"I Like You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

"Jiyeon!!!", Myungsoo scream in his head...

.

.

.

*click*...the door open slowly and quietly....Jong-in lock the door after he got in..

"Ahjumma...don't disturb me..I'm really tired right now.", Jiyeon wave her hand while closing eyes...thinking that it is one of the maid...

There was no answer back...

"Let have fun tonight....my princess", Jong-in smirk and slowly approach the bed...

Jiyeon heard noises and shuffling on her bed and open her eyes...."Who...are you...?", she still can't see clearly who is it....

.

.

.

"Hey, let go grab a drink..", one of the guard tap the other one on the shoulder...

"Master just said to watch here though.", the other one scratch his head slightly and look confuse..

"Aye...nobody is going to come this late..", Myungsoo listen to their conversation from one of the bushes nearby...he can't wait anymore....he need to go find Jiyeon...He search around to find a weapon....there was a wooden stick nearby...."Got you."

*BAM!* Myungsoo hit one of the guard in the head with the stick...leaving him unconscious on the ground

"WHO ARE YOU?", the other make a pose will his fists ready...

"You don't need to know who I am.", after saying Myungsoo whack the guard with the stick...but he dogded..."Aish!", Myungsoo curse at him....

"Keke...You think you can hit me huh kid?", the guard run to Myungsoo ready to punch him...

"Oh yes I can.", Myungsoo dogde his attack and hit him hard on the back with the stick....*BAM!*....the guard fell down to the ground like the other one...

"Don't get in my way or you'll die.", Myungsoo stare coldly at the front door and kick it....he went inside and search for Jiyeon...

"Jiyeon-ah...where are you...Please be okay..", he search wildly on the first floor...not missing any single spaces...

.

.

.

"I love you..", Jong-in un button his shirt half way and kiss Jiyeon on the neck...

"What is this...", Jiyeon whack him slightly and found out it was Jong-in...

"YAH!...what are you doing! AHHHH!!!!", Jiyeon scream out loudly as he stop her from moving...

"You can't escape from me now...haha"

.

.

"AHHHH!", Myungsoo heard a scream from the second floor...
"Jiyeon!", he quickly run upstair and open every room to find them....He finally found their room...but it was lock....

*BAM!*...the door fly open and Myungsoo see Jong-in on the bed..

"How..did you get in here?", Jong-in jumped off the bed and try to punch Myungsoo...but failed...

"You piece of trash..didn't the beating already warned you enough?", he went for another punch....this time...right into Myungsoo face...

"Myungsoo!", Jiyeon stood up and grab her head..

"Aish..", Myungsoo wipe his lip..."So it was you the other time at the parking lot right?", Myungsoo punch him in the mouth...

Jiyeon gasped...

"Aish...why do my head suddenly hurt", Jong-in grab his head but then quickly kick Myungsoo...but he dogde..."STUPID GUARDS! DAM WHERE ARE YOU?", Jong-in scream for the guards..

"No guards here anymore.", Myungsoo kick him in the knee making him fall down...he then grab Jong-in collar...

"This is for beating me.", A punch landed on Jong-in's face...He was helpless...but try to struggle out...but can't..

"This is for Jiyeon.", he punch him again harder...but this time...more than one punches....After beating up Jong-in...Myungsoo look at Jiyeon..."Lets go.", he grab her hand and they exit the room to downstairs...

The two guards came running inside....meeting Jiyeon and Myungsoo...

"Ottoke..", Jiyeon whisper to herself...

"Stay in the back of me.", Myungsoo say then push Jiyeon to the back of him...

"Get him!", both of the guards run toward Myungsoo...Myungsoo whack them both with the sticks...they still run back at him...*buh!*, one of them hit Myungsoo, making him bleed...

"You're bleeding!", Jiyeon look at him both eyes wide open...

"Aish...you jerks.", Myungsoo let go of Jiyeon and whack both the guards with the stick hard...making them fall to the ground and groans...

