"Starting To Fall For...YOU?"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Myungsoo's POV

Thump. Thump. Thump...My heart beat faster as I look into her face...She suddenly move her head slightly...I froze again.

"gajima...umma...don't go..!", I hear her talking while she sleep...must be having a nightmare..I wonder what she is dreaming about...

Then, she slowly open her eyes...Oh. no. I'm caught...I'm still staring into her face...now as her eyes open...I stare into them...she is staring at me too...the world around us seem like it stop spinning...time stop...and there is only me...and her....

She then look away...I...somewhat wanted to stay like that forever though...

"Sorry.", she fix herself and sit up straight...I can feel the weight on my shoulder is gone...


Jiyeon's POV 

I thought I was sleeping in my bed at first...I totally forgot that I had left my house before...It was so comfortable...like my pillow...I wonder what I am laying on...so I open my eyes...

Ah!...his face is so close to me that it scare me...he is looking at me...I stare at him back...Oh my god. Park Jiyeon, what are you doing...didn't Eunjung told you to stay away from him..he is dangerous...but he's not...

I notice that my head was on his shoulder...ottoke...was I've been sleeping like this??...I remember back, he was singing me a song...his voice blend in with the guitar...making it so peaceful to hear that I fell asleep...I feel so embarassed now...

Then I remember back again when I was crying...I feel more embarassed now to be crying infront of him...a person whom I just know for one day?..well plus today is two...I guess.

"Sorry.", I told him and fix my position..

"For what? People like you never say sorry...Why do you always say sorry?", he asked me...people like me??...

"Huh?" 

"Nothing. You're different I guess.", he fidgit with his guitar. 

"Huh?", I ask again...even I feel that myself is annoying.

He sigh. "Babo.", he turn around to face me...his voice was cold like usual..Did he just called me a babo?? 

"How?", I kept on asking all kind of question...

"Never mind. I thought you-", he didn't finish his sentence but instead reach over and touch something on my face...Oh my gosh..what the heck?

"You have some white thing on your face..It was annoying.", he show me the unknown piece of thing...Why do I feel like my face is kinda of red...I touch my face trying to cover it up...

"Are you planning to sleep here? Cuz I need to close down the shop too you know?", oh I forgot..I look at my clock...it pass 7:00 already...I need to call Jieun to let me stay at her house today...I don't want to go back...

"Oh..no..wait a sec.", I told him and reach over to my backpack to look for my phone..

I tap Jieun number on the pad and call her...I feel like he is staring at me right now...

I glance over to him right before Jieun answer. 

"Yeboseyo?", she pick up.

"Jieun-ah. Help me."

"Huh? What happen?"

"I need a shelter place right now.", I told her like I am some homeless in the street..

"What about your house?", she answer back curiously

"I ran away this evening...long story...tell you later...I'm at a guitar shop name...", I search around to find the name of this place...I couldn't find it so I look over to him...

"RockZ.", he told me.

"It's RockZ. R-o-c-k-z, got it?", I spell the name out to her just incase she didn't hear me clearly...

"Yea..Ok..I'll be there shortly..wait for me..."

I waited for Jieun and didn't bother to talk to him...it was awkward in the shop..

"Why aren't you going home? Won't your mom worry about you?", he ask me about my mom...I guess I didn't told him my mom died before...

"I...my mom pass away 3 years ago..", I look down to the ground trying to not cry.

"Oh. sorry."

"It's ok. I envy people that have a mom...Your mom always care about you right?", I ask him...about his mom...I bet even though he is poor...his family is happy...

His expression change..and he shuffle his hair..."My parent got shot when I was 9."

:O <-- this is how I was when i heard that...gosh I feel so dumb now..I shouldn't have mention that...

"...Mianeh...I didn't mean to ask you that...", I felt bad for him that he didn't get to spend time with his family...even though I have a family..I don't want to spend time with them..

"I'm so sorry...so sorry...ottoke...", I kept on apologizing to him.

Then he suddenly went close to me...his face and my face right now...is only 1in. away...what the heck is going on...my eyes wide open...then he just smile and move far away...Ahhhh!!!!!!

"That would make you stop talking...aha..stop saying sorry...everytime I see you..the first word you alway say is sorry..."

I didn't know that...since I didn't know him..so I alway say sorry to him..

"Then should I stop saying sorry..fine. Next time that I bump into you. I will not say sorry.", I try to bring up the atmosphere by joking around a bit...since I don't feel like being serious right now...

Why is Jieun so slow...where is she...

"Alright. Then I will act like you are a stranger.", he reply back. Aigoo..I can't beat him..

"You win. I have no saying.", I raise both my hand up to surrender...

"bwahaha.", he laugh out lound...this is the first time I see him laughing out loud...

"Babo..you're kinda cute...", his voice trail off..but I can still hear what he said...he said babo...WAIT! did he just call me cute???? or am I imagining stuff??? 

I turn over to look at him...

"What?", he ask.

"What, you know what."

"I know what?"

"Yes you know what."

"I have no idea what are you talking about...."

"Don't act like you don't know."

"I don't.", after he answer, I stare into his eyes again...I feel like getting a cloth and just covering it up...it distracting...in..a way..

"Why are you staring at me?", oh..he caught me.

"I'm not....I..was staring behind you....at the guitar..", my lame excuse...

