"Do I...like him?"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

It is time for third period...Myungsoo has already arrive before and is waiting in his seat until the whole class get here. He look at the door...hoping to see someone. Finally, the person he hope did showed up...she is Jiyeon. 

"Okay class. Today you and your partner will be doing a small assignment in class, it will be answering all the questions on this packet. I hope you guys cooperate well with each other, because if you don't finish it by the end of class, you will have to do it on your own free time. This assignment is due on monday, three days from today..Arraso?", the teacher wrote the assignment on the board and started to hand out their paper. "Neh.", the students reply back.


Myungsoo's POV

I waited for Miss Hee to pass out the papers to get started. While waiting, I kept on taking a quick glance over at Jiyeon....she is also waiting patiently for the paper....

As Miss Hee put the paper on our desk, I put my hand out to grab it....Ohhhh....I didn't know she was going to grab it....my hand is touching her hand.....my heart is beating crazily...thump thump thumppppp!!!! 

She looked at me, but then took her hand out quickly because she is scared that people will see us. I hesitated, but then grab the paper and put it in the middle....


Jiyeon's POV

AKSJFDKLJFKJCDKJFDLS...<--- this is what I have on my mind right now after our hands touched....when he touched my hand, there is this warm feeling about it somehow it make me feel comfortable......I suddenly wanted to stay like this...but then I notice that we are in a classroom...full of stalkers...well to me, they look like it...so I took my hand out quickly...(-.-)

"Ahem..So...do you want to read first?", he asked me, and I look at him....I suddenly zone out while looking at him...he then wave a hand infront of my face.

"Earth to babo. bwahaha."

"Yah! I'm not a babo!", After coming back to reality, I suddenly scream at him for calling me a babo....and the whole class stared at me....even Miss Hee.

"Ahem.", I clear my throat, trying to hide my embarassment and pretend to look at the paper...I then notice that he is laughing at me right now...

"Bwahaha..", he kept on laughing...his laugh is so cute....wait...Jiyeon-ah...what are you doing!!..(O.O)

"What are you laughing at?", I ask him.

"Bwahaha...Nothing.", he transform back to his cold attitude...awww.

"You just laugh...how is it nothing.", I kept on asking him...

"Ssssh. We need to finish this.", he place a finger on his mouth telling me to be quiet...

"Arraso. You read first."

He didn't say anything but started to read...."The chemical inside the-....", blah blah blah...I didn't really listen to what he say...the whole time...I was....staring at him....WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME???! 

"Your turn.", he turn around, oh god...I hope he didn't notice I was staring at him...

"Stop zonning out..it's your turn...babo.", he called me babo again...(x.x)...I feel like hitting him.

"I just glare at him, then find my part in the paper..."Here we go! Instead of the chemicals being release to.....-", I read the whole paragraph....it is so boring....I rather...stare at him....Aigoo...what is wrong with me today....

"Wanna play a game?", he suddenly draw 2 lines going down and 2 lines going across..I look at it and notice it is tic tac toe...haha...so childish...anyway..it might be fun...

"Ok. I go first.", I put an X on the middle square and look up at him....he is staring at me right now......I don't know....what to do...

"Your....turn."

He place an O next to my X on the left. I then place another X on top of my old one.

He continue...this time...he placed two O at the same time...making a row of O...wait...this isn't the rule...

"Yah. You cheater.", I took my pencil, cross out his row of O, and make a row of X.

"You are too.", he cross out the whole game.."Haha." 

I wonder why I suddenly feel happy when I'm next to him...it make me feel comfortable...do I have feelings for him?....Ani..Jiyeon-ah...stop imagining...why would you like him....!!!!

.

.

The bell ring as I put my pencil away...I look back at the paper...and we haven't finish a single questions...we're doom...

"Look what you did.", I showed him the blank paper...

"Huh?...", he was putting away his stuff then look up at me...

"Oh...um....", he pause for a bit..."Do you want to....finish in the guitar shop tommorow?", well, of course I have to say yes...not that I want to.........but because we need to finish it...

"Ok.", I gave him a thump up and walk outside..

When I was about to say goodbye to him...Jieun and Eunjung jump infront of me.."BOO!"

"AH!", I freak out, but then look around to find Myungsoo..But didn't see him...he left already....(=.=")

"Scared ya!", Eunjung poke me on the side...

