"The Evil Plan.."

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Myungsoo's POV

I took her to a small restaurant...I bet people like her never goes to these kind of places to eat..they go to like big and expensive restaurant...but the foods here is tottally delicious...if you try it once..you will want to try it again...Woohyun works here...and he introduce me to this place....

After zooming fast to the place...I finally stop my motorcycle...I can still feel that she is still hugging me...I turn back to look...and see that she is closing her eyes tightly....haha...was she that scared?...

"We're here.", I call out.

"Huh? Oh.", She opens her eyes and suddenly let go of her hands quickly from my stomach...

"Is my driving skills that bad?", I jokingly asked her...

"Huh....it's not because of you....it's...just...I never been on one of those....", she gave me this blank look...while we walk into the restaurant...

"Oh. Myungsoo.", Woohyun called out to me while carrying two bowls on his hands..

"Let sit here.", I pull the chair out for her then go to my spot..

"Komowoh.", she said and sit down..

"You never been to this kind of place right?", I ask her while we still looking into our menus...

"Um...This...is the first time...hehe...", she look up from her menu...her face right now..really resemble some angel....

.

.

"What would you like to eat?", Woohyun came to our table....look at me...then he glance over at Jiyeon...who is also looking at him....he then gave me a wierd look before going on...

"One Jajangmyun juseyo.", Jiyeon look down at the menu then look up and tell the order...

"Ok. You, Myungsoo?"

"Uh....same thing...jajangmyun.", I wasn't really looking at the menu before...so I didn't really know what to order...but anything in here is good...so I just order what she did...

"Alright.", Woohyun walk away after giving me another suspicious look...

"Do you guys know each other?", Jiyeon ask me while she fix her hair...

"Uhm. We're best friend..Me and him shared rooms in our apartment."

"Ohhh..That's cool.", she smile at me...my heart skip a beat seeing that smile...

.

.

.

The foods is brought out...and both of us start to eat......

.

.

.

"The foods here is really delicious.", Jiyeon finished her food in a blink because she was hungry...and gave me a thumb up...

"I told you.", I slightly smile at her...

.

.

After we finished everything, I paid and we left....Woohyun came to me right before we left...and drag me slightly far away from Jiyeon...he asked me..."What are doing right now???"...I didn't say anything to him...and just look at him before leaving...

.

.

"Do I take you home from here?", I put on my helmet...and handed the other one to her.

She didn't say anything but just nodded and put her helmet on...I hop on my motorcycle and wait for her to get on...

"I'll need you to tell me the directions to it.", I start the engine...wroom wroom...I can feel that she start to hold on tight....hahaha...

"It is at ________ ...the third house on the street.", I type in the adress she gave me into my phone to find the directions...after remembering the way to get there...I zoom off...


Myungsoo's motorcycle zoom through the road quickly...the red light turn and he stopped....there is someone who is looking at Myungsoo & Jiyeon in the car next to them...

"Yah...Isn't that your Fiance?", the guy driving turn around and asked Jong-in who is sitting in the back..

Jong-in look over and notice that it is Jiyeon....

"Haha..See what I told you...You never get the girl..And Now you are loosing to a guy that worth nothing..bwhaha.", the guy on the front passenger seat turn back and laugh at Jong-in. Jong-in threw a water bottle at him...making him stop laughing..

"Aish..what a piece of trash...Didn't I warn you to stay away..", Jong-in mumble to himself while cursing at Myungsoo..

"What are you going to do? Beat him again?", the guy driving look into the rear view mirror...

"Nah..messing around with that piece of trash isn't fun enough...I want to play with my hot fiance instead...I will show her who she belong to...That's Kim Jong In.", Jong-in look over at Jiyeon and smirk...

"Haha...good one bro...but..aren't you scared her father gonna jumped you afterward?"

"For what?...After all...I'm the one who's going to be her husband...Can't husband and wife play with each other?", Jong-in smirk again...

"Ayy...whatever man....Yah...but your fiance is really hot...where did you find one fine girl?", the guy try to drive right next to them consistantly after the red light turned green...

"All thanks to my old man....Damm...don't you ever touch her...she's mine...if I caught you...your dead meat..", Jong-in hand form into a fist...

