Transferee

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

It was a normal Monday at Park's residence. Dara woke up rather early. She decided to go to the bathroom and do her morning rituals. After 30 minutes, she got out of her bathroom and started to wear her school uniform. Then, she went down to the dining hall to have her breakfast together with his Grandpa and the maids — Grandpa Park is the only man in the household; the guards are female as well.

"GOOD MORNING MY PRINCESS!" Grandpa Park greeted Dara as soon as she got down from the stairs.

"Good morning Grandpa" Dara said with a smile.

"Come here and take a seat!" Grandpa Park then offered a seat to Dara that's next to him. Grandpa's rather energetic than usual, Dara thought. She sat beside her grandfather who's quite happy. Dara thought that maybe something good had happen to him. She didn't think about it long enough because she felt hungry. There was a moment of silence until her Grandpa spoke, which made Dara pause in the middle of chewing her food.

"Have you ever heard of wolf and beauty?" Grandpa Park asked out of the blue.

"The what?" Dara was confused. She became even more confused when her grandfather asked another odd question.

"Do you love me?" Grandpa Park asked seriously.

"What kind of question is that Grandpa?" Dara answered by asking another question.

"Just tell me." there was a slight change in his voice. Like it became more serious. Dara heaved out a sigh.

"Of course Grandpa. Seriously, what kind of question was that?"

"Will you hate me if one day I did something that's not to your liking?" Grandpa Park asked again. This time, with worry in his voice.

"Grandpa, how can I possibly hate you? You're the only family I have and I'm not planning to hate you nor lose you." Dara told with a very loving voice. Her Grandpa was speechless for a second.

"UWAAAAAH! I LOVE MY GRANDDAUGHTER SO MUCH!" her grandfather stood from his seat then hugged Dara to the point that she can't even breathe, so Grandpa Park had to let go of her granddaughter.

"Well now I'm assured that Dara, my princess, will never hate me even if I were to do something that's not to her liking." Grandpa Park sounded like a 5 year-old when he had said that and there was this huge smile on his face which made Dara smile as well.

"Oops, will you look at the time! Time for you to go to school princess~" Then Grandpa Park called one of their maids to go assist Dara.

Dara got inside their car and went to her school. Dara's school is an all-girl-school. This school is one of the famous all-girl-school in their place. Dara got off quickly as they reached her school. She was excited to meet her best friends: Bom, Minzy and CL. She can't wait to tell them how tragic her Saturday was — when she fainted twice and got to meet twelve annoying boys and of course, her good-for-nothing suitor.

It wasn't hard for Dara to find her three BFFs. She saw them near the school gate so she quickly got to her feet and went there. To her surprise, the lady guard of their school blocked her way when she was about to enter the gate of her school.

"Students are only allowed to go inside the school premises." the lady guard announced. Dara laughed as she heard this and answered, "Miss lady guard, I've been studying here since I was 4, and I'm still studying here. As you can see I'm wearing the school uniform." Dara twirled to show off her uniform.

"Ah! DAROOOONG!!!" Bom called as she, Minzy and CL ran towards Dara when they spotted her.

"BOMMIEEEE!" Dara hugged Bom, CL and Minzy.

"Bommie! This lady guard of yours won't let me enter the school!" Dara whined while she pouted at Bom, since her family owns the school where Dara's studying.

"Uhm.. About that Darong..." Bom started. "You are not a student here anymore..." Bom explained as she shook her head.

"Huh?! Why?!" Dara gasped.

"Because...." Bom raised her head and looked meaningfully at Minzy and CL.

"Because?"

"YOU'RE GOING TO TRANSFER TO A FAMOUS PRIVATE SCHOOL! WITH BOYS!" the three revealed excitedly to Dara while Dara was dumbfounded.

"Oh don't be like that Dara. Don't you love it? I mean, you're finally gonna interact with boys our age~~" CL teased as she patted Dara’s head.

"And maybe there you'll find your future boyfriend!" Minzy sighed dreamily.

"Our Darong is growing up~" Bom beamed at Dara, whose face was red as a tomato.

"Whose idea was this?!" Dara exploded. The three girls, instead of being shocked, gave Dara a big smile then said in chorus: "GRANPA PARK~~!!"

Dara froze, but then became annoyed and furious. She remembered her conversation with her Grandpa. Without hesitating, Dara took her phone and dialed her grandfather. As soon as her grandfather picked-up his phone, Dara shouted on the top of her lungs.

