"I Don't Care About Anything When I Am Beside You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

...Another week has pass...and school start again already...

.

.

.

...One Evening...

Myungsoo is sitting on the couch watching tv as Woohyun open the door...

"Hey, there's a mail for you." Woohyun look at the plain white envelope with nothing written on it except 'Kim Myungsoo'.

"Mail?" Myungsoo look at the envelope curiously..."Who is it?" He said as he try to open it...


Kim Myungsoo, How are you? Do you remember what I have said to you before? I was being nice to you....but I guess you don't listen huh? You must have figure out who I am after reading this...Alright...I'll give you another chance...but remember! This is the last chance I will be giving you. So think carefully!! I want you to leave Korea forever by the end of next month. I don't care where you go, but in this envelope is $20,000 dollars. That must be enough for you right?....If you don't get away, I have no choice but to be harsh! Remember, you have by the end of next month to go! 

                           -Park Jung Min 


Myungsoo and Woohyun expressions both change as they read the whole letter....They both know that it is from Park Jungmin, Jiyeon's dad and also, the one who killed Myungsoo's parents...

Myungsoo look inside the envelope and saw a check that is written $20,000 on it.

"Great. When I was about to forget everything just because of Jiyeon. It came back." Myungsoo throw the letter down to the ground angrily

"He's telling you to leave Korea forever. If you don't leave then he might.....kill you?" Woohyun read the letter again to get every informations again and look at Myungsoo..

"What are you going to do? Are you planning to tell Jiyeon about this?"

.

.

"No. I don't want to get all this on her shoulder...I don't want her to worry." 

"So you are going to deal with all this by yourself?"

"I don't want to worry about this right now...I will just spend time with her alot as posible...and when the time come...I will worry about it.." Myungsoo crumble the letter and rip it in pieces...

"What about the check?"

"You can have it if you want, I don't want it." Myungsoo hand Woohyun the check before leaving inside his room...and coming out dress nicely getting ready to go somewhere...

.

.

"I'm going somewhere to eat with Jiyeon. Do you want something? I will to go it for you?"

"Oh Sure, get me whatever is tasty." Woohyun took out some money and gave it to Myungsoo so he can buy him foods.

"Alright. Bye bro!" Myungsoo smile and left outside happily...not caring about the letter Mr.Park had send him earlier...he doesn't want to think about it right now...all he wants to do is spend time with Jiyeon...before...something might happen..

.

.

.

.

.


"Ah the smell here is sooo goodd!" Jiyeon got down from the motorcycle and start to jump around smelling the scent of the food vendors...

"Have you ever been here?" They hold hands as they walk while Myungsoo ask her.

Jiyeon shake her head..."Nope, my parents never let me go here, even when my mom is still alive....they said that I shouldn't be around in places like this...But the foods here look so yummy though." Jiyeon smile at Myungsoo widely before dragging him to one of the vendor...

.

.

"Ahjumma, 2 cups of deokbokki please!" Myungsoo smile at the lady...she gave the cups to them after Myungsoo had paid...

"Aigoo, you guys look so cute. I'll give you some more." The lady smile back at them and put some more deokbokki inside their cups...

"Kamsamida!" Jiyeon thanks the lady before leaving

"Ah." Jiyeon tell Myungsoo to open his mouth so she can give him some of the rice cakes.

"Hehe good boy." Jiyeon pinch his cheek and smile..

"Yah! I'm not a dog." he pinched her cheek back and both of them smile.

As they are walking down in the middle between the vendors....Myungsoo suddenly feel like telling Jiyeon everything...

"Hey babo."

"Huh?-" she look at him but then was cut off by one of the place workers...

"FRESH NOODLES YUMMY FOODS HERE! IF YOU EAT IT, YOU WILL REMEMBER IT FOREVER!" The worker yell out as he try to advertised the shop...they look over at it, and see a bunch of people crowded near the entrance trying to get a spot....

"Wow, it must be good....hehe....so, what did you want to say?" Jiyeon turned to look at Myungsoo again..

.

.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, just want to ask if you want to eat in that shop!" Myungsoo make an excuse and point to the crowded shop while smile widely like a kid. "Seeing you so happy like this...I don't want to make you have to worry about me...and I don't want you to feel sad or hurt anymore..."

"But it look like we will have to wait for a long time though."

"It's still early, so lets go eat there." Myungsoo hold Jiyeon's hand tightly and drag her into the crowd waiting in line to get their table....

.

.

.

They have waited for almost an hour and finally their turn is up next...

.

.

.

.

.

.


"Yah, yah, yah!! Isn't that Park Jiyeon?", a girl sitting with a bunch of other girls and boys in the corner look out and see Jiyeon and Myungsoo teasing each other...

"Suzy-yah! Isn't that your cousin Myungsoo?" Another one look at a girl, Suzy, and point outside.

.

.

*Click* The sound of the camera keep on apearing repeatively..."Daebak! This is some precious news. I'll upload this on the web." One of the boy smirk as he look at the pictures....

"How can Jiyeon likes him when I am better than him? tsk tsk" Another one look at Myungsoo disgustingly...Suzy is just staring at them...

.

.

"Grrr..I hate her even more now...First, she already got all the guys attention in school...and now even my OPPA?" Suzy slam her chopsticks down at the table angrily...

"Stop being angry, she's is just perfect. Wow, look at that figure!" The guys all look at Jiyeon from head to toe and smile.

"Yah all of you go home if you are going to defend her!" Suzy slap one of them on the shoulder and glare at them.

