Do Me A Favor

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been so busy with school... Im graduating from highschool (not that you need to know), so yeah.. lots of things to do...

So here's an update; though i dont know if this would be enough

 


 

Dara's POV

"NO Grandpa! I won't accept this!"

"Well granddaughter dearest, its either you stay with them or sleep with the flies outside." my too good of a grandfather said on the other line. He can't be serious, right?!

"Grandpa—"

"My decision is final, Dara. You will stay there." his tone rising.

"Grandpa, I love you but this is insane! You know that I hate boys right? Please grandpa I—"

.........call ended

 

I looked around the room filled with twelve annoying boys all staring at me. "Get out of my way!" I shouted at them and instantly they all scrambled up and made a path for me. Good.

I walked out of that room without looking back at them. Why would I? Ugh! Why am I stuck in this situation? I guess my luck ran out... I hate this...

I took a left on the hallway and found myself inside another room?? Wait a second, that can't be right. I turned back and continued to walk, not minding the paintings on the wall, even though I like art. I turned to a corner, opened a door and another room showed up. It's big and just... plain: two beds and one big flat screen tv. But this isn't what I'm looking for; I need to find my way out of here! I turned again and found myself heading for the kitchen, finally, I mean seriously, how big is this for a dorm? I winced when I felt something was my foot; I looked down and it was the cute puppy earlier.

I picked it up and carried it while looking around, and in an instant I found what I was looking for. I walked across the kitchen and ended up right in the living room. I saw the door that will lead me outside on my left, just across the couch. I put the puppy down and reached for the door. I twisted the knob and pulled the door but it won't open. I tried twisting it the other way but it just wont open; what luck I have!

I heard footsteps behind me; I turned and I saw them again.

"You!" I pointed a finger at one of them, he pointed at himself with a puzzled look. "Me?" I rolled my eyes and snapped, "Yes you, who else am I pointing at?!" They follow me at school, became somewhat like bodyguards, embarrassed me at the cafe and now my Grandpa suddenly tells me to live with them? Doesn't he know the policy 'never leave your child with strangers' or 'don't leave your granddaughter to twelve ugly-looking men?'

"Erm... well, what do you need?" he asked seductively while winking at me, like that will work on me. Ugh! "Open this door!" I pointed at the door beside me, he grinned, all of them. I raised a brow at them and crossed my arms. "And what is it that you guys are grinning about?"

"I'm guessing your maids open the door for you, princess." He mocked; I felt blood rising to my face, but i calmed myself down. "Excuse me mister—"

"You're not even walking" he interrupted. I glared at him. Then this other guy put his hand on this annoying guy's shoulder and said, "Enough, Kai." he looked at me and said, "Dara, there's a lock above the knob. You have to push the button beside the lock to unlock it." I looked back at the door and saw the lock he was saying; I pushed the button and with a click, it opened. I twisted the knob and pulled the door open and walked away. I called for a cab then directed him to go to my home address.

 


 

Meanwhile, back at the dorm, the boys kept laughing and recalling what had happened between Kai and Dara.

"Her face was epic! If her face was like that I wouldn't mind irritating her all day long." Chen said while playing flappy bird, competing with D.O, trying to have the higher score. "I loved the part where she gets all red in the face. Ohhhh I bet she was gonna explode!" Kai added, sipping his warm chocolate milk.

"You guys are so mean—that was close!" D.O shouted, startling the others. "What is?" Kai asked.

"I almost hit the pipe. Ugh... I'm going to be quiet now." D.O replied, continuing his game of flappy bird. Suho came from the kitchen, bringing some more snacks for the boys in the living room. "Listen guys, don't tease Dara. She will hate us even more." Suho released a sigh; Tao tapped him on the shoulder. "So what? We're not even close with that girl."

"Guys shouldn't fight with girls. They are fragile—"

"But Dara isn't" Chen interrupted Suho in mid-sentence. "How about we eat now?" Luhan suggested, but what he really wanted was peace and quiet.

After a long silence, Kris talked out of the blue, "But what did she meant by she's gonna live with us?". Baekhyun, who's been quiet all this time, spoke slowly, "Maybe her Grandfather told her, remember she immediately called his grandfather on the phone?"

"They're complicated..." Sehun stated; everyone sighed in agreement. Later that moment they noticed Lay and Xiumin was sitting on the very corner of the room, reading something on a piece of paper that Lay held. They all approached the two; Chanyeol took the paper and stared at it.

"Hey, we're not done reading" Lay grumbled as Xiumin added, "That my friend, is very rude."

"What is this?" Chanyeol asked as Kitty the puppy came in and jumped to Lay and cuddled. "It's a letter to Dara from Grandpa Park, the one that Kitty brought." Xiumin answered; they all encircled Chanyeol to read the letter.

 

To my dearest Granddaughter Dara,

                Surprise surprise my dear Dara! Do you like my gift for you? OH it's been every girls' dream to live with them, Exo I mean, and I thought to myself, 'what if I do this to my little sugar? I'm sure she'll love me even more!' I know that you hate boys darling, but you're growing as a fine lady, and a lady as fine as you deserve a man, a loving man, and I think that Exo has it; you only need to choose one! But if you worry that you'll not be safe, I assure you that Grandpa will take care of everything. And I'm hoping that one of these boys will get rid of your "allergies". Darling, forget the past. I assure you it won't happen again. This also will serve as my gift for you for your coming debut.

