Wrong Area

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

"Hmp! I can't believe them! Those girls… are they really my best friends?!" Dara ranted under her breath as she sipped from her mango shake, but Exo can read every word Dara's mouth formed.  As she finished her glass, she called a waitress who happened to pass by (lucky she won't have to shout) and ordered another glass of shake. The boys went quiet as they watched Dara in her frustrated look — no one dared to talk to Dara since they were well aware of her particular look.

"Yah, it's almost time for the concert. It's 1:45 pm already." Luhan told as he looked at his watch. "We better go." said Baekhyun. The boys stood up and were about to leave when Luhan stopped. Sehun, who was behind Luhan, bumped his head to Luhan's as Luhan stopped.

"Yah Lulu! why'd you stop?" asked Sehun irritatedly as he massaged his forehead. Luhan faced his friends. "Clearly we can't leave her alone" Luhan said in a worried, soft whisper. "What is something happens to her—"

"I can handle myself, thank you." Dara stood up as well.  She had heard Luhan's whisper and she misunderstood his worry to pity. 'I'm not that weak!', Dara thought to herself. She reached for her pocket to get some money for her shake, as she was only wearing a pair of jeans and pink shirt, but then remembered something that made her slap her forehead.

Dara you babo! You forgot your money was on your purse! And you forgot your purse in the car, which Bom and the others borrowed from you!" — Dara thought hard, furrowing her brows—  "Aigo! What am I going to do now?! I have no money to pay for this! Should I tell the owner— 'Hi Mr. Owner, I have a problem. I forgot my money from my car, which my friends borrowed when they desserted me! Can I still go? I'll pay tomorrow, promise!'— or should I just flee? Telling the owner that I forgot my money seemed stupid, but fleeing looked rather exciting! Hmm.... Be stupid or flee?.....

"Uhm excuse me?" Dara got startled by a voice, and instantly, she went back to reality. She then realized that Exo were now staring at her at a close distance. Why didn't she sense them come near? She thought they had gone already.

"Dara?" the voice spoke again. This time, Dara knew that the owner of the voice was Luhan. "W-what?" asked Dara as she took a step backward. "Is something wrong?" Luhan asked, furrowing his brows in concern. "T-there's nothing wrong. You guys can go now and leave me alone." said Dara, now looking at the opposite direction to avoid Luhan's eyes. How can she say that she can't pay her shake because she forgot to bring her money to them?

Then Dara's fears were realized, as her shoulder was tapped by the waitress, asking her for the payment of the shake. "Excuse me ma'am. Here's the bill." said the waitress then turned back to tend to the other customers. Dara thought again — be stupid or flee? — she began to panic. Then, she remembered the boys staring at her and realized that she had to look for another option — ask for help to these annoying boys. But she couldn't bring herself to talk to them. Dara's very distant to males, except for her Grandfather. So there were four choices Dara had to choose: be stupid, flee, ask for help, or none of the above.

Dara jumped as a hand grabbed her bill from her hands — once again, it was Luhan. "Don't tell me that you, Dara, forgot your money?" asked Luhan grinning. Dara shook her head, her face red of embarrassment, and the boys chuckled softly under their breaths. Luhan reached for something at the back of his pants, which Dara noticed so she turned her head back up, confused.

"What are you doing?" Dara asked tilting her head slighty so she could see what was Luhan getting at the backpocket of his pants. Her question soon got answered as Luhan pulled out his wallet, pulling out money, and inserted it in the bill folder, then called the waitress and gave the bill to her.

"Did you a favor just now." — Luhan smiled — "Want to go to the concert together with us?" he offered as he held out a hand, which Dara stared at, and he realized something so he withdrew his hands. "Forgot you can't touch boys, sorry." Luhan smiled apologetically, but soon he was taken aback, with the rest of the boys, when Dara agreed on joining them — Dara also got surprised at her own answer.

Soon, all of them marched out of the cafe and started to cross the street and went to the concert grounds. But the ground remained as plain as it was before: no crowd, no signs, no security, no artists, no stage.

"Where the hell is the concert?!" Kris bursted out in anger. "I think we've been scamed!" Baekhyun cried exaggeratedly. "Duped!" added Chanyeol dramatically.

"Guys..." Dara called.

"WHAT?!" shouted all of the boys at her.

"We're in the wrong area..." she answered.

"WHAT?!" roared the boys in chorus.

"I said we're in the wrong area!" — Dara bellowed — "The concert's on the other side!"

The boys scanned their tickets once again to check if Dara was right — and she was right. "Chen!!! You said that the concert was on route 23!" shouted Kris furiously. "I did?" Chen asked innocently, though it was obvious that he was containing his laughter.

"YES YOU DID! YOU SAID IT WAS ON ROUTE 23! BUT THE TICKET SAYS IT'S ROUTE 32! THAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE AND WE BARELY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET THERE!" growled Kris even louder, which started to get attention to the passer by's.

"Oh... well I just love to read numbers backwards so..."

"CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!" and Kris chased Chen through the grounds, not bothering to notice that they were being watched by the crowd. The other boys chased after the two to stop them. They only stopped when Dara's patience snapped.

"WILL YOU GUYS JUST STOP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE THAN EVER IF YOU GUYS DON'T STOP ACTING LIKE 5-YEAR-OLDS!!!"

Then all of them decided to ride three taxis to get to the concert grounds, since they were too tired of running around in circles, and Dara was sitting on the passenger's seat. She was with Lay, Sehun and D.O during the trip.

At long last, they arrived at the right concert ground — there were about hundreds of people, two guards at the entrance, and of course, the stage. On the stage were figures familiar to Dara, though it seemed they are different persons, judging from the way their hair and outfit was, so Dara ignored them.

As they got out of the taxi, Dara was sure she had heard someone shouting through the microphone at the stage saying, "YOU MS. PARK AND EXO ARE 10 MINUTES LATE!"

Dara dropped her jaw at the sight.

"You — have — got — to be — kidding me!"

 

 

 


hi! sorry for the wait! Been busy. Anywho, was the update alright? Can you guys tell me which of the exo members lacks a part (or dialogue) in the story? So I can give them a proper one in the next chapter. Kamsahamnida! :D