst. Yah, Sehun…” she tried to call him in a low voice. Luckily, he heard her call. “Yeah?” Sehun replied. “What’s with these girls? Just the other day, they loathe me, calling me a parasite. Now, they suddenly like me, praising me?” Sehun just shrugged his shoulders and answered “I dunno.”

“What do you mean you don’t know? Yah, tell me what did you guys do?” Dara interrogated some more but Sehun simply answered, “We didn’t do anything.”

“Oh really?” Dara asked, with a hint of doubt in her voice.

“Yah Lulu, I’m hungry. Buy me food at the canteen.” Sehun suddenly tapped Luhan’s shoulder and asked him to go. Clearly it was to avoid Dara’s questions. And being the quiet type, he’s also the honest type. So he can’t stand lying. But he just can’t tell Dara about this. “Uh, sure. Ok.” Luckily, Luhan accepted. ‘Tsk. I knew it’  Dara thought again.

“Dara!!!” This time her fan boys shouted, carrying banners and posters of Dara. “Saranghaeyo!!!”  Dara just ignored it and continued walking. “Dara is so lucky to have many boys admiring her.” One of the girls whispered to her friend, but Dara heard it since she wasn’t that far. “I’d be willing to switch position with her even for just a day if it was possible.” She heard the boys chuckle a little. I’m sure these guys had something to do with this. So she looked at her right and called Kai.

“Kaiiii.”

“Yes, princess?” Kai answered with a sweet voiced and winked at her. “Kai just called her princess! Aiyo, my heart; it’s broken now.” A girl said on the side. Dara was embarrassed. “Aigoo Kai. Please don’t call me that.” She frowned. “Just kidding. You’re no fun at all.” Kai chuckled a little more; Dara just rolled her eyes. “Tss whatever.”

“So what were you going to say?” Kai asked, trying to be serious this time. Dara almost forgot, she looked at Kai again. “Ah that. I almost forgot. I’d like to ask you if you guys did something to these people.”

“Huh?” Kai was dumbfounded. “They’re acting weird today…” Dara explained. Kai smirked, “Well if you really want to know, you have to kiss me first.” Dara’s eyes widened in shock as her jaw dropped. Kai couldn’t help but laugh. “Ahahaha! Dara you’re so gullible. I was just kidding.” However, Dara got pissed.

“Tss. Forget it!” she shouted angrily. “Out of my way!” Dara separated Chanyeol and Kris, who was in front of Dara, using her bag and ran away.

“Kai, what did you do?” asked Kris angrily. “Nothing!” Kai defended; their argument started.

“What do you mean nothing? She wont leave like that if you did nothing!” roared Kris. “I just joked with her ok? I didn’t know she was that sensitive.” Kai said with full honesty, but with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Tension was about to rise when Suho scolded both of them, “You guys stop bickering right now! We have to chase after Dara.”

“Oh right, where’d she go to?” Tao asked as he turned around to look for Dara. But he didn’t saw her. “For a short girl, she’s quite fast.” Was all Chen could say.

“Less talk, more walk.” Lay told the guys and they scattered to find Dara. They decided to meet at the stairs near the fountain.

 


 

“Ugh they are so annoying! Why are they like that?” Dara ranted as she continued to walk down the hall. “What did they do to them? Why were they acting like that? Why won’t they tell me what happened?” so many questions ran around her mind. Distracted enough that she didn’t noticed someone in front of her. She stopped as she saw who the person was.

“Well, well, well.” The guy from before greeted Dara with his usual grin. “You again?! Great. Another problem!” Dara said in frustration. “So mean. If you keep doing that…” — he moved one step closer — “You’re going to break my heart.” Dara stepped back a little. “W-wae… Don’t come any closer!”

The guy just smirked and move a little more close to Dara, “What if I don’t want to?” Dara couldn’t bring herself to move backwards, she just froze. “Step back! Don’t you dare or else I’ll—” the guy suddenly moved his face closer to Dara’s. Now their noses are only one inch apart.

“Or else what?” the guy asked while smiling playfully. Dara was becoming nervous, but she could not possibly show it to him. “I-I’ll…” Dara’s words were cut when the guy suddenly kissed her. Dara’s eyes widened for a second, but then fell unconscious into the guy’s arms. Little did the guy know that someone was watching them.

 


 

Sehun and Luhan were walking together to the hall. They’ve just finished buying food from the cafeteria and was on the way to class. “Thanks for coming with me Lulu.” Sehun thanked Luhan; Luhan smiled, “No problem. But why’d you ask to buy food so suddenly?”, he asked.

