"The Truth Is About To Spill Out"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Jiyeon's POV

A week pass by and it is almost Christmas....I went back to the "darkness house", and the first thing I have to listen to is....

.

.

"Get away from Kim Myungsoo.", My dad stare at me coldly and told me with his deep scary voice...

I try to act like I don't know what he is talking about..."Huh?...Kim Myungsoo who?", I look at him blankly.

"Don't act like you don't know.", he throw out some pictures on the table, I took a glance at it and noticed it was me and Myungsoo...

"How...Why are you telling people to FOLLOWED me?", I grab the pile of picture angrily.

"You admited. I am just doing this for you own good. Get away from that boy. The Park family can not connect with those type of people....If you don't like Jong-in. Then I will find you another match.", he stood up and look at me..

"I don't like anyone, anyone! I can do whatever I want! UGH! STOP bothering me!!!", I can't take it anymore, I slam the vase on the table down to the ground, making a very loud sound. I then walk to my room without looking back. 

"Get away from him!!", he yell out to me, I cover my ears and walk quickly away..

pssh, why is he telling me to get away from Myungsoo?...I don't care that we are on a different level...I can like whoever I want. Plus, Myungsoo isn't a bad guy at all...

.

.


"Mr.Lee."

"Yea sir.", Mr.Lee carefully listen as he heard his boss call him.

"I don't care what you do, but get Jiyeon away from Kim Myungsoo. I can't let my daughter be with a traiter son. Definitely never. Make sure that in the future, Park Jiyeon, will never, have any connection with Kim. Myung. Soo ever again."

.

.


.

.

.

"Why does........so familiar....like....I've seen him before...", Myungsoo stare off into space thinking back about meeting Jiyeon's dad, he kept on telling Woohyun that Mr.Park look familiar...Woohyun kind of getting tired of him...

"You've been saying that for almost a week after you met him. Why you kept saying he looks like someone...Why??...is he the one who kill your dad? Hahaha!", Woohyun turn it into a joke, but none of them know that, it is actually true. 

"The heck are you saying?...Don't say stupid stuff.  I will totally be shock if that happen.", Myungsoo slap Woohyun on the shoulder and glare at him. 

Woohyun just shrugg..."Ah! I have some good news for you!", Woohyun face brighten like if there is a lightbulb on his head.

"What?", Myungsoo reply curiously.

"You owe me for this. I been searching over the wholeeeee SEOULLL to find this news......One of my friend call me and told me that his grandpa live close to the place where your parents was killed. So....", Woohyun smile brightly and clap his hands.

"Are you sure? Really? Ayee...It can't be..." Myungsoo look at him suspiciously..

"Are you underestimating me????!", Woohyun pretend to be angry and grab Myungsoo's collar. 

.

.

"Annyeong....Oh?", Suzy suddenly walk in from the front door and witness Woohyun grabing Myungsoo's shirt...like they are about to fight....both of them look at her..

"Oh my god, Woohyun oppa what are you doing???", She rush to their place and push Woohyun out while fixing Myungsoo's shirt...

"Are you okay? Did Woohyun hit you anywhere? Do you need to go to the hospital?", Suzy kept on babling...

"She's crazy." Woohyun spoke to Myungsoo without a sound and signal the crazy symbol...Myungsoo just nodded...

"Yah, we aren't fighting. I'm okay. I think you are the one who should get a check up instead.", Myungsoo push Suzy out slightly and went to the other side of the couch to sit..

"Wait, how did you get into here?", Woohyun look at her curious...

"Myungsoo oppa forgot his keys on the counter. So I was going to give it back to him." She held up the dangling keys and smile.

"Oh. Komowoh.", Myungsoo grab his keys and suddenly start to drag Suzy outside the door...

"Yah...what are you doing oppa??"

"Well, you came to give me back my keys. So now you can go home. Annyeong!" Myungsoo smile and wave before closing the door on her...

"Oppa! Oppa!" Suzy yell from outside the door..."Fine, I'll see you at the store later."...

Woohyun is just sitting on the couch laughing at the two people and shook his head...

"Wow...Yup, I rather support you going out with Jiyeon than Suzy." Woohyun keep on laughing...

"Stop laughing wierdo...Oh about that..", he said and open his phone and call Jiyeon...

.

.

"He...llo?" Jiyeon answer from the other side slowly..

"Babo yah, what are you doing?", Myungsoo ask her enthusiasmly.

"Nothing..." Jiyeon answer him back quietly...

"What wrong?", he look at Woohyun with a worry look and Woohyun gave him back a "Why are you look at me, I don't know" look.

"Nothing..hehe." Jiyeon try to squeeze out a chuckle but then quiet down..

"Right, That's is nothing." Myungsoo said sarcasticly..

