Gossips

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

MIANHAEYO!!!! This would be the longest chapter I've typed so far...

Why am I saying sorry? Cause I'm worried of two things: one, this might be too long for you guys to read D: (ive tried hard to make it short, but I don't know which part should I delete and I can't make them into two chapters...) and number two, I don't know if this chap is worth reading... aiyo!! but please do try...  and since this is long, the next chap might be short or it would be after 3 days or more for the update...

 


 

After lunch, Exo continued to attend class, though they went there separately. Murmurs and gossips started when Kris entered the room. “What happened to my prince Kris?!”  a girl silently screamed. Kris heard it, but chose to ignore it. The same thing happened when Luhan entered the room with Sehun. Many girls were heartbroken as some cried, affected that their princes were injured.

“What happened to them?” asked one of the boy to his friend. “Maybe they got into a fight?”, the girls heard this and glared at the two innocent men. “Whoever did this must pay!” said one of the girls heroically. “It must be that girl!” exclaimed the other one. “She’ll pay for this. That Dara—” the girl was cut off in mid-sentence when Kris kicked his own desk, causing it to fall.

“Mention her name again and I’ll beat you to a pulp.” Kris warned the girl as he clenched his fists. The girl got scared and ran off. “That was out of the line, Kris.” Luhan told him in a cold tone. Kris just pretended that he didn’t hear anything. The rest of the boys entered the room separately: Chanyeol, D.O and Baekhyun were together; Lay entered the room quietly as Xiumin followed; Suho, Chen and Tao were also together; and the last was Kai with another girl in their class. All of the class, excluding Exo, wondered what had happen.

Their teacher came five minutes late and noticed Kris’s and Luhan’s face. “Mr. Wu and Mr. Lu. Can you explain to me why your faces are covered with bruises?”. Both Luhan and Kris did not answer. “Well then, if you guys won’t tell me, I’ll have to report you to our principal. Or perhaps I should directly call your parents myself?” She warned to scare them but it was no use. The boys still didn’t respond; the teacher sighed. “I guess I have no choice then.” The teacher was about to leave when Suho stood up. The teacher looked at him. “Is there something wrong Mr. Kim?” asked the teacher. “Sasaeng.” was all Suho said and all the class started to panic. The teacher looked at her students and silence them. “But they’re gone now.” Suho continued and sat down. The teacher nodded and did a roll call.

 

“Park Chanyeol.” the teacher mentioned as she looked around her room. Chanyeol raised his hand – “Here, miss.” – the teacher nodded and continued to read her attendance sheet. “Park Sandara.” she called, but no one answered. “Park Sandara.” the teacher repeated. Again, there was no response. Whispers and murmurs began to arise.

“Dara’s not here.”  said one of the girls in the class. “So it’s true.”  another girl spoke. “Huh? What do you girls mean?” a guy asked in a hushed tone. “I heard that Dara and Exo had a big fight.”  revealed a nerd to her friends. They gasped in disbelief, “Really? When?”

“I don’t know but

Chanyeol banged his desk and suddenly stood up. “Aish! If you guys are going to whisper like that then its better to talk normally. Seriously, practice lowering your voices at home okay!” he snapped; apparently, all of Exo were pissed off. It just so happens that Chanyeol was the first to shout at their classmates.

“S-sorry.” was all they could utter.

“If a simple sorry can fix anything then no one would be miserable! Now stop sticking your noses into other people’s businesses!” Chanyeol roared at them; the whole class, even the teacher, became quiet. Baekhyun also stood up and tried to make Chanyeol sit again. “Yeol, calm down.” Even if he didn’t want to, Chanyeol sat down again.

Class was quiet the whole afternoon. The bell rang and the class quickly dispersed. Like how they went inside the room, Exo also left the room separately. They only went home together because of the distance of their school from home. They can’t also afford to take subways or busses or even a cab for they might bump into their sasaeng fans and do harm to them. Inside the van was an eerie atmosphere: nobody dared to talk nor even move a single muscle. As they reach home, the first to go out was Suho, followed by Kyungsoo. They both headed straight to Dara’s room only to find no one. The both of them went inside and inspected the place.

