SaturDate II

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

Second Half


 

In Dara’s car:

“We’re here.” Dara pulled off her car in front of a certain mall in their place. She put off her seat belt and got off her car. “Yah Darongie, this isn’t the right place to park your car.” Bom stated the obvious. “Who said I was gonna park it here? And who said I’m gonna park it?” Dara flashed a playful grin towards her friends to which Minzy and CL shrugged off. Bom rolled her eyes and put her hands up in surrender, “Fine I’ll do it.”

“I’m going to call Eula-ssi. Let’s meet at the usual spot.” Dara strode off without waiting for their replies. Bom sighed but then she shifted from the passenger’s seat to the driver’s seat with ease. “Chaerin-ah, send Exo a message to follow us to the parking lot.”

 

In Exo’s van:

Everyone inside the van were happily chatting when Lay’s phone rang. Lay jumped because one, it was unexpected and two, only his friends knew his number — or so he remembered.

“Guys, someone messaged me.” Lay told as he looked at his phone. “Follow us to the parking lot. -CL” he read aloud. Xiumin, who was beside him, took his phone and read the message himself. “How did she know your number? Did you tell her?” he asked, confused. “I don’t even know what is CL.” Xiumin sighed — he is hopeless, he thought as he gave the phone in front for Kris to read.

“Hyung, isn’t this the mall your family owns?” Sehun said excitedly as he looked at Suho while pointing outside of the window. Suho looked at what Sehun is pointing at and hummed as he nodded. “Since we’re here, might as well go shopping.” Suho said with enthusiasm. Tao was very happy since he can buy the latest Gucci bag he saw online.

“Great. Shopping. The most exciting thing in the world.” Chen groaned as he leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. “You like shopping?” Lay asked as he looked at Chen on his right. Chen opened his eyes lazily and turned his head to Lay, “Of course I like shopping… shopping for your new brain, idiot.”

“Get out guys. We’re here.” Kris said as he pulled out his seat belt and got out of the van. The other boys only noticed that they stopped when Kris spoke. The boys pulled off their seat belts and got out of the van one by one.

 

“Let’s go boys, Dara is waiting for us.” Bom smiled at the boys and gestured them to follow her inside the mall. There were a lot of people that day — mostly composed of teens — since it was a Saturday.  They took an elevator to the fourth floor. Since they were too many, some of them took another elevator to take them up to the said floor. They went inside a small café where they saw Dara happily chatting with a girl.

“Eula-noona?” Suho called from the door. Dara and Eula turned to where the voice came from. “Suho!” Eula jumped off from her seat and ran towards Suho and gave him a big hug. After a few seconds, Eula let go from the hug and clung her arm to Suho’s. “Dara-ssi, this is the guy I’ve been telling you about!” the girl squealed excitedly as she looked at Dara. Dara widened her eyes and looked at Suho, “You mean… Suho is your fiancé?!”

“FIANCÉ?!” they (minus Dara and Eula) shouted in surprise.

“What?! No! That’s another person silly. I meant the other one.” Dara thought for a moment before she realized that, “He’s the guy who dumped you for another man?!” The boys’ eyes widened at what Dara had said. “You mean Suho is a GAY?!”

“I’m not a gay Chen!” Suho protested as he glared at Chen. “Aigo Dara-ssi he’s my cousin! The son of the owner of this mall. I’ve told you about this for a thousand times already.” Eula whined as she puffed her cheeks. “Well Eula-ssi, you’ve told me about a lot of guys for a thousand times too.” Dara retorted and rolled her eyes playfully. Eula glanced at her watch and saw that it was time for her to leave. “Dara-ssi, I have to go. I’m going on a date with my fiancé~ Don’t worry about the crowd, I’ve got them covered. Ciao~” with one final wave, Eula disappeared from the crowd.

