"No!"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Jiyeon's POV

In just a blink, it's already Friday today...The week is almost over...Today...is the last day I get to see Myungsoo until next monday again....but wait....why do I want to see him though??....Aish Jiyeon-ah!!!

He was wearing the jacket I bought for him this whole week....everyday I would see him wearing it...he look so cool...hehe...also...In class...he gave me a chocolate bar....but then I look around...and everyone is looking at us....I sometime wish I am just a normal teenager...

.

.

.

*Knock knock*

"Come in.", I yell out as I lay on my bed and listen to music...

"Miss, the dinner is ready downstair.", the maid came inside and bow politely to me..

"Uhm. Thank you.", I told her and get ready to go downstair...ugh..I don't want to eat dinner with them though...but I'm hungry...

.

.

I sat down at the dinner table, and the maid brought out my plate and spoon...I see my dad sitting and looking at his newspaper...doesn't even care if I came down or not...

"Isn't it nice that the whole family is together at the dinner table.", that woman try to act like a "mom" and smile at me...I didn't even care to glance at her and just start to eat...

"Uhm. Let eat.", my dad finally put away his newspaper and start to eat also...

"So..Jiyeonie, how was school?", Bwuh?? bwahaha....when did she start worrying about me...I don't need sympathy from her...

"When did you care?", I glare at her...but then got a glare back from my dad.

"Is this how you talk to your mom?"...aish

"When did she become my mom..I never say she was..", I kept on eating and ignoring that they are staring at me.

"I married her already, so she is considered your mom.", my dad slam his spoon down the glass table, makin a loud sound.

"I don't care. She's only like what...12 ages difference then me...and you want me to call her mom?...All she want from you is money.", I also slam my spoon down onto the table...See...this family never WILL eat together in peace.

That woman cover with her hand acting like she is shock..."Ottoke? How can you say this to me?",...tsk tsk...I rolled my eyes at her.

"You-!"

"I'm full.", I stood up and push my chair out. I quickly walk upstairs ignoring that they are calling me...after awhile they stopped....they are used to it already...me too...Aish....

.

.

.

It's 10:30pm and I'm still lying on my bed...awake...I can't sleep...

.

.

Sleep yet?suddenly I receive a text message from Myungsoo....wah...It's like the first time he randomly text me...hmmm

No. x.x

You?

Same...

Why not?

Because I can't sleep. T.T

What about you?

Can't sleep too...

I thought you went to sleep already...hahah

Huhu...I want to though...

Well..atleast...I'm not the only one now..^^

It's raining outside...shouldn't this kind of weather make people want to sleep...

haha...Do you like when it rain?

Yes..it feel nice and calm when it rain..

Do you like it?

Not really...but sometime...yea

Oh..:D


Myungsoo's POV

I couldn't sleep...so I decided to text her....maybe talking to her would make it easy to sleep...

.

.

We keep on texting back and forth to each other....this is like the first conversations we ever have about random stuff...while I was texting her....after awhile...she didn't text back..

I waited....and it been 30 minutes already....ahah....I guess she fell asleep already...aigoo...babo....

I look out in the window...and see that the rain hasn't stop....I then lay down and cover myself with a blanket...I stare up in the ceilling....Everytime I stare into the ceiling...I always think about my parents...I miss them...I wonder how are they doing in heaven....I always push myself to find the person who killed them...I remember the person...but then don't..I was too small to clearly remember everything....all this years...I been looking...but never really found anybody....Woohyun told me to just let it go and move on...should I?....

I close my eyes...and all I can think about now is Jiyeon...her smile...her eyes....her scent...everytime I'm around her...it's like time stops...the world stop spinning...Is this what people call love?...

.

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

...Saturday...

...8:30pm...

"Yah. Hurry up! Hoyoung hyung just called me.", Woohyun bang on the bathroom door...I quickly dry my hair and put on the "job" clothes....it was a white oxford shirt type...black pant...and a plain black tie to go with it...it is like a waiter type of clothes....I dry my hair again with a hair dryer and put a little gel on it...