"Stop, or I'll poke you back.", I and start to tickle her..

"Aigoo. Stop joking around kids. Lets go to lunch.", Jieun grab both of our hands, and walk to the cafeteria. 

.

.

We found an empty table and put our stuffs down so we can go get foods. While we were in line to get our foods, there were a bunch of kids looking at us...it awkward...I then look around to see if Myungsoo is here....wait....why am I looking for him....(o.o)

"Yah. I hear that you and Myungsoo get along in class?", Eunjung ask me about us....I didn't know what to say to her...I look at Jieun. She ignore me...(x.x)
"Uh.....ppfft....me and him...getting along?? No way..", I try to lie to Eunjung...I wanted to tell her...but not right now...if I did right now...she would be screaming so loud that by tomorrow...even the school close to us, will know about me....aigooo

"Oh..good, I thought-", as I was listening to Eunjung, someone pass by and bump into me....

"AHH!", I screamed and look down at my sweater...it was cover in milk....

Jieun and Eunjung both gasped, "Yah! Watch where you are going!", Eunjung tap the girl on the shoulder, and she turn around...

By now, the whole caferteria is surrounding us and the girl...

"Yah, somebody spilled milk on Jiyeon, Ottoke I want to give her my sweater, aigoo, that girl must be blind...", this is what I hear going around us...Jieun ran to the nearest counter and grab me some napkinw..I quickly try to wipe my sweater...

"Well. Didn't see you there.", the girl answer coldly back at me...she was glaring at me like I burn her whole house down or something...it's scary...

A guy then went up to us...."What wrong Suzy?", he ask her...I then notice Myungsoo following behind him...does he know her?...he look at me...then at the girl.

"What did you do?", he ask her coldly as usual.

"Oppa. It's not my fault.", she grab onto Myungsoo arm and pout....Why is she grabing him like that....so....annoying...(-.-)

"Hey. You spill milk on Jiyeon, and you said it not your fault???", Jieun yell at the girl...

"Apologize.", Myungsoo slightly push the girl to me....then look at me..

"Oooh", the whole cafeteria was suprise by Myungsoo's action...I was kind of too.

Instead of being mad right now...I feel more embarrass to be looking like this infront of him...wae????
"Oppa!", she whine....aish.

"What going on?", Jong-in squeeze through the crowd to come into the middle...I just look at him...
"Jiyeon-ah? Who did this to you?", he tell some kid to go and grab something....ugh...why is he acting nice...

Since there are alot of people right now...I can't tell him to go away...aigoo.

"I'm ok. It's just a little.", I keep wiping my sweater.

"Jiyeon-ah. Take it off.", Eunjung went and tell me to take off my sweater, so I did, before it messed up my uniform shirt more..

The kid came back with a cartoon of milk.."Here Jong-in.", he gave it to him...

Jong-in then approach Myungsooo...what is he doing????

"This is what you guys get for messing with my girlfriend", he suddenly pour the whole milk carton onto Myungsoo's jacket...(:O)...Myungsoo coldly push him away..."The heck is wrong with you?"

"Ohhhh!", again with the sound effect from the caferteria...

"Payback! That what I'm doing.", Jong-in drop the cartoon on to the ground in front of Myungsoo.

"YAH! What are you doing?", I went and grab Jong-in...

"Paying back what she did.", he point at the girl and then smirk.

"I told you I was ok...why would you do that?", I grab him and drag him outside...Eunjung and Jieun follow after us...I am so mad at Jong-in right now..

After escaping the bee hive...we went to an empty place. 

"Jiyeon-ah. Calm down...Jong-in was just protecting you..", Eunjung patted my shoulder...

"Yeah..You look like a tomato right now.", Jieun also jumped in.

"Got him back for you.", Jong-in wink at me...AISH...

I suddenly slap him.."I told you I'm OK. Why would you do that!?!", Eunjung and Jieun were shock after what I did...Oh my god...Ugh...I don't want to see his face anymore right now...

"I don't want to see you right now...Jieun-ah, Eunjung-ah..let's go..I need to called Mr.Lee to bring me another shirt...", I grab their hand and drag them to another place...leaving Jong-in in the middle of no where. He didn't bother to call my name...I didn't really care anyway...


Myungsoo's POV

I was talking with Woohyun when I hear someone scream. The scream was familiar....Suddenly everyone gather up near the counter to see what's going on. 

