"WHY...!!!!"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

Myungsoo arrive at the shop later on, he limp inside to find Woohyun..

"Where Woohyun?" he ask Suzy and look around...

"He's in the back looking for something." Suzy nod her head toward Woohyun direction then turn over to look at Myungsoo..

"Omo, what happen oppa?", she see that Myungsoo lips has bruises on it and his face is purple-ish...

"Suzy-ah, can you get me a band-aid..?"

"Oh oh, I'll be right back." she quickly zoom to the counter to search for a piece of band-aid.

.

.

"You came back?", Woohyun appear from the storage place and approach Myungsoo.

"What's up with you?? Somebody ran you over?", Woohyun look at him from head to toe with a disgusted look.

"Aish, I'll tell you it later. Let go to that place now."

.

.

"Oppa, I've found a band-aid.", Suzy quickly run to Myungsoo spot and show him a tiny brown band-aid.

"Oh, komowoh." he grab the small piece of band-aid and stick to the bruise close to his lip.

"Tsk tsk." Woohyun shake his head.

"Oppa, what happen?", Suzy ask him with a concern look

"Uh....nothing. Kid don't need to know much.", he put on his helmet and gloves...

"Yah! What kid, I'm not a kid.", she hit him on the shoulder.

"Ahh.", he glare at her.

"Mianeh.", she smile...

"Let's go Woohyun.", he slap Woohyun on the arm slightly to get his attention.

"Uhm.", they head out toward the door.

"Annyeong kiddo!", Woohyun turn back to wave at Suzy.

"YAH! I told you I'm not a kid. I'll kill you both if you guys say that again."

"Hahah." both of them laugh as they went outside to their motorcycles....

"I'll follow you, since you know the directions.", Myungsoo said and both of them set off.

.

.

.

.

.

They arrive at an old house next to the road, as they park their motorcycle, Myungsoo look around at the place...

"Wow, it's been a long time since we've been here.", Woohyun tap him on the shoulder and look out also into the wide empty field.

"Let's go in,", they head to the house to look for the old man...

.

.

"Hello? Is anybody home??", Woohyun carefully walk inside the small house and look around...

.

.

"Who.....is.....it...?", an old shaky voice spoke up to them....then an old man appear from one of the room...

"Oh Annyeonghasayo.", the politely bow to him and greet him...

"Is....that....you...Hyungtae?", the old man reach his hand out to pat Woohyun arm.

"Halapoji(grandpa), I'm not your grandson. I'm just his friend. We're here to ask you some thing.", Woohyun smile and guide him to the nearest chair...Myungsoo follow them behind...

"We use to live here...and also heard that you been living here for a long time. So my friend just wanted to ask you some questions..."

"Oh....what....you....guys....want.....to.....ask...?", the grandpa spoke slowly and quietly....Myungsoo went closer to hear what he is saying clearly...

"Ah, I want to ask, when you are living here...did anything wierd happen?....Perhap....like someone got killed???", Myungsoo wait for him to answer with a serious face...

"Wierd?.....", the old man pause for a little...

.

.

"Ah...it was....8....or...9 years ago.....I don't really remember....because of my poor memories...", the grandpa close his eyes and try to remember back...Woohyun and Myungsoo carefully listen....

.

.

"Somebody got killed close to here...", Myungsoo eyes widen....he is waiting to hear the whole story...

"What happen??", Myungsoo ask him.

"I was gathering woods at a nearby tree......suddenly....I heard gun.....shot.....I look at the direction.....and spotted......a bunch of people....in black....", the old man went on with his story...

"That right! That right!", Myungsoo speak rapidly...

"And so....there....was.....a man holding....a gun....he was....if I think....in his....30s or 40s....next to him....was another old man....somewhat the same age....as me...infront of them...was...2 people....a man and a woman...the man was holding the woman...and she look dead...."

"Yup! YUP!", Myungsoo nodded..

"The man suddenly screamed out.......Park Jungmin..."

"Park Jungmin...who is this....??? Atleast I know the man name now!!", Myungsoo thought to himself...

"And run to the man with the gun direction....but then....another gun shot went.....and the man died....I was so scared....that I ran quickly back to my house...."

"Why didn't you call the cops?", Woohyun ask him...

"I don't have....a....phone....and....I don't want to be involve in it.....it is not my business...", the old man shake his head...

"Do....you....have any connection with them...???", he look at both of them curiously...

"The one who died....is my parent..." Myungsoo look at him sadly....

"Oh oh....that is....sad...to hear...I'm sorry.....", the old man look down and grab Myungsoo hand and pat it.

.

.

.

"Thank you halapoji!", they both waved to him and left after bowing to him.

.

.

.

.

They walk around the field before leaving....

"Park Jungmin....Park Jungmin...who's that...", Myungsoo put his hand on his chin and think about it...

"Yah, how are you going to find him in this big giant Seoul??", Woohyun look at him blankly...

"I don't know....AH!", Myungsoo clap his hand. "If.....I remember when I was young....my dad say something about him....being a boss...Search him on google...bali bali!!", Myungsoo is impatience to find out who is he....Woohyun follow his order and search the web for Park Jungmin....

.

.

.