"Let's go, are you all done? Stop staying here and argueing." Another girl tap them on the shoulder telling them to pay and leave the place....and so they did....as they left outside...it is Myungsoo and Jiyeon turn to go in...


"Yay finally!"

"Shikshin are you that hungry? haha" Myungsoo tease Jiyeon while both of them look at the menu board....

"I'm not a shikshin. Wanna fight?" Jiyeon pretend to raise her fist and bite her lips

"Ah, stop biting your lips, it's distracting."......"I'm fine, I'll win if we fight, kekeke"

"Really?-"

"Annyeonghasyo. What would you like to eat?" Their joke got cut off by the waiter....they order the foods they wanted and eat it after it came out....

.

.

.

.


"How was it?" Myungsoo ask Jiyeon as they left the shop holding hands again..

"Yummy!" 

"See, shikshin! Everything is yummy to you, hahahah"

"Yah!" Jiyeon punch him slightly on his arm..."Ow." Myungsoo pretend to be hurt and grab his arm..."Huh, are you okay?" Jiyeon's expression change into worry and look at Myungsoo

"Hahah, just kidding!" 

"Yah!" Myungsoo run away slowly after laughing and Jiyeon chase after him, they tease each other all the way home....laughing with each other, spending time with each other...

.

.

.

.


"Did you see the post about Jiyeonie and Kim Myungsoo on the web?" Eunjung ask Jieun over the phone....Jieun is covering herself with a blanket lying on her bed searching the web...

"No, what post?" 

"Go to your account, and you will see it."

Jieun sign in to her account and the first thing she saw is Jiyeon and Myungsoo picture...


►While eating at the shop with some chingu....spotted this daebak thing...kekeke....Spotted Park Jiyeon and Kim Myungsoo together....see!


"Heol...now everyone in the school will know." Jieun mouth open wide as she look at how many likes and comment are from the people at their school...

"Yup." Eunjung agree with her on the other side...


.

.

.

.

...Next morning...

.

.

.

.

...School front gate...

.

.

"Why is everyone looking at me so intensely?" Jiyeon curiosly ask Jieun as she walk inside the front gate..

"You didn't see it?" Jieun more shock to see that Jiyeon is clueless..

"See what?" She look at both of her friends blankly

"I thought you did. Look." Eunjung show the post to Jiyeon....Jiyeon eyes wide open after look at it....."Ottoke...now the whole school knows about us."

.

.

.

.


"Hey what up!" Myungsoo wave hello to his gang and they look at him like how the all the other look at Jiyeon.

"What?"

"You are going out with Park Jiyeon?" Sungyeol look at him with his eyes wide open

"How do you guys know?"

"Dude, it's all over the internet." Sunggyu showed him the post from yesterday that received the whole school attention..

.

.

.

.


...In Class...

.

.

.

"Hey, hey hey, look it's Jiyeon and Myungsoo....they sat together no wonder..." One of the students behind Jiyeon and Myungsoo whisper quietly to her partner...."quiet" enough that both Myungsoo and Jiyeon can hear it...

Myungsoo notice Jiyeon look uncomfortable sitting here hearing all the gossip about them....He secretly grab Jiyeon's hand under the table to calm her down...."It's okay...just ignore them. If the whole school now knows...then let them be...I'll always be beside you." They smile at each other and ignore everyone else...

"Komowoh." Jiyeon whisper quietly to Myungsoo and chuckles....now that he said....she feel more comfortable to have him beside...

.

.

.

.


...After School...

"Yah Park Jiyeon." While Jiyeon is walking with Jieun and Eunjung, a girl suddenly appear infront of them and fold her hand, glaring at Jiyeon...

"You again? The one who spill milk on Jiyeon's clothes?" 

"What do you want?" Jieun ask her...

"You move out of the way!" Suzy push Jieun and Eunjung out of the way and approach face to face with Jiyeon...

By now, the school has crowded around them to see what is happening...

"May I help you?" Jiyeon keep her temper down and ask her nicely while smiling..

"Stop acting like you are nice! Why are you with my oppa?" Suzy start to grab Jiyeon's shirt but Jiyeon push her hands away nicely..

.

.

.

"Yah Bae Suzy! What are you doing again?!" Myungsoo squeeze into the crowd and look at Suzy angrily.

"Oppa!! Why are you defending her?? She's not nice as you think!" 

"From what I see, you are the one who is not nice." 

"Ohhhhhh" The crowd watch the drama while making sound effects..

"Leave her alone!" 

"But oppa! I don't like her.."

"I don't care..it's none of my business....You or anybody in here can hate one of us or both I don't care....but to let you know...If you hurt her...I'll hurt you back!" Myungsoo glare at Suzy and the rest of the crowd....they went silent...nobody dare to say a words...

.

.

.

"Let go Jiyeon." Myungsoo grab Jiyeon and drag her out of the crowd, Jieun and Eunjung follows behind....the crowd broke up after that...they now won't bother Myungsoo or Jiyeon anymore....Suzy angrily stomp to another place where her friends is at...

.

.

.

"You guys can go home now." Myungsoo expression turn back normal, he smile at Jiyeon and her friends..

"Thanks." She smile back and wave goodbye to him...

"Let go, let them have their farewell haha.." Jieun drag Eunjung inside the car leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon outside...

"Well, I guess I'll see you later...Annyeong kiddo!" 

"Uhm....Bye bye!" Jiyeon smile before going inside the car....

"Bye Bye!"

.

.

.

.


Enjoy! wink