I follow behind Woohyun and squeeze into the middle. I saw....Jiyeon?? wiping her sweater...which is all cover in milk...then I see Suzy...what the heck is she doing right now.

"What did you do?", I ask Suzy, then look at Jiyeon....I wanted to go over and help her...but I can't.

Suzy hold my arm and saying she didn't do anything, when she literally did....and she did it to Jiyeon...aish...

I push her to Jiyeon, making her apologize, but she kept on whining....

Suddenly that jerk...her "Fiance" came up to me with a milk in his hand...what the heck is he going to do?
Suddenly, he pour the whole carton of milk on me...The fudge?? 

I push him away...now I am all soak with milk...it wasn't bad as Jiyeon, because mine was a leather kind though....that guy will be number 1 on my death note list, if I had one. 

As Jiyeon left the place, I feel kind of worry....I then drag Suzy out of the cafeteria too...Woohyun follow behind us...

"Why did you do that?", I ask her.

"Because....just by looking at her...she look annoying...I didn't like her.", she reply back..."What I did was right oppa...you don't like her too.", who say I don't like her....I currently will admit that I am starting to fall for her alot!...I don't know why either, and it is not because of the bet...

"I heard that you got into a bet about her. So I hate her.", she goes on talking....don't even talk about the bet...

"It's none of your business.. Just stay out of trouble...and don't ever do that to her again!", I kicked the trashcan near me..."THUK!"

Suzy got scared and stay quiet.

"Myungsoo-ah. Don't yell at her. She just a kid..", he whisper to me...Arraso...

"Ok. Fine. Go, or I'll tell uncle about what happen today.", I signal her to leave.

"Oppa!", she whine again...

I didn't look at her but walk the opposite direction.

I took off my jacket because it was dirty...Aish...guess I'm throwing this one out after I get home today...

I also need to say sorry to Jiyeon after what Suzy did to her today...aigoo...

.

.


Jiyeon's POV

After Mr.Lee brought me my uniforms to change, I left with Eunjung to our next...I wanted to go back to the cafeteria and look for Myungsoo though....I wonder how is he...what is wrong with me...Am I starting to really have feelings for him...ottoke????

After school, I was standing there waiting for Jieun and Eunjung...I will try to talk them into going to the mall with me today....I can buy new sweaters for myself and also....I want to buy for Myungsoo another jacket...since what Jong-in did earlier to him...

"Wanna go to the mall?", I ask Eunjung, as she come..in hoping she will say yes.

"Mall? Right now?", Eunjung answer back while texting on her phone..

"Yes.", I tried to look for Jieun, since I didn't see her with Eunjung.

"Where Jieun?"

"Jieunie? She handing some guy paper in class.", she told me still focusing on her phone.

"Yah. Stop texting with boys.", haha I didn't know who she is texting...bet it's a guy

"Ppftt...what...guy.."

"Whatever. OH! Jieun-ah!", I call out to Jieun as she run toward us.

"WAE?", she yell back.

"Wanna go shopping?", I hold her hand and jump up and down like a kid.

"Right now? Alright.", she follow me and jump also.

"What is she doing?", Jieun whisper to me as she see Eunjung quietly looking at her phone.

"Yo Ham Eunjung.", I called out.

"Huh?", she finally look up.

"Are you gonna join us or not?", I cross my hand on my chest. 

"Arraso!", she suddenly ran toward us and hug us. 

"Hahaha.. Ka ja! Go go go!", Jieun ran out to the car and we follow behind.

"Hello.", Mr.Lee open the door for us, and we all got in..

.

.

"Eunjung. Wanna hear a story?", Jieun suddenly tap Eunjung and look at me...bwuh? She want me to tell that story..

"What story?"

"Uh....", I hesistate.

"Jiyeonie's story. But, it a secret between us 3.", Jieun put her hand up signaling it's a secret.

"Arrasoo...", Eunjung look at us weirdly...

I sighed...aigoo..."It's about me and Myungsoo...", I kept on talking and told her the whole story that I told Jieun before. Bwahaha after finishing...her face is just like Jieun before too...

"Click", I look around, and saw Jieun with her phone taking a pic of Eunjung...nice one hahah

"Was that how I look when you told me?", Jieun ask me then imitate Eunjung's expression.