"Park Jungmin is the CEO of SQUARE BANK, the most famous and richest company in S.Korea. His family has been known for a long time....He has a wife that had pass away years ago and a daughter-....", Woohyun carefully read what the article say word to word...

"CEO? SQUARE BANK....I've heard this somewhere...", Myungsoo look at the article blankly...

.

.

.

"OH!", Woohyun eyes wide open..."It can't be....it can't be...", he shake his head...

"What??", Myungsoo look at him.

.

.

.

"No way...SQUARE BANK....I heard this in school before....that company belong to.........................Jiyeon's family...............................", he look at Myungsoo shockly....

This time, Myungsoo eyes become wide open, jaw drop....can't believing what he just hear from Woohyun.....

.

.

"Park Jungmin? Square Bank? Jiyeon's family? Jiyeon's dad....WHAT! JIYEON'S DAD??????????????? PARK JUNGMIN, PARK JIYEON.....ANDWAE....THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING....JIYEON'S DAD KILL MY PARENTS?????? IS THIS REALITY??? ARGHHHHHHH!!!" Myungsoo's head is about to explode with all this news.....

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!", he grab his head and drop down to the ground...

"WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE??? JIYEON KILLED MY PARENT???", Myungsoo scream out loudly...

"Not Jiyeon, but, her dad.", Woohyun corrected him

"JIYEON'S DAD KILLED MY PARENTS????? OH MY GOD, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME.....I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS ANYMORE....JIYEON-AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", Myungsoo scream in the middle of the field....Woohyun is also shocked, but try to calm Myungsoo down...

"Calm down.", Woohyun kneel down to calm Myungsoo...

"YAH! WHY DID WE HAVE TO COME HERE?? WHY IS IT THE TRUTH??? ARE YOU SURE THAT OLD MAN IS RIGHT???? HOW CAN?? ARE YOU SURE IT JIYEON???? JIYEON???", Myungsoo start to grab Woohyun shirt and look at him fiercely....and push him away...

"HOW AM I GOING TO FACE JIYEON NOW? I WILL WANT TO KILL HER DAD EVERYTIME I SEE HIM...WHAT AM I DOING!!!", he run around crazily kicking and breaking everything he see..

"YAH! CALM DOWN. STOP SCREAMING. You can work this out carefully.", Woohyun grab Myungsoo so he can not move...."Calm down!", he slap Myungsoo slightly on his cheek..

.

.

"Woohyun...I can't believe this...why...why does he have to be Jiyeon's dad....", Myungsoo finally calm down and lay down on the grass...

"I don't know either." Woohyun just sighed....he doesn't know how to help his friend when he is like this....if he was Myungsoo....he wouldn't be able to control it either....knowing that....the one you loved....is related to the one who killed your parents...

.

.

.

They sat there in silent for awhile...doing nothing but just staring into the sky...

.

.

.

"Let's go home bro.", Woohyun tap his shoulder to get his attention...

.

.

"I guess." He sighed and stood up and wipe the grass from his clothes...

He didn't say anything to Woohyun afterward....and just went to his motorcycle...

"Let's go to this place to relieve stress." Woohyun said and start his motorcycle engine....

Myungsoo follow Woohyun to the place he is taking him....

.

.

.

It is a small soju place....

"Ahjumma, 2 bottle of soju please!", Woohyun call out the waiter...while Myungsoo just put his head hopelessly on the table...

.

.

The waiter came out with 2 bottles of soju as told..."Here you go.", she gave it to them and left...

Myungsoo suddenly just pour the soju quickly onto his glass cup and quickly drink it in one shot...Woohyun doesn't want to bother him...so also quietly drink his in one shot...

.

.

.

One by one, another then another, Myungsoo jug down the whole soju bottle in a few minutes...he don't want to think about anything anymore right now....it is just him...and a bottle of soju....

"AHJUMMA! 3 bottles of soju please.", Myungsoo wave quickly for the waiter...

"Hey, are you crazy?!", Woohyun wacked his friend on the arm as he see him kind of drunk...

"I don't care!...Leave me alone...I hate everybody in this world now!!!", Myungsoo close his eyes...

.

.

.

Just an hour past, and Myungsoo has finished 5 bottles of soju...Woohyun infront of him....just looking at his friend sadly....

"Hey, stop drinking. You're drunk.", Woohyun told him...

"What...drunk....djkadkjd.....I'm not drunk...", he shake his head and smile....

"Yup, he's drunk...this is the first time I ever see Myungsoo drunk like this in his life...." Woohyun thought to himself as he look at Myungsoo...

"I am not drunk.", Myungsoo drop his head on the table after that....he isn't moving anymore...and Woohyun know that he been wasted alot already...this is how a drunk person is...

"Aish. How am I going to take him home?", Woohyun paid for the soju Myungsoo has drink....

.

.

"Taxi!" Woohyun call for a taxi to take Myungsoo home...after that, Woohyun hop on to his motorcycle and left also...

.

.

Later awhile...he came back to bring Myungsoo motorcycle home also...

.

.

Myungsoo is lying at home....drunk...don't care about anything...just....drunk..


"What happen??...He doesn't even answered my texts....", Jiyeon pouted and turn off her lamp...she look at her phone one more time to see if Myungsoo has answer back...but he didn't....she sadly go to sleep after that...


Update. ^^~ TBC :)