Grandpa Park

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

"Confiscated." Suho said with full authority while grabbing Tao's Gucci bags in Tao's precious cabinet at his room.

"Yah Suho, I said I was sorry! Please don't get my Gucci bags!" Tao pleaded but Suho continued on what he was doing, like he didn't hear Tao utter a single word.

"Get Tao's Gucci shoes." Suho commanded Xiumin.

"No! My Gucci Shoes!" Tao went hysterical.

"Sorry dude. If only you had calmed down earlier then this wouldn't have happened." Xiumin lectured Tao.

"Poor you, say bye bye to those Gucci stuff for a while~" Chen mocked. Tao sent a death glare to Chen while Chen just stuck out his tongue playfully at Tao.

It had took a moment for the whole Exo group to realize what had happened. Dara had collapsed in front of them. Death glares were thrown at Tao… "I didn't do anything! I just touched her arm but didn't pinch it or anything!" he defended. Still, all of them continued to glare at Tao.

Kris had managed to carry the unconscious Dara to Baekhyun's room once more while Suho, who was now like an angry mama, punished Tao by confiscating all his Gucci collections and will be kept safely to Suho's large cabinet for a month. "Try to sneak your Gucci collections out of my closet or buy new ones and you'll be getting it, Tao." Suho warned. He released a deep sigh as he didn't want to punish a family member, but he had no choice.

"Luhan, have you contacted anyone yet?" Suho asked Luhan worriedly. It was getting dark and Dara's not going to wake up anytime soon. Luhan and the others found Dara's wallet in her purse, which Lay had found but forgot to tell. As they searched through her purse, not that they were stealing, they had found an I.D.

"So Sandara Park is her name. What a unique name." thought Chanyeol and the rest agreed.

After a few minutes of searching, they found the only calling card they could find through Dara's wallet and purse. The card said "Granpa Park" and Luhan dialled its number immediately. But no one answered for quite some time.

"It's no use Suho. I've called for 50 times already. Still no answer." Luhan sighed under his breath.

"Keep trying Luhan. It's our only chance to return Dara to wherever place she came from."

 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah guys! Someone answered the phone!" Luhan screamed to the rest of the exo members. They soon huddled up in the living room and Luhan had put the phone in loudspeaker for everyone to hear.

"A-annyeonghaseyo! Is this the one called Grandpa Park?" Luhan asked nervously.

"Hmm?" the voice on the other line sounded suspiciously at the boys.

"What should I say?!" mouthed Luhan to the rest of exo who was anxious as he was.

"Hello? If you won't say anything then I'm hanging up–"

"Wait sir. I was just asking if you were Grandpa Park because his granddaughter, Sandara Park, is in our house uncon"

"Where is my granddaughter?!" all off them jumped when they heard Dara's grandfather yelled. Now they had an idea where Dara inherited her high-pitched voice. Luhan had told Dara's grandfather their address.

"I'll come there in 10 minutes." then the call had ended. All of them panicked on about what were they going to do. Chen tried to blame Tao for all the mess he created but was stopped by Kris who was clearly in a bad mood.

Ten minutes had past and the whole group was now in front of their front door, waiting for Dara's grandfather. Everyone had their own thoughts of what Dara's grandfather looks like.

D.O had imagined that he was a big old fat man with a nasty beard and keen sharp eyes that can even scare a cobra. Luhan, who judged it from the voice, imagined that he was a tall thin man with silver hair that's holding a long brown cane, looking at them. Tao imagined that he was a big dinosaur ready to eat him alive once he knew what Tao has done to his granddaughter. Though different images popped into the boys' heads, there was one thing that was similar to what’s everyone's thinking: horrifying.

They heard someone knock on the door. With hearts pounding, they slowly reached to the door as Luhan opened it. They all got surprised when they saw a man who's way different from what they had imagined, standing before them. Dara's grandfather was quite young, as if he was still on his forty's or fifty's. He had gentle blue eyes, neat hair, quite shorter than what they had expect, and has this gentle smile on his face. What shocked them even more was Dara's Grandfather had a gentle soothing voice different on when they talked to the phone.

"Hello young lads" Dara's Grandfather greeted them with a smile. Exo was taken aback.

"H-hello Mr. Dara's grandfather." the whole exo bowed as they greeted him back.

"Grandpa Park is fine." again, Grandpa Park smiled.

"Where is Dara?" he asked the twelve of them. The boys kindly lead Grandpa Park to Baekhyun's room. Grandpa Park took a good look at his sleeping granddaughter. He and the boys heard Dara mutter in her sleep. "N-no. Please stop.... go...away....", Dara was almost close to tears when Grandpa Park hushed her quietly. As Dara calmed down, Grandpa Park carried her granddaughter. The boys heard him mutter, "Ah my poor Dara. There, there. Calm down."

Grandpa Park had successfully put Dara inside his car without disturbing her sleep. He then turned to the boys saying, "Thank you very much for taking care of Dara. And sorry for causing you trouble. I know Dara caused you guys some trouble. No doubt about that since you are boys. Although she's rude sometimes, she's a really nice girl. Rather, a fragile girl." Grandpa Park  stopped as he beamed at them.

"Well, its almost 5pm. We better get going. See you next time Luhan and friends, Exo." Grandpa Park was already inside the car when he bid his goodbye. Finally, Exo entered their dorm and was about to rest until something struck them.

"Yah Lulu, did you introduce us to Grandpa Park?" Sehun innocently asked.

"No. I never had the chance." Luhan answered.

"Hmmm. How about you Suho?" Kris asked as he turned to Suho.

"Not me either." Suho replied.

"Then who introduced us to Grandpa Park?" Lay wondered. Soon, Exo got confused too as none of them had a chance to introduce themselves to Grandpa Park before considering that this was their first encounter with him.

"So how come does he–"

The whole boys were dumbfounded.

Who's Grandpa Park? And what did he meant by 'see you next time'?

 


 

somehow i cant stop myself from uploading chapters. ill update in a couple of days. and as you can see, the POV's been set to third person ^_^

ps. is my update alright?