"Bad Boy Meet Miss Perfect"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Jiyeon's POV

While we were in the midst of our conversation..I see everyone running toward me, but then it was not me, but something behind our table. 
"Yah, what's going on over there?", Eunjung point to the crowd, "Let go see!", she drag us over to the crowd. We didn't have to squeeze in because as we went there, some students made way for us through.

"It's a fight..It's Myungsoo, the trouble maker of Seoulim.", Jieun told me as I look at two guys fighting each other. One of them threw the first punch at the other one.

"Oh my god!", I covered my mouth because one them is bleeding. It was the trouble maker that Jieun was talking about. 

"Wow, it his first day back and he's already causing trouble.", Eunjung chime in as she watch the fight. "Yeah, Myungsoo is always known as the trouble maker, it's not suprised he actually fighting on his first day of school.", one of the student told us. 

"OH!", I gasped, the Myungsoo they were talking about just passed out on to the ground. "Yah, lets get out of here, I will faint if I see anymore blood from them.", I drag my two best friends out of the crowd, and at that time the bell ring. A small thought of mine wanted to turn back and ask if he is okay, but I quickly erase it and hurry to class. 


Myungsoo's POV

I open my eyes, and see that I am now laying in the nurse room, and Woohyun is standing next to me. 

"Yah, are you ok bro? I told you to don't start a fight with Scar. You are just getting yourself in trouble.", he paced back and forth across my bed babbling on forever. 

"I..I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking.", I know I shouldn't have act up on Scar, but I can't help it that time...

"It's too late...Now you have to play the bet.", after walking back and forth, he sat down in the chair next to me. "Do you know how serious this is? If you back out now, Scar will kill you for good, but if you play it, you will be hurting both yourself and that girl, Jiyeon.", he said to me with a serious face. 

"How bad can it be?...It her fault if she fall for me, after all she "Miss Perfect", she would know who the good and who the bad one. Also, wouldn't that get you closer to Jieun or whatever her name is?", I talk it off like a joke because it is giving me headache right now. 

"You are really the bad boy that they always talk about.", Woohyun shake his head. "I have nothing to say anymore. Playing with someone feelings isn't a joke Myungsoo-ah. Do whatever you want now, Suzy say she will be here soon to see you.", he patted me on my shoulder and left the nurse room.

.

.

"Oppa!", after awhile, I hear a familar voice around me. I open my eyes again, and see that it Suzy...

"Wae? Aren't you suppose to be in class right now?", I asked her.

"Ani, I try to sneaked out so I can see how you are.", she sat next to me and touch the bandaid on my mouth. 

"I'm fine, now go back to class or I'll call uncle that you are ditching.", I push her hand slightly away from my mouth and tell her to leave. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone right now. I need time to think and clear my head before I go back to class. 

"Arraso..I'll go back..See you later.", she smile then ran out the room.

Was I wrong to agreed on the bet? It was because of my pride...and now great..it's the last year of high school and I am getting myself into the biggest problem of all. Making...Miss Perfect...fall for me, it either that or dealing with Scar afterward if I don't...

After I feel better, I bow to the nurse and went back to class. It is almost third period right now. I drag myself inside the hallway ignoring all the eyes that wander on me.


Neither of them know what is approaching them...how would the two deal with it...It third period and Myungsoo's class happen to be Jiyeon's class too...their life will be mix into each other starting here...


Jiyeon's POV

I follow my schedule and walk to third period. I wonder who will be in my class, I hope it is none of the bad kids or wierdo. I already have enough at home, I just hope it would be different here. As I walk into the class the teacher tell us to stand next to the wall so she can tell us her seating chart. I glance to the door and see that guy in the morning during the fight, it was.....Myung..soo! He has a bandaid on his lip and look kind of grumpy..I would be scared if my partner was him...

"Han Sojung & Jung Minwoo", the teacher called out to the first table and they sat down. It was at random so I have no idea who I will be seating with...As she goes down the list, finally, I hear my name being called....

