"I Want To See You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Myungsoo's POV

...R Cafe...3:30pm

.

.

Its been like eternity waiting here...I think she isn't coming...haizz...I stood up getting ready to leave the place...

.

.

"Sorry. Traffic jam." A girl approach me and look at me...

.

.

"You're Jieun, right?" I ask her...

.

.

"Nooo, I'm Eunji." She answered back in a sarcastic voice

.

.

"Sit down." I politely ask her to sit down and sat down also after her..

"So, why did you call me out here for?"

"I need your help, I want to meet Jiyeon...but she doesn't want to meet me anymore..." I told her while the waiter bring out 2 glass of water for us...

"Why do I need to help you? Jiyeon had told everything that happen...I don't see why there is any point of helping a player like you after you hurted my friend..." she fold her arm and look at me fiercely...

"Ok. So you heard the whole story...but the story isn't how it is."

"What do you mean?" she look at me curiously...

"I admit that in the beginning, I thought that it would really be just a game....a bet....I wasn't really thinking when I accepted the bet...and the only way for me to survived is to go on with it...even though I regret after I say yes...But then, as I get closer to Jiyeon....I've realized my feelings for her isn't just a joke...I didn't take it as a simply game anymore...I really like her...'Even after I've found out that she is related to Park Jungmin'." I told her honestly, excluding the last part out....

.

.

"I don't know if I should believe you or not...what if everything you said is all lies?" she look at me curiously waiting to see if everything I have said is actually lies...but it's not...

.

.

Suddenly, she took out her phone...look like someone is calling her....

"Wait, a minute." she told me and answer her phone...so I waited patiencely...

.

.

"Hello?........WHAT? Jiyeon is in the hospital????"...I fidget with the glass of water while waiting....suddenly I hear her said something about Jiyeon....I look at her wierdly...

"What did you say?? What happen to Jiyeon??" I freaked out after hearing the word hospital and Jiyeon..."Where's is she?!?" I quickly stood up from my chair getting ready to leave...everything was just fine, and now Jiyeon is in the hospital????.....

"Ok, I believe you. Jiyeon is fine. I was just testing you." she look at me and laugh a bit....thank god it's not real...I would seriously died if something like that happen to Jiyeon...I sat back down after the embarassment in the cafe...

.

.

"I guess your feelings for her is real....so, what do you need me for?" she ask me and smile brightly...different from the expressions she gave me earlier....

"I need to meet Jiyeon. Can you help me see her on Christmas day?"

"Christmas day huh?....hm...I am willing to help you guys, just don't know if Jiyeon will even want to go with me...she been spending like almost half of her winter break inside her room because of you..."...my heart somehow ache when she said that about Jiyeon....I hate myself for making Jiyeon like that...

"Jinja?" I ask her...

"Yes...so how are you planning to meet her?"

"So this is the plan...----...." I told her the things I have on my mind...and how I will meet Jiyeon....I really miss her...I want to see her and explain everything to her as soon as possible...

.

.

.

"Alright..I'll help you...I don't want to see Jiyeon sad anymore anyway." She smile at me brightly and get ready to leave....I waved goodbye to her and she also did....I left after that also...

.

.

.


Jiyeon's POV

"Miss, the foods is ready." The maid came inside my room and knock on my door...

"I don't want to eat..I'm fine." I answer her back quietly...I am not in the mood to do anything...I don't even know why I am like this...where is the old me???? Where is the old Jiyeonnn!!!....I shouldn't be like this because of one person.....!!!!

"But miss, you haven't ate anything for 2 days...You will get sick if you stay like that..." The maid look at me with a worry face..I listen to my stomach growl...I guess...I should eat...

"Fine...I'll be down.." I reply to her, she bow to me and left downstairs...

.

.

I sat down on the table getting ready to eat fast and quickly go up to my room...I don't want to deal with that woman or my dad today or anyday more...I feel like I have no more energy to do anything anymore...My heart is......broken.

.

.

"Finally you came down here to eat...what happen to you??" The woman look at me with her digusting look and glare at me...

I didn't say anything back to her....just keep on eating my foods peacefully...

"Why are you so quiet today?? Aren't you're gonna talk back to me?" She keep on asking me questions with her annoying voice....ughhh...

"Yah!" She yelled....I can't take it anymore...As I look up almost going to yell back at her...my dad came inside the dinning room...


"Hey, leave her alone." He defended me.....FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS???

I looked at him curiously..."Let her be...don't make me raise my voice." He glare at the woman...

"Ah wae oh yeobo??!" The woman whine....gosh...how old is she??? 10????....and it always been wierd hearing her call my dad yeobo....oh god...

.

.

"I'm done." I stand up and wipe my mouth with the napkin....I went upstairs quickly after that.....back to the lonely room....in the lonely house...with no one anymore...

.

.


.

.

*Knock knock*

"Jiyeon.." a familiar voice call out to Jiyeon....

