One Wrong Move

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

hi hi~ it's me with another chapter again~ thank you for subscribing and for commenting <3

okay, another warning before starting this chapter: Im not good at describing places, so please bear with me. that's all. kamsahamnida!

 


 

"H-huh? W-where am I?" Dara wondered as she sat up from lying on the floor. She squinted her eyes for her to see clearly but it was no use. She was in a dark room. She flinched when she heard a series of sob — it echoed around her, growing louder and louder.

"W-who's there?!" she called out, but still the sobbing continued. Out of curiosity, Dara stumbled back to her feet and followed the sobs that grew even louder as she walked forward. It was then Dara saw a glimpse light — a door leading to a white room. There she saw a little girl in one corner, crying her heart out. Dara, being a kind lady that she was, walked towards the crying girl and kneeled before her to see the little girl's face. Dara's face became pale as she saw who the crying girl was.

It was her. It was little seven year-old Dara, crying helplessly. Dara who looked shocked and afraid at the same time, stood up and was about to go back to where she came from, until she saw another thing that made her paralyzed in fear. Dara wasn't in the white room anymore. She was at her own house.

'No, not this again! Stop this at once!' Dara screamed as she closed her eyes and covered her ears. 'Please make it stop!'

Then Dara heard a shriek. She was petrified.

"Umma! Appa!" Dara turned to look at her little seven year-old self, wailing as she desperately called out her parent's names. Without hesitation she came back to the little girl and held her tightly in her arms.

"Listen to me, don't cry ok? Run… Run now!" Dara said to her tiny self. But little Dara didn't listen, as if she couldn't hear her older self.

"Umma! Appa!" the little Dara continued.

The shrieks grew louder, as if it was coming closer. Dara panicked. She closed her eyes and covered her ears and chanted "Go away! Go away!"

"JUST. GO. —"

 

"AWAY!!" Dara sat up straight while panting heavily. She wiped her face that was covered with sweat.

"It's just a nightmare Dara, nothing to be scared about. Inhale! Exhale!" Dara chanted.

It was only after she calmed down did she notice the room that she's in. It was a room filled with black and white wallpapers. She also noticed that the carpet at the foot of the bed was also black and white while the desk beside her bed was decorated with pink and blue flowers of which she thought was cute. The room was simple yet beautiful.

"I must be in Grandpa's room.” She thought. “But when did he turn for black and white? I thought he liked green and silver... Hmm..." Dara began to think until she was distracted by her own growling stomach. She was hungry.

She stood up and stretched her arms as her final yawn left her. One last look in the mirror and Dara was off. She opened the door and walked through the halls. She heard noises so she followed it. To much of her surprise, she saw twelve unknown boys in the room.

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?!" she yelled. Her voice was so loud that it echoed through the whole place.

"U-uhm, hi?" said a guy unknown to Dara. He's tall and he looks like the only one with thick eyeliner. The guy drew closer to her. Dara was still puzzled and at the same time, annoyed. The guy walked a little more closer, almost close enough to touch her until Dara came back to her senses.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" she roared; her voice raised much higher than the second one that the twelve guys had to cover their ears.

"Hey what's wrong with you?! Suddenly shouting like that?!" Kris couldn't help to keep his temper anymore.

"Who are you people?! And what are you doing here in my house?!" Dara shouted, not much louder than before, while pointing her index finger at them.

"Your house? Hahaha! Nice one lady. For your information this is our house!" Kris snapped.

"Kris! Don't yell at her. She's our guest! And Baekhyun, how long are you going to stand there?" Suho scolded while Baekhyun, who was still shocked, got behind Chanyeol's back.

"And uhm miss, you are quite mistaken. This is our house, our dorm. My brothers' (as suho wants it) Luhan and Lay found you unconscious in front of a restaurant. Being a gentlemen that they are, they—" Suho was explaining politely when Dara cut him off.

"Who are you?" Dara said sharply. Suho, on the other hand, remained calm even if Dara's mood was off.

"I'm Suho, and these guys are my friends, more like brothers; Baekhyun, Luhan, Lay, Tao, Kris, Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, D.O, Xiumin, and Sehun. We call ourselves EXO, you know, as a group name. For me it sounds so cool, just like all of us members." Suho bragged but Dara didn't look like she cared.

"Ehem” – D.O, who was watching on the sidelines, cleared his throat – “how about we eat lunch?" he offered, trying to break the unwanted atmosphere but failed in the process because no one dared to move.

"Uhh… Since you know our names, can you tell us yours?" D.O asked politely, still trying to ease up the mood, but made no difference either.

The last option D.O could think of was to get near Dara and shake hands with her, which was a big mistake. D.O walked towards Dara, with his right hand lifted already. But Dara, who was keen and quick, managed to get something behind her and threw it at D.O's face. Fortunately, it wasn't something big like a vase or anything. What Dara threw was a vintage gucci watch. Her throw was so hard that after hitting D.O's face, the watch dropped dramatically on the floor. The watch's glass broke and automatically, Tao screamed on the top of his lungs. Suho and the others, even Kris, panicked and grabbed Tao by instinct. If there was one rule in their dorm that they can't possibly break, it would probably be...

never anger a wushu person, as  the exo members described it.

 

(imagine this look Tao gave to Dara when his Gucci broke o.o)

 

Tao went berserk. He wanted to hit Dara. "YOU BROKE MY GUCCI!! MY FAVORITE ONE OF ALL!!" Tao screamed. Suho and the others tried to calm him down by saying:

"Tao! Calm down! I'll buy you another vintage gucci watch that's much better!" Suho said while stopping Tao from dashing towards Dara.

"Tao! You pull yourself together or I will never wait for you in the shower for half an hour ever again!" Kris warned but it seemed to have no effect on Tao.

"If you stop right now Tao, I'll admit that your silkworm (pretty eyebags) is prettier than my eyeliner!" Baekhyun tried to persuade him though said it half-heartedly.

"Stop it Tao! Be a Man!" scolded Luhan while holding Tao from behind.

Dara was lost in their bickering.

For a second, the exo members lost their grips on Tao.

For a second, Tao got free.

For a second, Dara froze.

For a second, Tao only touched Dara, but Dara screamed on the top of her lungs.

And for a second, Tao became paralyzed as Dara fell unconsciously to the floor.

 


 

hmm, is the update alright?

btw, i will be updating slowly because of school. Hope you guys understand ^__^

ciao~