“It’s nothing…” Its just that I don't want to be interrogated by her.

“You sure?” Luhan asked worriedly. “Yeah.” Sehun said in an assuring tone. How many times do I have to lie just because of her?

“Ok then.” Was all Luhan can say. Suddenly they heard a familiar voice.

“Step back! Don’t you dare or else I’ll—” Luhan turned and saw that it was really Dara, just on the other side, with the fountain blocking them so Dara didn’t notice them. “Or else what?” they heard another voice. Who’s Dara talking to? Luhan asked in his thoughts. Luhan went closer and gestured Sehun to follow. They both hid behinnd the fountain and took a peek.

“Lulu, look. Isn’t that Dara?” Sehun whispered. “Ehh? What’s Dara doing alone? Wait… Who’s that guy?” Luhan squinted his eyes, trying to see who’s the guy and why is Dara with her. “He looks like the guy who kinda confessed to Dara.” Sehun said in a matter-of-fact tone; Luhan’s eyes widened. They looked at Dara again and the guy. They were so close now.

“I-I’ll..” Luhan and Sehun’s eyes widened as their mouth opened wide in shock. They saw how Dara fainted into the guys arms. “L-luhan… H-he kissed… Da—mmpppfh!” Sehun’s voice started to rise, luckily Luhan covered Sehun’s mouth on time.

“Shh Sehun! He’ll hear you. For now let’s follow them to know what’s his real agenda.” Sehun just nodded to Luhan’s idea.  They looked at to where Dara was and saw that the guy carried her and went upstairs. The two just followed silently. The guy walked up to the school’s rooftop and laid Dara on one of the benches there. Luhan and Sehun hid behind the door of the rooftop. They were lucky that Dara and the guy was not too far and not out of earshot. There they observed silently.

 


 

 “I… I… I like you!”

——————————

 “Kyaah~ He’s here again! Dara, your boyfriend is here!”

——————————

“Joaheyo”

——————————

 “I love Darong thiiiiis much.”

“Oppa your so silly.”

“Saranghaeyo, Darong.”

——————————

 “Oppa… Don’t leave me!”

“I don’t love you anymore.”

“No oppa. That’s not true!”

“Don’t you still get it? I tricked you! We just bet on you.”

“Your lying! Why are you like this?!”

“I DON’T WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THIS! I DON’T WANT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHOM I CAN’T EVEN EMBRACE! DARA, FACE IT. I DON’T LOVE YOU. I DIDN’T LOVE YOU!”

 

Dara suddenly sat-up straight; sweat trickled down her face as she breathe heavily.

“W-where am I?!” Dara looked around. “On the rooftoop.” She quickly turned to her left and saw the last guy she wants to see. “Y-you…” she stood up, and so as the guy. “Seriously Dara. I’ve already kissed you, yet you still don’t remember anything?” he came closer to Dara and looked at her eyes; Dara averted his gaze.

“Why are you here? I-I’ve forgotten  you already.” she stammered. She can feel that the guy in front of her just grinned. “Oh? So you remember me now?” He took a step closer to Dara — now they were only one foot apart.

“Don’t come any closer… oppa.” Dara warned him, still trying to avoid his gaze. “So you really do remember me now. And I thought it would take a long time. Who knew that only a kiss will make you remember me.” He smirked at the thought; this made Dara feel humiliated with herself. She clenched her fists and faced the guy she hated most — giving him the most hateful glare. He just continued to smirk at Dara. He drew his face closer to her — now only an inch apart.

“My Darong, you’re so cute when you’re mad. Ah, I know. Maybe another kiss will make you happy?” This time Dara could not take it and she slapped him hard that she even felt her hand get swollen. Tears started to roll on Dara’s cheeks; her eyes filled with anger, pain, and mostly… sadness.

“Please oppa… I beg you… leave me alone…” her body started to weaken, becoming numb all of a sudden.

“Dara… you…” the guy was surprised at Dara’s action. She slapped him, touched him — something Dara would not do but actually did it in the process. He continued to look at Dara’s sad expression.

“You were my first love oppa… and my first heartbreak… I—” She fainted, her body falling, but he caught her in time. He hugged her. “I hate you… Kwon Ji Yong…” the last teardrop that Dara shed as she said those words; she now fell in deep slumber, in the arms of the one she once loved but ended up betraying her.

“I know Dara… I know…"

 

 


Uwaahhh! DaraGon feels >~<

tell me what you guys think. I hope I didn't disappoint you guys.