"Closer!"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

"Ahem.", Woohyun, who came from work...stood in the door way looking at the two...the couple who was going to kiss stop..and stare back at him...Myungsoo secretly shot him a glare...

"What a great timing Woohyun.." Myungsoo thought to himself...

"I uh...didn't see anything...Just ignore me...", he cover his eyes and quickly went to the back of the kitchen...

Jiyeon's face is now red like a tomato...she quickly move away from Myungsoo and look down....

.

.

.

Again, there was an awkward silence...

"Uh...sorry about earlier...", Myungsoo quietly talk..and fidgit his hands...he was already nervous to kiss her...and now more nervous that it didn't happen and both of them go into awkward mode...

"It's....okay.", Jiyeon stutter back...also playing with her hands....

.

.

"Just feel comfortable here...if you want water or foods...it is in the kitchen...", Myungsoo smile at her and stood up to go to where Woohyun is at...

.

.

Woohyun is just standing there texting ignoring what happen outside...as he heard Myungsoo's footsteps...he look up...Myungsoo is now giving him a deadly glare...

"What?", Woohyun ask him..

"Nothing...just...what a great time to come home huh chingu?", Myungsoo mock Woohyun for breaking his moment...

"Yah...my eyes hurt too, after seeing you guys...ow why are you doing this to an innocent person.", Woohyun cover his eyes and act like he is blind...

"Stop pretending..", Myungsoo kick him slightly in the feet...

"But...what is she doing here?....", Woohyun ask Myungsoo curiously...

"Long story.", Myungsoo reply back coldly...

"Are you really falling in love with her..?"

Myungsoo hesitated for a while...."Yes."

"What are you going to do about..."

"About what?"

"The bet.", Woohyun look around before replying to Myungsoo...

.

.

"Bet?", Jiyeon suddenly pop out of no where and went to the water machine...to fill her cup of water..

Woohyun freak out..."Gosh...you scare me.."

"I just came here to get water.", she hold up the cup and smile brightly...

Myungsoo kick Woohyun in the foot without Jiyeon seeing...."The bet...about...who will get more money for the job we did..hehe..I ran away...so now he's saying he won...", Myungsoo smile at Jiyeon while making up a lame excuse...

"Phew...that was close...Stupid Woohyun...I don't want Jiyeon to know about the bet...I don't want her to think that it is just a game..."...Myungsoo thought to himself...

"Ah yea..Now where is my money?", Woohyun went along with the act that his friend made up and signaling his hand for money...

Jiyeon just smile and went outside to the living room...

"Yah...don't mention anything about "THAT" when Jiyeon is around..", Myungsoo whisper to Woohyun and glare at him...Woohyun just nodded and they both went outside where Jiyeon is at...

.

.

.

"Do you lovey dovey want some ramen?", Woohyun tease them both...and seeing that both of them are getting red...

Jiyeon just look down not saying anything and Myungsoo just glare back at him...

"I'll take that as a yes...hehe...don't worry I won't poison anybody...", Woohyun gave them a smile before heading into the kitchen to make ramens..

"He's a good chef...I always make him cook for me in this house...he's like my maid..haha..", Myungsoo try to break the cold atmosphere by joking around...

"Yah! I heard that.", Woohyun yell out from the kitchen...

Jiyeon just laugh at both of them...

.

.

.

"Be careful...it's hot.", Woohyun carefully carry the ramens outside and put it on the table...

"Komowoh.", Jiyeon brightly smile at Woohyun and start eating her ramen...Myungsoo and Woohyun follow behind...

.

.

"It's delicious!", Jiyeon look up and gave Woohyun a thumb up...Woohyun smile back at her...

Myungsoo in between them...gave Woohyun a digusted look...Woohyun by glaring back at him the "Jealous much?" face

"I'm so gonna kill you after she leave....stop acting close to her.", Myungsoo thought to himself while glancing over at his bestfriend...

"I thought you were stuck up and agrogrant...but I guess I'm wrong..", Woohyun look at Myungsoo and Jiyeon...

"It's ok...hehe...thanks for the ramens by the way.", Jiyeon brightly smile...


Myungsoo's POV

Her smile is so cute...I look at Jiyeon...then look at Woohyun...yah...stop talking to her...I need to stop this...am I jealous??

"We're done...can you wash the dishes for us too?", I gathered all the bowl and handed it to Woohyun...he gave me a mean stare but accept it...since he know what I mean...

"Alright.", he left to the kitchen leaving me and Jiyeon by ourself...

"So...are you going to call someone to pick you up?", I ask her...

"Ah...yea...wait up.", Jiyeon took out her phone and dial a phone number...


"Jieun-ah..are you still awake?", Jiyeon is making a phone call to her best friend, Jieun..

"Not yet...I have homeworks to do...but why are you calling me so late right now?"

"Hehe...I need a shelter again...oh...why don't we call Eunjung over to your house too...I have something to tell you guys...let have a meeting...hehe.", Jiyeon keep on talking with Jieun...while didn't notice that Myungsoo is looking bored next to her....he stare at her but then quickly play with his phone...

"Ayee...why are you getting in so much trouble this year...alright...call Eunjung...since she'll pick you up too..", Jieun reply to Jiyeon then hang up....Jiyeon quickly dial Eunjung's number and call her...