"I'll come to your house right now.", Myungsoo quickly grab his keys and head outside. He wave at Woohyun before leaving..

"You can't...I told you I'm ok.."

.

.

.

.

There was silence from both sides and Myungsoo hang up the phone and zoom quickly to Jiyeon's house...

.

.

.

.

"I'm infront of your house."

"Ottoke??..Why are you here?", Jiyeon quickly open her window to see Myungsoo standing under, she quickly run outside to meet him...

"Yah...I told you, I'm ok.", She look at him...

"I--", before Myungsoo could finish his sentence, Jiyeon heard a car comming closer...must be her dad, so she quickly drag him to the garden behind the house...

Jiyeon just sighed and sat down on the bench in the middle of her garden...Myungsoo follow behind and sit down also.

"I was worry about you.", he answer her question from earlier.

"I'm fine.."....she look down to the grass...

"No you're not.", he turn her to face him directly...they stare at each other for awhile...

.

.

"It just that...---" Suddenly there were 2 giant guys wearing black suits approaching them in the garden. Follow behind was Mr.Park and Mr.Lee...

.

.

"Grab him.", Mr.Park order the 2 men and they start to grab Myungsoo...he try to wiggle out...but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

"APPA! What are you doing???!", Jiyeon ran over to Myungsoo's side and help him then glare at Mr.Park.

"I've told you earlier to stay away from him. This type of person can't be allow anywhere near my house.", Mr.Park said and walk out to the front yard..Jiyeon and the 2 men grabing Myungsoo follows behind.

"Let me go!", Myungsoo yell in protest.

"APPA!"

Mr.Park just sighed and signal the guards to let him go.

"Mr.Lee, take Jiyeon inside the house to her room. You don't need to stay out here anymore."

"NO, Andwae!", Jiyeon push him away 

"I won't do anything to him. So go.", Jiyeon just stare at him angrily after he said that...she have no choice but to go inside with Mr.Lee...

.

.

.

"And YOU!", the two men grab Myungsoo again tightly as Mr.Park point to him after Jiyeon disappear in their sight....

"What? Let me go!", they carry him outside infront of the gate, where Jiyeon couldn't see what is happening...

"I have said to get away from my daughter?? Don't you listen? This will be my last time warning you....!", Mr.Park grab Myungsoo shirt and look him closely in the eyes...

"What if I don't.", Myungsoo look at him back with his cold eyes...there was a tense atmosphere around them...

"YOU!", Mr.Park look at him angrily...."You two, I'll leave the ending to you. Do it neatly. I don't want my gates to be dirty.", he tap them on the shoulder and walk inside his house....leaving them outside...

.

.

Suddenly, one of them hold Myungsoo body tightly, not letting him move...while the other is ready to hit him...

"YAH!", he scream out but it is no use.

*BUK* The first punch land on Myungsoo's face. *BUK* Another one landed on the other side...

*BUK, BUK BUK BUK BUK*, they start to hit him rapidly in the stomach....making Myungsoo feel like there are a bunch of knife stabing into his body..*BUK* the last punch also land on his face...this time making loose conscious...and feeling dizzy...

"Aye, that's good enough. You're gonna kill the fellow.", the one holding Myungsoo finally let him go and he fall down to the ground.

"Fine. But why would Miss Jiyeon like this trash? Even I can't get close to her...haha", The guy look down at Myungsoo and start to walk away...

"Aye, you wish you can. Stop dreaming." They joke around as they went back inside the house, leaving Myungsoo lying hopelessly on the ground. 

.

.

.

.


"Ow....ouch..." Myungsoo finally can move and slowly stand up...

"Aishhh...", he limp to his motorcycle and grab out his phone.

.

.

Are you okay? 

What did dad do to you?

Where are you now? 

I'm sorry....

Myungsoo received a bunch of messages from Jiyeon...he doesn't want her to worry about him so he wasn't planning to tell her about what happen earlier right now...

I'm okay, they didn't do anything to me. 

I'll see you in school tomorrow. :)

After awhile, his phone vibrated and Woohyun is the one calling him....

"Yo.", he answered.

"Yah, I got the adress to the old man that we were talking about. Want to go and check it out later?"

"Really??? Alright, I'll meet later at the shop.", Myungsoo answer back while putting his helmet on.

"Where were you all this hour?..I went to the shop and was going to tell you, but didn't see you. Instead, Your second mom was freaking out at me about where you are..", Woohyun quickly ask him...Myungsoo try to hear him clearly while driving on the road...

"What? My Second mom???"

"You know. Suzy.", Woohyun answer back to him

"Oh, her. Alright I'm driving right now, I'll meet you there.", Myungsoo hang up his phone and focus on driving...

.

.


Leave a cmt so I can know if it bad or good so far...heheh Thank you :">

Enjoy ^^ TBC