"Nal joahani?(Do you like me)"

"Eh????", I suddenly stand up...why would he ask that...I'm not even close to him..just then a car stop infront of the shop...and I see the driver opening the back door...it's Jieun..yay! she save me in this awkward situation..

"Jiyeon-ah? Are you here?", she walk into the shop wearing a light blue dress..I look down at my clothes...I'm still wearing my uniforms...

Somehow he was standing next to me right now..oh my god when did he appear...-.-

"Jieun!!!!", I came running to her...

"Jiyeon!!...Oh..who is this?...Kim...MYUNGSOO!", she scream after looking at Myungsoo, but then cover ...must be shocking to know it Myungsoo..

"Hi.", he wave at her....coldly..

"Yah. What are you doing?", she whisper to me quietly...

"I'll tell you later...", It a good thing I made up my mind before to call Jieun instead of Eunjung...if Eunjung was here right now..she would be talking nonstop and telling me how crazy I am..she maybe would even call an ambulance here for me...aigooo...

"Well. Thank you. I'll pay you back when I have time...", I wave goodbye to him while Jieun still looking at me with her eyes wide open....

"No prob."...he walk us out to the car...and slightly smile...I say bye and went inside with Jieun...

.

.

"YAH! WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM?"

Ok..so. both of my friend are the same...but Jieun is slightly more calmer than Eunjung...

"What?"

"Don't tell me what?"

"Fine. What do you want to hear?", I ask her even though I know the answer would be everything.

"Why are you in his shop? ah, no? how do you know him?, wait, nevermind..EVERYTHING!", she scream into my ear...I feel like I just went deaf.

"Ok. I went home...and I saw Jong-in with my dad....", blah blah blah I kept talking about what happen at home and how I ran away and ended up at his shop...I told her that I was crying...but I left out the part that I slept on his shoulder and he call me cute...because that would literally make her faint or that she might even push me out of the car....

"So that is what happen.", I finish my story and look over to Jieun...her face right now is totally hilarious, I should take a picture of this bwahahaha. Her eyes were wide open and were in an O shape.

"Close your mouth...fly will get in there."

"Ok. There is no fly in my car. And what you just told me was real right?"

"Yes. Why would I be making up stuff."

"I thought you guys would not get along with each other...then fight each other or something like that..", she ask me...wow...it was so over exaggerating.

"Really Jieun? We are not filming an action movie...plus...why would I fight him?"

"Well..you shouldn't anyway...he is dangerous..."

"Relax. He is not dangerous.", I told her what I think...It true though...he is nice...to me...or am I wierd.

"Kim Myungsoo? The Trouble maker of Seoulim? the bad boy? is not dangerous?"

"Yes ma'am.", don't believe me? then I'll invite you and him to some place and I'll prove you it.

"No thanks. I'm fine. But I notice...he have a friend that is totally opposite of him...", she told me...when did I bring up his friend?...off topic much..

"What does that have to do with my story?"

"No...nothing. Just wondering."

The car stop and I arrive at her house...we went inside and I bow to her parents...they were nice to me and to her...I kinda envy her for having such a happy family...her dad would always be home when it's dinner time..and her mom is also there...I wanted to have a family like that...like before..when my mom is still alive...

We went up stairs and I check my phone...there was like 20 miss called from Jong-in and Mr.Lee that I didn't noticed...I ignore it...but I send Mr.Lee a text telling that I am at Jieun..just so they won't close the whole city down to hunt for me...-.-


Myungsoo's POV

After she left, I close down the shop and hop onto my motorcycle...as I was driving home..I kept on thinking about Jiyeon...which was wierd...I think back to the bet...but then clear it out of my head...after listening to her story today...I didn't want to do the bet...instead..I feel like...I have feeling for her...?..or it just that I'm tired I don't know.

I went up to my apartment room and unlock the door.

"You're home?", Woohyun ask me while he is still looking at the tv screen.

"Uh."

"Oh."

I flop down next to him on the sofa...

"What are you watching?", I ask him

"I don't know. Music show.", his eyes was clue to tv. I glance over to it. It was a music show about the idols..

"Are you having celebrity disease?", I ask him...Woohyun told me that he wanted to be a singer before...but he didn't have confident...and he was too busy..I heard him sing before...and it totally mind blown...

"What disease? Yah. What if I was on one of those stage? Would you be cheering for me.", he laugh..I guess he really wanted to be a singer...
"See, you do have the disease..If you want it, then do it. Why asking me?"

"If I was a singer. I would take you with me and you can be my manager ahha."

"Yah. Why are you so high up? Climb down..and I'm not comming with you to be your manager, maid or whatever.", I punch him.

"Ow. That hurt bro.", he hit me back...hahah

"What ever..I'm going to sleep...I'm tired.." I stood up and went to my room. 

"Arraso. Annyeong."

.

.

.

After washing up...I lie down on my bed...I look at the ceiling...and think back to when we were in the guitar shop..Her face kept appearing in my head...wae?...I now remember that she told me her mom died...I feel bad for her...should I?...Why do I feel like she is not happy with her life...I thought all rich people are happy since they have...money...I guess I'm wrong...

I suddenly wanted to make her happy...to always be by her side when she is sad...What am I doing?...Am I falling for her on my own and not because of the bet?????????

AISH! I'm going to sleep.


End Chap ^^

And someone love has begun....dun..dun.dun. :D

Hope you enjoy it. :)