"I'll Always Be With You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Jiyeon's POV

I came home after school was over and quickly pack enough stuffs and clothes for one week or so...

.

.

.

After stuffing everything into my small purple suitcase...I change my clothes and went out...

"Jieun-ah, are you here yet?", I call Jieun for her to pick me up...she say she almost here so I hang up...

.

.

"Where are you going?", the woman sat on the sofa watching tv....><"

"None of your business.", I glance at her then head to the door...

"Tell dad, I'm staying over at Jieun's house for one week..Don't bother me.", I told her and walk out the door without looking back...

.

.

"Jiyeon!", I heard Jieun voice and head to her car...

"Jieun..", I hop inside and close the door...

"Woah...you weren't joking when you said you are staying at my house..", Jieun look at my suitcase and laugh...

"Yep."

"Haha...ok, 10$ a day. Pay now.", she laugh and check my purse...

"Yah..what 10$..", I took my purse back..and slightly slap her hands..

"Just kidding haha.", she slap me on the shoulder..

"Ow!", I hit her back and we both laugh...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


_Tomorrow_

"Wake up sleepy head.", Woohyun shake Myungsoo, who is still eyes close on his bed..

"What...I'm not going to school today..", Myungsoo threw a pillow at his face...

"Ditching huh?", Woohyun throw the pillow back at Myungsoo..

"Yeah.", Myungsoo smile brightly, since today he will be hanging out with Jiyeon...

"Wierdo.", Woohyun hit Myungsoo on the shoulder then left outside...

"If they ask, say I'm sick or whatever you want.", Myungsoo yell across the room while still in his bed...

"Arraso. I'll say you died. bwahaha..", Woohyun yell back then laugh out loud

"I'll kill you!"

"Ahaha...kidding bro..Bye!", the door open then close after Woohyun left...

.

.

.

"YOU SLEEPY HEAD, WAKE UPPP!!", Jieun went close to Jiyeon's ear and scream really loud...

"AHHH!", she scream and kick everywhere...

"ahahahahaha", Jieun is now laughing on the floor because of Jiyeon's reaction

"Yahhh~I almost went deaf because of you.", Jiyeon threw a pillow at Jieun, then pout..

"Heheh..Mianeh..", Jieun smile brightly 

"Hurry up, you're going to be late for school."

"What school..I'm not going to school today..", Jieun look at Jiyeon curious after Jiyeon say that...

"What??", Am I the one going deaf..she check her ears

"No..I'm having a day off...hehe", Jiyeon smile

"Alright....but what are you going to do...stay in the bed for the whole day...eat? Sleep?..watch drama?...YAH! Why are you enjoying without me!", Jieun slap her slightly on the arm

"No..I have plans hehe..", Jiyeon slap her arm back 

"Fine..I guess I'll have to go to school...lonely...nobody to hang out...by myself..", Jieun act like she is crying and walk away...

"Yah, you have Eunjung too...Tell her I say Hi!", Jiyeon threw a pillow at Jieun's back and smile when she turn around

"Alright chingu. I'll tell one of the driver to take you later if you need to go anywhere..", Jieun wave goodbye to Jiyeon then went out the room...

"KOMOWOH!", Jiyeon scream out cheerfully

.

.

.

Are you still sleeping?

I just woke up..^^

Did you left to school?..hehe...or ditching?

Same as you Sir...:D

Alright Miss..I'll see you at the shop at 9:30am

:)

.

.

.

_9:30am_

"Kamsamida.", Jiyeon bow to the driver after she got out of the car...

"No problems.", the driver smile at her then close up the window...

.

.

.

"Annyeong.", Myungsoo wave at Jiyeon and smile at her..

"Hi!", She smile back at him..

.

.

"Tsk tsk...Myungsoo, who is this young lady?", an old man sitting on the counter turn around and saw Jiyeon..

"Ah, Annyeonghasayo.", Jiyeon bow to him 90 degrees

"Aigoo...how did you find such a nice kid, Myungsoo-yah?", the old man look at both of them and smile..

Myungsoo signal him to quiet since he is kind of embarassed..."Quiet what..tsk tsk..how beautiful she is.", the old man ignore Myungsoo command and keep on praising Jiyeon..