“She didn’t even greet us. That Eula, hmf.” Minzy pouted and walked across the café and sat beside Dara while Bom and CL sat opposite them. “Cheer up Minzy-ah, we didn’t greet her as well anyway. So it’s even.” Bom smiled. “How long are you guys going to keep standing there?” Bom turned her head towards the boys beside the entrance. The boys faked a cough as they approach the table and sat beside the girls.

There was an awkward silence between the two groups until CL decided to break it. “So… Suho is the heir of the mall, right?” There was a slight shade of pink on Suho’s cheeks when he heard this. “I wouldn’t exactly call myself as the heir uh…”

“Chaerin. My name is Lee Chaerin. CL for short.” CL smiled sweetly at Suho. “Chaerin-ssi…”

“Drop the formalities. We’re all friends here, right?” Suho and the rest of the boys nodded unsurely but CL didn’t notice it. “Alright Chaerin-ah…” Suho said shyly, which earned a chuckle from CL. “Since this is a get-together, I suppose we should introduce to each other as a start.”

“Since Chaerin started it, us girls will introduce ourselves first. The four of us are actually called 2ne1. Like you guys, we treat each other as family. I’m the y, brilliant, gorgeous, smart and responsible Park Bom. Nice to meet you.” Bom bowed slightly to the boys and smiled. “Yeah, really responsible.” CL said sarcastically, remembering the pellet gun incident. “Stop being jealous Chaerin-ah.” Bom shot CL a playful glare while CL just shrugged.

“I’m Gong Minzy. I’m the youngest but the mature one in our group. Chaerin-ah is also mature and very responsible. She is a quick-thinker and she is a fashionista.”

“Minzy-ah is innocent and can be shy at some times. She is a great dancer. Her family even owns a dance studio.”

“You two are praising each other but why can’t you praise your own unnie?” Bom pouted at the duo and crossed her arms.

“Because unnie can do that to herself.” The two quoted in unison, earning some chuckles from the boys. Bom rolled her eyes and looked at Dara. “Your turn Darongie.” Dara glanced at Bom with her eyes asking why, but Bom looked at her with a you-better-introduce-yourself look. Dara released a sigh and shifted her gaze to the boys. After a few seconds, she finally spoke “I’m Dara.” Then looked back at Bom, telling her that she’s done.

“What kind of intro was that Darongie?” Bom leaned at the table and frowned at Dara. “They know me already. I don’t see why I should introduce myself again.” She retorted; Bom shook her head and faced the boys. “I’m sorry for her poor intro.”

“Whose intro’s p—”

“Her full name is Sandara Park. She’s 17 years old, 160 cm, blood type A, beautiful, stubborn, has a total of 178 suitors all turned down, faints when touched by man of course, wears boyish clothes at times, past life: a single, cranky, ahjumma.”

“Yah! Who are you calling an ahjumma?! You fake doll!” Dara shot Bom a deadly glare. “Moi? Fake? Huh, I’m GORGEOUS.” Bom stuck a tongue out at Dara which in return stuck a tongue out at Bom with her index finger pulling down her eyelid. The boys were trying hard not to laugh at the girls’ childish behavior although they find it cute at the same time. CL rolled her eyes at the sight. “You two unnies should be acting at your age. And you have the courage to act like that in front of Exo.” She interjected and pointed at the boys. When the two realized this, they immediately sat properly and acted normally like nothing happened.

CL gestured the boys to introduce themselves. Suho cleared his throat as he was the first one to introduce himself. “Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Joon Myeon. Suho for short. Like what Eula-noona said before, I’m the son of the owner of this mall. I’m also the Umma of the group.”

“Umma? Why Umma?” CL asked with furrowed brows.

“Because I’m the Appa. I'm the handsome Wu Yi Fan. Call me Kris if you like. I’m chinese, tallest in all of Exo, and I prefer peace and quiet.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Chaerin-ah, it’s like you and Bommie. It means that Suho is caring and responsible like a mother while Kris makes the chatterboxes shut up.” Dara explained; CL nodded in understanding.