"Alright...Even if we want to...we have to pass across your dead body first...ahahaha so is that guy.", one of the guy point to Myungsoo and laugh...

"Whatever..Follow them."


Jiyeon's POV

After awhile...we've reached my house...I took off my helmet and gave it to him...

"Komowoh again.", I smile at him...he was staring at my house...then back at me...

"No prob.", he smile back...it was a warm smile...not like his usual cold attitude...

"Who's that?", suddenly I hear a voice comming from inside the house....I quickly recognize that it was my dad's voice....oh god...what to do now...

"Huh...a friend..Can't I have friend?", I turn back to look at him...He glare at me with his scary eyes..

Myungsoo slightly bowed to my dad...and put on his helmet...

"I'll see you later..Bye.", he start the motorcycle..."Bye.", I waved back and he quickly left...

"What are you doing with other guys when you already have a fiance??"

"I told you, it's a friend...and also...I am certainly not marrying Kim Jong-In.", I retorted back and stomp off inside...

"What the...you scared me...don't come in the house walking like a dinosaur...", I bumped into that woman....I just glared at her and she shut up...and walk away...

.

.


"Oh...taking her home...ohh", the two guys in the front howl and try to make fun of Jong-in who is in the back...He kicked both of their chairs with his feet, to make them shut up...

"I'm going in..See you later.", Jong-in got out of the car...and fixed his outfits...

"You're not going clubbing with us? The ladies is waiting for you.", one of them roll the window down and ask Jong-in.

The other one punch him slightly in the side..."He already have one fine girl...let him go."

"Addios losers!", Jong-in salute to them and walk to Jiyeon's house...

"Annyeonghasayo Mr.Park.", Jong-in politely bow to Mr.Park as he walk inside...

"Oh. My son in law.", Mr.Park came over and greet Jong-in. "Come inside Jong-in.", they went to the living room and sat down...

"You're here to see Jiyeon aren't you?", Mr.Park laugh as he ask Jong-in.

"Ah..yeah...I missed her.", Jong-in smile at him...

"Aigoo...Hey! Come and call Jiyeon down.", Mr.Park wave at one of the maid telling them to called Jiyeon....

.

.


Jiyeon's POV

"Miss...Mr.Jong-in is down stair with the boss.", the maid politely enter my room...I was laying on my bed right now..

"What do they wantt!!", I angrily flip open my blanket that is on top me...and sat up...

"The boss want you to come down Miss.", the maid still politely asked while looking down..

"Aish..Alright..", I reply and quickly got up to go downstairs...

.

.

"What?", I approach slowly and ask them in an annoyed attitude..

"Is that how you talk to your father and your fiance?", my dad glare at me while I sit down in one of the seat...far away from Jong-in..

I sighed..."Yes, you called me?", I fix my attitude..

"Jong-in came here to see you. Aren't you going to spend time with him?"

"Shirreo..No..I'm tired...I want to sleep right now.", I answered back in an unintereseted tone...

My dad glare at me again..."Arraso.", I look at Jong-in and gave him a weird face...

"You can go with her. Ah!...Did your dad tell you about the party 1 week from now?", my dad turn all happy talking to Jong-in...if he like him so bad..why don't he just marry him instead...why tell me to marry him....Arghhhh!

"Ah Neh..He did. I would love to go with Jiyeon.", Jong-in smile and look at me with a creepy face...well..to me everything he does is creepy

I walk up stairs and walk to my room slowly...Jong-in follow behind and put his hand around my waist...Ughhh....I force it off and went inside and lie on my bed...cover myself with a blanket...and act like I was sleeping..

"I'm going to sleep..and you do your own stuff...after 30 minutes...get out!", I told him still covering myself...

"Why do you hate me so much?", I suddenly feel someone lying next to me...it was Jong-in..AHH!
"This is why I hate you. Now, get off!!", I poke my head out and look at him..

"No."

"Get off now. 1.2.3."

He just stay there and close his eyes...like he is sleeping in his bed...aish...

