"Saving You Again"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Jiyeon's POV

After the bell rang, I walk with Jieun to the front gate and told her to give me a ride. Eunjung left early because her dad called her home...so it was only me and Jieun. 

"Jieun-ah. Can I get a ride?", I beg her, hoping she will say yes because I don't want to see Jong-in...

"Huh? What about Jong-in? I thought he is taking you home."...whatever...I still don't want to see his face after what he did...

"Nope. Don't care. Don't know. Now take me home, please pleaseee!", I threw her my aegyo that no one can resist.

"Stop, I'm getting goosebump. Fine, get in." 

"Yay! I love you Jieun-ah!", I hug her and quickly went inside the car...I want to leave as soon as posible so Jong-in won't see me...


Myungsoo's POV

I stroll down to the empty parking lot where I park my motorcycle. I can't wait to go home, and lay down on my bed and take a long deep nap to forget everything today...the bet...Jiyeon..

It been minutes in this empty place and Woohyun is still not here. As I open my phone to check if he had leave any messages, I feel a sharp shock behind my neck...I fall down to the ground.

It was so painfull, I wanted to get back up, but I can't, I am still weak after this morning...ouch!

I hear footsteps getting close to me, I try to look and see who it is ,but, the next thing I notice is my eyes being cover up. I try to snake out of the person grab, but can't...Now it is completely dark..I can't see a thing..

"Hit him.", is what I heard before I feel another blow, this time on my back...I can feel a bunch of feets are hitting against my body...hard...and painful..It is like getting stab a thousand time everywhere on your body...I wonder who is doing this to me...

"NOO GOO YA! WHO ARE YOU!", I yell out and try to block myself from the attack....there was no answer...after I can feel that they stopped...a voice speak up...

"Yah. Kim Myungsoo. Hajima I tell you. Don't try to do it again..alright?", the voice was somewhat familar...I hear it somewhere before...but couldn't figure out who...he's telling me to don't do what?? What the heck did I do?" 

"WHO ARE YOU! SAY IT TO MY FACE, DON'T TRY TO SNEAK AROUND LIKE THIS DUMB !", I reply back angrily...my whole body is totally numb right now...

"Aish, you piece of trash! Who do you think you are talking to right now!", another kick headed toward me...AH! I feel like dying...after the surrounding was silent...I guess they leaved...

"Aish!", I say my eyes still covered up and my body ache like hell...and again...this is the second time I passed out in one day...

.

.

.

In The Hospital

I open my eyes to the bright light of the room...I can smell the scent that I am in the hospital...

"What am I doing here.", I ask as I see my friends is standing next to me looking serious..

"You got beaten up so bad in the empty parking lot..Thank god Sungyu and Hoya spotted you as they passed by..", Woohyun told me...

"Yah! Who did this to you? We will beat them up for you.", Dongwoo said, and make his fist into a ball..

"I don't know.", I try to turn to the other side...but it hurt so much...

"Dongwoo-ah..it no use to beat them up if you don't know who they are. His eyes was covered. Of course he won't know man.", Hoya try to calm Dongwoo down

"I need to get out of here...", being in a hospital is too much for me...I'm poor and there is no way I can pay the bill even for just one hour...

"Stop. You're injured. Where are you going?", Woohyun stopped me by putting a hand on my shoulder..

"Man, both me and you know we can't afford this bill. So why bring me here?", I stand up trying to walk, but can't...

All of them stop me and push me back down to the bed...

"Myungsoo-ah..don't worry about that...your uncle say he will pay it for you. So relax and stay here a few days until you get better.", I can tell my best friend was worry about me, since we are both orphan...we see each other as brother...I didn't want to see him worry about me, so I agree...

.

.

.

.

2 days later


Jiyeon's POV

I haven't seen my partner in 2 days...maybe he's ditching school like he always does...but the bad thing is...we have to work in partner...and I'm doing all of our work by myself...