"Alright. I'm done.", I came out of the bathroom and see that Woohyun is standing in the living room waiting for me...

"Ready to go?", Woohyun put his arm around my shoulder and shuffle my hair...like I am his son...

"Eesh...you're messing up my hair bro.", I sightly elbow him and he let go...

We left outside and both of us got on to our motorcycle....we took off to our part time job...

.

.


Jiyeon's POV

It's almost time to go to that party...my dad just reminded me this morning...ugh...I don't want to go...

I drag myself into my closet to find a dress to wear...

I look around...I don't feel like wearing any dresses right now....

*Knock knock*..."Are you in here princess?", It's Jong-in voice...ugh...he's here....and he's still creepy like before...-.-

"What?", I quickly close and lock the closet door..so he can't come in.

"Nothing...just checking if you are ready...I want to see how pretty my fiance look tonight.."

"I'm busy...so shooo.", he yell out to him from inside the closet...still looking for a dress...after he left...I finally pick out one...it is white with a little black...I then choose my heels....I pick out a black one...after changing...I unlock the door and went outside to finish up the rest...

.

.

.

As I came downstairs...I see Jong-in mouth is wide open...and he is directly looking at me from top to bottom...ugh...this is why I hate going with him...I try to ignore him...but he grab my hand and hold it...I was about to slap him...when my dad come down from upstair...

"Ah..How beautiful you guys look together right now.", that woman came running down in her heels and compliment us....I hope she trip instead....

"Aigoo...It feel like a wedding party today...Jong-in...you really look handsome...I'm making you in charge of Jiyeon today..", he clap his head and Jong-in smile at him....Aish...Why would he be in charge of me...I'm in charge of myself...

I just rolled my eyes at him and Jong-in then stomp outside to the car...

"Jong-in will be taking you.", my dad point to Jong-in car and slide inside Mr.Lee's car...along with that woman..

Jong-in went over there first and open the door for me...I quickly walk to there and went inside...I don't want to go with him...

I check my phone to see if anybody has texted me...especially maybe Myungsoo.....

Nobody did...Jieun is busy today with her family...Eunjung's family also went to Busan for the weekend...I'm by myself...huhu...

.

.

"You are so beautiful today.", Jong-in turn over and smile at me..while he sat in the back....eww he try to scoot over close to me...but I try to move away far as possible...

I didn't answer him back and just stare outside...

"Why do you keep ignoring me...What can I do to make you love me back?"...Nothing...clearly that I don't love him...never...nothing will change the fact.

I still kept quiet and he didn't bother to ask me anymore questions...

.

.


-Screech!-....Jong-in car stop into the parking...He step out and open the door for Jiyeon...she came out and walk ahead...Jong-in quickly catch up with her and hold her hand...

She glare at him..."Remember...it's a big party...and I am your fiance.", he told her and slightly pinch her cheek....Jiyeon just rolled her eyes at him....

They went inside the restaurant...it was crowded with many business family from all over Seoul...it was mostly high class type of people....the girls all wear dresses and the guys all wear suits and ties...

"Omo..Isn't this Mr.Park daughter...Aigoo...you are so pretty.", a lady pat Jiyeon shoulder as she come in with Jong-in....

"Kamsamida.", Jiyeon politely bowed at her...and went on with Jong-in..

"Hey man!", a guy wave his hand at Jong-in and approach him...

"Hey.", they hi-5 each other...and he look at Jiyeon....the guy then whisper quietly into Jong-in's ear...not letting Jiyeon hear anything...

"So...you are going for it tonight?"

Jong-in just raise his eyebrows signaling a yes answer...

"Dang...I envy you...have fun!", the guy say and pat Jong-in on the shoulder...

Jiyeon and Jong-in went to a group of people around 18-24...and sat there...

