"Follow Them"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

*Ring Ring Ring Ring*

"Sir, you have a phone call.", Mr.Lee handed the phone to Mr.Park...

"Yeobosayo?", he answer in his usual deep voice...

"Park Jungmin! What do you think you are doing?!!", the other person on the phone scream loudly that he have to put it far away from his ear..

"Mr.Kim?..What are you talking about?", he ask gently..

"What do you mean what am I talking about??!! Didn't you beat up my son!!!?", Mr.Kim keep on screaming..

"Beat up?...Jong-in?", Mr.Park eyes wide open after hearing that..

"YES! Two days ago, my Jong-in was taking Jiyeon home...and late at night...he came home beaten up...bruises everywhere..if it wasn't you then who did?!"

"Aigoo..beaten up?...I would never do that to my son-in-law."

"Didn't you send a young man to beat him up??..just because Jiyeon spend the night at his house??!", the man anger keep rising and could be seen even over the phone..

"I didn't send any young man...You've must been mistaken...what if--" Mr.Park didn't get to finish his sentence and got cut off by Mr.Kim...

"What if what!!..NO What if...Our deal is OVER!.."

"Wait..Mr.Kim! You can't---"..Mr.Park got cut off again when Mr.Kim hang up the phone..."Aish!", he threw the phone and kick the table....

"Sir, is there a problem?", Mr.Lee ask him quietly...

"Where's Jiyeon? Call her down to my office quickly!", he scream and Mr.Lee quickly walk away to find Jiyeon...


Jiyeon's POV

.

.

.

Today is Monday...Yay! I get to see Myungsoo today...I stretch as I got out of bed and put on my slipper...

.

.

After brushing my teeths and washing my face...I walk out of the bathroom and search for my phone...

Good Morning.. ...Myungsoo suddenly send me a text...I smile as I text him back..

Hello ^^ 

As I wait for him to text back...I hear someone knock on my door..

"Who is it?" I called out to them

"Miss...the boss want to see you in his office right now, quickly.", Mr.Lee came in and bow to me...I slightly bow back to him...

"Ok. I'll be down.", I sighed...must be because of Jong-in...

I put my phone on the table and head to his office room...

.

.

"Why did you call me?...I need to get ready...", my voice trail off after seeing his scary stare...I wish I can stare back like that...but I feel scared because of that stare...

"Mr.Kim just called and say that Jong-in got beaten up on the night he was with you. You must have alot to explain to me right?", He glare at me while asking in his cold voice...

"He deserved it.", I proudly talk back...

"You!...I told you to explain. Now."

"He said he would take me home...but instead took me to his house when I was drunk because of him...and he was going to....", I look down...ugh...I want to slap Jong-in now after thinking about it again...

"He said a young man came in and beat him up...is that true?"

"He did the right thing! Thanks to him that I can escape Jong-in...", I raise my voice at him...he is staring at me with flaming eyes...this is when I know he is mad...

"Who is HIM? DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE CAUSE THE PARK AND KIM BUSINESS TOGETHER TO STOP? CAN YOU AFFORD THE LOST OF IT?" He stood up, yelling at me and approach me closely...I won't be afraid of him anymore....Mr.Lee ran quickly to him and stop him..."Sir...you should calm down.."

"WAE? YOU ARE RICH ENOUGH...ONE LOST WON'T HARM YOU RIGHT?..I'M 18 ALREADY...I HAVE MY RIGHT TO LIKE ANYBODY...I WON'T MARRY JONG-IN EVEN IF THE EARTH EXPLODE!" I screamed back and cross my arm...

"YOU!", he raise his hand wanting to slap me...I waited again...but Mr.Lee stop him from doing so...I open my eyes and glare at him before running back to my room...


"Mr.Lee.", Mr.Park breathe in and out quickly after having to yell at Jiyeon..

"Yes sir?"

"Get someone to follow Jiyeon 24/7 now...Everybody that she meet, record them down, get informations on all of them...I need to find out the kid that night...How dare he interupt my business between the Kim...", after saying..he quickly walk outside and left to his company...


Jiyeon's POV

I quickly get ready and eat my breakfast before leaving for school...I want to leave here quickly...this hell....and my dad is the devil...

"Why are you guys screaming so early in the morning?", the woman came walking down while yawning...god...her too...the devil assistance...

I didn't say anything and keep focusing on my meal...I'm not wasting my words with some useless person anymore...
"You're not answering me?..Yah!", she went to my spot and quickly wave a hand across my face like I am some blind person...

"I don't want to answer you. Get away.", I push her hand out and keep on eating...

After finishing I stood up and walk to the door...

"You little! I've had enough with you..is this how you are going to talk to adults in the house?...", she grab my wrist and turn it so I can face her...suddenly she slap me...I grab my red cheek and glare at her...