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

"Like my surprise princess? That's right, I transferred you to a regular private school now so you can interact with boys. Now I know you're not quite pleased but ever since I met those boys, it gave me an idea. Isn't it wonderful? Maybe you won't like it in the first few days but who knows, maybe you'll come to like it gradually. And no need to worry about your subjects, Grandpa has it all covered. And you will receive your new uniform when you get there! Now, now, don't hate grandpa, I just want what's best for my princess. Besides, you said it yourself that you will never hate me, right? Ok, I have to go, see you later princess! Grandpa loves you~!" and her grandfather hung up. Dara was devastated. She decided to not go to school after all. When she was about to leave, her friends stopped her.

"And where do you think you’re you going?" Bom asked suspiciously while grabbing Dara at her left arm.

"I'm going home!"

"Oh you're not going anywhere Dara." CL winked while grabbing her right arm.

"Y-yah! Let go of me! I wanna go home!"

"Minzy grab Dara's feet!" Bom ordered and Minzy followed. They were now carrying Dara towards Bom's car.

"We'll take it from here” — Bom said to Dara's maid; she then faced the lady guard — “We'll be right back.” 

"YAH! Where are you taking me!?! Let go! I wanna go home!" Dara protested as she tried to break free, but it was no use. She knew that her friends will drag her to her new school. She was not happy at all.

 


 

Mean while, in Exo's van...

"Wah! Drive faster Kris! We're going to be late!" rushed Suho.

"Don't pressure me! I'm driving as fast as I can!" Kris frowned. He was really trying his best for them not to be late.

"This is all your fault Luhan! If you only woke up early then this wouldn't happen!" Xiumin scolded Luhan.

"It's not my fault that my alarm's not loud enough to wake me up! And besides, Tao was taking a long time showering. Why not blame him too?" Luhan ranted as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"Hey, I'm not that slow! And it's not my fault that I showered a little longer than expected. Baekhyun didn't shower with me that's why!" Tao retorted.

"Yah! Why me? It's not my fault that you can't shower by your own. Besides, I had to find my homework. It was missing." Baekhyun defended himself while waving a notebook in front of Tao.

"Psh, you just didn't want to shower with me that's why you—"

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP?! I CAN'T DRIVE PROPERLY HERE!" Kris roared and they became silent. They arrived at their school just in time. Exo studies in the most famous private school in their place. Once Kris had parked the van, all of Exo got out and hurried to their school's gate.

On their way, they saw an unfamiliar vehicle in front of their school. Then a girl got out from the driver's seat. She was tall, beautiful, has wonderful legs and eyes, exo thought. Then another girl came out of the car from the passenger's seat. She had short black hair, beautiful as well, has charming slanted eyes, they thought again. And the third came out from the backseat. She had long dirty blond hair, beautiful face and body, and her hair was pony-tailed. The boys guessed that the girl was CL, because her pony-tail had CL engraved on it.

"She won't come out." CL reported to the tall girl.

"Then we'll drag her out."

"Aigo Bom that's too harsh! We already dragged her here and now we're gonna drag her again? And besides, I'll miss her...." the girl with slanted eyes spoke.

"We'll all miss her. But this is for her own good. So we have to drag her out. Minzy, CL, on the count of 3 we'll open the door and drag her out by all means" Bom commanded to the so-called Minzy and CL. The boys we're puzzled.

"Hana, dul, set!" they counted as they opened the backseat door, dragging someone out.

"YAAAAH! LET GO OF ME! I DON'T WANNA GO! I WANNA GO HOME!!!" the boy's froze. They heard a familiar voice.

"No Dara, this is for your own good!" and with one tug, Dara got out of Bom's car. They pushed her towards the school gate, but Dara won't budge. Then, on the very corner of Bom's eyes, she spotted twelve boys staring at them with shocked faces. Then she had an idea. She went towards the boys without hesitating and grabbed Chen by the hand and headed towards Dara, who was still struggling. Dara stopped as she saw a familiar face of a boy walking towards her. Bom held Chen's hand towards Dara's hand and held them together. Dara fainted, but was catched by CL and Minzy.

The boys panicked once again at the sight of Dara being unconscious. Bom noticed this so she faced them.  "It's alright.” — she assured them — “It was necessary. By the way, she'll be transferring to your school and this is her first day. She will wake up soon. For the mean time, take her to the clinic. Just tell the nurse her name and she'll understand. We will leave her in your safe hands. Don't let us down, Exo." And without another word, the three girls went inside the car, leaving them with Dara, which was carried by Chanyeol.

Once again, they were dumbstruck.

How did the girls know them? It was their first meeting yet they know them.

The twelve boys, more confused than ever, started to bring Dara to the clinic and from there, their meeting had begun.

 


 

proof-read and edited~(but sorry if there's something i missed to correct) One long chap for you guys~ I hope this update isn't too boring. I really had a hard time putting my ideas into this.