"That Christmas Night"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

.

 

.

.

.

.

"Woohyun? What are you doing here?" Myungsoo is suprise to see Woohyun here in the middle of the night....It was Woohyun that Myungsoo meet....not Jiyeon...Myungsoo sighed...

"Yah I should be asking you that, you waited out here for more than 3 hours already....Ahh so cold." Woohyun hug himself to keep warm while looking angrily at Myungsoo...

"If she did come, she would come a long time already..." Woohyun shake his head at Myungsoo and tell him to go home...Myungsoo agree with him and they start walking to their motorcycles...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...On the other side of the tall big christmas tree...

...1 hour before...

.

.

.

"WHAT? He's not there??" Jieun scream into Jiyeon's phone loudly

"Uhm." Jiyeon answered back sadly...

"But...are you sure you are at the right place?"

"Yes....This is the only place with-ACHOO!- with the big christmas tree....oww...it's so cold because it's been snowing...." Jiyeon look at the bright christmas tree and jump up and down slightly to keep warm..

"I'm going home. It's pass 11 already...." She sighed.."I told you that we shouldn't believe what he said...." Jiyeon pout and signal her guards to take her home...

"Aish that Myungsoo. Ima yell at him later." 

"It's okay Jieun...I don't want to meet him anymore either way...Go to sleep. Annyeong." Jiyeon hang up after saying goodbye and left home..

"I want to meet you today...but...you didn't come...are we really done for real?..." 

.

.

.

.


...Next Morning...10:00am - R Cafe...

"Yah Kim Myungsoo!" Jieun stomp inside the cafe quickly and look at Myungsoo...

"What happen? Why didn't you come?" She sat down and glare at him fiercely..

"I should be the one asking that? I was waiting there in the cold for 3-4 hours." This time, Myungsoo look at her angrily...

"Does Jiyeon really don't want to meet me anymore?? Did you tell her?"

"Yah what are you talking about? Jiyeon was waiting for you there."

"I was too! I was waiting under the big christmas tree across from the big fountain."

"Wasn't the tree across from the hebachi restaurant?...ohhh.....oh my god." *Facepalm*

"Now I know why you guys didn't meet each other...you guys were on the oppisite side...wow...babo." Jieun shake her head

.

.

"Great." *Facepalm* This time it is Myungsoo turn to do it...they now have just realize about last night...

.

.

"Can you...let me see Jiyeon one more time...tonight...at the same tree...on the fountain side....I promise I will be there.." 

"I don't know if she want to meet you again or not...she seem like she doesn't..I'll try..." Jieun shrugg her shoulder and look at him blankly....

.

.

.

.

.

.


"No." Jiyeon answer Jieun short and quickly...

"Wae-oh. Why don't you give him another chance?" 

"Nope. I've been suffering enough because of him already....-ACHOO!-" Jiyeon grab a tissue and sneeze...she has gotten sick because of standing outside the cold weather yesterday...

"But he said he will come..."

"He won't...After yesterday...I've made up my mind.....to.....get rid of him...That will be my new year resolution.." Jiyeon cover herself with a blanket and cough...

.

.

"Fine. Just so you know...he will be waiting at the christmas tree across from the fountain place tonight...." Jieun smile and left after telling Jiyeon about Myungsoo...she knows that Jiyeon will think about it....because outside she said she forgot about him already....but Jieun knows that inside..she didn't...and can't....

.

.

.

.


...Tonight...

"You're going there again?" Woohyun look at Myungsoo who is putting on his jacket getting ready to leave..

"Uh." 

"Didn't you already know the answer yesterday?"

"There was a mistake...Aye I'll tell you later. I'll be late." Myungsoo wave goodbye to Woohyun and quickly leave...Woohyun just shakes his head..."I don't get him."

.

.

.

"Aish snowing again??" As Myungsoo got out of the apartment, snow began to fall again like yesterday...making the weather colder....

.

.

.

.

.

"Ahh soo colddd....brrrrr" Myungsoo look at the snow falling as he wait under the christmas tree again....today is more crowded than yesterday...everyone walking here and there with their families.....and yet...Myungsoo is still here alone...

.

.

.

.


"Go, don't go, go, don't go, go.." Jiyeon rip the paper in pieces trying to find the answer...

"GO!" Jieun who is on the phone with Jiyeon right now can't take it no more and scream at Jiyeon

"Yah, you mess me up."

"Just GO! See what will happen...if it doesn't work out again...I promise to not bother you about him anymore."

