Who's the Guy?

I'm Gonna Live With EXO?!

[Changed the title to 'Who is the Guy' since that's the common question here xD ~ btw guys check out the new cover I made for the story (click foreword) ♥♥♥ It's my first time to edit so yes, I'm proud of it. But go easy on me ok? I'm not that good lol.]

Note: the picture above is their uniform. please bear with me about Dara's picture, its hard to find on that suits with exo's uniform T___T and imagine Dara's hair is long there. that's all ♥

 


 

“Wake up guys! Time for school.” Suho knocked each rooms while saying the same sentence over and over again. Dara was already awake at this time; she usually wakes up at 4:30 am whenever it’s school days. Now it was 5:00 in the morning and she was already dressed with her new school uniform.

“Dara, time to wake—oh, good morning.” Suho greeted Dara — he was about to knock on her door but she opened it, leaving Suho’s hand in the air, which he immediately put down. “Go to the dining room, D.O already prepared breakfast for us.” He added with a smile. Dara nodded and proceeded to the dining area where D.O was already eating.

“Oh, good morning Dara. Have a seat.” D.O said with a smile, then continued to eat his food. “Good morning Kyungsoo” she greeted back as she sat beside him.

“Dara, D.O is fine. No need to be formal; we’re living on the same roof, after all.” Dara just smiled at him. “Shouldn’t we wait for the others?” Dara asked while she watched D.O eating. “It’s fine; it’s always been like this. We are always ‘almost’ late at school so waiting isn’t an option.” D.O replied. Dara noticed that he already wore his uniform. She was confused but then she decided to eat too.

They were done eating after a few minutes. D.O picked up his and Dara’s plate, and washed them. D.O also picked up the remaining plates on the table. Dara furrowed her brows, “Aren’t they going to eat?”, she asked. Again, D.O just smiled and said, “It’s always like this Dara. If we wait, then it would waste time. Waiting isn’t an option.”

Dara was becoming more confused. What did he mean by that? “What if they want to eat? And you already put the plates away…”

“That’s why I made sandwiches. They like it more than rice because its convenient.”

“How convenient?”

Just then, they heard hurried footsteps on the hallway near the dining area.

“Argh, we’re going to be late again!” Chanyeol cried. “Suho, why wake us up so late?!” Chen complained.

“I’ve been knocking on your doors for half an hour already! But you guys are a bunch of snorlax!”

“All your fault Tao for taking a bath for too long!” Baekhyun blamed Tao. “Why is it always me huh? Do you want to get beat up by my wushu stick?!”

They were bickering nonstop until they reached the dining area. They paused because they heard Dara’s voice.

“How convenient?”

D.O pointed at the others; Dara turned and saw the boys in an awkward position — Suho’s uniform looks like its been pulled by 10 girls, Lay’s hair is a mess, Chen is holding his shoes on his right hand while his socks on the other, Luhan’s and Baekhyun’s tie is undone, and the others where holding an open books, its as if they were doing their homeworks while walking.

“That convenient.” D.O chuckled. “Ok, I got it.” Dara giggled. “What convenient?” Chanyeol asked out of curiousity. D.O just shook his and then said, “It’s nothing. Go get your sandwiches and let’s go.” They nodded and followed D.O.

Kris drove the van out of the garage while the others waited outside the dorm. They all went inside the van except for Dara.

“I’ll just take a bus.” Dara told them and was about to take off. “Dara, its almost 7:00 am. You’re going to be late if you take the bus now.” Suho said disapprovingly. “It’s ok. I’ll take a cab then.” Dara countered. “It’s dangerous to go take a cab. Now with the recent kidnapping events.” Baekhyun argued.

“Then I’ll just…”

“Come to school with us.” Lay offered.

“But…”

“Don’t worry, we don’t bite.” Sehun smiled. “You can sit on the passenger’s seat.” Kai added. “As if I’m interested in your body.” Kris smirked, Dara frowned. Luhan and the others glared at Kris. “What?” Kris asked with a hint of annoyance; they still continued to glare at him.

“Fine, sorry ok? Just get in so we can leave.”  Dara smiled a little and hopped in and they left for school. “Next time please wake up early, we don’t want to involve Dara with us always ‘almost’ being late.” Suho reminded the boys.

 

"They're here! OMG!" a girl squealed uncontrollably. “Is my make up okay?” another girl asked her friend. “Don’t step on my shoes!”

Many squeals where heard from the school gate as Exo’s van stopped in front of it.

“Okay guys, get out.” Kris commanded. “No need to be so harsh you know, tss.” Kai hissed.  “Just go so I can park this thing without girl scratches.”

