Worried Wolves

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

[Add-on: Just put in 2 pics. credits to google & owner]


 

 

 

“Hyung, just five more minutes…” Sehun grumbled and flipped on the other side, his back facing Chanyeol. “Wake up, Sehun. Suho ordered us to come down, now.” Chanyeol shook his dongsaeng a little more to his shoulder. “Come on…”

“But it’s Sunday! I need more sleep.” Sehun whined, pulling his blanket up to his face. “Don’t be so difficult Sehun. There must be something important that’s why Suho wants us.”

“What time is it?”

“Half past seven.” Chanyeol answered. With one final groan, Sehun reluctantly sat up and faced his hyung with eyes closed.

“Yah Sehun-ah, did you stay up late yesterday? Your eye bags are darker than usual.” Sehun’s eyes popped open in surprise. “Jinjja?!” Sehun grabbed his mirror in his drawer beside his bed and looked at his reflection. “Aish… This is a problem.” Sehun muttered as he scanned his eye bags. “Do I look ugly, hyung?” Sehun stared at his Chanyeol hyung in front of him.

“You look fine, Sehun. Just go and wash up. We’ll be waiting downstairs.” Chanyeol left the room when Sehun gave him a nod. After taking a shower, and putting on casual clothes, Sehun was ready to go.

 


 

“My blender! Where is my blender?!”

“I don’t know D.O! We woke up at the same time, remember?”

Sehun heard noises as he went near the kitchen. He didn’t notice that Dara’s door was opened slightly.

“So noisy in the morning.” Everyone in the kitchen turned their heads on Sehun, who was leaning on the opening that links the hallway and the kitchen. He saw D.O holding Kai by the collar, and by the looks of it, D.O was blaming Kai on something.

“Good morning to you too, Sehun.” Suho greeted with a smile. Sehun just ignored him and sat on one of the chairs in the dining table. “So… what happened?” Sehun asked like he cared.

“D.O’s new blender is missing.” Baekhyun answered with a straight face. Apparently, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed just like Sehun. “And Kyungie here will ask everyone where his precious blender had gone to.” Baekhyun sat beside Sehun and took the tissue on the table that everyone failed to notice. Baekhyun blew his nose on it and sighed with relief.

“You got a cold?” Lay asked as he just entered the room. Baekhyun nodded and stood up and threw the tissue in the trash can. “I think I got it when I played water tag with the kids yesterday.” Baekhyun said and sneezed.

“Ah, I hate this cold! I’ll go to the rooftop and get some fresh air.”

“Do you want someone to accompany you?” Lay asked worried; Baekhyun smiled, “It’s not like a serious disease. Don’t worry, I can manage.” Lay nodded and Baekhyun walked to the hallway.

“YAH BAEKHYUN, MY BLENDER!” D.O shouted as Baekhyun went off.

“I DON’T HAVE I—ACHOO!”

 

“Where is Luhan?” Lay asked as he sat beside Sehun. Sehun shrugged, “Molla.”

“Most likely jogging around the neighborhood. You know how he is.” Chen answered then sipped on his mug of coffee; Lay nodded. “How about Dara?” Lay asked again. “Probably sleeping, she stayed up late last night.” Sehun responded without thinking — which made him cover his mouth immediately but it was too late. All the boys present looked suspiciously at Sehun.

“How do you know?” Xiumin asked with curiosity. “Was that the reason your eye bags got bigger? You stayed late with her together?” Chanyeol interrogated, narrowing his eyes at the maknae. Sehun quickly defended himself.

“Whatever it is your thinking, you’re wrong. I just fell from my bed and woke up. I went down to get something to eat and happened to see Dara opening a jar of pickles.” Sehun said in one breath, but the boys looked skeptically at him. Sehun frowned at his hyungs. “If you guys don’t believe me, fine. I’ll call Dara.” Sehun stood up and walked to Dara’s room. That’s the time he noticed Dara’s slightly opened door. ‘I told her to lock the door when she sleeps.’ Sehun sighed and went inside.