After that day...Jong-in didn't really bothered me in school like before...I kept my distance from him...but my dad always ask about us at home...Ugh..I head to class normally..I didn't see him in third period as always...wow! Why still be in school if you only showed up on the first day...

I started to hear all bunch of rumors about him in school today...

"He ditched school did he?, what happen to him?, maybe he got himself into trouble or something again...maybe he is doing drugs...", this is what I hear flying around school...am I the only one who thinks he isn't that bad as you think about him?...

"Yah, did you hear that Kim Myungsoo went missing for 2 days already?", Eunjung jumped infront of me as I sat down on the bench after school.

"Really, how do you know?", Jieun follow her behind and sat down together with us. 

"Of course. I'm Ham Eunjung.", Eunjung bragged about herself...well she right...I get all the school informations from her..

"Whatever, if he showed up again, I will killed him for making me do all his work.", after being kind of quiet..I made up an excuse to talk about him...I wasn't mad at the fact that he made me do all his works..but I haven't seen him...I have this weird feeling jumping inside me..

"Oh. He is your partner in class right...ohh..you should totally be careful. I hear he is really dangerous." 

"He doesn't look dangerous." I told them.

"Neo micheoseo? Are you sick? He is the trouble maker of Seoulim Jiyeon-ah.", Eunjung check my forehead to make sure I didn't get a fever...well..to her I look like it.

"You're crazy. I....I'm going home now..". I finished my sentence and Mr.Lee came to pick me up...

.

.

Mr.Lee took me home, and I went inside...I spotted my father sitting in the living room with that woman and someone else...it took me a second to realize it was Jong-in. Oh my god. What is he doing here...I try to walk quickly pass them without getting notice.

"Jiyeon!", I turn around, Jong-in stand up and approach me...I slightly move back...

"What are you doing not greeting anybody in the house after you come home from school?", my dad voice is really scary...I look at him...his eyes look so fierce...

"Ah. I'm tired. Annyeonghasyo appa!", I bow politely to him trying to not make any mistake...

"Now that you think you are 18, you don't need to listen to me anymore?", he told me with his scary voice...everyone eyes is all glaring at me like I am some criminal...

"Ye...Yes?", I didn't know what Jong-in say to my dad...but I gave him a death glare..

"Come here.", he order me.

"Wae-oh...ap..appa? I'm tired already..", I walk quickly up to the stairs..

"Come here now.", his voice is so scary that I feel like I am shaking...I slowly approach them in the living room. 

"Jong-in and your mother has told me that you were being weird lately.", BWUH? so now they decided to snitch on me everyday don't they...eeesh

"Huh?", I reply back curiously.

"Don't act like you don't know. Stop thinking about the past and stick to the present. Jong-in is your future husband, you need to be nice to him and treat him good. Also, your umma died already, now she is you umma, you have to treat her like one.", he pointed to that woman and she is giving me the glare. 

"Mr.Park, you should give her sometime. Don't be mad at her.", Jong-in stand up and put his hand on my shoulder trying to act nice, I push him away. I don't need him to act nice infront of my dad. 

He just ignore him and went on, I feel like digging a hole and just hide in there for the rest of my life already. "Shireo. I don't want to. Do whatever you want, but don't talk about my umma.", just thinking back about her make me want to cry. I gather all my courage out to say this infront of my dad, "Stop treating me like a robot. I am a human too you know. Appa, I know you don't care about me anymore after my mom died, but I hope you won't bring her up again either. And I will never called that woman my mom neither married Jong-in!", I pointed to her right in front of him. He quickly stood up and went toward me...Is he going to slap me?...otoke. He raise his hand, I was expecting for a slap...but he stop half way...a tear drop from my eyes..I feel like running away..I don't care where, but I am. I quickly dash outside and run as fast as I can. 

"Yah. where are you going?", I can hear Jong-in voice behind me. 

