SaturDate I

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

(This picture shows what both 2ne1 & Exo are wearing in this chapter)

 

 

Kamsahamnida for your comments chingus! So heart-warming~

I’m glad you liked the cameo-role, tho, girl-role o,o.

As for fast updates, sadly, I cannot do them esp. double updates even if I wanted to. And also, authornim is sorry (again) for the pictures. Authornim is bad at editing.

Btw, the boys did great on their first concert in Seoul. Though Kris wasn’t there, I’m sure he’s cheering for them. OT11? Hmm… I’ve read the article and watched the presscon of Exo. Let’s just support Exo and understand Kris oppa, ok? In our hearts, it’ll always be ot12 :)

Anyway, here’s the update of the First half of the chapter. Hope you like it.

 


 

 

[Friday(same day of Dara & Exo’s resolve) 9:07 p.m.]

 

“You did WHAT?!” Dara’s voice echoed through the four corners of Bom’s room.

“Come on Darongie, for me?” Bom pleaded while doing aegyo at her. Dara shut her eyes tightly as she pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to digest the very sentence Bom had said 10 seconds ago. Bom’s voice echoed in Dara’s head, repeating what she said to her earlier over and over again.

“We’re having a date with Exo!”

“We’re having a date with Exo!”

“We’re having a date with Exo!”

“We’re having a date with Exo~” Bom whispered in Dara’s ear and grinned.

 


 

 [Saturday 09:00 a.m.: Bom’s House]

 

It was a warm and peaceful Saturday at Bom’s residence. After Dara and Exo’s resolution, Dara promised the boys to be back at their dorm on Sunday afternoon. It’s not like the boys begged her to come back nor Dara pleaded to let her stay with them. It was just that they thought that it would be more convenient if they all lived in one roof again, since they go to the same school and the boys could easily guard Dara to and from school away from her fan boys, haters, stalkers, you name it.

Dara was in the middle of spacing out in her room that morning. She doesn’t need to pack anything for tomorrow since she already has clothes and other things in Bom’s house since she often comes to have a sleepover in the past. She never did pack anything when she left Exo either. Dara was still in that state until someone knocked on her door.

“What is it Bommie-ah?” Dara called when she turned to see Bom entering the room. However, she wasn’t the only person entering the room. About ten more ladies entered the room after Bom — some had suitcases, some held bags, and others carried boxes.

“Who are they?” Dara asked as she looked at the girls from head to toe. She felt uneasy the moment they arrived. Bom smiled sweetly at Dara — she felt goosebumps the moment her eyes met Bom’s. “What’s going on?” Dara asked again, only this time, she already had a hunch of what’s happening — Bom grinned. “, I’ll leave the rest to you.”

“Yes Ms. Park.” said then bowed at Bom. After Bom had left the room, faced Dara with a sharp look. Dara was taken aback by this. Then it hit her.

, I told you to close the door.”

“Ma’am…”

“You!” Dara exclaimed while pointing at . “You’re in my class! You’re my classmate! What are you—”

“Time to work ladies. Grab her!” ordered while the others followed — two girls held Dara’s arms. “Yah! Let go of me!” Dara tried to struggle but failed when another girl held her. “Undress her.” commanded; Dara’s eyes widened when she heard this. Another girl came to Dara and began pulling her shirt up. “Y-YAH! Don’t touch me!”

 

 

“KYAAAH!!! YOU BUNCH OF ERTS!!! PARK BOM YOU’RE SO DEAD WHEN I— DON’T TOUCH MY THIGH YOU HEAD!!!” Dara kept shouting as more noises were heard from Dara’s room. Twenty minutes have past and there was no improvement with the noise at all. Minzy sighed while CL plugged her earphones and played some songs on her iPod. The two girls were inside Bom’s room together with Bom. The two were sitting on the bed while Bom was sitting opposite them on her favorite green bean bag chair.

“Bom-unnie, you are so dead.” Minzy told as she looked at her unnie disapprovingly. “Yah Minzy-ah, if I’m dead then you two will also be dead.” Bom replied while looking at her playfully. Minzy just shrugged and copied CL — who was busy singing along with her song. Bom pouted at her two dongsaengs, “You guys, I thought you were in to this?” Bom whined like a kid, but Minzy and CL were busy listening to their music. Bom stood up and yanked CL and Minzy’s earphones at the same time.

“Yah Park Bom-ah, what was that for?” CL asked irritated; Bom just stuck her tongue out at her. “Really unnie, you’re being immature again.” Minzy shook her head and sighed at her unnie’s behavior.