“Dara, I told you to—” Sehun stopped when he saw no one on the bed. He traveled his eyes around the room — no Dara. He entered the room and knocked on the bathroom door. “Dara?” No one answered. His face dropped when he saw no Dara inside the bathroom.

Sehun hurriedly went back to the kitchen. “Have you guys seen Dara?” He asked them — D.O was now holding Lay’s arm, possibly asking where his blender was. “Didn’t you say she was sleeping?” Chen asked puzzled, looking Sehun in the eyes. “I… I thought she was. But I checked… she wasn’t there…”

 


 

A soft subtle wind touched Baekhyun’s cheeks when he stepped out the elevator. He tried to take in the fresh air, but all he inhaled was his own snot. “I seriously hate colds.” Baekhyun sighed and walked towards one of the seats when he spotted a figure on the other side of the pool. He squinted his eyes, to check if it was a real figure — it was. He walked towards the figure, every step he took makes his heart beat faster.

‘What if it’s a thief?’

‘A criminal?’

‘A serial killer or a wanted man?’

A lot of things were playing in Baekhyun’s mind. What if it was one of their sasaeng fans? What will he do? The closer he gets, the harder his heart pounded. He was close, and he knew it was a girl and not a man — from the long hair and the slim body. He can’t see her face because her back was facing him.

Baekhyun inhaled hard with his mouth and went to the other side of the seat. His heart stopped at what he saw.

What he saw wasn’t a thief, a criminal, a serial killer, a wanted girl, nor a sasaeng fan.

What he saw…

 

was an angel.

 


 

“She’s not in the garden.” - Xiumin

“She’s not in any comfort rooms here.” - Tao

“She’s not in the music room nor the gym.” - Chen

“And not in the entertainment room.” - Sehun

The four reported to Suho and the rest, panting. Lay offered them a bottle of water each, which the four happily accepted. “Have you checked the studio?”

“She’s not there. I checked.” Kris, who was coolly walking inside the kitchen, answered Suho. “How can she be there anyway? We haven’t even gave her a tour of the dorm.” Kris stated with a poker face.

“Have you checked the rooftop?” Suho asked again, but they all shrugged. “Baekhyun’s there. I’m sure he’ll tell us if we text him.” And they did. But the problem was, Baekhyun had his phone off and it’s in his bedroom, and they didn’t know that.

Kai emerged from the hall — wearing his denim pants, a black shirt with ‘wolf 88’ written at the back, and a pair of sneakers.

“Where are you going?” Suho looked at Kai with a confused look. Kai glanced at him and waved his phone. “I got a date.” He smiled which made the boys glare at him. “You sure have the guts to go on a date when Dara’s missing.” Chanyeol pointed out.

“Well it’s not totally a date. I don’t know who texted me but she said she would be at the rooftop.” Kai stated as he put his phone back into his pocket.

“And how sure are you it’s a girl?” Xiumin asked, eyeing Kai intently.

“She texts like a girl.” Kai answered casually.

“And which rooftop are you heading to?” Tao questioned. He’s got the perfect question. There are about hundreds of rooftops in their place, and it would take more than a day to check all of those.

“That’s simple, the school’s rooftop.” Kai replied coolly with a smirk.

“How do you know?” D.O interrogated, he and the others were feeling uneasy over something. Kai took out his phone and checked the message again. “I’m at the rooftop if you’re looking for me. SP.”

“And…?”

“And I’m going now. Bye!” Kai hurriedly walked across the living room and went outside their dorm without looking back. The longer he stayed there, the more he’ll be interrogated by his friends. ‘How did this girl know my number when I just changed it recently…’

 

“Maybe she went jogging with Luhan?” Tao suggested while the others think. “Have any of you seen Luhan go out?” Suho asked the eight, but they all shook their heads in response. “I’ll call him.” Kris reached for his phone in his pocket and dialed Luhan’s number. After the fifth ring, Luhan answered.

