Concert

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

"WELL? ARE YOU GUYS JUST GONNA STAND THERE?" no way... Dara thought. "BOMMIE?!" Dara shouted in disbelief. "COME HERE AND SIT! IT'S NEARLY 1:20 PM YOU KNOW?" Bom yelled through the mic while she pointed a spot where Dara and Exo where supposed to sit — they were VIP seats.

Im going home.  Dara decided in her mind and started to turn away from the stage. Unfortunately, she was stopped by two strong people, both of them got hold of Dara's skinny arms. Dara turned to the people that stopped her.

"Minzy?! CL?!"

"And where are you going, Darongie?" CL gave a dangerous smile to Dara then they started to drag her to the VIP seat, signalling Exo to follow as well. "Let go of me!" Dara struggled. "Yah! Stop it already!"

The girls pushed Dara down to her seat and tied her feet and hands so that she can't escape.

"These girls... are weird..." Tao whispered to Xiumin, who in retun, gave a sigh of agreement.

"Now then, let the show begin!" Bom started to speak to the crowd, beaming. Then the curtains slid down, covering the stage. A few moments later, the curtains slid back up — the stage was set up differently now. The plain stage became somewhat, a place, a restaurant — Dara thought it was kind of familiar.

Two figures emerged from the stage, a boy and a girl — they we're sitting on a table, facing each other, though their atmosphere wasn't good. Dara dropped her jaw at the scene — the girl who had emerged was none other than her best friend: Bom.

There was music — a dramatic sort of music.

"Sorry I have to turn you down." Bom said to the boy she was facing. "B-but Bom..." the boy was about to touch her when she dodged it quickly. Dara thought it was something familiar.

"Tss. Fine then. You were always such a pain in the neck! I don't know why we always make a fool of ourselves just to please a girl like you! I mean, you should even be grateful that we, your suitors, insists to be with a girl who's weird! Girl's should be chasing us, not the other way around!" the boy roared with rage but Bom only showed a blank face.

"Are you done?" Bom asked with a bored tone. She stood up and was about to go when he grabbed her arm furiously. Then Dara remembered — it was the same scene that happened to her a week ago. How did she know that?! I never had the chance to tell them yet! Dara wondered in her thought.

"Yah! W-what are you doing?! Don't touc—" and Bom pretended to faint. Then the boy panicked and ran away — which Dara never knew. The curtains slid back down again, covering the whole stage once more. Then the curtains slid back up again after a few moments — this time the stage was like a street, but there was still that restaurant from view. This time, two men had emerged from stage. A crowd also emerged — they went in front of the restaurant setting, murmuring...

"is this girl dead?"

Out of the blue, the first boy went to the crowd and he forced himself through them. He paused for a moment when he reached the front. He then went closer, kneeled down and touched the lady's hand trying to feel her pulse.

"She's still alive" the boy exclaimed to the crowd. There was this relieved atmosphere. One by one the people left, leaving the with an unconscious lady. The second boy thinks that the crowd was very rude, and so did the first one. Being a gentlemen that they are, they both carried the young lady and helped her.

The curtains slid back down and after a few seconds, it slid back up — revealing the people who acted in front of everyone (including Bom) and bowed. The crowd gave a round of applause, except for the thirteen people in front. They were wondering the exact same thing — How did they knew about that?

"Thank you for watching our little play!" they snapped out when Bom talked through the mic. "This wouldn't be made possible without our sponsor. We owe this to our boss, Grandpa Samyeong Park!" And the whole audience applauded as Grandpa Park emerged on stage.

"Thank you all for watching the little play I provided for you all! It was a great honor! But of course, this wouldn't happen withouht the help of the real cast!" The moment Granpa park said that, spotlights were given to the thirteen people on the VIP seats — Dara and Exo. The crowd shouted even more, chanting: 'ENCORE! ENCORE!'

The next thing they knew was that they, Dara and Exo, were being pushed to the stage. The crowd cheered for them — thet's the only time they realized that the audience was all composed of teens, mainly girls. Many were sighing dreamily, wishing that they were on Dara's spot. Dara found it annoying. She turned to Bom, CL, and Minzy, who were all beaming at her, and gave a death stare.

"I thought you guys were going to Chaerin's house?! You said it was an emergency!" Dara growled at them. "Well this is an emergency, since that you and the boys are not being friendly with each other." CL said rather boredly. "Besides, don't you like it? I mean, I think I acted your part really well" smiled Bom. "But how did you guys know about that huh? I never said anything yet!"

"It's simple! We always follow you wherever you go— OUCH!" Minzy stopped talking because Bom stepped on her foot. But it was enough for Dara to understand what was really happening.

"So you guys had been stalking me for a long time... and I bet you also stalked these boys too? And you saw me fainted, and you guys just waited for me to be picked up by strangers?! ARE YOU ALL NUTS?! WHAT IF I FELL TO THE WRONG HANDS, HUH?!" Dara talked fast, but every word she said was emphasized without trying.

"B-but my princess, you weren't picked up by goons, right? And look at you now, surrounded with twelve handsome boys—" Grandpa Park had stopped talking when he saw Dara’s piercing glares. In Dara's vision, they were just ordinary-faced people. She didn’t care, she was too furious to listen. She grabbed the mic and yelled, "THE SHOW'S OVER!!!!" then she stormed out. She walked faster and faster, just in case if anyone was following her. She fell down as she bumped into a hard wall... but it wasn't a wall at all — it was a person.

Dara looked up and saw a masked man.

"AHHHH!!!!"