"Kamsamida.", Jiyeon bow again to him

"Hehe, your appa and umma should look down and see this."

"Ayee, uncle...I'm leaving ok?", Myungsoo quickly put on his jacket and signal Jiyeon to go outside with him, since standing here and listening to his uncle comments is wierd..

"Aigoo, Arraso.", The old man wave to them and they bow back at him before leaving

.

.

"Your uncle is such a nice person.", Jiyeon smile at Myungsoo after going outside..

"Wae, because he say you are beautiful? He call everyone beautiful haha..", he  

She pouted and look down

"But this time, he was right..", Myungsoo suddenly hold her hand while they walk to the parking lot..she blankly look at him

"To me, you look like an angel.", Myungsoo smile at her while Jiyeon is slowly blushing...she stay quiet and look down...

"Let go, hehe where is my helmet?", Jiyeon try to change the subject because she was totally red after he said that..

"Here.", he handed her the helmet and put on his..

They hop on the motorcycle and drove off..


"Sir, Miss Jiyeon didn't go to school today.", a guy in the car behind Myungsoo's motorcycle pick up his phone..

"Bwuh?...who is she with?", Mr.Park shock by the guy answer

"A boy."

"Aish...follow and see where they are going. Who is that boy?"

"I send the informations to Mr.Lee and he said he is finding more about the boy, sir.."

"Alright. I'll call him to see later, your job is to follow them everywhere they go..Record what they are doing."

"Yes, Sir.", the guy hang up his phone and drive closely to Myungsoo and Jiyeon..


"Yay! The fairrr~", Jiyeon hop off the motorcycle and look around the place...

"Haha, babo, she sound like it's her first time going to a fair...how cute", Myungsoo thought to himself and smile at the happy Jiyeon...

"Let go in.", Myungsoo quickly hold Jiyeon's hand when she is not looking and they head toward the entrance...

.

.

.

"Hope you enjoy are fair today." the person working in the fair greet them..

"Thank you.", They answer back and walk inside...

"Aww..he is still holding my hand...I haven't feel happy like this for a long time...", Jiyeon look at their hands then at Myungsoo who is glancing around at all the rides..

"Let go on the roller coaster.", he point to tall ride that everyone is screaming from...

"No..it look scary.", Jiyeon frown

"Nah, I'll be with you.", after saying Myungsoo drag Jiyeon to the line..

"I'll be with you...that's so cute..", Jiyeon smile secretly..

.

.

.

It's their turn to get on and they chose the first row...

"Wae, can't we sit in the back?", Jiyeon pouted while getting on...

"Sitting in the front is more fun.", Myungsoo got in after her...they put on their seatbelt and Jiyeon is closing her eyes...Myungsoo suddenly hold her hand tightly and smile at her...this make her feel less scare...

.

.

.

The ride started...as they get higher and higher...Jiyeon hold onto Myungsoo's hand more tighter...

"Nooooo....", she whisper...

"It will be fun, trust me..we won't dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!", While Myungsoo is talking...the roller coaster went down very fast....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!", Jiyeon scream loudly and start to hit anything beside her...including Myungsoo...

"Owwwwwww!", he grab his arm, then hold her hand again, not letting her hit him.

"UMMA!! I'M GOING TO DIEEEEEEEEE!", the roller coaster went full speed up and down the rail, twisting this way and that way...this make Jiyeon more violent...

.

.

.

After it came to and end, Jiyeon finally calm down...

"Ottoke ottoke ottoke...", she speak rapidly while still closing her eyes..

"Babo-yah, we're on the ground now.", Myungsoo laugh slightly at Jiyeon while taking off his seatbelt..

"Huh?", she finally open her eyes and look around her surrounding...

"It's over." She sighed and they both got out the roller coaster...

"I thought I was going to die.", Jiyeon touch her chest and act like she is relieve by breathing out...

"Haha...yah..You were hitting me...", Myungsoo point to his arm

"I did? Mianeh..", she pouted 

"It's okay kiddo.", He patted her head and both of them walk to a bench to sit down..

"What do you want to do next?" Myungsoo ask.

