"I Think I Like You"

Operation: Steal Her's Heart

.

.

.

In a bar....

"So. What are you planning to do?", A mysterious person ask another one.

"I don't know. You tell me.", the other person take a sip of his wine.

"Hmm...This is tricky...To win her...you needa be smart dude.", the other person smirk...

"Smart...Ok. I'll think about it later. It's time to party man. See ya!", the mysterious person wave goodbye to the other one and walk away.

"See. This is why you never win the girl over man! What a haha. Alright. Bbye.", the other person also left.

.

.

.


Jiyeon's POV

Mr.Lee came to pick me up at Jieun early this morning, because he said it was my dad order.

I came home and went straight to my room. I don't care, won't hear, won't see, anything my dad or anybody else said or do to me thing morning. 

I carefully pick out a sweater inside my closet to match with my uniform today.

"Ah kyeopta.", I praise the sweater I have on myself...I know..I'm weird...I wanted to look good in school now...not that I don't the other day...but today...just a little bit more good...I don't know why I am doing this...
After I change, I walk down stair in a happy mood trying to ignore whoever I ran into down in the living room.

My dad, like always, had left to his company early in the morning. Sometime I feel like he live there instead of here. 

"You came home?", that woman came down stair after I did.

"Yes. and Why?", I answer back short and to the point. It seem like she want to kick me out forever. In her dream.

"Ahem. Nothing.", she gave me a disgusting face and went back up to her room..haha...

"Ahjumma. Breakfast juseyo.", I ask the ahjumma to bring me my breakfast, to freshen up my morning. I sat down at the dinner table and wait patiently.

"Here you go Miss.", she handed me my plate and I smile at her.

"Kamsamida."

"Why are you thanking the maid?", Jong-in pop out of no where in front of me.

"Bwuh? Can't I?", I reply back to him.

"Ani. You are a princess in this house.", he try to complement me...Ew. I feel like throwing up.

I gave him an angry look..."Why are you here so early?"

"To check on my wife, since she ran away from me yesterday.", he sat in the chair next to me and act like he staring at me.

I don't feel like eating anymore...he just ruin my appetize.

"First, I'm not your wife-"

"Yet.", he chime in with out letting me finish. I just glare at him..

"Second, I didn't ran away. I just need some fresh air. Arraso? Ok. Thanks for caring. Now..Annyeong!", I smile at him...more like a mocking smile and signal him to leave.

He didn't say anything but kept on staring at me...that's creepy

"If you don't know. The front door is that way.", I point to the front door for him.

"Why are you so beautiful?", what the heck. (O.O)

"Why are you so weird?", I reply back still trying to eat my foods.

"Why are you so cute when you are mad?"

I sighed. "Why do you keep asking question?". "Ahjumma. I'm done eating. Can you clean this up for me, please.", I called her to clean it up so I can get out here quickly.

"Sit here and keep asking questions. I'm going to school.", I stood up and grab my backpack and head to the door.

As I was putting my shoes on, I see a hand wrap around me...AHHHHH! Why is he's hugging me. (-.-)

"Hm. You smell good.", he sniff my hair....wierdo.

"Get away.", I push him and quickly head outside.

"Mr.Lee, take me to school.", I quickly head inside the car and lock my door. 

He told me to lower my window down, so I did..let see what he have to say. aigooo

"What?", I asked him. "Hurry, I don't have all day."

"I thought I was taking you."

"NO. Mr.Lee is taking me. Go by yourself...Now shoo shoo", I told him to go away and push the button to raise the window up. He left, not forgetting to include for me a wink....EWW!.

He just ruin my morning. I don't want to see him. 

.

.

At school, I arrive early than him a bit, so I decided to hide in the library until the bell ring...it would be boring in there though...

As I quickly walk to the library. I bump into someone passing by. Why am I always bumping into people now? (-.-)

"Sorry!", I told them.

"See, I told you, you always say sorry.", that person reply back. I look up and notice it's Myungsoo...Yay!...uh I mean..Oh....

"Who are you hiding from now?", he asked me...guess he figure out by now...

"Someone. Just planning to wait in the library until bell ring...."


Myungsoo's POV

I was passing by the library, then someone bump into me. I can smell the strawbery scent. By now, it didn't take me long to find out that it was Jiyeon again..Aigoo.

"Who are you hiding from now?", I asked her, I guess it her fiance or whatever he is. 

"Someone. Just planning to wait in the library until bell ring", she reply back.

"Ok. Let's go.", I smiled at her...her face right now...look....so cute...she has this blank stare on it...

"Huh?", she stare at me blankly.

"Aren't you gonna invite me?", I .

"Huh..oh..invite?..Sure..haha...", bwahaha, look at her stuttering...must be shocking for her right now. 

We went inside the library...it was early in the morning...so there wasn't eyes that wonder on us...since...only smart kids or quiet kid come to library at this time. I didn't want her to be caught with me...since...I'm kind of worry about her...wierd huh?

We found a table near the far corner and sat down. 

"Did you went home yesterday?", I ask her, I was kind of worry after she left yesterday...I feel like a stalker now...

"Just this morning I did.", she told me and pouted...that...was like the cutest face ever...

"Ohm.", I answer cooly back, trying to not act obvious.

We were awkward for a moment didn't know what to talk about...

I suddenly ask her the stupidest question ever. "Did you do your homework?"

"Huh?..Uhm. Of course.", she answer back to my stupid question..Myungsoo-ah..you babo.

"You? Do you do your homeworks??", she look at me curiously...

"No. I don't have time. And I don't want to.", I answer her back truthfully. 

"Why not? You should do your homework?"

"I don't want to."

"Wae? Do you need help?", she kept on asking me questions....why do she always ask too much questions? is she really a babo. hahah

"Yea. Are you gonna help me?", I try to joke around...or not...aigooo

"Hmmm...", she reach in her backpack for something..I waited...and she got out a black pen...

"Give me your hand.", she ask for my hand.....my heart start to beat faster...thump...thump..what is wrong with me...

I gave her my hand...and she wrote some numbers down on it. I took my hand back and look at it...it was a phone number.

"Here. If you need help. Here's a tutor..haha", she point to herself...somehow...our relationship became more comfortable with each other....or is it just me imagining?

Well...my stupid question atleast got me good result...haha...

Suddenly the bell ring. And we stood up to head to our class.

"Um..we shouldn't walk together you know.", I told her...I didn't want to...but I have to.

"Oh...Uhm..I'll see you later.", she wave goodbye and walk the other way...I look at her walk away....why does she look so pretty even when she is walking.....Myungsoo...yah what is wrong with you?????????? I  scratched my head and walk to class.


End chap :D

Hope you enjoy...hehe ^^

Sorry if it was kind of short...:( I will try to make the next chap longer though...^^~