"I Hate You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

...The Next Day..

.

.

Today is school day, so Jiyeon went to school like normal....while Myungsoo, ignored everyone he see at school, teachers, people around him, even Jiyeon...he doesn't know how to face Jiyeon...so he kept on ignoring her everywhere...while they sat next to each other in class...nobody spoke a words...Myungsoo move far away from her...it was a cold atmosphere....

Like that it happen, everyday....for the whole week....Myungsoo has not talked to Jiyeon at all...even....though...he miss her...

.

.

.

"Do you want to go shopping? Eat ice cream?", Jieun cheer up Jiyeon while Jiyeon put her head down onto the table...looking sad...

"How about the movies? Or-", Eunjung also try to help Jieun cheer up Jiyeon...but none of it works....Jiyeon just sat there....quietly....

"Why...is he ignoring me..?" Jiyeon finally spoke after an hour of silent....

"He...doesn't like me anymore...?" 

.

.

"Jiyeon-ah, you are making us worry...", Eunjung shake her friend to get her attention..

"Wae...did I do something wrong?" she look up at Jieun and Eunjung with a blank face...

.

.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"He doesn't even...want to talk....to me...", Jiyeon put her head down on the table again..

"Yah, get over him...if people like him who ignore you, it doesn't worth it...", Jieun pat her friend on the back..

Jiyeon didn't say anything and just sighed.....she stood up after that....grab her backpack....and walk slowly outside the library...

While she was walking...feeling hopeless...she bump into someone...she look up and notice it is Myungsoo...

.

.

He didn't say anything to her....they stare at each other for a split second before Myungsoo quickly zoom off inside...

.

.

"Sorry Jiyeon...I can't....face....you right now....I really miss you.", Myungsoo thought about Jiyeon after he bump into her...

.

.

"I guess...we are just....strangers after again..." Jiyeon also think about Myungsoo and pout sadly...

.

.

"Isn't that....?", Eunjung and Jieun came running out to catch up with Jiyeon...they saw Myungsoo walking inside on their way out...

"Nothing more....none..." they listen to Jiyeon talking to herself...and after that....they make sure to not bother her at this minutes anymore...


...The Last Day Of School Before Winter Break...

.

.

Somewhere in Jiyeon suddenly want to ask Myungsoo what happen....she take out all her courage to go find him...

.

.

"Woohyun, where's is Myungsoo?", she quickly went to Woohyun, who is sitting next to a tree after school, to ask him about Myungsoo...

"Eh??....Myungsoo...oh...he went to the parking lot...", Woohyun point to the direction Myungsoo has left to...Jiyeon say thank you to him before running off into the parking lot...

.

.

.

.

.

...Somewhere in the parking lot...

Myungsoo is putting on his helmet getting ready to go home....his motorcycle is park near the school wall...

.

.

"Yo, kid!", a familiar voice call out and tap Myungsoo on his shoulder...

Myungsoo turn around to see who it is...he noticed it is Scar...

"Scar...", Myungsoo look at him coldly...

"Did you forget about me or what already???" Scar pretend to act close to him and smile...

"What do you want?", Myungsoo went straight to the point...

"Aye..." Scar laugh a bit before going on...."I heard that you and Jiyeon is having fun eh??"

"You must remember about the bet..."

Myungsoo look around to see if there is anybody before answering to Scar..."Listen, let stop the bet here."

"What make you think I would do that? Didn't you say that you will make sure Park Jiyeon will fall 100% for you...you are just half way in the game, man." Scar patted Myungsoo and give him a evil smirk...

"Yah, I'm done with it! I don't want to play no more. And you also admitted that I win...Let stop this.", Myungsoo grab Scar shirt and look at him fiercely....he feel like he has been into a lot of mess already....first the bet...and now his parents.....it is all related to Jiyeon....he doesn't want Jiyeon to find out about anything...He doesn't want her to get hurt...

.

.

*Thuk!* At that time, there was a loud noise from close by...it was the trashcan...someone has been listening to their conversation...

Myungsoo look to the direction of the noise...he quickly let go of Scar...."Get away."...he said before running to the trashcan place to see who is listening...he will kill them if the whole school know about this...

.

.

As he was running to there....he see that the person was........

.

.

Jiyeon....

.

.

"Jiyeon!" he runs after her and grab her hand...

"LET GO!" She turn around and let go of his hand quickly...her eyes right now...is wet and her make up is all mess up...

"Jiyeon. You have to listen." Myungsoo try to grab her hand again before she run off...

"You don't need to explain anymore!!! I've heard enough!!! I thought..I finally met someone different from all the other...but I was wrong....you are just the same....!!! Congratulation on your GAME!" *BAK* Jiyeon slap him, making a very loud sound....She look worry for a split second but then run quickly away afterward...

"Jiyeon!", Myungsoo yell out to her while his cheek turn a bright red color...it isn't blushing...but it is the effect after Jiyeon slap him...

.

.

Jiyeon cover her ears and run quickly to find her friends....crying while running...

She run to the school front gate and see Jieun....Jieun look at Jiyeon from far away blankly...

.

.

"Jieun-ah!!", Jiyeon ran quickly straight into Jieun and hug her...Jieun doesn't know what is going on, but patted her friend while Jiyeon keep on crying...

.

.

"Hey guys!", Eunjung came running to them without knowing anything....she quiet down after seeing Jiyeon crying....

"Ottoke?" she look at Jieun....Jieun gave her a "I don't know" look

.

.

"Let's go inside the car...people will be looking at you Jiyeon-ah." they cover Jiyeon and walk her to the car...while getting ready to leave....Myungsoo quickly run up and knock at their window...