"Lets eat cotton candy...It been a long time since I ate them.", she smile brightly at him and point to the cotton candy vender...

.

.

"Ahjussi, 2 cotton candy."...Myungsoo pay for the cotton candy and they recieve the thing after the man made it...

.

.

"Ah, so yummy." After walking around the fair, Jiyeon's cotton candy is almost done..

"Shikshin.", Myungsoo and keep on eating his...

"Yah, what shikshin..", She slap him slightly on his arm

"What.....I didn't say anything..", He stick out his tongue and run away...

"Yah..~", she ran after him...

.

.

.

After that, the two went on many rides as they can, and has spend the whole day with each other until evening...they never knew the fact that someone is following them...


"Sir.", A man holding a packet bow to Mr.Park when he enter his office...

"Let me see.", the guy handed him the packet as he sat down infront of him...

"This is all the photo of them...and Mr.Lee has research about the boy..", the man look at Mr.Lee and nodded.

"His name is, Kim Myungsoo. He is 18 years old and is currently attending Seoulim High School...", Mr.Lee went on and handed Mr.Park Myungsoo informations paper...

"Keep going.", Mr.Park said as he look at the photos of Jiyeon and Myungsoo together...his face get more angrier...

"He lives in an apartment with another guy name, Woohyun. The boy is an orphan when he was young til now...they say that his parents got shot when he was 9..."..Mr.Park body froze when hearing Myungsoo parents got shot when Myungsoo was 9...

"Look more into his parents...and why they were shot.."

After researching, Mr.Lee turn the laptop around so that Mr.Park can see the screen...after looking at it for awhile...Mr.Park eyes wide open....

"Kim.Myung.Soo.", he slam his hand on his desk and glare at the laptop screen...


"Yo, where are you?", Myungsoo call Woohyun on the phone, as he park his motorcycle on the sidewalk...While driving home, the motorcycle suddenly stopped, and now Jiyeon and Myungsoo is force to stop near a sidewalk..

"On the road, driving home, why?", Woohyun answer back as he is on his motorcycle..

"Come here, my motorcycle just died, something is wrong with it.", he look at Jiyeon who is texting on her phone then look at the motorcycle...

"Where?"

"I'm infront of a chicken wings shop in Soonjun Street.."

"I'm near there. Ok", Woohyun hang up and drove to where Myungsoo is at..

"Are you cold?", Myungsoo see Jiyeon rubbing her arms and hugging herself while jumping up and down slightly to keep warm...

"Here.", he removed his jacket and put it on her...They both smile and wait for Woohyun...

.

.

.

*Vroom.*, another motorcycle stop where they are at and Woohyun got off..

"What happen to it?", Woohyun took off his helmet and stop when his eyes went to Jiyeon..

"Jiyeon...?", he point to her and look at Myungsoo...

"Yeah, we were driving home and the engine just stop...", He nudge Woohyun secretly and pretend to look at the motorcycle...

"Must be some wire is loose in there or something..", Woohyun also went over to the motorcycle and start checking it...

.

.

.

.

.

After a while fixing, and standing outside the coldness, the motorcycle engine begin to work again...*Vroom vroom*

"Thanks bro.", Myungsoo pat Woohyun on the shoulder and went to Jiyeon...

"Is it fix?", she look at both of them 

"Yea, you guys can go now.", Woohyun smile at them and got on his motorcycle...

"Bye." He wave at them and drove off...

"Do I take you to the guitar shop?", Myungsoo ask her while putting on his helmet...

"Uhm...Jieun is taking me home.", they both hop on the motorcycle and drove off also...

.

.

.

.

A black shiny car stop infront of the guitar shop and a small girl walk out...it is Jieun..

"Who are you looking for?", Suzy came out and look at Jieun with a disgusting face...

"Oh, aren't you the one who spill milk on Jiyeon?", she point to Suzy and glare at her..

"What? I didn't do anything.", Suzy glance away from her...."But, what are you doing here?"

"Jiyeon say she is here...", Jieun glance inside the shop to find Jiyeon but, didn't see her

"YAH, this is my shop. Why would that girl be here!", Suzy yell out...