"You are not worth my respect...I hate you..." I quickly ran outside after putting on my shoes....

.

.

Haizz...I was so angry that I didn't bother anybody to take me...so now I'm walking slowly to school...this is like my first time ever walking...

.

.

"JIYEON?", I hear a familiar voice behind me...I turn back to notice that it is Jieun's car...I wave at her...

"What are you doing walking by yourself...where the driver?", the car stop and her driver got out to open the door for me...

"Family problems...I hate them all now...aishhh...", I angrily got in the car and fold my hands...

"Again?", she asked me

"Uhm." I nodded..."Can I stay at your house for a week or two...I want to move out there temporarily...", I look at her with my puppy eyes...

She thought about it a little after nodding her head....Yay!...

.

.

.

We finally reach school...as me and Jieun went inside the school gate....there were eyes wandering us everywhere we go...I spot Jong-in sitting with his friends...bruises everywhere on his face...he look at me then look away....I guess the whole school know what happen to Jong-in...

"Do you think they know about..", Jieun ask me

"I guess...I don't want to care anymore anyway.", I sighed and kept on walking

.

.

.

.

.


Myungsoo's POV

"Hello class..What a great monday isn't it.....", I listen to the teacher babling on and on....I then look over to Jiyeon....she look down today and some what quietly....I rip a small piece of paper and write her a note on it...What wrong?...I handed the paper secretly to her...she look at it then give it back to me...

-Family problems...

While we were writting notes back and forth...I heard a conversation behind me about Jiyeon...

"Jong-in dump Jiyeon?" one of the student whisper..."What?...no way...I heard that Jiyeon dump him...that why he was all bruises..", the other one whisper back...

"Tsk tsk...how can she dump a perfect guy...she must be blind.." Another suddenly said it out loud...Jiyeon turn around slightly then look down...I can tell she feel uncomfortable...

"Rumors say she left him for Kim....", another one jump in but quiet down when saying the name...I can tell it was me...I can't take it anymore...

"Yah, quiet down can't you?!..Don't your mom teach you what is manner?", I slammed my hand down their table...making every eyes contact on me...even Jiyeon turn around...

They all look scare and froze at the spot...I stare at them coldly...

"Hyungsin, Taebo, Jihyun, is there a problem?", after hearing the commotion...the teacher went down and look at me and the others...

"Ahh....no..no..teacher...nothing happen...", they smile at the teacher while stuttering...I turn back facing the front and the classroom went into dead silent...nobody bother talking anymore...


Jiyeon's POV

"Babo...you didn't have to do that for me...", I secretly smile a bit then glance over to Myungsoo..

.

.

.

.

.

"Okay class..that's it for today...I'll see you tomorrow..", Miss Hee clap her hands when the bell ring....I pack up my stuffs and walk outside...Myungsoo hasn't come out yet...

Meet you behind the building where we first bump in...  My phone vibrated...it was Myungsoo...I didn't feel like going to my next class either...so I went to our meeting destination..

"Ditching again?", I sat down next to him on the bench...

"You too.", he smile at me...

"Fine..I'm leaving.", I pretend to walk away..but he held my wrist...

"Ow.", I by grabing my wrist...

"Did I hurt you?", he quickly stood up and look at my hand...his worry face is so cute...hehe...

"Trick ya.", I stick my tongue out at him then sit back down on the bench..

Suddenly..he grab my hands and face me with a serious face..."Are you okay?..." he ask me...

"I'm fine...I'm use to it anyway...hehe...", I smile at him...

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes yes yes.." I pinch his nose then look away...


Myungsoo's POV

haha...how cute...I feel so happy when I'm beside her...

"There's a fair that just open near here...want to go someday?", I suddenly ask her...I look away trying act serious....

"A fair?...Let's go tomorrow!", she smile brightly and claps her hand...haha..

"Ohh...ditching school?", I ask her

"I don't feel like going to school tomorrow anyway...Why..you're going to be a good student and go to school? ahha"

"Haha...okay...tomorrow.", I raise my pinky to make a promise with her...she accepted it and smile..

"It is almost time for next class...pali pali..we are going to be late.", she tap my shoulder and stand up..

.

.

"Alright...", I suddenly hug her tight when she is not looking...

After letting her go...I can see that her face is bright red now...haha..

"I'll see you at the guitar shop tomorrow!", I wave at her and walk away...

"Okay." She yell back and walk the other direction...haha...I guess tomorrow can be the first official date with her...heheh

.

.

.


*Click*click*click* The sound of a camera rapidly repeat...."This will work"...a guy look at the picture on the camera then call someone...

"Sir..I found Miss Jiyeon with another boy.."

"Okay, I will tell the boss...now follow both of them closely..and find out more about the boy...", the person hang up after listening then walk away..

.

.

.


TBC :)