"Game On"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

A year just like another year at Seoulim High School, but for some, it is the last year before graduating. The last year where many un expected events can happen, it either can be lucky or worse. For one person...it is just another day passing by...


Myungsoo's POV

"Beep beep, beep beep", the alarm clock screamed across the table signaling it time to wake up. "Shut up already!", I yell under the bed sheet and reach out for the alarm clock. But, because I missed, the alarm clock keep on ringing like there is no tomorrow. This left me no choice but to wake up. "When did I set this alarm? Today was suppose to be my day off...", I scratched my head. 

"Hey, today is the first day of our senior year, don't you remember?", Woohyun, my best friend who lived together with me, walk into the room holding a cup of coffee. 

"What? It's already the first day of school that fast? Why didn't you tell me anything yesterday?", I told him still scratching my head to figure out what is going on right now.

"Well, I set the alarm for you, since after you went home yesterday, you were totally dead on your bed.", he said, taking a sip of the coffee. 

"AHH! I hate school!", I stand up and head toward the bathroom. "If my uncle didn't tell me to stay in school, I would want to drop out already.", I said to him while brushing my teeth .

"Haha, just deal with it, you only got one more year left." "Hurry up, or we'll be late because of you," he said in the midst of changing into his uniforms and waiting for me to get ready also. 

After we were done getting ready, it's time for us to go to school...The first day back at Seoulim High School...hmm I wonder will this year be more fun then the rest of year?...Me and Woohyun both got on to our motorcycles that we save money up to buy in the summer.

"See ya there, bet ya can't pass me!", I said to him between the road as we zoom to school.

"In your dream.", he said.


Though, there is actually one person who like going to school.. Not because she is a nerd or any like that, she like going to school just so she can escape from her house...People envy her for being perfect and havig a perfect life, but she actually just want to run away from her life far away...

Jiyeon's house consist of her appa, the one who always strict and care about his business even more than her. He is also the one that force her to be engaged with someone she doesn't even know just for the company purpose. Her mom died because of cancer a few years ago. And just after that, her appa has already marrying another woman, who is now her step mom...


Jiyeon's POV

"beep beep", the alarm rang across my ears as the morning shine through my bedroom window. "Yay! Finally I can escape this place after a whole month of being trapped here", I said to myself as I walk up to my big closet, looking for my uniform. "Ahjumma!", I called out to the maid after searching through the whole giant closet and still can't find the uniforms.

"Yes Miss? Did you call me", the maid came in to my room politely. 

"Oh, where did you put my uniform? Today is the first day of school you know that right?", I told her politely because she is older than me. 

"Yeah Miss, I threw it away already and replaced it with a new one that is wrapped in white paper inside.", she said and went to my closet to search for it. "Here you go Miss, your uniform.", she handed me the brand new uniforms from inside my closet. 

"Ah. Thank you.", I bow to her and went and get ready. After done with my stuffs, I went down stairs to the living room. "Where appa?", I ask that woman, who they say to be my "mom", where is my dad.

"He's went to the company early in the morning already." "What are you doing down here so early?", the woman asked me while sitting at the dinner table eating her soup.

"It's my house, do I need to ask for permission to be in here?", I told her, before she consider me as one of the maid. Who do she think she is to be talking to me like that, to me..she is definitely not my mom.

"You..", she sigh, "From that day your dad married me, I am considered your mom now, so I have the rights to ask you anything.", she said, still in her calmly attitude. 

I rolled my eyes at her, "In your dream you would, but for me, I only have one mom and forever will have.", I walked foward to the door trying to avoid her. 

"You!...Fine, do whatever you want!", she slammed her spoon onto the glass table making a loud sound. "Mrs.Kim!", she called out to another maid.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Clean this up, I'm not in the mood to eat anymore!", she stomped her way to the stair and glared back at me. "Oh, and your dad say that Jong-in will be talking you to school today!", that was her last sentence before she quickly go up stair. 

I sighed, every morning I have to deal with her and now with "my fiance", what my dad called him...eww, I hate my life so much. As I walk outside, I told Mr.Lee to take me to school, because I do not want to go with Jong-in.

"Mr.Lee, can you take me to school?", I asked him politely.

"Uh but Miss, the boss said that we can't take you, Jong-in will be here to drive you."

"Ugh! But I-", not getting to finished my sentence, a blue car stop infront of my gate and honk. 

"Jiyeon!", he waved through his car window. "Hurry up, you'll be late for school.", he went out and open the door on the right for me. I have no choiced but to hop in because standing here argueing is no help.

"My gf, how are you?", he smile widely as he start the car engine. 

"I'm not your girlfriend, and will never be, so stop calling me that. It's Jiyeon.", I reply back coldly and faced out to the window. 

"We're engaged, don't you remember?", he try to grab my hand, but I pulled away. I didn't answered him back and he knows, so we stayed quiet the whole car trip.


Myungsoo's POV

I zoom to the school front gate as Woohyun follows behind. "See, told ya you can't beat me.", I took of my helmet and gloves. 

"You win this time, I was going easy on you.", he laughed and got off his motorcycle. 

"Whatever bro!", I slapped him on the back and we both walk into the school. While were walking, I heard all bunch of comments all around the place. 