“Dara-ssi, come back here!” a voice shouted, attracting the girl’s attention. “SHUT IT !” Dara raged. Bom’s door flew open, revealing an angry Dara. She was a mess — a total mess. She looked like she just came from world war three, or someone who had been dragged and yanked around by many people. Her shirt was still on but some parts of it were ripped off, her shorts was torn, and her hair looked liked it was hit by a tornado.

“D-Darongie?!” Bom’s eyes widened, same with Minzy and CL. Dara sent piercing glares at the three. “Park Bom-ah…” Dara said in a low dangerous tone. “I WILL GET YOU!”

“GRAB HER NOW!” came just in time when Dara was about to attack Bom. Five girls held Dara as they drag her back to her room. “STOP TOUCHING ME YOU BUNCH OF FREAKS!”

“I’m sorry about this.” apologized as she bowed apologetically. She then disappeared after that, leaving the three girls motionless.

“You are so dead unnie…” Minzy muttered, dazed.

 


 

[Saturday 9:00 a.m.: Exo’s Dorm]

 

“Lulu can you pass me the ketchup?” Sehun asked Luhan as he shoved a spoonful of fried rice and took a bite on his sausage on his fork. “Here you go Sese.” Luhan said as he reached the bottle of ketchup beside him and hand it over to Sehun. “Gomawo.” Luhan smiled when Sehun replied while still chewing his food.

“Tao, Baekhyun, your turn to hit the showers. Make it quick ok?” Suho called as he entered the living room fully dressed with a face towel hanging on his shoulder. Tao and Baekhyun nodded and stood up, heading for the bathroom. Suho sat beside Chanyeol on the couch, who was busy watching SpongeBob.

“Kai, who are you calling this early in the morning?” D.O asked as he observed Kai who was in the corner of the living room for some minutes now — pressing some buttons on his phone then putting it on his ear, but no one answered after a few rings so he ended it and repeated the cycle again. “This damn girl won’t answer my phone call!” Kai answered irritated as he dialed the number for the eighth time. “Who?”

“Finally you picked up! — It’s alright babe. — Oh that, we have to cancel it. — We have plans for today. — No, you can’t come. — Tomorrow’s not good either. — You’re breaking up with me? — No I’m breaking up with you. BYE!” Kai abruptly ended the call and looked up at D.O, who was surprised at his action.

“Oh, it was nothing. Just some uhh—”

“Save it. I don’t want to here it.” D.O said as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the kitchen. “Wait Kyung! I can explain!” Kai called as he followed D.O to the kitchen.

 

 

“What time is it?” Lay asked as he turned to Xiumin. He, Xiumin, Kris and Chen were outside the dorm, more likely, inside the van. “9:14— 15. 9:15 a.m.” Xiumin answered as he looked out of the window. “Why do we need to go again?” Chen asked as he leaned on the door. “Chen, sit properly.” scolded Kris, leaving Chen grumble as he sat properly.

“Dara’s friend invited us for a little get-together. She said that it would be good if we know each other better.” Kris explained as he leaned back on his seat. “Which friend? The short-hair, the long hair or the blonde one?” Chen asked again. “The long hair one. I think her name was Bommie? Bom? As long as there’s B-o-m in it.” Xiumin answered, a little confused on the name. “Who’s Bom?” Lay interrupted. He has this innocent look that meant he doesn’t have a clue on who Bom was. “Nevermind. Forget I even asked.” Chen said, dropping the subject.

Five minutes later, the eight boys were ready and got out of their dorm. They went inside the van and soon, the twelve of them were off.

On the way…

“By the way Kris, do you know where we’re going?” Suho asked as he looked outside the window. “Dara’s friend gave me the address. It’s a ten-minute ride from our dorm.” Kris answered, focusing on the road. “Which friend?” Suho asked some more. “I’ll tell you when we get there.” Suho nodded and kept quiet.

 


 

[Bom’s House: 9:37 a.m.]

 

“HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY DON’T TOUCH MY THIGH?! YOU ERTED WOMAN!” Dara yelled. She was still in her room, being touched by many hands, trying to make her get dressed. “Ms. Sandara, please cooperate with us. Ms. Park Bom ordered us that you must put on this dress!” tried negotiating with her, but it was no use. She pleaded and now trying to persuade her but Dara won’t budge.

“Darongie, just get dressed! They are about to come h—” Bom was cut off when she heard the door bell rang.

