"Just Wait, Kim Myungsoo."

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

.

.

.

"Appa!", Myungsoo sat straight up quickly while sleeping in the middle of the night...

"Wae gu re(What's wrong with you)?", Woohyun woke up also after hearing Myungsoo's scream...he look over at Myungsoo and know what is going on...this isn't the first time Myungsoo woke up him up.

"Nightmare again bro?", Woohyun ask.

Myungsoo scratch his head and look over at Woohyun.."Uh, I wonder why it keep on coming back to me often now..", Myungsoo squint his eyes and yawn in the darkness...

"About that again huh?...Why don't you just forget about it.", Woohyun lie down again and stare at the ceiling...

"I don't know, it keep coming back to me..."

"Well, I forgot your incident is different then mine....", Woohyun ask while keep staring into the ceiling

Myungsoo didn't say anything and just sighed...."Will you help me, if I want to find out who killed my parents?", he look over to Woohyun and lie down on his bed again...

"We'll see.", Woohyun say then shut his eyes close and went to his own dream land...

"Yah, I was asking you, and you went to sleep??", Myungsoo threw a pillow into Woohyun's face.

"I'm tired. I'll give you an answer tomorrow. Now go to sleep dude.", he threw the pillow back at Myungsoo....after that...they both went to sleep...


...Next Morning...

*ring ring ring, ring ring ring, RING RING--*--"Ye...ye...yebosayo?", Woohyun quickly reach for the annoying phone on the counter between his and Myungsoo's bed.

"Woohyun oppa, is Myungsoo oppa there? I can't call through his phone.", a girl's voice answer from the other side...it is no other but Suzy...

"Su....zy?", Woohyun try hard to listen to who is it, while still not waken up entirely yet...

"Neh.", she answered back...

.

.

"Yah Myung, wake up.", Woohyun kick his bed and tap him..

He turn around and look at Woohyun blankly..."What the?"  is Myungsoo's first thought...

"Suzy calling you.", Woohyun squint his eyes while looking outside the bright window...

The only thing Myungsoo heard from Woohyun is "Zy"...which sound like "Ji" to him right now..."Jiyeon is calling me?....", he reach out for the phone and put it next to his ear...

"Hello?"

.

.

"OPPA!", Suzy scream loudly from the other side...Myungsoo quickly cover his ears, because he might be deaf from the scream...this make him fully awake...Woohyun is also fully awake just by getting shock with the loud sound...

"Yah, why are you so loud in the morning?", Myungsoo yell back at her over the phone...

"Mianeh oppa..hehe.."

"Uhhh......why are you calling?", Myungsoo sat up slowly and look around while squinting his eyes...

"Did you just wake up?..yah, you need to take me to school today.", Suzy on the other side nag Myungsoo like she is his girlfriend...Myungsoo feel like hanging up on her, but then he can't.

"Why do I need to take you to school...where's uncle?"

"He can't take me today, we went to a party yesterday and he was drinking alot, so he is still sleeping."

"Alright. Be there at 7:40pm.", Myungsoo hang up quickly and stood up to go outside to grab a glass of water.

"Why'd she called you?", Woohyun inside the restroom brushing his teeth look out and ask Myungsoo.

"Take her to school.", Myungsoo replied to him unenthusiastically.

"It's barely 7:05, I could have slept more if it wasn't for you guys.", Woohyun said with a mouthful of bubble..

"That gross dude, finish washing your teeths before talking to me.", Myungsoo look at him wierdly...."hhmmm---hmmm-I--hmm", he wasn't sure what Woohyun say, and just ignore him...

While waiting for Woohyun to finish up his stuffs, Myungsoo open his phone and went to FB...the first thing that pops up is Jiyeon's picture...


                                Park Jiyeon:

                                Hello ^o^~...Good morning everyone & also.....to that one person..:">


"Woah...Am I seeing an angel first thing in the morning...?", Myungsoo smile to himself and start to text Jiyeon...

"Who's "that person"?" Myungsoo ...

"Someone...:P"  she back..

"Oh really?...", he texted her back

.

.

.

a few minutes after...


                           Kim Myungsoo:

                                              Aye, good morning to you...kekeke...>:]


Yah....why are you copying me >.<

What...I'm just saying good morning to a person...keke...

What person???

A person....my girlfriend...do you know her?...keke..

Your gf...?....really...?

Yes..I'm talking to her right now...her name is Jiyeon...keke..

Yah, when did I say I was your gf huh? =="...and stop kekeke-ing

I never say I was talking about you...haha

=.=...

Just kidding...Good morning :)

Good morning...>.<

"Stop texting and go brush your teeth, hurry up, or Suzy will break my phone trying to call you...", Woohyun slap him in the shoulder as he walk in the room

"Ow that hurt.", Myungsoo turn around and glare at him....

See you at school

^___^

After finish texting Jiyeon, Myungsoo hurry up and do his stuff before going to school and picking up Suzy...

.

.

Myungsoo stop infront of Suzy's house and call her to come out...

"Come out.", he said coldly and shortly on the phone.

.

.

After a few minutes Suzy appeared with her clean uniforms and backpack running to Myungsoo's motorcycle.

"Oppa!", she hug him and put on her helmet....Myungsoo just ignore her and wait for her to get on the motorcycle...

.

.

.

They arrive at the school gate and Myungsoo park the motorcycle...

"Oppa.", Suzy quickly catch up to Myungsoo and hold his arm.

"Yah, I'm not your boyfriend.", he said and remove her arm quickly...