“I’m Kim Min Seok. You can call me Xiumin. I like to eat anything as long as it’s edible.”

“Luhan-imnida. Lu space Han. I am also Chinese. I may have a girly face but I am 100% manly.” The girls chuckled a bit at his statement.

“Luhan hyung is cool and responsible. He is very caring, but he’s not available. Luhan hyung is mine. I’m Oh Sehun and I love bubble tea.” Bom, Minzy and CL were a bit surprised at his sudden declaration. They thought if he was gay or something. And as if Sehun can read minds, he answered, “I’m not gay.”

“Luhan and Sehun has this special attachment, like siblings. The both of them are very close to each other, best friends.” Suho explained; the three girls nodded slowly. “Or simply bromance.” Chen interjected, which earned a smack on the head by Luhan.

“I’m Do Kyungsoo. My friends call me D.O. I’m the great chef of Exo.” That big eyes! Omo. Bom thought.

“I’m Zhang Yi Xing. I’m chinese. You can call me Lay. I have a puppy named kitty and I like her very much. I’m often forget but I don’t forget my friends.” Lay smiled, showing his cute dimple. The three girls looked in awe.

“I’m the handsome Kim Jong In. You beautiful ladies can call me Kai.” Kai flashed a smile and winked at the girls. Playboy. They thought.

“Huang Zi Tao. Tao for short. I love Gucci and I will beat you with a wushu stick if you hurt my babies (Gucci).” This guy is a little scary. Minzy thought.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun and I love chocolates. You can only learn more about me if you are close to me. Not literally.”

“Park Chanyeol at your service. The second giant in Exo. Anyone who hurts my friends will answer to me.”

“Last but not the least, the handsome and perfect, Kim Jong Dae. Chen, if you will. I’m considered a ‘troll king’. Don’t ask why ‘cause you won’t like the answer.” Chen grinned evilly but was hit again by Luhan for trying to scare the girls.

CL clapped her hands together and smiled with satisfaction. “Now that the intro’s done, it’s time to have fun~ Sandy, where do you want to go first?” CL asked as she faced Dara. “Let’s go to the department store. I have to buy some clothes, shoes, socks, and undergarments. Not to mention jackets since its going to be cold pretty soon.”

“That many?” Bom asked to which Dara nodded. “I’ve already talked to Eula-ssi and according to my watch, we only have one hour left to do it all. I need everyone’s help for this. And Bommie, since you made me angry earlier, you’re paying half of the things I’m going to buy, arasseo?” Bom can’t help but sigh and say, “Arasseo.”

“I’m going ahead. Catch up okay?” without waiting for her friends’ answers, Dara stood up and walked out of the café. “Aren’t we going to follow her? What if she bumps with  someone or one of her suitors get her?” D.O asked worriedly as he looked at the girls. “Don’t worry Kyungie, she’s under Eula-ssi’s protection.” Bom assured while she fixed her hair into a ponytail. D.O flushed slightly when she called him Kyungie. But then again, “Eula-noona?”

“Mhm.” Bom hummed while nodding. “Can I ask, how is Eula-noona related to Dara?” Baekhyun asked nervously, Bom smiled at him warmly. “Relax Baekhyun-ah, we don’t bite. And besides, don’t you guys know? How about you Suho?”

“Know what, Bom-ah?”

“Dara’s family is your family’s biggest investor in this mall.”

 


 

“I’ll take this, and this, ohh and that pair please.” Dara pointed to each and every kind of clothes in the kiddie section she laid eyes on. “Give them to these boys.” She ordered as she went to the other part of the department store.

“What fun. Get-together they say…” Chen muttered under his breath. Fifteen minutes had past and the boys were already carrying 2 shopping carts — full. “We should’ve stayed at home. I’d rather sleep than help carry things for someone who just picks stuff out as long as it’s to her liking. She can’t even wear these!”

