"APPA!"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

"I can't believe this!" Mr.Park eyes wide open after seeing the laptop screen.

"Kim Myungsoo is the son of Kim Minjun...", He slam his hand on the table making a loud sound..

"Sir, you don't mean...", Mr.Lee look at Mr.Park shockly..

.

.


*Flashback*

...9 years ago...

...Seoul, Korea...

SQUARE BANK is the biggest banking business company in Korea. They belong to the Park's family, which is very famous and rich, just being a worker in there is an honor...Park Jungmin is the CEO of this company, the boss of Kim Minjun..A close worker of the Park's company..He has been working for him 5 years long, it was Park Jungmin who have accepted him in to the Park's company...Everything was all fine until Park Jungmin find out that Kim Minjun is actually a spy from another company....and that company CEO is Park Jungmin biggest enemy

.

.

.

"Yes sir, you call me?", Mr.Kim walk inside Mr.Park office quietly and politely...

"Yea, Mr.Kim. I just wanted to have a little chat with you.", Mr.Park signal him to sit down on the chair, before sitting down, he bow to Mr.Lee, Mr.Lee has been working here for about 20 years, he is Mr.Park most trusted worker...

"How is your wife and kid doing?", Mr.Park smile at him and act friendly..

Mr.Kim was kind of frighten by the way Mr.Park act today...he always shiver when seeing Mr.Park...what if he find out about his position..

"My wife is good and also is Myungsoo. Thank you for asking.", he try to smile back to Mr.Park

"Myungsoo...he is 9 years old right?...When he grow up, If he is interested, I will take him in to work at SQUARE BANK .", Mr.Park said and look at Mr.Lee

"Ah, thank you, it is an honor for him to be working in this company.", He slightly bow to Mr.Park...

"Yep, I will have another trustful worker, just like his dad, right?", Mr.Park gave him a suspicious smile..

"Yes.", Mr.Kim began to be frighten..

"So....ah, what was I'm going to say again?", Mr.Park look at Mr.Lee and Mr.Lee whisper something to him back..

"Ok...Ahem", he clear his throat before talking..."So, you heard about the BT Company, have you?", Mr.Park ask Mr.Kim...

"Ah yea."

"Yes, the 2nd richest company after me, and also, my biggest enemy..do you know why?", Mr.Park look at him..

Mr.Kim shake his head....but inside him knew it very well

"Because....the CEO of that company and I used to be close friend in high school...But, I was always jealous of how he get everything, and I DON'T.", Mr.Park slam his hand down the table, making Mr.Kim shock...

"He would be more popular than me, getting praise by teachers, better than me at sports, even stealing my first crush..I hated him...After getting into a major fight with him..I finally knew what I have to do...The only thing I'm better than him, is being smart!....So I decided to prove him who is the boss!...And this is how SQUARE BANK company is made..."....Mr.Park took a long deep breath..."Just 2 days ago, someone left me a message...saying that there is a spy in my company....they were send here by his company..?", Mr.Park put both of his hands on the table and intensely look at Mr.Kim..both eyes glaring directly at him...

"Sir....who could that be?", Mr.Kim try to calm down and act brave while infront of Mr.Park...

"That why I need you to find out for me..who is the SPY.", Mr.Park words is full of traps and spike...

"Yes..sir.", Mr.Kim slowly answer...this is like finding yourself and killing yourself...what if he find out...what about his family...he is worry about them more than himself..

"Good. I know I can trust you.". Mr.Park lean back in his chair and smile...

.

.

"Do you think you he will know that we already found out?...", Mr.Lee ask quietly to Mr.Park after Minjun left...

"I'm warning him now. I'm giving a week to make everything clear...if not then...BUM!", Mr.Park laugh and make a gun sign.."He knows too much already."

.

.

.


The door open and a man walk in..."Honey, I'm home! Myungsoo-ah, appa is home!", Mr.Kim happily walk inside his house and wait to greet his family...

"APPA!", little Myungsoo came running quickly into his dad embrace..."Aigoo..my boy.", He shuffle Myungsoo hair and smile...

"Yeobo.", Mrs.Kim came walking out of the kitchen and kiss her husband on the cheek..

"Oh, honey..."...He sniff the air and smell a delicious smell.."What are we having for dinner, it smell so good.", Mr.Kim smile to his wife and carry Myungsoo to the kitchen...

"Appa! I got an A on my test today in school.", Little Myungsoo smile brightly at his appa and his umma...

"Aigoo. I'm proud of my son..Keep up the work boy!", Mr.Kim patted Myungsoo on the back and wait for Mrs.Kim to get the plates and bowls out...

"How is work?..You seem a little bit stress today.", Mrs.Kim worry about her husband's state and ask about it while they're eating dinner...

"Ah..nothing much...", Mr.Kim smile to his wife to make sure she know he is okay..his family never knew that he was a spy...and he never told them..

.

.

.


He is a trustful worker for his real boss...He didn't know what to do now...since he has accepted to do the spy job years ago...and now...he have a feeling that Mr.Park know his true identity...

...1 week later...

"Mr.Park.", Mr.Lee came inside and shut the door quietly...

"Did you do the thing I've ask? Why is the BT Company stocks still rising..!"

"I am in the process of doing it. Their stocks will fall quickly after I am finished.", Mr.Lee type quickly in his laptop as Mr.Park watch him...

.

.

.

*Thuk!*...A loud noise was heard outside Mr.Park office...Mr.Kim has accidently heard everything they said outside...as he quickly try to leave...he bump into the trash can nearby..."Who is it?!", Mr.Park and Mr.Lee quickly look at the door to see who is outside...

.

.

Mr.Kim knew he can't hide anymore...so he try to be calm again...and act like he is knocking on Mr.Park office...and just came...