"Jiyeon! Let me talk to Jiyeon!!!", he bang on the window...the window finally open....

"YAH! You made Jiyeon like this didn't you!" Eunjung scream at him right after the window went down...

"What do you want?" Jieun ask him calmly...

"Jiyeon! Let me talk to her!"

.

.

"I don't.....want...to talk....to....you....go....go away..." Jiyeon look at him sadly.....a tear drop from her eyes again..."No Jiyeon...don't leave me....please....let me talk to you!" Myungsoo stare at Jiyeon crying face...he suddenly want to erase all her memories right now...and also his...forgetting everything that happen...he just want to be with her....that's it....

"Mister, start the car." Jieun call out to the driver while shutting the window...

"NO! Open the window! Jiyeon!!!!" Myungsoo run after the black car on the road...his legs give up on him after awhile...he stand there....hopelessly...


"What wrong? You look like you just came back from a funeral.." Woohyun look at Myungsoo after he got home...

.

.

"Didn't Jiyeon went to find you? What happen to you guys?"

.

.

"She found out....about the bet...", Myungsoo sat down on to the sofa and close his eyes...

"WHY?! WHY DOES HAS TO BE HER?! WHY?!" he grab his head and scream....

.

.

He take out his phone quickly and dial a number....

"Sorry, the person you have dial isn't available. Please try again lat-" Myungsoo hang up the phone quickly and dial that number again...

"Sorry, the person you have dial isn't available Plea-" the operator repeat again....

.

.

"Sorry, the person you have dia-" he try again and again...."ARGHH!", he throw phone across the living room...

"Yah, stop it. She won't pick up your phone calls!" Woohyun can't take it anymore and scream at Myungsoo...

.

.

"What do you know! How will you know how I feel right now!!" Myungsoo grab Woohyun shirt with anger...

"I know that you are really depressed right now! But can't you stay calm and find another way to solve the problem?!"

.

.

"How can I be calm when my life is all mess up!!! MY PARENTS DIED! THE ONE I LOVE HATE ME NOW! AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH HER DAD ALSO!" Myungsoo got out of control and punch Woohyun hard in his face...

Woohyun was shock from his punch..."YAH! CALM DOWN. AND SO? IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO DIED!! DAMM!" Woohyun punch Myungsoo back on his face...make Myungsoo lips bleed...

.

.

He wipe his lips and glare at Woohyun fiercely...."I don't want to talk to anybody anymore.." He grab his jacket and quickly run outside closing the door angrily....

.

.

"Aish...Myungsoo-ah...please calm down..."

.

.

.

Myungsoo is out on the road, driving higher then the require speed...

.

.

He stop his motorcycle infront of a big giant house....

.

.

"Who are you looking for?" the two guards outside ask Myungsoo...

"Get out! I need to see Jiyeon!" He push them and run quickly inside...

"YAH! Where are you going!" the guard quickly run after him

"Jiyeon!! Please don't ignore me right now. I need to talk to you!!" Myungsoo search wildly inside her house for her....

"Omo!" the woman freak out after seeing a stranger inside her house...

.

.

"Kim Myungsoo! What do you think you are doing inside someone else house??!" Myungsoo heard a familiar voice and turn around....it is Jiyeon's dad....Mr.Park....his enemy....the one who kill his parents....he look at Mr.Park angrily...

Jiyeon came running down the stairs after hearing all the commotions...

"Grab him!" the guards went to grab Myungsoo not letting him move...

"Jiyeon!! LET ME GO! I need to talk to Jiyeon!!!"

.

.

Jiyeon is cover after realizing that person was Myungsoo...she want to go over and help him...but quickly remember about the incident...she doesn't want to meet him....

"Please leave. I don't want to see you right...!" Jiyeon calmly told him while looking at him...

"Kick him out!" Mr.Park signals the guard to bring away Myungsoo....

"Andwae! Let me go! Jiyeon!!" Myungsoo scream out while the guard drag him outside...

.

.

"Jiyeon! What is going on?" Mr.Park ask his daughter after all the mess Myungsoo had made...

"Nothing. I don't know! I don't know! I don't want to see him anymore!!!! AHHH!" Jiyeon run quickly back to her room and close the door....

.

.

"Kim Myungsoo....finally you got away from my daughter huh?....Now...it will be easier to handle you...Jiyeon....you made a good choice my daughter...." 


"Let me go!" Myungsoo kick wildly at the guards while being drag outside...

"Get out. Miss Jiyeon don't want to see you! And you aren't allow in this house!" the guards throw Myungsoo far out onto the ground...

he try to get back in but was block...

"Leave if you don't want to be beaten again." The guards warn him..

He have no choice but to get on his motorcycle and leave...

"Jiyeon...I want to talk to you..."


Everyday Myungsoo drive by Jiyeon's house to see if she is anywhere near....he want to talk to her...but everyday he went by...there was no sign of Jiyeon

.

.

.


....1 week later...

.

.

"Hello?" Jieun pick up her phone of an unknown number...

"I need your help." the other person said with a cold voice...

"What??....Kim....Myungsoo?" Jieun curiously ask that person...

"Yes." Myungsoo reply back to her...

"What do you want?" 

"Can we talk? I need your help."

"What is there to say. Jiyeon told me everything. I'm not helping you after what you had done to her." Jieun reply to him back angrily.

"I can explain that. I'll meet you at R Cafe....at 3:00pm."

"Why do I need to hear you explain...didn't you explain to Jiyeon already enough..."

"Just...help me...after you hear what I have to said...if you want to believe it or not is up to you...You are the only one who I can talk about Jiyeon right now...."

"Fine....I'll be there." Jieun hang up the phone and get ready to go to the cafe....


Enjoy :D TBC