“You out jogging?... You alone?... Dara’s missing… We did… Ok, bye.” Kris ended the call and looked at his friends, hoping that Dara’s with Luhan. “She’s not.”

 


 

Luhan’s POV

 

Ahh, the air is so refreshing~ It’s really nice when you jog around the neighborhood. I just found a few shortcuts today.

“Hmf…” I tried to suppress my laugh because I remembered something. Chanyeol told me and the others what D.O and Dara went through when they took a shortcut. It was when after Dara shouted - “No more shortcuts!”  - We laughed so hard that D.O’s face was redder than red — if that’s even possible.

“Maybe I’ll show Dara the dog-free shortcuts next time.” I said to myself while smiling like a crazed mental person.

I stopped on my tracks when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took my phone out and saw it was Kris calling.

“What’s the matter Kris?” I said as I sat on one of the benches in the park.

“You out jogging?” Why would Kris ask me this? They know what I do every Sunday morning. “Yeah, why?” I answered normally since I can’t answer ‘Can’t you state the obvious?’ since it’s Kris we’re talking about.

“You alone?” He asked again. Is he for real? “Yeah, why do you ask?” I frowned, but thankfully it’s not evident in my voice.

“Dara’s missing.” My heart stopped when I heard Kris say those words. “D-Dara’s missing? When did she go? We saw her go to her room last night, right? Have you searched the dorm?” I asked in one breath. Where did she go again?

“We did.” I felt my heart drop. Why can’t that girl stay in one place? I shouldn’t have left the dorm today. I feel like it’s my fault. Judging from Kris’s voice, he sounded a little anxious — which I never imagined. But besides that, I’m sure the others are worried. I should go back now. “I’ll be there soon.”

“Ok, bye.” Kris ended the call and I stood up, gripping on my phone firmly. I looked above me and saw the clear blue sky, the sun’s light creeping on my face. I closed my eyes, feeling the cool breeze touching my skin. “Sandara Park, why do you make us worry?” I softly muttered and opened my eyes. Come to think of it, whenever it’s Dara we’re talking about, we always feel uneasy. Even though the other’s doesn’t like her that much, they still care about her. I breathed, “What did you do to us?”

I looked down and started to jog my way back home. I’ll just use the shortcut I found earlier. Just when I took a turn on my right, someone appeared, bumping me. I took a step back and bowed. “Sorry, I wasn’t looking at where I was going.” I half smiled at the girl in front of me. She just stared at me with those pure black eyes. I felt my stomach churn — like its telling me to run away.

Her eyes, down to her pointed nose and cherry red lips, she seemed familiar. I looked back to her eyes and nearly jumped when I saw tears coming out from her eyes. “M-miss, d-did I hurt you? I-I-m sorry if I did! Don’t cry…” but she didn’t say anything and continued crying. This is bad. What if I just leave her? No, that would be rude. But I need to find Dara. Aish!

“Here miss, I’m so sorry. Don’t cry. I’ve gotta go.” I handed her my favorite handkerchief and walked pass her. I jumped when I felt arms wrapping my waist. But what startled me most was when I heard her melodic voice I’ve forgotten five years ago. “Luhan oppa…”

No… Not her…

 


 

Baekhyun was sitting on one of the chairs besides Dara. He leaned closer at Dara’s peaceful, sleeping face. ‘What fair skin she has…’ Baekhyun thought as his eyes travelled the parts of Dara’s face, memorizing every detail: her long lashes, pointed nose, thin, pink lips, rosy cheeks… ‘Ah, what am I doing!’ Baekhyun mentally slapped himself and leaned back.

The wind blew lightly, making some of Dara’s long, brown hair, flow over to Dara’s serene face. He saw Dara’s brows creased slightly. ‘She doesn’t like it.’ Without having second thoughts, Baekhyun stretched his hand towards Dara’s face and lightly pushed the strands of hair behind her ear using his long, slender, fingers. Baekhyun saw Dara’s face changed into a smile — which made him smile too.