"Park Jiyeon", she point to the table near the window. "And Kim Myungsoo, you are next to her.", I search around to see who is Kim Myungsoo...wait...Myungsoo...it's HIM? "Oh my god!" I whisper to myself, because I was shock at the fact that he is my partner...I look at him approaching me, his dark brown eyes looking at me like some wolf is looking at its prey...It's so scary...I scoot my chair far away from him as possible.


Myungsoo's POV

I waited for the teacher to called my name, to see who I will be sitting with. 

"Park Jiyeon...", she called her name and pointed to the seat at the window...I look at her walk toward the desk and there is this slight feeling poking my heart.

"Kim Myungsoo", she called out, and pointed at the seat next to....Jiyeon... I kept a straight face trying to not be shock and walk to my seat. While everyone is gosiping about us, I am still trying to clear out the fact that Park Jiyeon, is literally sitting next to me...The bet...I clear it out of my head again...then look over to her directions. 

I look at her long hair first, it was brown and smooth... then to her large eyes and tall nose, then down to her lips. It was a pink tinted color with shiny layer on it...I clear the thought in my head then look to the front. Because she is sitting next to me, I can smell a strawberry scent itching my nose...

"This will be the seating arangement, if you guys have any problems, I will see you with Mr.Baek, the principal...", the teacher gave us all warning that the seats can not be change..."Now introduce yourself to your partner...You will need to know them because you will be stuck with them for a long time...

I turn around, making the first move, "Myungsoo.", I say short and coldly to her.


Jiyeon's POV

Why him...oh god..I'm doom...he turn around and told me his name...what a scary attitude. I look into his eyes...it was dark, somewhat fierce and cold, just by look at it made me shiver a bit and I quickly look away.

"I'm...I'm...Jiyeon.", I manage to spit out the word trying to act cold like what he did...but I instead stuttered. He didn't say anything, but just stare at me...It even more creepy than Jong-in stare..Then I see his lips move a bit...was that a smile..? I guess I'm imagining stuff...why would a bad boy like him smile at anybody...

While I am still thinking in my head, he turn around and face toward me, make me shock. 

"Um...I guess you already know who I am...right?", he say with his cold attitude.

"Yes...yes.", I stuttered again making myself look like a fool. I can't act like this, where is the everyday me..Just think he is the same kind like "Jong-in"

"And I don't need to introduce myself to you too right?", I reply back quickly and slightly smile...

"No. I always heard stuffs about you everyday.", this time, he isn't even facing me...how rude...and did he just mock me??

"Mee TOO."

"Everyone get out your science book and turn to page....", our teacher, Miss Hee, voice went across the room...her voice is seriously making me sleepy...I search inside my bag, instead of the book, I got out a mirror to check on myself..


Myungsoo's POV

Ok, so I shouldn't have said that...But..I wasn't thinking at that time...her lips is seriously distracting...I don't know why...so for the whole time I only face the front...I glance over to her direction and see that she is checking herself with a mirror right...Wow, so this is what rich kids does in class? Checking themself and making sure they are perfect every sec..I smirk a little...

I seriously want to back out right now... I hate thinking about...but...what if I just try a little of it?...my bad instinct turn on inside me... It won't hurt if I just try right?...after all...she have a fiance...I doubt she will fall for me...I should get ready to go to hell after graduating then...AISH!!!


Jiyeon's POV

I jumped a little after hearing a thump! next to me...I then turn around and see that it was just him...lying on his book...He's either sleeping...or...Ah! I don't care...and the class ended with a bell ring. 

.

.

I walk out to the hallway ignoring what he is doing still at his desk...

"Hey gf!", Jong-in dash toward me trying to hug me...but a dodge his hug...

"Did you miss me?", he put his hand around my waist again...I can see eyes wandering at us as we walk down the hallway...as we walk toward a more empty place, I pushed him away.

