"Bodyguards??"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

...1 week pass...

.

.

"What are you going to do? You do know that the days is getting closer and closer right?", Woohyun and Myungsoo is sitting in their kitchen eating breakfast when Woohyun suddenly ask Myungsoo..

"I told you to not worry about that anymore. I don't want you to be involve in this. It's my family problem, so only I will deal with it later." 

"How can I not worry when this is a go or die situation. You are putting yourself in danger." 

"I'm fine, Nothing will happen."

.

.

"Why don't you just follow him and move out to the states for awhile and then comeback when you're older?" 

"Are you crazy? I will never do what he said...and I won't leave Jiyeon either." Myungsoo slap Woohyun slightly on the arm for his crazy ideas...."Just let me figure it out by myself." 

.

.

"What did you do with the check?"

"Nothing, I put in the counter over by the couch." Woohyun point to the place where he put it

"Oh."

.

.

.

.

.


"AH!" Jiyeon screamed out after seeing two tall man dress in black standing infront of her door.

"Miss." They politely bow to her

"Why are you guys standing infront of my room like ghosts???"

"Because the boss has told us so. From now on, we are your bodyguards 24/7"

.

.

"Oh bodyguards......Wait WHAT?? Follow me? 24/7??" Jiyeon freaked out after hearing that her dad had hire people to follow her..."But I don't want to. So you guys are release!" She shake both of their hands and signal them to leave.

"But Miss, this is our job to guards you from now on. The boss had told us that if you tell us to leave, we can't listen to you..."

.

.

"Ah, what the heck...why is he doing this??" Jiyeon fold her arms and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

"So now you're following me wherever I go? Even in the house?"

"Yes Miss." 

"Aish." Jiyeon look at them angrily and walk upstairs again after getting a glass of water to drink.

.

.

.

.

"You guys!! I feel like a criminal now!!!" Jiyeon complained to Jieun and Eunjung on the phone.

"Wae, wae, wae?" 

"Appa brought me two bodyguards and now they are following me 24/7!"

"Chinja? That's so cool you have your own bodyguards ahaha." Eunjung laugh out loud

"What? Cool? No it's not...aigooo."

"Haha Too bad for you." 

.

.

.

.

"I'll talk to you guys later. I need to get ready to go meet Myungsoo..hehe."

"So now you pick him over us huh?" Eunjung and they all laugh..

"Alright..Have fun."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Miss, where are you going?" The bodyguards follow Jiyeon outside after she got out of her room.

"With my friends. Are you seriously going to follow me??"

"Yes."

.

.

.

.

At that time, Myungsoo's motorcycle drove up infront of Jiyeon's house..

.

.

As Jiyeon approach him, the bodyguards stop her...."Miss, You can't go."

"Why? Can't I go with my friends?" She glare at them..

"But..."


*Flashback*

"Yes sir, you called us?" The two bodyguards came inside to the company where Mr.Park is at.

"Ah yea. I want you guys to guard my daughter 24/7 from now on."

"Miss Jiyeon-ssi?"

"Yes. I only have one daughter."..."Also, don't let her interact with Kim Myungsoo." Mr.Park hold out a picture of Myungsoo for them to see.

"Yes sir." They bow to him and left.


"Nope." She ignore them and hop onto Myungsoo's motorcycle...Myungsoo look at them through his helmet curiously...

"Are you on? I'm going." Myungsoo zoom off after Jiyeon nodded..

"Miss!"

"What are you standing here? Let's go after them..We can't let them go together..or we will get fired." One of the guards hit the other on the head and they quickly got inside their car and went after them..

"Who are they?" Myungsoo turn his head around slightly to ask Jiyeon

"Bodyguards that appa hire to follow me forever now...ughh!!" 

"Mr.Park...Park Jungmin...didn't you say I have one month to be with Jiyeon...even though I won't leave anywhere after that...but why are you aparting us right now...???"

.

.

.

.

"They arrived at the mall center and also did the guards...As they walk down the aisle, the guards also followed behind them closely...

.

.

"Ahem." The broke into the middle when Myungsoo was about to hold Jiyeon's hand...

"Yah! Why are you here? You're suppose to be behind me!" 

"It's also our job to protect you." They glance over at Myungsoo and received a cold fierce attitude back..

.

.

"Yah! I'm going to the restroom, are you going in here too?!?!?" Jiyeon walk inside the place while the bodyguards notice where they are and back outside...

.

.

*Ring ring* Myungsoo phone vibrate when someone call him...he look at the caller id and notice its Jiyeon...he secretly go far away from the guards to answer her..

"What happen?" 

"I don't want to go with them anymore...ottoke.."

"Lets ditch them then." Myungsoo suggested the idea cooly while glancing over at the two bodyguards..

"How?"

(*A/N: To make it clear...so in this mall...you have to go into a small passage way/hall-ish to go to the restroom....and in the hall there is also a elevator next to it...eh...I don't really know how to explain it..so goodluck on imagining ^^)

"Go to the elevator." Myungsoo tell Jiyeon where to go while keeping an eyes on the bodyguards..

"Oh..I see it. Then I'll meet you on the 2nd floor next to the elevator...bali bali!!" 

"Ohm.."
.

.

.

As Myungsoo put his phone away and ran away quickly...the guards was about to follow him but realize that he is not the one they are guarding...

"Miss Jiyeon is still in there, where is he going??"

"Aye who cares. Atleast he left."

.

.

.

.

.

...20 minutes later...

.

.

"Where is Miss Jiyeon?" The guards look at his watch to know alot of time had pass...

"It can't be..." They both look at each other eyes widen..they know what is going on and went around the mall to start looking for Jiyeon..

.

.

...Jiyeon and Myungsoo meet each other at the 2nd floor and went to another mall near there...

"Yay, finally nobody is going to follow me.." They held hands and walk around the place.

"Uhm." Myungsoo smile back at her...

.

.

.

.

...Later that night...

"Go home safe." They arrived at Jiyeon's house without the guards..

.

.

"Miss!" The bodyguards ran out to them as they saw Jiyeon...

.

.

"Why did you ran away from them?" Jiyeon's dad came outside and glare at Myungsoo and her...he then slighlt smirk at Myungsoo..

Myungsoo look at him coldly and fiercely...only the two of them know who each other actually are...except Jiyeon...

"Hello Mr.Park." Myungsoo press down every words that he said to greet him.

"Jiyeon-ah, I'm going home." 

"Uhm." They wave goodbye infront of Mr.Park and Myungsoo left cooly..

.

.

"You were with him?" He ask her.

"Yes, I told you I can do whatever I want. And stop telling people to guard me. I'm not a little 3 years old." Jiyeon glare at her dad and stomp inside the house to her room...

.

.

.

"Aish. Kim Myungsoo." Mr.Park angrily slam the door when going inside his office.

.

.

.

.

"What day is it?" Mr.Park ask Mr.Lee

"It's the second Sunday of the month, sir." Mr.Lee look at the calendar and reply

.

.

"Good. There is only a two more weeks until Kim Myungsoo get out of my sight..." 

.

.

.

.

.


"What should I do...Should I......mianeh Jiyeon-ah."


Here yah go~Enjoy! ^^~