“Yeppeuda—ACHOO!” Baekhyun quickly covered his mouth and shut his eyes in irritation. ‘What did I do?!’

 

Dara felt something touching her. Like someone was pushing her hair aside. She smiled because it made her more comfortable. The next thing she sensed was something was sprayed on her faced. Dara slowly put her hand on her face and felt something sticky. Her brows folded, ‘What is this?’ Dara slowly opened her eyes, only to be greeted by the warm sunlight. She gently stretched her right hand, blocking the light from her eyes and gradually sat up.

Dara touched her cheeks again and there really was something sticky. She frowned. She turned to her left where the picnic basket was, but to her surprise, she saw Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun?” Baekhyun flinched when she called her name. Dara was confused, was she really that scary for him? “What’s wrong?” Dara asked worriedly, looking at him with a soft expression. “I… I…” Baekhyun stammered, he was becoming nervous. “Baekhyun-ah, are you—”

“I’m sorry Dara I sneezed on you!” Baekhyun stood up and gave her a 90-degree bow. “W…what?” Dara became puzzled, Baekhyun looked at her deep, rich-brown eyes. “I… I sneezed on yo—ACHOO!” Dara closed her eyes and when Baekhyun sneezed at her for the second time. “Ahhh! Sorry I did it again! Ahh! This is why I hate colds!” Baekhyun was basically panicking in front of Dara. Dara, on the other hand, wiped the snot off of her face using a tissue from her picnic basket.

“Dara, please use the pool and dip your face. Ahh… what I mean is, ahh—ACHOO!” Dara watched Baekhyun being flustered and walking here and there.

“Pft…”

Baekhyun stopped from his tracks and looked at Dara with a bewildered expression.

“Pft… Ahahahaha!” Dara began to laugh hard; Baekhyun was still on the process of understanding the situation. “Ahahaha!” Dara was becoming teary-eyed of all her laughing — she was already holding her stomach. Baekhyun stared at the girl in front of him. She wasn’t scary like he thought she would be. Instead of being angry at him, she was laughing at him.

“Dara, are you ok? Aren’t you supposed to be angry? Why are you—ACHOO! Damn I hate this cold!” Dara halted and looked at Baekhyun, he was becoming irritated with his cold. But after three seconds, she started laughing again — louder than before — because of the snot oozing out on Baekhyun’s nose.

 


 

In the kitchen, the nine boys were thinking hard on where Dara would be.

“She’s really good at making us worry.” Tao said with furrowed brows. It was almost nine in the morning and Dara didn’t even contact them. “Maybe Dara is with her friends. Kris, call them.” Suho ordered.

“Why do I always make the phone calls…” Kris grumbled but followed Suho anyway. After a few rings someone picked up.

“Yeoboseyo?” It was Minzy who answered the phone call.

“Minzy-ah. It’s me, Kris. Good morning.” Kris greeted through the phone.

“Oh, Kris! Good morning. What made you call so early?”

“Sorry, did I disturb you?”

“No, not at all! So what is it?”

“Dara’s missing.” Was all Kris said then Minzy ended the call.

“What was that? She ended the call.” Kris frowned at his phone and was about to throw it away when it rang.

“Hello?”

“Kris-ah! It’s me Bom. We’re on a group call with Minzy and Chaerin.”

“Hi Kris. CL here. Put your phone in loud speaker so your friends can hear us.” Kris followed and put his phone in loud speaker for the guys to here.

“Minzy-ah, Chaerin-ah, Bommie-yah, annyeong! And sorry for disturbing you.” Suho spoke near the phone. The three girls chuckled, which made the boys wonder — ‘Dara’s missing but they don’t sound so worried.’

“So what happened to Darongie?” Minzy asked through the line.

“Sehun here knows what happened.” Chen pointed out which made Sehun a little nervous.

“Ok, please tell us exactly what happened.” Chaerin said in a calm manner; and Sehun did. From when he saw her with the foods and the pickle jar to her telling Sehun her dreams. He left out the part where he and Dara talked and when Dara cried. After a moment of silence, Minzy spoke.