"Jieun?" Jiyeon look up to the door and notice it is Jieun....she came inside Jiyeon's room quietly..

"Why did you came here?" Jiyeon ask Jieun curiously...

"Just to see how you are?" Jieun pat her on the shoulder and sat down next to her on the bed

"I'm fine...see?" Jiyeon gave her a fake bright smile...Jieun look at her and frown..

"Stop lying. I've been your friend for years already. You can't trick me..." 

"Wae oh. I told you I'm fine." Jiyeon smile again and act like she is happy...

"Yah! Is this how you're going to torture yourself just because of him?" She slap Jiyeon on the arm and look at her angrily...

"What guy?...him? Oh..I got over him already...pshhh...Why would I do that because of him....hehe...he.."

"Stop lying. You still can't get over him." Jieun look at her with a serious face...

.

.

"Okay. Jieun-ah....I still love him!!!!" Jiyeon put her face down and start to cry out loud....."I can't get over it....why....I know he isn't worth it....he just use me as a game....but...I can't help it.....my feelings for him is real....Is it really a game???" 

"His feelings for you is real too." Jieun thought to herself...she can't tell Jiyeon yet because Myungsoo told her not to..."Aye...stop it. He isn't worth your tears...Get over him! I told you from the start that he is bad person...He's such a player..."

Jiyeon keep on crying..."Every guys in this world is stupid..."

"It's okay...stop crying." Jieun try to cheer Jiyeon up.."Should I tell her everything Myungsoo said...and she can decide everything on her own...?? If they really do like each other...then they can be together???"

.

.

.

"Jiyeon." 

.

.

"Huh?" Jiyeon look atJieun blankly...

.

.

"I went to meet Myungsoo earlier."

"Myungsoo?" 

"Yes Myungsoo. He explain everything to me clearly...do you want to hear it?"

.

.

"What did he tell you?"

.

.

Jieun told Jiyeon everything that Myungsoo had explain..how the bet started and how he end up falling for Jiyeon eventually...and how his feelings for her is also real.

.

.

"Are you serious?" Jiyeon look at her, wanting to believe everything she said but then not sure if she should believe Myungsoo..

"Yup. I tested him already. I can tell you that he loves you 100%." Jieun knod her head and smile at her friend....she feel sorry that she didn't keep a promise with Myungsoo that to not tell Jiyeon yet, but also happy that both of them now know how each other really feel...

Jiyeon didn't say anything and just look at her blankly...

"It was suppose to be a secret...and he wanted me to drag you out to this place on Christmas...so he can meet you and explain everything...But I want you to decide on your own. If you really love him, then you should go meet him." Jieun smile and pat Jiyeon's hand signaling that she support her with Myungsoo...

.

.

"I don't know....should I?" 

.

.

"It's up to you..He said he will be waiting infront of the tall christmas tree in Seoul at 9:00pm tomorrow...he told me that if I don't bring you, he will be waiting out there for the whole night...aigoo..." Jieun shake her head at Myungsoo plans..."It's cold to even stay for a few minute...now the whole night.."

.

.

"I'll see...I still don't know what to do..."

.

.

.

"You've decide...I need to go somewhere now...better be a good decision!" Jieun wave goodbye to Jiyeon before heading outside...leaving Jiyeon inside her room....lonely again...

.

.

"Haizz....ottoke....what should I do....Is he lying...??"

.

.

.

.


...The Next Day...9:00pm...

...Infront of the tall Christmas tree, there is a tall figure standing there in the coldness...

It is Myungsoo, he is waiting to see if Jieun and Jiyeon is going to come as told...he look around and see every couples taking pictures next to the tree...he envy them...

"Where are you...I miss you." Myungsoo thought to himself as he rubbed both his hands together to be warm...

.

.

.

1 hour pass...

"Ah...so cold...." Myungsoo look at his watch and notice it already pass 10...

.

.

.

Another hour pass...

Time by time, there is more people at the christmas tree...everybody is walking around enjoying the christmas eve...except Myungsoo...

suddenly snows begin to fall down to Seoul...making it twice colder...and yet..Myungsoo is still standing there even in the falling snows...

.

.

.

yet another hour pass and yet there is no sight of the person Myungsoo want to see....

*Ding dong ding dong* The bell rang....it is 12 o'clock in the midnight...the day is now Dec.24..

"It's 12 already??" Myungsoo took out his phone to check to make sure if his clock and the city clock is right....yup...it is 12...

.

.

.

"I guess she isn't coming...ani..ani...she is just late...let just wait here a little longer..." Myungsoo sat down in the darkness alone....everyone walk pass him...ignoring that he has been sitting here for more than 3 hours already...

.

.

.

"I guess...I should go home..." Myungsoo stood up getting ready to leave....as he look infront of him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He sees the bright lights of the Christmas season flashing at him...but there is no sight of Jiyeon...

.

.

He start to walk slowly....but then.....stop.........

.

.


Update...Enjoy ^^