“Strange…” D.O muttered as he looked at Dara’s desk. “Suho, her things are still here.” he said. “That’s odd…”  Suho thought as he furrowed his brows in curiosity. He peeked through Dara’s closet and found out that her clothes and uniforms were still there. “Even her clothes are here.” He examined and took a glance inside the bathroom.

“Dara did not come here.” Suho stated firmly. “What do you mean?” asked D.O with a hint of confusion in his voice. “Dara did not come here.” Suho repeated. “Well that’s good.” Suho and D.O turned around and saw Kris by the door of Dara’s room and obviously heard what they were talking about. Kris just couldn’t resist not to disturb the conversation between D.O and Suho.

Suho frowned at Kris’s reaction. He didn’t seem to be worried about Dara at all. “What?” asked Kris; Suho still continued to frown at him. “Tss, whatever.” Kris rolled his eyes and walked out. D.O approached Suho and patted his shoulder and acknowledged that Dara would be fine, and that she only needs some time to vent out her anger. Though Suho nodded, he still worries that something bad might happen to Dara.

The next day, the boys still came to the room individually and Dara was nowhere to be seen. Tao went to the men’s washroom but along the way, he heard murmurs and gossips in the halls.

“Look, look. Prince Tao is alone again.” whispered a senior to her friend. The friend agreed, “Mm. So the rumors were true. Exo is dead.” Tao stopped from his tracks and threw a deadly glare at the girls saying ‘leave or die’. The girls went pale and ran off scared. Tsk. Lucky you were girls.

On lunch break, Kai went to the canteen with his ‘new’ girlfriend of the day. They were happily eating when the girl talked about Dara.

“I knew you would dump Dara within a week or two.” she started. Kai stopped halfway on eating his burger and faked a smile. “Really?” The girl happily nodded. “Yeah. Since everyone knows that Dara isn’t the type of girl you like.” Kai put his burger down, placed his arms on the table, and rested his chin on the back of his hands. ( a/n: If you guys know what I mean >,< ) “Please do tell me more.” His attention was now really caught by her.

The girl talked about Kai’s standards when it comes to girls. Kai didn’t even know this himself and doesn’t even care about it, but still pretended that he’s interested. “So yeah, the girls you dated in the past were y ones, but then looking back at Dara and her figure… well… she’s not that y at all.” Kai faked a laugh. “Haha, you’re one bold girl I see.” Kai winked at her. The girl shyly looked down. Kai perfectly saw the reaction on the girl’s face: she was blushing. ‘Tsk. As expected of girls. Compliment them and they’ll completely fall for you. If this was Dara she would probably… Wait! What the heck am I thinking about?!’  Kai unconsciously shook his head of the thought. The girl raised her head and saw Kai hitting his own head. “Kai, are you okay?” she asked worriedly; Kai suddenly stopped and coughed a little.

“Sorry, please continue.” Kai gestured the girl to continue talking about Dara. The girl gladly continued as if nothing weird happened earlier. “As I was saying, Dara has no curves at all so we thought, was something wrong with Kai? Oh, but don’t get me wrong. It’s just that you prefer gorgeous and attractive women, but when it comes to Dara… well, I can say she’s pretty but she’s quite proud of herself; just because you guys are around her everyday. And you know, we’re kinda glad that you guys aren’t attached to her anymore. I heard that she was a bad influence to you guys, since she was the reason that you guys, you know, split—”

There was a loud noise that stopped the whole students in the cafeteria from talking. They all looked at a certain direction: Kai’s table. The girl in front of Kai was shocked and paralyzed when Kai suddenly stood up and flipped their table. She saw how Kai’s features became firm as he clenched both of his fists. “K-Kai…” though she was literally scared, she was able to muster energy to at least utter his name. Kai threw her a disgusted look and like piercing daggers, he said in a very cold tone the words  “We. Are. Done.”

Kai was about to walk out when the girl grabbed Kai’s right hand. “W-why are you breaking up with me so suddenly? We’ve just been dating for only an hour yet you’ll dump me already?!” she cried. “Let go.” Kai firmly said while not even looking at the girl. The girl did not waver; instead, she faced Kai and kneeled in front of him. “P-please don’t do this… At least tell me why you’re breaking up with me. Please Kai…” she begged, but  Kai still didn’t show any kind of emotion. “You said that I only date y, gorgeous, and attractive women right?” he started. The girl looked up, tears still rolling down her face. Kai knelt on one knee in order to level his face to hers and said something that shattered the girl’s heart into billion pieces.