“Now now, Chen. Maybe she’s picking out gifts for her niece or nephew.” Suho convinced Chen and tapped his shoulder lightly. “Besides, it’s not only us who carries stuff for her.” Suho pointed at the kiddie bags section where Dara and the girls were. “Darongie, you’re making us carry fifteen bags!” they heard Bom complain. “Geez Bommie, they’re just kiddie bags. They’re light enough for you three to handle.”

The hour was up and they were at the cashier just in time. The boys only realized what Dara meant by ‘one hour’ as men started to swarm the department store. It took about ten minutes for the cashier to finish scanning all the items which Dara bought. It included clothes for kids and those below her age, bags of all kinds, jackets and other stuff that Dara can’t use — and the boys were sure of that fact.

“That will be 247,235.72” The cashier smiled; the boys were astonished at how one girl can randomly shop for things and have to pay that much money for those things she picked for only ONE measly hour. What’s even more surprising is that Dara’s friends didn’t show any sign of shock at her. Minzy glanced at the boys and saw their bewildered expression. “I don’t blame you guys. We were like that the first time we shopped together with Dara. You’ll get used to it. Mind you, that is, by far, the lowest amount she payed in the history of her shopping.” She whispered and turned her attention back to the girls.

“Someone who is richer than Suho hyung…” Tao muttered, and the rest nodded.

The boys were carrying 4 shopping bags each while the three girls carried 2 shopping bags each. Dara, on the other hand, has nothing on her hands and was happily looking around the mall. Dara turned to look at the fifteen of them and smiled. “For helping me today, you guys can shop for a bit.” The boys cheered while the three girls only smiled.

“We’ll go ahead Darongie. We’ll wait for you guys in the parking lot.” Bom said as she smiled. “You’re not going to shop?” Chanyeol asked the girls; they nodded. “If we shop, there would be no time left.” Minzy explained though the boys didn’t get her. “We’ll take some of your bags so that it will be less trouble when you go shopping.” CL added and the three girls grabbed two bags each from the boys. “You girls carried too much. We will carry those.” Lay offered but the girls shook their heads and said, “We will get a push cart so don’t worry.”

 


 

The boys and Dara went inside a particular store that sells sports equipments as their first stop. Dara sat on one of the chairs while the boys were scattered around the store. “Luhan-ah, look at this b-ball~” Luhan, who was looking at barbels, went to Xiumin and looked at the ball he was holding. “That sir is a new arrival from the states.” The two jumped when a man, probably at his thirties, spoke in between them. “Will you boys buy it?” Both Xiumin and Luhan nodded reluctantly when the ball was snatched by Dara. “I’ll buy this.” Dara said in a firm voice while the man nodded, taking the ball. “Certainly, Ms Park.” Dara turned to the boys and gave them a smile. “Thank you both. That ball will be a good gift for my nephew.” Dara once again sat on one of the chairs in the middle of the store, leaving two unhappy boys behind.

“What the…”

“Hell…”

Another hour had past — Dara told the boys that it was time for them to go. Before they went to the exit, they happened to pass by Sehun’s favorite bubble tea stall. “Lulu,  bubble tea.” Sehun tugged Luhan to the stand without waiting for his reply. They were silent until it was their turn to order. “I’ll have one chocolate bubble tea please- oh Lulu, you want some too?” Sehun turned to his hyung who was quiet like the others. Luhan looked at Sehun and smiled slightly as a reply.

“What is wrong with you and the other hyungs? You’ve been quiet for a while now.” Sehun frowned; Luhan still kept quiet. The lady-seller handed the bubble tea Sehun ordered. Sehun set the bubble tea aside and reached for his jeans to get his wallet. After he paid for his drink, he looked to the side where he put his bubble tea — it was gone. “What the…”

“Thanks for the bubble tea Sehun-ah. I haven’t been able to drink anything since we went shopping.” Dara smiled and went to the exit. Luhan tapped Sehun’s shoulder and said, “Welcome to our world.”