One by one the boys went out of the van; more and more cheers were heard. Dara looked at Kris and Kris looked back. “Are you guys always in this situation?” Dara asked. “It’s fine, they’re harmless. You’ll get used to it.” Kris replied. “Go on, they’re waiting for you. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Dara nodded and followed obediently but as soon as she opened the door, all the squealing girls became silent.

Kris went ahead to park the van as soon as Dara got out. Murmurs began to rise in the silent crowd.

“Not her again!”

“She’s becoming a parasite, tss.”

“Why would she be with the twelve princes?”

“First, protecting her from other boys in school, following her and buying her food, now this?”

“Too annoying.”

I never thought they have so much fan girls. Another reason to hate boys is their obsessedfan girls… But I don’t hate them at all…

“Dara?” Xiumin snapped his fingers in front of Dara, who seemed to be staring into space. Dara snapped out and looked at Xiumin.

“Don’t mind them ok? Let’s go to class, I texted Kris to meet us there.”

Dara was surrounded by Exo as they go to their classroom, just like last week and just like everytime they are out of the classroom. Exo would block Dara’s newly formed fan boy groups such as ‘We love Dara’, ‘Dara Fever’, and such. And since Dara is the shortest, they would block their own fan girls to stop glaring at Dara. Dara could not see over their shoulders anyway.

 


 

It was lunch time and as usual, the boys would buy Dara some food. Dara excused herself for a while to go to the ladies washroom. She was going to come out of the cubicle when she heard noises. She heard her name that’s why she decided to stay for a while.

“Hmp. How dare that Dara steal my Kai away.” ranted the first girl.

“What are you angry for? If it were me, I would understand Kai. Knowing that he is everybody’s boyfriend, he’s bound to abandon Dara after a few days. What I’m angry about is she’s stealing OUR princes away!” growled the second girl. Dara kept listening.

“Why is she here anyway? I heard she’s from an all-girl-school, so what’s her reason for transferring here?”

“Maybe she wants a guy’s attention. Tss, what a flirt.”

“And it just had to be our twelve princes… That girl is really annoying!!”

“HEY!” Dara shouted, which made the two girls jump in surprise, but regained their posture after a few seconds. “Well, well, well. Not only a flirt, but an eavesdropper as well.” the first girl crossed her arms and raised her brow at Dara. “Do you guys have to be so immature?” Dara also crossed her arms as well as she said those words in a calm manner. “Us? Immature? It’s you who is immature! Transferring here and flirting our princes. Despicable!”

“Ladies,it’s not my fault that I’m close to your so called ‘princes’. I didn’t even dream to be their princess either. And me flirting them? You wish. I’m guessing your ‘princes’ don’t notice you at all so you guys are taking the blame on me, am I right?” Dara mocked.

“Why you—” the second girl walked towards Dara and about to slap her when someone grabbed the girl’s hand. The two girls froze just like that when they saw the guy. Dara looked at him and she froze as well — the guy’s face was just scary to look at.

“What are you looking at? Go away es!” With that, the two girls quickly ran away. The guy looked at Dara next; she stepped back.

“Wae, don’t look at me as if I’m the bad guy here.” Said the guy but Dara just kept staring. “Tss… We're not going anywhere if you keep on staring.” The guy instantly grabbed Dara, who fainted immediately,  and carried her like a sack of rice.

 


 

“Where’s Dara?” asked Suho to the boys after buying food. “She went to the ladies room about  seven minutes ago.” Tao answered while playing with his phone. “Who’s with her?” Suho questioned some more. Tao just shrugged his shoulders and didn’t bother to look at Suho. “You mean you guys let Dara go by herself?” Suho’s tone rising. “Suho, relax. She just went to do her thing. As if something would happen…”

“Don’t you guys remember how our fan girls treated her?” The boys looked at each other and then

“Why did you guys leave her alone?!” Tao scolded the others who were left earlier with him. “Don’t blame us, we didn’t hear her say anything, only you did.” Chen defended. “Calm down guys, we’ll find her.” Luhan said to calm the guys, but they just continue to bicker.

“Exo.” A guy called and the boys turned their heads to him, but what really surprised them is when they saw who he was carrying.

“Dara!” they shouted as they ran towards him. The guy just gave Dara to them, which Kris carried, and turned his back and started walking. “Hey!” Sehun called but the guy kept walking.

“No need to thank me. I’m just doing what a REAL man should do.” He waved his hand withouth looking back at them and was out of sight.

“Real man my , tsk. Letting Dara faint like that.” Kris hissed. “I think we should go to the clinic.” Lay suggested and they all went.

 


 

thanks guys for congratulating me ♥♥♥

and

you'll be knowing who is the 'guy' soon, so don't forget him xD