"Mr.Lee, body guards!", my dad scream out for the body guards, his voice is loud enough I can even hear when I think I'm faraway from them....I need to find a hiding place...I look around to find one...

I saw a small guitar shop near by...I ran into it without thinking...


Myungsoo's POV

I was suppose to go to school today since I feel better already. But I didn't feel like it, so I went to work at my uncle shop to earn some money instead.

My uncle left early because he need to go on an errand, leaving me to close up his shop. I was cleaning the guitar as I see someone run into the shop. It was a girl and she look like she hiding from someone...She look familiar...

"What are you doing?", I went to her to look at her face...

"Please, don't tell anyone I'm here, she hid behind the counter. It took me a minute to realize that person was...JIYEON!

Bwuh, is she a criminal or what? This is my second time seeing her hide from someone..

A second later, to huge guys came into my shop.

"Excuse me, but did you see a skinny tall girl that is wearing school uniform running over here?", they ask me with their tough voice. 

I glance over to the counter where Jiyeon is hiding..."No. Nobody had pass by here.", I told them in a cold voice, if that could make them get away...I was actually helping her...Aish.

"Ok kid. Thanks.", they patted me on the shoulder and left running outside..

"You can come out now."

"Ah. Thank you.", she crawl out of the small place and fix her outfit.

"Oh...Kim...Myungsoo?", she pointed to me and act like she was suprise to see me which she did.

I look directly into her eyes. "I am. Wae?"

"I...didn't know you work near here.", she look down trying to hide her face...maybe she is embarassed she ran into me again.

"Did you do something illegal? Why are there always people chasing you?"

"I...", she hesitated...I want her to tell me all the reasons why...I don't know why I am doing this.

"Tell me. Or I will kick you out of my shop."

"No, please don't. I don't want to go back there right now.", she sat down on the floor against one of the shop wall, and I see a droplet of water fall down to the ground. Is she crying?

"I ran away from my dad..he was about to hit me..to lecture me about all the stuff I have to follow. He want me to listen to his rule, married who he want, called some stranger mom. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. I'm sorry I always ran into you in this situation..", she went on and another droplet drop on her pink cheek. Did she just tell me all this stuff...am I that trustworthy for her to be telling this stuff...why does my heart ache when I see her cry...I don't even know her that well...

"Hajima. Don't cry. I just mop the floor already.", I handed her a tissue and try to make her stop crying. I flop down next to her side and grab one of the guitar that I was cleaning earlier.

"Do you want to hear a song?", I ask the girl who is still wiping her wet eyes...I just want to lean over and hug her already...

"Huh? a song?", she look up at me. I glance down to her lips...it was still that pink tinted color with a shiny layer on top of it..I look away..

"Yeah. This boy will relieve your stress if you listen to it.", I tapped the guitar and slightly smile.

She didn't say anything but just nodded.

.

.

(This is the -> song <- he was singing..if you want to listen to it. ^^)

♪ I love you no rul sa rang he

cha ma ha ji mo tan mal

to li nun ga su mi

ne ma mi

nul sum gyo wat don

gu ron mal.....

.

.

....da ra rat

dat dat dat

da rat

da rat da 

.

.

I went on with my guitar, singing the whole song Love You Like You, that I was unaware that she was somewhat too quiet...I glance over to her side...and see her sleeping..."Bwahaha" I laugh, she was crying and now she's sleeping...was the song that boring?...what a wierd girl...

I look at her trying to sleep.....

her head then suddenly lean over to my shoulder...I can feel her weight on top of my shoulder...my whole body froze like a piece of wood...I didn't know what to do...I slowly turn around to look at her face...

Her hair was covering her face, so I carefully move it out of the way trying to not wake up...

She was really close to me...it was only a few centimeters away..I can see her face so clearly...

My heart beat faster...

thump. thump. thump....


End of chap 3. TBC :D 

Sorry, if this chapter was kind of wierd...^^ hehe..

Enjoy :)