.

.

.

"Arraso Jieun...I'll see..I have to get ready too..." Jiyeon sighed and look outside at the falling snow..

.

.

.

.


...1 hour pass...

.

.

"Again...she not comming??" Myungsoo put his hand out to touch the white falling snow while he let out a sighed....."Jiyeon-ah....why didn't you come.." He start to walk slowly like yesterday....getting ready to leave home hopelessly...not being able to see Jiyeon....

.

.

"One....two....three..." Myungsoo slowly count his steps as he walk..."Four....five-.." He stop...there was a pair of black boots infront of him....he slowly look up....

.

.

.

"Jiyeon?" He was half suprised and happy to see Jiyeon standing infront of him....Jiyeon....the girl he loves....

They stare at each other for awhile...staring without saying a words....

.

.

.

"If you're not saying anything, I'm going home." Jiyeon turn around pretend to leave him and go home....but as she did....he grab her, turn her around again and hug her tightly...

"Kajima(Don't go)...Don't leave me again..I need to talk to you.." He keep on hugging her tightly...

"Babo." Jiyeon smile as she hug him back...she miss the warmth she feel when she is with him..

They let go of each other after a long hug...

"What do you want to talk about..I've heard everything already." Jiyeon pretend she doesn't know anything and look at him coldly...

"What you heard wasn't the whole thing....I-------" Myungsoo went on with his whole explanation like he told Jieun....his face is all serious and Jiyeon can tell he's telling the truth...

.

.

.

"Really?" Jiyeon act like she is really suprised about the story...

"Yes. You need to believe me."

"What if I don't want to believe you anymore.." Jiyeon ...

Myungsoo face became worry and sadden after hearing Jiyeon said that..."But...I-"

"Haha.." Jiyeon started to laugh after seeing Myungsoo dumbfounded face. Myungsoo look at her blankly don't know what she laughing about

"You don't need to tell me...I know everything already.." She smile brightly at him...he is still look at her blankly...

"Babo."

"Does this mean you don't hate me anymore?? Really??" Myungsoo eyes wide open not believing what he just hear...

"YES!" Jiyeon scream into his ear, getting the people around them attention...but then they ignore it after a few second.

"Saranghae!" Myungsoo went closer to Jiyeon getting ready to kiss her...but she stop him with her hand...

"I'm sick." Jiyeon shakes her head and pouted..

"Let get sick together then." Myungsoo grab Jiyeon's hands out of the way and kiss her...Jiyeon close her eyes and start to kiss him back...

...the people around the place look at them as they pass by....but both of them doesn't care....they just know each other right now....nobody else...it's like everything has disappear in this world...and there is only them left...just the two...

On Christmas Night, under the christmas tree, white snows is falling down onto Seoul, and there in the middle is Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

.

.

.

They let go of each other after running out of breath and smile...

"ACHOO!" Jiyeon start to sneeze and wiggle her nose....

.

.

 "Are you hungry?" 

"Huh?"

"Let go somewhere to eat...it's cold standing outside here.." Myungsoo grab Jiyeon hand and they start to walk around the downtown place fill with restaurants...

"I got sick because of you."

"Mianeh." Myungsoo look at her and smile slightly...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"They spend their happy christmas night beside each other for the first time

.

.

.


"Annyeong!" They stop infront of Jiyeon's house and she wave goodbye to him....

"Bye." He smile back before leaving..

Jiyeon happily walk inside her house quietly since it is midnight already...she sees the light is still on inside the living room.

.

.

.

"Where did you went?" It was her dad who is still awake..she try to sneak upstairs but can't...

"I went somewhere with my friends..Jieun, Eunjung, Hana, Sobin, Teyan, etc." Jiyeon make an excuse and start to name every random names she can think of.

"Really? I heard a motorcycle engine just now." He look at her coldy with the same fierce eyes everytime.

"You must be wrong...It's late already I'm going to sleep..." Jiyeon quickly run upstairs ignoring her dad

.

.

.

"Kim Myungsoo...you came back again?....I guess you don't listen...You never follow my order do you? Just like your old dead dad." Mr.Park crumble the newspaper on his hand and throw it randomly in the living room...

.

.

.

.

I forgot...MERRY XMAS!  Jiyeon phone rang and it was Myungsoo who texted her...

Merry Christmas to you too^^

.

.

.

.


Merry (Late) Christmas Everyone! 

 Enjoy! ^o^~