              Dara, remember this, though, while you are with Exo, you are not allowed to go to our house unless I told you so. It is for your own good, my dear. I know how stubborn you are, but please try to listen to me.

Your loving Grandfather,

Samyeong Park

PS: Your things were sent by Minzy. She gave them to the boys, I suppose. Your things will be put in your bedroom there.

 

The boys fell silent for a moment, trying to digest what they had read. Then…

"You've got to be kidding me…" Kris cursed under his breath.

"A girl? In dorm? Stay? Long time? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Chen's jaw dropped.

"How are we suppose to feed her? We only feed ourselves with our parents' money!" Tao complained.

"Another mouth to feed. And who will do her laundry here? Don't tell me we'll wash her undies for her!" Xiumin whacked Chen on the head. "You're too noisy. Don't overreact, her grandfather will support her here." Chen raised a brow, "And how are you so sure?". Xiumin raised his hand, holding another letter; Chen snatched it, opened it and began to read aloud.

"Dear Exo, Dara's food will be my responsibility. I will deliver constantly her allowance and also money for her expenses and daily needs. All I ask of you is to help her get rid of her past. I want to make her happy and be  happy with the one she loves, because someday I will be gone. But before that, I want to achieve my mission with your help. You cannot say no, you already signed our little contract. It's the one you all signed after the concert. Though, I won't acknowledge this as a contract, but rather, a big favor from a dying man. If you succeed, a big reward is waiting for you: a protection against the sasaeng fans so you can live peacfully. I attached a copy to this letter. Loving, grandpa Park." Chen flipped the letter to its second page and all of them had their eyes and mouth widened.

 

Favors given to us by Grandpa Park on what to do to Dara:

1. Make her happy and laugh.

2. Make her feel safe with us.

3. Make her like us and gain her trust.

4. Make her be friends with us.

5. Protect her at all times.

6. Let her share her past when she feels like it.

7. Help her forget her past.

8. Make sure she will love one of us.

9. Make her feel to be the luckiest girl on earth.

And finally,

10. Don't let her find out about this favor. Throw this paper right after its completed.

If we do all of this, our protection from the sasaeng fans will be assured; and grandpa Park will be happy before he will leave forever.

Signed by: Luhan | Baekhyun | Suho | Sehun | Chen | Xiumin | Chanyeol | Lay | D.O | Kris | Tao | Kai

 

"What did he meant by dying man?" Sehun asked while looking at Luhan.

"He can't be serious on that. Maybe he's saying it so we could do this so-called "favor"" Tao answered with his hands doing a quote sign to emphasize the word favor.

"Whatever that man's up to, I won't do it." Kris walked out of the living room heading to his bedroom. Sehun followed and said, "Even if it is for the good of us, I'm not doing it. I'm not gonna lie and be friends with her." Then Tao left as well, apparently everyone knows why: Dara broke his Gucci.

D.O went to his room; he was tired and wanted to go to sleep and Kai as well. Suho and Chanyeol remembered the baggage so they went to look for it while the rest thought of where would Dara's room be.

"I'd say Baekhyun's bedroom." Chen suggested. "Why mine? Why not yours?" Baekhyun glared at Chen. "Because yours is more girly than Luhan's, hahaha!" Luhan elbowed Chen at the stomach for this. "Mine is not girly, it's just clean unlike yours. It looks like a junkshop if you ask me." Luhan throwed back at Chen.

"I suggest the room should have a window that views the moon perfectly." Lay said while making Kitty fall asleep in his arms, Xiumin agreed. "Fine, my room it is." Baekhyun raised both of his hands as a form of surrender. "Don't worry bro, you can sleep at my room. It's big enough for the both of us." Luhan assured Baekhyun. Chanyeol and Suho returned shortly with 4 baggage, grasping for breath.

"How many things does this girl have?" Chanyeol said in exasperation. Xiumin offered his hand to Chanyeol but he stopped Xiumin and said, "There's 3 more, buddy. Twice as heavy and big. You and the others get it by the door; we forgot to bring it in when Minzy gave it. Good thing it wasn't stolen."

Xiumin, Baekhyun, Luhan, Chen and Lay went to get the baggage but told Chanyeol first the room of Dara.

It was 11 pm now, all of them are done and wanted to go to sleep. As Suho was making milk for them, someone knocked to their door. Xiumin went to peep on the window and immediately saw the figure of Dara… soaked? He quickly ran towards the door and saw Dara drenched in liquid. The boys were alarmed at this.

"Dara, what happened to you!" shocked Luhan went to the nearest room and grabbed a towel for her. Dara, on the other hand, was dazed.

"Where is my room?" Dara muttered, her voice barely heard. Baekhyun guided her while the others follow. When they finally reached the room, Baekhyun opened the door and motioned Dara inside. Dara took a step, little by little, and when she had reached the room, she turned to them and bowed and back to standing straight again; this made the boys taken aback. Dara only made a little smile, though a tear escaped her eye.

"Thank you." the boys stand motionless, unable to take in on what is happening. Dara closed the door but before that, she muttered 7 little words that made the boys utterly speechless.

"Do me a favor...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Don't leave me."

 


 

I hope you guys like the update! Sorry again for being slow!

Bye for now, I'll update when I have free time ok?