"Hehe..Oppa...I have two tickets for the new release movie, we should go--", Suzy got cut off by Myungsoo when he see a crowd in the middle of the school....

Suzy look over to that direction and saw it also..."Oh, what's going on...a fight..?", she said and grab Myungsoo with her into the circle...


Jiyeon's POV

I was walking into school with Jieun and Eunjung, then suddenly someone tap me on the shoulder...I turn around and notice there were a bunch of guys dress neatly with ties....wierd....Then, one by one, walk out and Jong-in was standing at the end with a bouquet of flowers...eww...what now...

.

.

"Jiyeon.", he approach us and kneel down infront of me...the school quickly crowded around us...oh god....

"Yah..Jong-in proposing to Jiyeon???"..."Oh my god, so dreamy!!"..."What's going on?"..."Is today Valentine Day???"..."You're stupid..it's December..."...I listen to the conversations of the crowd near me while ignoring Jong-in...

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry, but....Will you be my girlfriend again??", He raise the flowers up while kneeling down....everyone let out an "awww"...while I feel ughhh.....what is he talking about...I never was his girlfriend...and will never be...
"Jong-in....what....are you doing?", I look at him wierdly...

He stood up and look at me..."What do mean...I want you to be my girlfriend..", he held my hand...but I let go...everyone is waiting for me to say YES....ugh...

"Say Yes, Say Yes, Say Yes, Say Yes, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, Kiss", the crowd shouted together loudly...oh my god...what can I do to refuse him....

.

.

Suddenly, someone came inside the circle and hold my hand and drag me out of the circle...I look to see who...and it was Myungsoo.....yay!...

"Oh my god...Myungsoo???"..."What's this..?"..."Boooooo!", the crowd went on as Myungsoo grab my hand...

We went behind the building where we always go, where nobody knows about us...

.

.

"Yahhh..."

"What was that??", He face me after letting my hand go...he somewhat angry...

"I don't know...He just came up to me and-----", I was cut off when he suddenly hug me.

"Don't go close to him again..", He hug me tightly and I hug him back...After he let go, I nodded and we both smile...

"You didn't have to do that...now the whole school might...."

"I don't care about anybody else anymore..they can think whatever they want...", he said and hold my hands...at that time, the bell ring...and we can hear other kids hurrying to their classes...

"I'll see you later.", I secretly gave him a kiss on the cheek and run away quickly...Ahhhdklafjkldsajf!!!...what did I just do...

.

.

.

.

.

.


The school day ended and everyone is doing their own stuffs....going their own way...Myungsoo is walking with Woohyun when Suzy pop out out of no where..

"Opppppppaaaaa!"

"Suzy ah, don't you get tired of Myungsoo?", Woohyun and she stick her tongue out at him...

"Why should I, he's handsome, cool------" blah blah blah...Suzy went on about Myungsoo and didn't even notice he went somewhere....

.

.

.

"Oh...where's Myungsoo?", she ask Woohyun, who is getting ready to go home...."I don't know..go look for him.", Woohyun pretended like he didn't know, but Myungsoo had told him that he was going to the parking lot now to avoid Suzy.... Woohyun then drove off.

.

.

.

While Myungsoo is heading to the parking lot, there was two guys suddenly stopping him...

"Are you Kim Myungsoo?", they ask him...

"Yes, what do you want?", Myungsoo thought they were going to hit him....but they didn't...

"Please follow us. Our boss want to see you.", they walk him to a black car and open the door for him....he didn't know what it is...."Boss??...what boss?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

They arrive at a tall giant skyscraper...As they walk inside there, Myungsoo notice that everyone in there only wear suits and ties, and dress up all neatly, different than what he see from workers at a restaurant...

*Knock knock*, one the man knock on the door...."Come in." a man answer from inside....Myungsoo follow them inside the room...

"Sir, Kim Myungsoo is here." The man bow to a guy sitting in the chair...he was looking down so Myungsoo didn't see who he was...


Myungsoo's POV

"Sit down." The guy coldly told me

"So you are Kim Myungsoo." He look up and I notice...isn't he Jiyeon's dad...??? 

I didn't say anything and just look at him...why am I here...?

"You are Jiyeon's friend right?", glare at me...I'm not afraid though...

"Yea.", I answer back shortly.

"You do know that she's my daughter? The Park daughter?...you must've heard about our SQUARE BANK right?"

"Yes."

"I've heard that you make her ditched school to go with you?", how...did he know we ditch school....

I didn't say anything...He signal another old man to get him something...the old man bring out a black small case....

He opened it, and inside were pile and pile of money....

"Is this enough for you?", he push the case close to me...who do he think I am?...Gold digger??

"What does this mean?", I ask him..

"Isn't this your whole goal...I assume that this is why you are friend with Jiyeon....people like your kind only want money from rich people....So, this must be enough for you to leave Jiyeon right?"...pffttt....the heck..!!

"Wait, old man, You think I WANT your money?...haha.." I laugh slightly..."What do you mean my KIND of people, I like Jiyeon just the way she is, I don't care if she's rich or poor. I don't want your dirty money and I will never leave Jiyeon.", I shove the case to him and quickly left outside....what do he think he is doing...now I might see why Jiyeon don't really like him...wow....

.

.

.

"Aish! Kim Myungsoo!"..Mr.Park slam his hand on his desk..."If you don't want to follow the easy way, then I guess, I have no other choice.", he said and smirk..."Just wait. Kim Myungsoo."


End Chap...>:)..Sorry for the long wait...^^...I'll try to update new chapter asap..since I still have finals to do in school :)