"Oh.my.god!", Eunjung finally talk.

"Bwahaha.", Me and Jieun started to laugh.

"Chinja???", Eunjung face me, acting all serious..

"I'm glad you didn't kick me. Phew", I act like I was relief...

"Aigoo....what had he done to you?"
"He actually nice...ssh...don't tell anyone...or I will burn your house down.", I warn her then laugh...

The three of us just stare at each other for a second, then all burst into laughter. Ahh I love my best friends. 

.

.

.

.

While wondering around the mall, I found a male outfits store...I decided to go in there.

"Hey, it's a guy store.", Eunjung point to it and look at me wierdly.

"I know.", I walk inside.

"Annyeonghasayo Miss. How are you doing?", the lady in there greet us.

"Annyeonghasayo.", I bow back then went to search at the jacket area..

"Why are we here? Who are you buying clothes for Jiyeon?", Jieun ask me.

"There only two person I suspect....hmm...It either she starting to like Jong-in...don't think so...or it's her dad?", Eunjung try to act like sherlock and put her hand on her chin. Bet on her mind right now is probably like that one SHINee song, the Oh I'm so curious yeahhhh! hahha..

I ignore them and keep on looking for a cute/cool jacket that fit Myungsoo.

"Don't tell me....", Jieun went infront of me and glare at me suspiciously..

"HIM?", Eunjung chime in and yell in the quiet store...

"Sssh"

"Oops. hehe..But for real, him? Kim Myungsoo?", Eunjung say his name slowly...

"Yeah. Since Jong-in spilled milk on his jacket...", I finally found a black leather jacket that look prettyy.

Jieun and Eunjung didn't say anything else and start looking for jackets like me...They've been with me long enough to know my personalities too well..keke...that my friends. (^.^)

"How's this?", I raise up the jacket.

"Hmm...It look so pretty!", they give me a thump up, I just smile, of course it will be pretty, since I picked it out.

"Let's go with this one?", I walk to the cash register.

"Um...He should be thankful since our Jiyeonie is buying him a jacket.", I pay for the jacket as I listen to my friends kept on babling. 

"Aye...", I somehow feel wierd when I think about him...aigoo..something is really wrong with me..

After finishing with shopping...we left home...

.

.

"Are you going to give him that in school?", Jieun asked me...No. I can't...

"Never! People in there are like sasaeng fans.", Eunjung shake her head...

"True... I'm going to give it to him tomorrow. Since we need to finish a packet of questions."

Their face was like (o.O) again when I say I will meet him tomorrow..

"Stop it. I will be fine."

"Wah..I can't believe this still...The popular girl in Seoulim, is hanging out with the most baddest kid..", Eunjung shake her head.

"I...think he might be not that bad...since he has a friend that is really nice...", how does Jieun know his friend???.....

Both of us look at her wierdly.

"How do you know his friend?", I question her.

"I....he's in my class.", she stutter.

"Oh. That guy you were giving papers after school?", we kept on questioning her.

She just nodded ahaha...

"What up with my friends this year..??", Eunjung act like she is freaking out.

"What do you mean?", Me and Jieun team up on Eunjung...bwahaha

"Well...they are wierd. Don't hit me.", she try to defend herself like we are going to hit her.

"Hahah...We're not going to hit you..", I pat her shoulder and laugh.

"Right Jieun?", I wink at Jieun and she know what to do. We started to tickle Eunjung...and she is screaming for help inside the car...aigoo my friends...

.

.

.

After droping off them at their house, I went home...I pass by Myungsoo's guitar shop, and glance at it to see if he there. I see a tall guy wearing white t-shirt talking to some customer...must be him...aww...he look so cute at that moment....AHEM!....I meant...he...look....AHHH!

.

.

.

.

I came home and went straight to my room...My dad was talking with someone in the living room...that woman is sitting next to him...aish...

I washed up and lay down on my soft bed...

"AH! Finally friday is over."....I stare at the ceiling..."Hm..I will get to see him tomorrow...wait...stop thinking about him Jiyeon. Go to sleep.", I talk to myself before closing my eyes....


Later that night....there is also another person staring into the ceiling....He is thinking about someone....and he also can't wait to see her tomorrow....Has this two relationship gone more than friend???...hehe


End Chap...hehe xD

How was it?...hehe...:) Hope you like it. :D

TBC. ^^