"It's me. Kim Minjun, I have something to ask you."

"I'm busy right now. Ask me later." Mr.Park came outside and shut the door behind him...He look at Mr.Kim fiercely...Mr.Kim was so scare that he didn't say anything and quickly left...

.

.

"He heard everything!", Mr.Park slam his hand down his desk...

"Sir, what should we do?"

"This can't take long anymore...I guess I'll have to handle this by myself if he doesn't do it."..Mr.Park look at the door fiercely and smirk..."Kim Minjun...you know too much already..I can't let you live anymore...I thought you were one of my worker...but I was wrong. No wonder BT Company keep rising up, and is almost rising over SQUARE BANK!"


...2 days later...

Mr.Kim suddenly wrote a letter to Mr.Park to quit his job...he knew he is in deep trouble now...there is nothing to do but run away...

.

.

.

"We will go to Busan. We've pack everything yesterday already..".Mr.Kim look at his wife and son seriously...

"Why appa?" Myungsoo ask his dad curiously....

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I will tell you everything when we get there..Now isn't the time to talk.", he hurry them to the car as he put everything into the truck..."I need to protect you!", he thought to himself as he start to drive...

.

.

.

He didn't know that Mr.Park has already track him down...and know exactly where he is...as the Kim drive off to Busan, there was two cars following them behind...inside one of them is Mr.Park and Mr.Lee....

.

.

*Ring ring*, Mr.Kim phone ring...and he pick it up..."Yebosayo?"

"Mr.Kim. I see that you quit.", Mr.Kim jumped a little bit after hearing Mr.Park's voice...he was totally scare...but he think he was okay because they are leaving to Busan now.

"Yea....yea...I need to go somewhere very urgent for a long time...that why....I quit...", Mr.Kim quiet down quickly as he drive...

"I see.", Mr.Park suddenly hang up the phone....

"Hello?...Hello?", Mr.Kim didn't hear anyone on the phone anymore and hang up also...

.

.

.

*BUM BUM!* He hear something shooting at his car...suddenly the car went slower...and slower....it then stop in the middle of no where...

there was no one there...rarely a car....the only cars that were there is the Kim cars...and Mr.Park cars...Mr.Kim went out to look at his car to see what is wrong with it...as he come out...he see two car surround him...about 5 tall man wearing black and sunglasses step out. In there, was Mr.Park...

"Oh god.", He thought to himself...

"Mr.Kim.", Mr.Park claps his hand as he came closer to Mr.Kim.

.

.

"Mr.Park....", he back away from them...as Mrs.Kim and Myungsoo saw what is happening...they came out also...

"Omo...what is happening..", Mrs.Kim hug Myungsoo closer to her when she see a bunch of people.

.

.

.

"Mr.Kim, do you know what you have done?", Mr.Lee came closer to them...

"GET AWAY!", Mr.Kim hold his family hand and run far away......he was trying to call his real boss for help but there is no answer...the guards quickly follow behind..

.

.

.

"This is not helping..you guys can't be hurt...RUN!", He push his wife and son to make them go..."Appa!..Husband!", they scream out but kept on running...

.

.

After the guards catch up to them...there was only Mr.Kim...

"Kim Minjun..you have been a spy for 5 years already...you have been getting informations from my company for a long time...you've know too much...I can't let you go...", Mr.Park suddenly take out his gun and point toward Mr.Kim direction...

"Ottoke.." from a close bush...Mrs.Kim watched the scene in shock..."Myungsoo-ah...run...you can't be here..", Mrs.Kim quickly push Myungsoo to another bush faraway...nobody will know that there a person here just by looking at it...

"Umma...", Myungsoo scream out but got shoo by his mom..."Stay there...don't go anywhere..."...Mrs.Kim said to Myungsoo and walk outside the bush to where Mr.Kim is at...

"NO!", She scream out as she run toward Mr.Kim...*Bum!*...the gun fire straight into Mrs.Kim's back....Mrs.Kim had come and block the bullet for Mr.Kim....

"Honey!! WHAT YOU ARE YOU DOING?...HONEY! HONEY!", Mr.Kim hug Mrs.Kim as she slowly fall down to the ground...

"Yeobo...you need to save yourself..I love you.", this was Mrs.Kim last words before dying in the arm of Mr.Kim...

"NOOO!!!", Mr.Kim cried out as he witness his wife die infront of him...he totally furious right now...

"PARK JUNGMIN! I WILL KILL YOU!", He ran toward Mr.Park fastly getting ready to kill him no matter what....as he approace....*BUM!*...another gun shot was fire...this time...straight into Mr.Kim's chest...

"You...you...", Mr.Kim point to Mr.Park as he slowly fall down to the ground...

.

.

"You think you can kill me?", Mr.Park came closer to the dying Mr.Kim and put his feet on Mr.Kim's body...

Mr.Park kick him after Mr.Kim take the last breath.....

.

.

"Find the boy."

.

.

.

Myungsoo witness everything....he witness his parents getting shot...he will remember the man face...the one who kill his parent...he promise that he will take revenge....

Myungsoo quickly run away after hearing that they are finding him...he run as fast as he can....he doesn't know where he is running...but kept running....he suddenly found a broken house behind a tree...he quickly hide in there...

.

.

.

"Sir, we can't find him anywhere...", the guards came back empty hands....

"Aish! Let go!", Mr.Park kick Mr.Kim dead body one last time before leaving to his car....

.

.

.

.

"No...no! APPA~!!!!!" Myungsoo scream loudly as he look outside...the place where his parent body lie...tears are overflowing on his face....everywhere....

"I hate you."

*End Of Flashback*


TBC...Hehe ^^...

Sorry if the action part was kind of lame...:D