I got up and stomped quickly to the door...and open it..."Get out.", I look at him angrily...his expression didn't change...still creepy like normal...he approach me..I was so happy because I thought he was going to leave...but instead...he shut the door and push me to the wall....OMG!!!
"Jiyeon-ah...Don't you know how much I love you?", He kept getting closer and closer...I search around for something to hit him...but there was nothing...I try to push him away....but only my strength wasn't enough...

"Ah! Get away!", I hit him hard...but that doesn't seem to bother him...

"AHHH!!!!!", he force kiss me as I try to get out...but he stop my hands from doing so and keep on kissing me.....I try to struggle out but can't....I don't want to kiss him!!!!!....There was only one way left....I raise my leg and kicked him in that spot....

He flinched and let go of me quickly and start to grab it....While I see he is unaware...I open the door and push him outside....I shut the door and locked it....

"Ewww....even with 10 toothpaste...my mouth will still not be clean..", I mumble to myself and went to the restroom to brush my mouth.....ewww

"Oh god....owwww...good thing she was weak...my thing...", Jong-in groan because of the pain...but then fix himself...because he didn't want to look bad in front of Jiyeon's dad...
"I'll let you go today,because of the kiss...but I won't let you go later on...haha..", Jong-in mumble to himself and wipe his lips...He walk downstairs and meet Mr.Park.

"You're leaving already?"

"Ah Yea..I have something to do..Annyeonghasyo Mr.Park.", Jong-in bow to him and left quickly outside to wait for his chauffer...After going outside...he groan again because it still hurt....

.

.

Jiyeon is still washing after seem like 30 minutes to get rid of the dirty thing as what Jiyeon called it...

.

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

I came home and washed up....I think back about earlier...that old man....look like Jiyeon's dad....but also....it's like I seen him from somewhere before...I remember that eyes....but I don't remember where I met him...or am I just imagining....

.

.

.

After awhile...Woohyun came home...the first thing he did was "interview" me..

"Why are you with her? What did you guys do?", he flash a flashlight into my face like I am some criminal in jail...

"Yah...get that out of my face.", I pushed the flashlight out of the way because it was burning my eyes..

"We have to do works together, so we met in my uncle's guitar shop...we were hungry so invited her to go eat...happy?", I ignore his glares and turn on the tv.

"Are you really into the bet?", he grab the remote and shut off the tv.

"No. I'm not into the bet.", I reply back...

"Then why are you with her...that's the only reason why you would be....Or...YAH!", he nudge me in the shoulder as he scream.

"Fine...I like her ok? I'm not doing this because of the bet. But..I truly like her ok?", I kick the remote off the table...

"No...way...You know you can't like her right? Are you out of your mind? She have a boyfriend or whatever you want to call that...Also...she is rich...and look at you...", he rolled his eyes at me...

"And so? That doesn't mean I can't like her. If you are going to be my best friend..then don't oppose to me liking her."

He sighed...."Alright...but whatever....don't get yourself into trouble...", he pat my shoulder and look at me..

"I'm already 18. I know how to care for myself."

"Arraso bro."..

.

.

"Hey..do you want to earn more money?", after a moment of silence..he turn around an ask me...

"Earn money?", I ask him back

"This hyung in the place I work at...has another job that is a waiter at this big and famous restaurant/bar...And the place need people to do a shift next week...it is going to be a big event...and they really need more waiter...he said they're paying twice as many as before....So are you in?", he look at me after telling me the whole story...sound fun...

"Ok. I'm in.", we hi-five each other and he went to his room....

"Alright..I'll sign up for both of us.", after saying he left and I was in the living room watching tv...

I wonder what Jiyeon is doing right now...


Jiyeon's POV

I wonder what Myungsoo is doing right now....bleh....why am I even wondering...about him...

I grab my phone and start to look for his number....I was going to send him a text....but deleted...because I didn't want to look weird....Jieun & Eunjung then texted me...so I group chat with them instead....I get rid of the thought I have about today with Myungsoo...because it's starting to give a headache...and also...that Jong-in thing...ugh!! I want to slap him right now.....(-.-)


TBC ^^

.

.

~Preview~

"Isn't that....?"

.

.

"You can't escape from me now..."
.

.

.

"Jiyeon!"

.

.

.

"I.....Like....you."