 “Coming!” She shouted as she ran downstairs and walked across the hall to the living room. She opened the door and saw Exo standing by the gate. ‘I hope Dara gets dressed soon!’

Bom manage to pull out a smile, although she’s feeling troubled by the fact that her certain friend is shouting like someone who’s getting . She slipped on her outside slippers and walked towards the gate. “Good morning Exo~” Bom greeted as she opened the gate and bowed to them. “Good morning to you too.” The boys replied then bowed. “Come in.”

The thirteen of them were now at the living room. Bom gestured them to sit down for a while and asked a maid to make some juice for them. “Sorry we’re a little late.” Suho apologized as he bowed a little. Bom waved her hands in disagreement, “Aniya, it’s ok. I’m the one who should be sorry since—”

“GET OUT!” the boys jumped when they heard someone scream. “WANT ME TO GET DRESSED? THEN GET OUT! ALL OF YOU! OUT!” Bom face-palmed at this. ‘Omo, Dara snapped. Aigo I’m so dead!’

“What was that?” Baekhyun was able to find his voice and asked Bom. Just when Bom was about to answer, Minzy and CL, together with the ten girls including , hurriedly came down the stairs, looking awfully pale.

?” Baekhyun called unsurely. stopped the moment she heard a familiar voice. She turned and saw Baekhyun and the rest of Exo. “Baekhyun oppa!” exclaimed as she ran and hugged Baekhyun in delight.

? You know each other?” Bom asked and nodded. “I’m in the same class as them Ms. Park. Baekhyun oppa is a distant relative of mine.” explained, Bom nodded and remembered something. “So you were the one that held the door the other day. Silly , why didn’t I recognize you?” Bom chuckled as she ruffled ’s hair. “Sorry Ms. Park…” gave a shy smile.

“Why are you here ?”  Baekhyun asked — this made the color drain out of ’s body. Minzy and CL snapped out and ran towards Bom. “Unnie, having a bit of chit chat is fun and all, but I really don’t think we should have it now…” Minzy explained in haste. “ and the other girls aren’t safe here. When Dara comes down—”

“YAH! I TOLD YOU ERTED WOMEN TO GET OUT!” Dara raged as she was on the stairs, eyeing them with sharp, piercing glares. “Baekhyun oppa, I gotta run. See you!” Then the ten girls made a run for it. Dara calmed down a little bit.

“D-Darongie…”

“Never, and I mean NEVER let me see that girl again. Do you understand?!” Dara glowered.

“O-o-ok…”

“Fire those ten girls, got it?”

“Y-yes…”

“Park Bom. Never EVER do that again. You hear me? You of all people know that I hate someone I don’t know grabbing me and touching me.”

“I-I’m sorry…”

“For the sake of this date, or whatever you call it, I will get dressed, ok? But definitely NOT this one.”

The three girls and Exo only noticed what Dara was wearing when she told Bom. Make Dara quiet and she looks like a beautiful goddess. Bom sighed and agreed, defeated. Dara went upstairs once again to change. The boys were speechless, lost for words. All of them asking, what just happened?

CL noticed this and told Exo the whole story. While CL was busy story-telling, Minzy comforted Bom in one corner. “Cheer up unnie, we knew this was bad from the start.” Minzy told as she rubbed Bom’s back. “Gee, thanks for the comfort Gong Minzy…” Bom said sarcastically.

“So one more thing to know about Dara is to never force her do something she doesn’t like. And definitely never assign someones to dress her cause she doesn’t like it when someone touches her body. Break her patience and you might end up like Bommie here.” CL explained as she pointed to where Bom was — a very depressing aura was surrounding her.

“Ok, I’m ready.” Dara announced as she went down the stairs, looking really calm now unlike before. The demonic aura around her was replaced with an angelic one.

“Aigo Darongie! What are you wearing?!” Bom gasped when she saw what Dara wore.

“A loose t-shirt and leggings.” Dara stated the obvious. (refer to the one Dara was wearing in Let’s Go Party)

“Noooo! It looks boyish! Change it!” Bom whined while pouting.

“What? You guys are all casual while I’m not? Nuh-uh. Take it or leave it?”

“Leave it.”

“Okay, I won’t go then.”

“Fine, take it!” Bom stomped her foot and walked out. Dara smiled to herself. Victory is mine~! Those acting lessons I took for three years paid off well~ kekeke~

“Shall we go?” Dara turned her head to Exo and smiled. The boys blushed a little then nodded. We should not anger Dara if we want to live.

The boys went inside the van while the girls were in Dara’s red convertible. Soon they were off with Dara’s car leading the van.