 


 

Money waster. Scary person. Gucci stealer. My bubble tea. So not cool. And all other things were playing in Exo’s mind. They were now inside the van, with Kris driving and following Dara’s convertible. There was gloom in the atmosphere and not one of them is talking. “So…” Kai started, “…how did your shopping go?” The atmosphere became heavier, and Kai knew he asked a wrong question.

“Dara… bought the t-shirt I was going to buy…” Kai smiled faintly. He knew his friends had the same encounter and he wanted to know what happened so he told his story. “She said that she wanted the design, and that she’ll add it to her collection…”

“Luhan and I were looking at a new b-ball, then Dara bought it and told us she was giving it to her nephew.” Xiumin told as he took a bite on his cookie. With that, the other boys ranted as well.

“She took my bubble tea when I was the one who paid it!” Sehun pouted.

“First she broke my Gucci watch, now she steals my Gucci watch!” Tao grumbled with his eyes spelling fury. He remembered what Dara said to him when they were in the Gucci store, “You don’t have a name on it, and I already bought it. So technically, it’s mine.”

“She got the last three pieces of chocolate pudding I was going to buy.” Baekhyun grunted. “It’s suppose to be okay, but she cut in line while I stood patiently to buy it!”

“Chen and I were looking at skateboards and there was one we really liked but then Dara passed by us and told that we were immature and have bad taste. Who can be happy with that?” Chanyeol ranted in one breath. “She’s mean and maybe her past life really was a single, cranky, ahjumma.” He added.

“Don’t be like that Chanyeol-ah. Maybe it’s that time when girls are cranky the most.” Suho suggested, trying to ease the tension. “She did nothing to you Suho?” Chen asked. “Well I actually didn’t shop for anything and she called me boring…” He lowered his head slightly. “How about Lay, Kris and D.O?” Xiumin asked.

“I shop through the internet.” Kris coolly answered, making the others remember that part of him. “I only asked for the price of the blender I found. I wasn’t going to buy it since I didn’t bring money with me. Dara lent me some money for it. I was going to tell you guys earlier, but you all have this aura so I decided to keep it to myself. Sorry.” D.O smiled apologetically. The other boys smiled back at D.O, but deep inside, something was burning inside them. Lucky bastard…

“There was this mp3 player I liked.” Lay blurted out — the boys shifted their gaze at him. “What happened?” Baekhyun asked. “Dara bought it.” Lay replied casually. The boys sighed and thought, of course! Then again, it was good since Lay was one of them.

“It’s okay Lay, we’ll buy you a new mp3 player next time.” Kai comforted him — this made Lay confused. “Why?” he asked innocently. “Because you said Dara bought the mp3 player you liked. That means she plans to keep it or give it to someone.” Kai explained, but Lay was more confused. “She didn’t say anything like that. She bought it then gave it to me directly.” Lay stated and reached for his bag and pulled out a glass case, showing the mp3 player he was talking about. The boys’ jaw dropped at him —another lucky bastard.

“She said that it was a sorry gift for throwing a shoe at me in the face. Also, Dara gave me a sack of pet food for kitty. Isn’t she nice?” Lay continued and smiled; he didn’t notice the piercing looks that was given to him by his friends — D.O, of course, was smiling back at him.

The van came to a sudden halt which made the boys rock a little. “We’re here.” Kris said as he took of his seat belt and got off first as usual. The boys looked on the right side window and saw an unfamiliar two-storey building. In front of the building was an old woman who’s in her late forties and beside her was a very cute young girl. They saw the four girls walking towards the two and had some sort of group hug. The boys can’t understand a thing of what’s happening now. There was one common question that is yet to be answered.

“Where in the world are we?”

 

 

 


I'm sorry it took so long. Was the update alright? Aigo I hope it wasn't boring. I will update the last part soon.