“Knowing Dara-unnie, that’s definitely her style.”

“Since Dara had a nightmare, it would be hard for her to sleep again.” Chaerin stated.

“And since Dara can’t sleep, she would go to the kitchen and make something to eat. Just like Sehun said.” Bom continued in a matter of fact tone.

“Anything gone in your kitchen?” Bom asked, which made the guys think. “The blender!” they chorused, which made the girls chuckle.

“I’m sure Dara’s still there in your dorm. You just have to search for her.” Minzy cheered, the boys imagined that Minzy was smiling through the phone.

“But we already searched every floor in the dorm.” Xiumin interjected.

“Are you sure you checked every floor?” Chaerin asked in a doubting voice; the boys looked at each other and an idea struck them.

“Thanks a lot Bom, Minzy, and Chaerin. We know where to find her.” The boys bade goodbye and so did the three girls. Kris ended the call and all of them stood up and went straight to the elevator.

Xiumin pressed ‘R’ which leads to the rooftop. They all felt nervous for some reason. What if Dara wasn’t there? The rooftop was their last hope, and they wished she was there. The elevator pinged and the doors opened. It’s all or nothing.

The soft breeze gently hit their faces, and a pleasing smell lingered at the rooftop.

 

“Hi guys.” Baekhyun greeted the nine boys while holding a cup of tea; they looked at Baekhyun with a scary eyes. “Where is Dara?” Chen asked quickly when Baekhyun was about to open his mouth again.

“She’s over there, making bubble tea and pearl shakes.” Baekhyun pointed at the far corner of the rooftop. The boys followed to where Baekhyun was pointing at and a bucket of relief poured over them when they saw Dara, busy crushing the ice with D.O’s blender.

“Darong-ah, they’re here.” Baekhyun called as they approached Dara. Dara faced them and smiled. “Bacon, taste this bubble tea I made.” Dara handed over the cup of bubble tea to Baekhyun and took away his tea cup. Baekhyun frowned, “But I have a cold.”

“My dear Bacon, if they say ‘don’t eat cold foods when you have a cold’, it means the exact opposite.” Dara flashed a smile at Baekhyun which the latter do the same thing. “If my cold gets worse, I’ll sue you.” Baekhyun replied playfully while Dara chuckled. This interaction made the other boys present become puzzled. ‘Since when did these two become so close? I thought he’s scared of Dara?’

“And you guys, what took you so long?” Dara looked at the boys with a displeased look. The boys were taken aback. ‘Was she expecting us?’  They thought; Dara released a sigh — their expressions could be easily read by her. “I left a note on the dining table. Didn’t you see it?” She asked as Baekhyun stiffened — he stopped halfway on drinking his bubble tea. The boys shook their heads except Sehun. “I saw Baekhyun get it, but he sneezed on it and threw it on the trash can.”

“Yah, I didn’t mean to, ok? Not my fault I—aflsdw” Dara stuffed extra pearls in Baekhyun’s mouth using a spoon, making him choke a little. The boys’ eyes, excluding Sehun, rounded at what Dara did. “That’s for sneezing on my note, Bacon.”

“How about the text message I sent to you guys?” Again, the boys were speechless at Dara’s question. Dara rolled her eyes and picked out her phone from her pocket. “Read this. And then tell me who got it.” Dara showed the screen of her phone and let the boys read her text.

 

From: +21*********

To: +34*********

I’m at the rooftop if you’re looking for me. SP.

 

“Kai.” The boys chorused.

“SP for Sandara Park. Of course, now it makes sense.” Xiumin nodded on what Chen said.

“Anyway, it’s almost ten. Call Kai to come back home. Feel free to get either chocolate pearl shake or chocolate bubble tea or both. I’ll be preparing food for lunch. And…” Dara scanned the boys in front of her and asked, “Where’s Luhan?”

Now that they think about it, he was still not back from his jogging, and Kris recalled that Luhan would be back soon. He wondered, ‘What’s taking him so long?’