“I’ll only say this once so you better listen well and remember each and every word I say. There are three reasons why I’m breaking up with you. Number one, you are not me nor everyone else is me. I am the only Kai here so you, and those girls, have absolutely no right to decide on whom I should or shouldn’t date. So please, don’t go making up your own criteria and standards on your own. Number two, my friends and Dara are totally none of your business. Either we fight or make up doesn’t include anyone of you. Exo? Splitting up? Who is that lucky bastard that’s brave enough to say that? Tell that person that he or she should hide now and hide pretty well ‘cause if I found that person, I, Kim Jongin, will show no mercy. As Suho said, Exo is Exo. We are a family. Therefore, we are not going to split up. Exo will remain alive. As for Dara, you have absolutely no right to judge her. Why? Because you do not know her. In your standards, Dara doesn’t pass as a ‘grown up woman’” –– Kai made quotation marks using his hands just to emphasize the phrase –– “but who cares? In my standards, out of all of you girls, she is the girl that only passes and is fit to be with me. This is because only beautiful girls only qualify to be with me, with Exo. She’s not a bad influence at all. She’s beautiful inside and out. No wait. She is gorgeous and way out of your leagues. And number three, I’m breaking up with you because I say so. Oh, and tell your friends that I don’t date ugly girls.” Kai stood up and walked across the cafeteria and stopped right beside the door leading to the hallway. “By the way, I hope this is the last time I see your face ever again.” all of the students there were left speechless as Kai disappeared in front of them.

While Kai was walking down the hall, he saw Chen not far away from him. “CHE—” he was about to call him when he noticed that Chen was skipping merrily towards a group of girls carrying a can of… soda? I never knew Chen was interested in girls… Kai thought to himself. Since he got curious, he went a little closer and hid in one of the pillars. He stuck half of his head out in order to peep a little – good thing no one else was on the halls.

“Hey pretty ladies, I just passed by and couldn’t resist to approach you all.” Chen smiled at the girls meaningfully while the girls giggled. Wow! Bold move Chen. Bold. Move! – Kai whispered at himself. “Anyways, I just went to get a drink at the vending machine over there but… I kinda don’t like it anymore, since my thirst has already been satisfied.” Chen teased as the bottom of his lips and he playfully winked at them. Kai could only cover his mouth to stop him from laughing – I’m going to tell everyone about this Chen. Just you wait.

“OMG! Our prince Chen is so hot!!!” squealed the short-haired girl. “My goodness! Is it me or is it hot in here!” the curly-haired girl exaggeratedly fanned herself using her hands. The other girls lightly wiped their foreheads due to perspiration. Chen just smiled at them. “Do you girls… want something to cool you off?” Chen bit his lower lip ily. The girls nodded with excitement while looking at his lips. “Ooookay~” He grinned.

Then the most unexpected thing happened in a blink of an eye — for the girls, that is. Chen began to shake the can, pointed it to the group of girls and opened it.

“AAAAAHHHH!!!!” the girls screamed and ran around as Chen continued chase them and spill them with dark liquid called coke. It was no use though, they were already drenched by the time they completely escaped from Chen. “HAHAHAHA!!! That’s right, run away! Bunch of losers! That’s what you guys get for babbling nonsense about us! BLEEEHHH!!!” Chen stuck out his tongue mockingly at them. Kai couldn’t hold it in anymore and burst into laughter.

Chen heard someone laughing and saw Kai. He skipped towards him waving his hand that held the empty can of coke in the air. “YOOO KAI!!! DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID?!” he shouted like an excited little child. Kai put his arm around Chen and grinned, “Wouldn’t miss it for the world buddy.” – Kai chuckled a little – “And I thought you were interested in girls, haha.” Chen released a disgusted look after hearing this, “Stop joking Kai. I would rather die than date one of them. Even my own Grandma is prettier than them!”

They both laughed as they went to their room.