Jiyeon just glare at him and sat down...she have to be polite at this party....


Myungsoo's POV

"Yo, kid! 2 cocktails over there.", a waiter older than me tap my shoulder telling me to hurry up with the drinks....It's like the first time I ever step my foot into this kind of place....there was only rich types of people...not my level...

I carry the drinks over to that table..."2 cocktails. Enjoy!", I try to be friendly and handed them the drinks...

"Aye kid, you're handsome...here some change for snack.", they handed me 100$....how is this snack money to them....wow....people here use money like water...just wow...

I glance around while going back to the counter...I see a familiar girl sitting at a table...It's Jiyeon....!!
So...she is invited to this party to...I see her glancing around the place...look like she doesn't want to be with her fiance...she glance over my direction...I quickly cover my face with the tray...I don't want her to see me like this...it will be really wierd....

.

.

.

"Hey you.", some guy came up to me and tap on the counter to get my attention...I glance up from my work...

"Yes sir?", I try to act friendly...even though I don't want to

"Get me two glass of ______...also...put this in the RIGHT glass....remember..the right one...don't mess up.", he handed me a small pill and walk away...it look wierd...I look over to his directions...he is walking to the table where Jiyeon and her fiance is at... He whisper something to the jerk and they both smirk...what are they planning to do....


"I told the waiter to put the pill in for you....by the time you guys get home...she will be feeling all hot and dizzy..."

"haha", they smirk at each other secretly...


I observe it a little...and decided to put it in the left glass......after mixing until it dissolve...I told another waiter to bring it over there...telling him to don't mess up...and saying which one is left and right carefully...

I observed them from afar....the waiter handed one glass to Jiyeon...the right one...and the other one to her fiance...What are they planning to do with Jiyeon...??...I remember back..that wine is powerful...enough to make someone weak drunk in one shot...and Jiyeon is drinking it...and she's a girl...

I carefully do my job and still look at them...


Jiyeon's POV

The waiter brought out 2 glass of wine...I was suspicious at it...but then Jong-in drink it...so I didn't think there was anything wrong with it...

"If you finish it in one shot, I will let you go home.", Jong-in smile at me and start to drink his...

"I bet you can't.", he smile again at me...ugh....Bet I can...at once...I drank all the wine...he follow behind and drink everything from his too..

.

.

.

After awhile...my head started to hurt...I started to feel slightly dizzy....

"Ah....my head hurt...I want to go home...", I grab my head...oww..

"Alright princess..I'll take you home...", Jong-in suddenly help me outside to the car....

I don't know what's going on right now....my head is spinning around like crazy...I just want to go home and sleep on my bed...

"Take us home.", I hear Jong-in talk to the body guards outside and he went inside with me....

.

.

.

The car stop infront of a house...it my house I guess...since the color and style really look like it...

I can't really see anything...Jong-in help me inside and I let him go...

"I know my way to my bedroom...You can go now.", I slowly walk upstair to a room....I flop down on the bed...and close my eyes...

"Ow...my head..."...

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

As I observe them...I suddenly see Jiyeon grabing her head.she look like she is dizzy.....I wanted to go over there and help her...I see that jerk help her outside...where are they going...I need to follow them...

"Yah yah!. Cover my place. I need to go somewhere..", I told Woohyun, took off the apron thingy, and quickly ran outside...I spotted Jiyeon....I quickly got on to my motorcycle...and follow them from behind...making sure they won't notice...

.

.

.

They stopped infront of a house...it doesn't look like Jiyeon's house....I went there once...and this house look nothing alike...what the heck is he doing...

I hid behind one of the bushes outside...waiting to see what is he doing...

After Jiyeon left inside...the jerk came out...

"You two guard here. Don't let anybody bother me tonight...I have business to do..hehe", he smirk and clap his hand....

What is he doing?????!!!!!!!!

Jiyeon!!!

.

.

To Be Continue....:X..heheh