“Call him as well. I’ll be going downstairs now.” With one final wave, Dara pressed the ‘1’ button. Before the doors fully closed, she saw Sehun at the corner and his question popped up in her mind.

“Why are you acting like this?... I thought you hate us.”

“I thought too, Sehun. But the more I spend time with you guys, the more I begin to understand that you guys are different from them. And until it’s time for me to let go, I’ll enjoy this moment for a while.”

 


 

Kai’s POV

 

*na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae, na eureureo—*

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered my phone as I remained sitting on the floor.

“Kai, D.O here.” The other line spoke.

“I know hyung. What is it?” I stretched my legs that went numb. “We found Dara.” My heart stopped for a moment, then began to pound fast. “Really? How is she? Where did you find her? How did you find her?”

“Easy there. She’s fine. We found her at the rooftop." I sighed in relief when I heard she was fine. "And by the way, the  text you got earlier was from Dara.”

“Yah Sehun! That’s my bubble tea!”

“No, it’s mine! You have a cold, right? Be a good boy and drink tea instead.” I chuckled as I heard my two buddies fighting over bubble tea. Wait,

“Did you buy bubble tea?” I asked D.O over the line. I can still here Sehun and Baekhyun shouting at each other and mention something about pearl shakes?

“Kyung, what’s going on?”

“Well we found Dara making bubble tea and pearl shakes and its really good I tell you better than Sehun’s favorite bubble tea stand.”

“I HEARD THAT D.O-HYUNG!”

“What? It’s true. You even admitted it yourself.” I silently chuckled at those two. “Alright, I’ll be right there.” I told them with a smile.

“Bring Luhan with you if you see him on the road. I’m saving some for you both—SEHUN YOU PIG! THAT’S FOR LUHAN AND KAI!”

“SUHO-HYUNG! D.O CALLED ME A PIG!”

I ended the call before I go insane. These guys, really… I’ve never seen them this happy before. I wonder what Dara did to them?

I don’t hate her, and I don’t like her either, but somehow, she always makes me worry whenever she’s not with us; makes me relieved when she’s fine; makes me happy when she smiles; makes me angry when she cries… always… and I know I’m not the only one feeling this.

I stood up and stretched my body. It’s 10:15 a.m. already, means I’ve been here for more than two hours. I read Dara’s message one last time on my phone. SP… why haven’t I realized it? Better save it.

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Kai exited the school grounds and was on his way to their dorm. ‘I’ll just text Lulu, I don’t like wandering around in this big neighborhood just to find him.’

“Please Luhan oppa…” Kai stopped from his tracks when he heard a familiar voice.

“Luhan oppa…” He turned to his right and saw Luhan and… something wasn’t right. He noticed a cold aura was enveloping Luhan’s body. And then he realized…

“LUHAN!” Kai yelled at him as he approached the two and yanked Luhan off of the girl’s grip. Kai smelled her scent. That familiar scent that ruined everything once…

He looked at the girl in front of them and gave her a cold glare. “I won’t allow you to enter into our life again.” Kai said and stormed off, bringing Luhan with him.

“Thank you, Kai.” Luhan muttered as he walked beside Kai. Kai exactly knew what he was talking about and chuckled a little. “It would be bad if you turn into a cold guy again.” Luhan gave a faint laugh at his friend.

“Let’s hurry up. I heard princess made us delicious drinks.” Luhan’s eyes rounded, “Jinjja?” Kai hummed as a yes.

“And Sehun’s gonna finish it all if we don’t come back soon.”

“Let’s take a shortcut.” Kai turned to his friend suspiciously then Luhan laughed. “I’m not like D.O, Kai. Mine is a dog-free passage.” Luhan flashed a grin; and so did Kai.

“I’m going to tell D.O-hyung about this.”

 

 

 

 


Yay I did a double update *O*!  Kinda.. /le claps/ and this is a long one too

My next update is unsure. Maybe a week, or two or over one month? Depends on my schedule :x

Ciao~