"Ahhh....it hurt..", one of them groan....

"If you don't want to died...get out...!", Myungsoo grab Jiyeon's hand and slowly walk outside...while pointing the stick at them...

"Master!", the guards run quickly upstairs to find Jong-in....leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon...

"Let get out of here quickly..", after saying he put on his helmet and got on the motorcycle quickly...Jiyeon follows behind...the engine start and Myungsoo's motorcycle zooms off...

"Oh gosh Master, are you okay?", Jong-in is now lying on the floor...because Myungsoo has switched the drink...that why the effect is now on Jong-in...

"Let bring him home to boss.", the guards carefully carry Jong-in to their car and drove off...

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

I didn't know where to go at this hour....it is like 11:00 in the night....

"Do I take you home?", I gently ask her...

"No....I don't want to go home...", she answer back quietly....but enough so I can hear...

I didn't know where to go either...so I just went to my apartment...I parked the motorcycle and she got off...she stare at me confusingly and look at the old and tall apartment...

"Nobody will do anything to you here.", I slightly grab her hand and walk her inside the apartment...since standing outside here is kind of cold...

We got into the elevator....I am still holding her hand...She look at me...then at the hands...then quickly let go....

"Ahem.", I clear my throat....


Jiyeon's POV

I am so scared....ah...Jong-in...what ....he was going to do.....OMG!!....I was so happy to see Myungsoo bursting in....but how did he know I was here....I suddenly realize that I'm not in my house...this room totally doesn't look like my room....

Myungsoo hold my hand and fight the guards....also beating Jong-in up...I'm so dead when I get home....but that feeling...I feel safe when Myungsoo hold my hand....

.

.

After arriving at some apartment...I'm guessing his house....we went inside the elevator...We were still holding hands...my heart beat faster...I was getting red somehow and so I let go..

.

.

.

The elevator finally stop and we got out...He unlock the door with his key and made way for me to go in first...

"You can sit on the couch for now...if you need anything..I will get it for you...", I walk to the sofa and sat down...I look to see what he is doing....he is going to the kitchen and getting a cup of water for me...

"Komowoh.", he handed me the water and I slowly drink it...He sat down next to me...but kind of far away...

I suddenly ask him..."How....did you know I was there....Why are you so nice to me..?", I look at him curiously....All the guys that were nice to me...it was only a show....it either because they think I'm pretty or I'm rich...I hated all of them...that why I've never been in a relationship...the only people I feel close with is Jieun and Eunjung...

"Honestly...I got a part time job to work in the place you were going for today...I spotted you...one of them came up to me...telling me to put some pill in your drink...I didn't...I switched it..."..he look at me directly....I can feel that his eyes is somewhat worry about something...

"Ottoke...Jong-in is going to tell my dad...and he's going to kill me....The business with the Kim is even more important than his own daughter...", my eyes suddenly become watery...a droplet fell down....I shouldn't be crying in front of him...


Myungsoo's POV

She's crying...I suddenly raise my hand to wipe away her tears...she look up curiously at me...I place my hand on her face slightly...

I don't want anyone to hurt her anymore...I'll protect her...I found out I'm trully in love with her....I don't care what other people think anymore...and I don't care about the bet either anymore...

"I won't let them hurt you...I'll protect you...."

"Why....are...you....being nice to me...", she look at me...I feel like telling her how I feels..

"It's because......"...I pause for a bit...Jiyeon is wating curiously...

"I like you.", I slightly smile while still looking at her....she didn't say anything...

.

.

.

There was an awkward silence after Jiyeon finally speak up...

"M.......me.......too."...Am I imagining??? Or is that what Jiyeon really said!?...My mind is going crazy right now looking at Jiyeon....

I suddenly went closer....and closer...our face is only like 3in. away from each other...she close her eyes....I went closer...ready to kiss her...

.

.

.

"Ahem!", a voice broke the couple moment....


.

.

TBC..^^ Sorry if it was kind of short...hehe Enjoy :D