"Suzy! Why are you yelling at people?!", Myungsoo and Jiyeon arrive at the shop and saw Suzy and Jieun outside...

"Oppa!", Suzy ran to Myungsoo and hold his arm...she then look over and notice that Jiyeon is taking her helmet off...

"Why....is she with you??", she point to Jiyeon and look at her curiously...

He push her hand off his arm..."None of your business, why aren't you looking over the shop?", he glance at her then over at Jiyeon...

"Wae-oh....you can't....why are you with that girl?...Is it because of ---hmmmhm--", Suzy mouth was cover by Myungsoo because he knew she was going to say something about the bet...and Jiyeon can't know this...

"Sorry about her...she just a lilttle crazy...I guess..I'll see you tomorrow in school..", Myungsoo smile at Jiyeon and drag Suzy inside the shop...leaving Jiyeon and Jieun outside...after saying goodbye they left to their car...

"Who's Suzy..is it his girlfriend...no it can't...sister?...why do they work in the same shop..", Jiyeon ask Jieun a bunch of questions when they got on the car...

"What do I look like?..Sherlock?", Jieun answer back..."I'll ask Eunjung.."

.

.

.

"Eunjung-ah, who's Suzy?", Jieun call Eunjung and she pick up...

"What?...Suzy?...the girl who spill milk on Jiyeonie?"

"Yea."

There was silence from Eunjung side a bit

"Ohh..Suzy is Myungsoo cousin-ish...."

"Ish?", both of Jiyeon and Jieun ask at the same time...

"They are step cousin...so they are not really related...but why are you asking me this?"

"Because you are our Sherlock and we found her at Myungsoo shop...so...just curious..", Jiyeon answer the phone..

"YAH! Where have you been this whole day?", Eunjung scream from the phone, loud enough that Jiyeon have to cover her ear...

"Somewhere..."...Jiyeon answer.."With Myungsoo." Jieun chime in...and Jiyeon slap her slightly on the arm..

"Woah daebak..", Enjung clap her hand over the phone...

"I know right.", Jieun agree with her...

"Yah you two...stop it..."

"Jiyeon-ah..you better come to school tomorrow or I'll go to Myungsoo's house and find you...", Enjung yell back...

"What?...Myungsoo's house..you know where he live???", Jieun ask Eunjung while Jiyeon listen carefully

"What..noo!....Why would I stalk him..."

"Hahaha.", Jieun and Jiyeon both laugh

.

.

The three of them keep on talking on the phone until Jiyeon and Jieun reach Jieun's house...

.

.

.

.


"Oppa!", Suzy keep on clinging to Myungsoo as they went inside the store..."Why did you cover my mouth...you went with her because of the bet right?..."

Myungsoo ignore her question but she keep on talking...

"Of course...that the only reason she went with you...haha...I still hate that you have to go with her...where did you guys went?..Oppa...why you never went anywhere with meeeee.", she whine...

"So annoying...", Myungsoo thought to himself and change the subject..."Where's uncle?"

"He went to get some supplies, and say he will be back...Oh..here he is..Appa!", Suzy run to her dad when he came inside the shop...

"Ohh..Myungsoo, you came home already." He smile at Myungsoo and place something on the counter...

"What is this?..", Suzy smell the bag, and found out it is foods...

"I only bought two, one for me and you...didn't no Myungsoo will be here too..", they open the to go boxes and get out chopsticks...

"It's okay...Myungsoo can eat together with me.", Suzy run to Myungsoo and held his arm...she drag him to the counter....

"Ayee..stop clinging on your cousin...he have a girlfriend already you know?", He look at Myungsoo then smile...

"What girlfriend...she is not his girlfriend...He's mine..", Suzy keep on holding onto Myungsoo arm and smile brightly...

"I'm not hungry...you guys can eat...I'm going home to wash up..", Myungsoo push away Suzy hand and walk away..."Annyeong Uncle.", he wave goodbye to his uncle and left outside...

"OPPA!", Suzy call out..."Aye...here, eat...let him leave..", He put some foods for Suzy and tap her on the shoulder....she went back to her spot and start eating slowly...and sadly...

.

.

.

.


TBC :)