"LET GO NOW!", I yelled at him

"Stop acting like a stranger. You're going to be my wife after all..might as well get use to me right?", he gave me a wink...I feel like throwing up right now. ew!

"No, look..it was my dad who made me do this...And I will never married you. ok?", I told him all the reasons why it will never happened...and everytime I open my mouth...he step closer...

"yah..what do you want! Don't come closer..I'll scream!"

"Even if you scream, they will just see us as a happy couple.", he get closer and closer...


Myungsoo's POV

I was just wandering around behind the building trying to ditch my next class...as I see miss perfect and her fiance behind there together...wow..ditching class to make out? I think as I saw him getting closer to her...

I left them alone, no interesting on what they will do...as I was walking...someone bump into me...as I look up...it's Jiyeon...when I was about to ask her what the heck is she doing, I was drag to a small corner and was told to be quiet. I follow her order like robot...I would never do that...then I see that guy, her fiance, ran past us, not seeing. 

I look back at her...now I realize how close we are to each other right now...so close I can see how clear and pretty her eyes are...

"Sorry..." is what she say and pull away. 

"Isn't that your boyfriend? Didn't I just see you guys making out behind there?", so I shouldn't say I saw them...now I totally look like a complete stalker...she look at me with a weird look 

"Making OUT? We weren't making out...I totally hate-...I shouldn't be telling you this.", she look like a bomb that is going to explode right now...I wonder why she is mad...Now, I suddenly have the thought of wanting to be her comfort pillow....

"Tell me. I won't tell anyone.", I accidently spit the words in my brain out. Aish, I feel like a sasaeng fan who want every infos of their idol...

"You won't understand..even my best friend don't understand, so will you.", she say and as I look into her eyes...they look...watery?? Is she crying..? I have the urge to hug her and comfort her....why?? Am I really doing the bet right now..or is it...?

"I'm sorry I was bothering you.", she quickly wipe her eyes and walk outside. 

"Where are you going, class already started 10 minutes ago."

"Huh?..I..don't know.", she sat down on the bench behind the building...I went over to her...she seem sad..tired? bored?...I want to cheer her up...


Jiyeon's POV

-flashback-

Jong-in got close to me...ready to place his lip on mine...I push him out and slapped him on the face...

"Go away!", I yelled at him and run quickly

"Yah! I'm sorry...wait, stop or I'll tell your dad!!", he ran after me but I suddenly lost him. I then bump into a tall, and skinny figure wearing black. It was...my partner..I quickly push him to the corner and tell him to be quiet...Aish..what a great way to ruin my day..Now I don't want to go to school anymore...and I don't want to go home either...I want to run away...Suddenly, I found out I was really close to Myungsoo...so close I can see all his facial feature clearly...For a mili sec...it like time has stop...

-end flashback-

.

.

"Wanna play a game?", he sat down next to me and gave me his phone. It was a game with a cute little penguin trying to jump over obsticles and blocks. Well, I'm bored right now..might as well play it...I was clumsy at first, but he lean over and teached me how to play...as he did...I can feel his breath next to mine...and how warm his body is....

I was into the game the whole time, and also laughing as the penguin fall into the water..I glance over to his side...and see he is also laughing...I suddenly want to stay like this forever...erasing all my bad memories and just laugh...As I see him laugh...it was a really warm laugh...different from the image I heard of him...

"Thank you." I gave back his phone when it almost time to go..

"I'm Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you.", I put my hand out, why am I being friendly to a trouble maker? I don't know.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. Nice to meet you too.", he shake my hand as he introduce himself..but this time, with a more warmer attitude then before. 

"I actually thought you were scary and dangerous...guess you are not.", I slighty smile at him.

"Um hahaa...", he scratched his head...

"Oh...and don't tell anyone about the event you saw right now...please."

"Sure. I won't.", he said and walk away.

We didn't say goodbye and I went the oppisite direction...


"Damm you Myungsoo!", a person from afar say....and walk away...

.

.

.

End of Chap. 2 ^^ TBC.