Why?

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

(might want to listen to "why-secondhand serenade". Made me feel like crying while making this T-T or any sad song will do. Tell me guys if you found a sad song for this.)


 

 

DARA’s POV

"I told you not to come here." his cold voice greeted me. Here I am, in front of our mansion; a few feet away from grandpa.

"Grandpa I—" I took a step forward but he stepped back and looked at me with those cold eyes.

"Grandfather~ I made dinner I— WHAT IS THIS DOING HERE?" my eyes widened as I looked past Grandpa and saw her. Instantly, a tear escaped from my eyes. I looked at Grandpa again and I can still feel his cold gaze. He turned and smiled at her, it's like my heart got stabbed by a sharp knife, "She's about to leave, my lovely granddaugther."

She smiled back; then another woman appeared from the door. "Father, it's cold outside, let's go inside and eat—" – her words were cut off as she saw me – "Father, what is this scum doing here?" she raised a brow at me.

"Aunt Ji-Eun..."

*SLAP*

"Don't you dare call me Aunt, you MURDERER!" she yelled at me. I lowered my head and slowly touched my cheek that she had slapped. "JI-EUN!" my grandpa shouted which startled all of us. I looked up at him but he didn't looked back.

"Let's go inside. Now." my grandfather said to my aunt and cousin. "Go home, Sandara." he added without even looking back at me. I was trying my best not to cry...

Suddenly I felt a cold chill all over my body; I looked up only to see my cousin holding an empty glass, I gazed at myself...

Water...

"YOONA!" grandpa called her.

"I hope I don't see you again. You're disgusting." She said while observing me from head to foot then glared at me before she turned her back and went inside the mansion. I stood still for a moment, processing on the things that just occured. I felt my heart break so I ran away from the mansion.

I ran and ran, I don't care if i bump in to many people: all I want was to get away from there. I found myself in the middle of a park. No one around... Funny I think fate is messing with me. I smile at myself bitterly.

I sat on one of the swings in the swingset and watched the dark sky. Is it crazy if I think the sky is sad for me too? I started cry, silently.

"Why Grandpa?" I began to talk, not sure if it's because I'm so down or I'm starting to be silly; tears still flowing. "I thought you love me Grandpa... But why?" Suddenly I remembered something

 

Flashback (chapter 4)

"Will you hate me if one day I did something that's not to your liking?" Grandpa Park asked again. This time, with a worry in his voice.

"Grandpa, how can I possibly hate you? You're the only family I have and I'm not planning to hate you nor lose you."  I said with a very loving voice. Grandpa was speechless for a second, then....

"UWAAAAAH! I LOVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER SO MUCH!" grandpa stood from his seat then hugged me to the point that I can't breathe so Grandpa Park had to let go of me.

End of Flashback

 

"Is this what you meant, grandpa?" again, I smiled at myself bitterly. I don't hate you Grandpa. I still love you. And I will continue to love you even if you push me away.... Even if you leave me Grandpa, I will always love you.

I stood up and started walking. I didn't even bother to think where I was going. I stopped at a door; I looked up and it was a familiar door. Funny how my feet led me here. And funny how fate is playing with me...

I knocked on the door unintentionally, and it opened in a minute.

"Dara, what happened to you!" a guy said then he went inside a room and got out straightaway with a towel and used it to wipe the water on my face, but I didn't move. Instead I was only able to mutter, "Where is my room?"

They showed me my room. I went inside, faced them and bowed. I smiled though a tear managed to escape. "Thank you" Exo for everything.

"Do me a favor... Don't leave me." And with that I closed the door completely. I began to cry silently once again. I sat on the floor, hugging both my knees tightly with my head leaning against the door.

"Please Exo..."


 

 

 

This is becoming dramatic! Sorry guys if its lame T.T

but this is all i can give for now. I hope I can make a happy chapter after this

Poor Dara ;(