"Yah, look, it Myungsoo the trouble maker..", person 1 whisper. 

"He still here? I thought he drop out already, people like him never lasted this long.", person 2 whisper back. 

"You're quite famous aren't you?", my best friend nudge me on the shoulder and looked around at all the people. "It must be an honor to be your friend, ahaha.", he continued to mocked me. I pretend to throw a punch into his face, and that stop him from babbling anymore.

"Oh my god! It's Jiyeon and Jong-in! Aww they look so cute together, I wish I was her, I wish I was him...", this is what I heard as a bunch of students ran me and Woohyun over trying to get to the front gate. 

"What are they doing? Someone died?", I asked my gang who is standing next to a tree. 

"You know, the normal procedure, the popular kids is here that all.", Hoya, a guy from my gang, said while crossing his arms. 

"Yah yah! It's Park Jiyeon! The hot girl at Seoulim High School!", another one from my gang, Sungyeol, said as he drag everyone to the crowd. Being nosy and curious, I make my way through the crowd and peak through to see who it is. I see a tall, skinny girl who is standing next to a guy that look like a jerk, to me. I figure out it that girl Jiyeon and her suposely fiance Jong something or whatever. Rich kids don't have a life, all they do is get attention don't they. I took a glanced and squeeze my way out of the bee hive. 


Jiyeon's POV

As I walked outside, a bunch of students started to circle around us. I looked around to see what they are talking about, and I see that bad guy here. I was suprise he is here because usually, people like him, might have drop out of high school since 9th grade..Well, it isn't my problem, so I don't really care. What I care right now, is that Jong-in is putting his hand around my waist acting all close to me. It gives me the goosebump..ugh.

"Let go.", I whipsered to him. 

"No, we're engage, can't I hug you?", he smile his nasty smile at me then went closer to me. I swear, if there was nobody here and only the two of us, I would seriously choke him and goes kungfu on him. The only hope now is my two best friends...where are you guys...

"Jiyeon!!!!", as we walk inside, i hear the familar screamed behind. "YAY, I'm free!", i said and push him away from me. "Chingu!!", I ran to hug them tightly. "You guys saved my life!", I told them quiet enough not to let Jong-in hear it.

"Haha..I see.", Jieun said as she look at Jong-in.


Nobody POV

"Hey ladies.", Jong-in came to the three and wave at Jieun and Eunjung. 

"Hey, Jong-in!", Jieun wave back at him.

"Yah, you're suppose to stay quiet.", Jiyeon and Eunjung drag Jieun to the other side and told her.

"I say hi to everyone, I forgot the rules.", she whispered back at them.

"Yah, I need to talk to Eunjung and Jieun, since I haven't seen them for a whole month..so..", Jiyeon signal Jong-in to leave them alone. 

"Ok my girlfriend.", he said and hug her tightly after leaving.

"EW!", Jiyeon yelled as she look at her body, like just got some wierd disease on her. 

"Well, you can't help the fact that he IS your future husband.", Eunjung shake her head at Jiyeon. 

"Ew again. No, he will never be my future husband. Never, never ever!", Jiyeon yelled as she sit down on the bench.

.

.

.

"I would totally died if I can be Jiyeon's fiance.", one of the guys in the gang said as they sat in the table close behind the girls. 

"What so special about them or her? She's just another girl you can find on the street.", Myungsoo said with an uninterest attitude, and look toward Jiyeon direction.

"Don't you see? She have the look, the body and even money..", another one chime in the conversation.

"Haha, I bet you can't even get 10 inches close to her. So, stop acting tough like you know everything", a guy name, Scar, smirk and look at Myungsoo.


Myungsoo's POV

"Are you looking down on me or what?", I came up to Scar face and look down on him. Scar is a scary guy in our gang group, and he will never back down on anything he said. 

"So what? You are just a piece of trash.", he stand up and went all over my face. 

"Guys, stop.", Woohyun try to stop us but Scar push him away. 

"Look kid, you don't know who you just pick a fight with.", Scar say as he put his hand on my shoulder, tight.

"Oh Yah, I bet you my whole life, I can make her fall deep in love for me by the end of this year.", I was so mad that I didn't realize what I just did was wrong. I hate when people think I'm weak and everything, I just want to prove to them I'm not. This is why I'm in this gang. 

"And I bet my whole life you'll loose, I, scar, always win in my words, so let see how you can handle beating me.", I totally expected his fist to land on my face after he said that. I wipe my mouth and see there is slight blood.

"Game on!", I punch him back in the mouth, twice as hard then he did to me. Everyone is circling around me and Scar, expected for a fight between us.

"Yah, it's the first day and he already making trouble.", a person say as they look at me.

"I know, I think he's going to loose, nobody ever messed with Scar, the leader of the gang.", another one say, while I was focusing on the conversations around me, Scar threw me another punch leaving me flat on the ground. 

"Nobody ever punched this Scar before, you're messing with the wrong person. Ok, deal dude, if I win, you will have to pay ten times more than what you have did to me today.", he grabbed my colar and whisper quietly enought only I can hear it, and by the last word of his sentence...I passed out...


 

End of chap 1 ^^ TBC.