"Ye..bo..sa..yo?", Eunjung slowly answer...

"Are you sleeping?"

"About to...and you call me..."

"Eunjung-ahhh!!...Can you pick me up...let have a sleep over at Jieun's house tonight...I have something to tell you guys...", Jiyeon whisper not wanting Myungsoo to hear....

"This late...???..>Arraso..since you are my chingu...if not...I won't even answer you call this late..."

"The address is...", Jiyeon look over at Myungsoo...he know what she asking for and gave her the mail on the table that has the apartment adress on it...she read it to Eunjung...

"Ok...I'll come..", Eunjung reply back to her.

"Yay! I love you! Muahhh!", Jiyeon cheerfully hang up the phone....after hearing Jiyeon cheerful voice...Myungsoo turn over to look at her...she then look back...but quickly look away...


Jiyeon's POV

"Um...my friends is going to pick me up downstairs..", I look at him in the eyes....I remember back to earlier...he was going to kiss me...when Woohyun...his friend interrupted us..I somewhat feel sad...

"Want me to take you down there?", He point to the door and stood up...

"Sure.", I smile at him my warmest smile...and he smile back...awww

We took the elevator and went downstairs...I sat on the steps of the apartment and wait for Eunjung...it was cold....aigooo....

Suddenly...he removed his jacket and put it on me...how cute..."You look cold...hehe", he scratch his head and smile...babo...I secretly smile to myself...

.

.

.

*chut.*..I suddenly reach over and slightly kiss him on the cheek....Ottoke...I feel so embarrass now.....AHHHH!...He rubbed his cheek then look at me...I look back...

.

.

"I--"...I was about to say something as I feel something suddenly touched my lips...it was Myungsoo....I didn't think about anything anymore...and just close my eyes....

.He kiss me...I kiss him back....the world feel like it stop spinning now...and there is only the two of us....

.

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

haha...she kissed me on the cheek...her face is starting to resemble a tomato...haha...I stared at her....then at her lips....aigoo...that lips is always distracting me...I couldn't look at it anymore...so I went for it...I kiss her...

My lips touched her shiny and soft lips...I want this moment to last forever...nobody will stop it like before...

.

.

.

Both of us let go after running out of breath...I stare at her...her face resemble somewhat like an angel right now...so pretty...

.

.

*wroom*, a black car slowly drove up to us...Jiyeon stood up and took off the jacket I gave her...

"Thank you...for everything.", She gave me the jacket and smile...she wave goodbye to me and walk to the car....

I smile back and also wave goodbye..

.

.

.

after seeing the car left...I went back inside the apartment...


Jiyeon's POV

"Is that MYUNGSOO? Why are you here? Is this his house? Weren't you at a party with Jong-in?", Eunjung ask a bunch of questions after I got on the car...

"TELL ME NOW.", she scream into my ear in the middle of the night...

"Sshhh...I'll tell you when we get to Jieun's house...stop questioning me like I'm some criminal...", I slap her slightly in the shoulder...

.

.

.

After arriving at Jieun's house...we went inside...it was kind of wierd to be disturbing them in the middle of the night...but her parents was nice enough and didn't really say anything...

"Jieun-ah...Jiyeon is wierd."..Eunjung went to Jieun side acting like she is scare of me...

"Wae?"..Jieun look at me suspiciously..

"She was at Myungsoo's house...", Jieun look at me both eyes wide open...

"Here is the story....", I told them everything that happen today...from when I went to the party with Jong-in to when I went home with Myungsoo..

.

.

.

"WHAT?", both of them eyes wide open and mouth open....

"Oh my god...Jong-in is so scary...and a jerk....", Eunjung make a disgusted face...

"Myungsoo is actually nice than I thought..."..Jieun slightly nodded her head...

.

.

"We kissed..", I confess to them...and cover myself with a blanket...

.

.

   

"Say what?", Jieun scream out mouth wide open...

"Heol....", Eunjung shake her head in protest...both of them doesn't believe what just happen...me either...haha

.

.

"Daebak.", both of them said together and clap their hands...it more like a "I can't believe" tone than a happy one... 

"Our Jiyeonie...ottoke...Kim...Myungsoo...."...Eunjung put her hand on my chin and look at me, then act like she is crying...haha

"I knew it would happen...heol...The most popular girl....and...the most bad boy in school...", Jieun said then lie flat on her bed....

"I'll still support you chingu.", Eunjung patted me on the shoulder and smile...

"Na doh(Me too).", Jieun sat up and also smile...

"Komowoh."..I smile back...

.

.

"Aye...it's late...I'm going to sleep...", Eunjung squeeze onto the bed and cover herself with a blanket...

"Me too." Jieun join in the small bed....

"Wee", I jumped in also and squeeze myself in the blanket....

.

.

.

I didn't sleep yet...while the other two did already...I'm still thinking about what happen earlier...I reached for my phone and notice that Myungsoo has sended me messages 30 minutes ago...

Did you get there safe?

You went to sleep already?...haha

Good night babo! :)

.

.

Wah...this is like the first emoticon he send me...how cute....I want to see a Myungsoo cheerful like this...hehe...

"Good Night Myungsoo-ah"...I close my eyes and went to dream land....

.

.

.


TBC <3 ^^~

.

.

P/s: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D