I think I know him...

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Somewhere, hundred miles from your house there’s a building written with great pride ‘J-tune’ is illuminated by the lights of the colourful streets. There is a room that is lit while the other rooms are dark. There are some people in the room, still talking when the night was already late.

        “I think MBLAQ needs maids or at least a maid…” said Rain. He poured red wine in his glass and took a sip. “What do you think we should do, Mr. Kim?”

          “We’ll begin the search on Monday…” Mr. Kim replied. Rain nodded and Mr. Kim bowed before walked toward the door.

**********

On the Monday morning, you went for your work earlier. You had done all the laundry before preparing a simple breakfast to the boys. Suddenly, you heard a door closed. You raised your head and saw Gikwang were rubbing his eye. You smiled ‘He’s so cute when rubbing his eye…’

            “Why you came earlier today? You wake me up by the noise you make in the kitchen…” Gikwang said. He yawned and sat on a chair opposite you. You served him a cup of hot tea and scrambled eggs with bread toast.

            “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to do so,” you said in a low tone.

            He didn’t reply a word but sipped the tea and have a bite of toast. He caught your gaze as you could not stop staring at him. You quickly shifted your gaze away. You walked toward the living room and cleaned up the mess they did. The living room was dreadful as if there is a hurricane last night. You collected the newspaper that scattered on the floor.

            You could notice Gikwang was watching you and that make you uncomfortable. You arranged the magazine on the table and started to vacuum the floor and sofa. While you vacuuming the living room, Junhyung appeared in the living room and smiled meaningfully at you. You gave him an awkward smile.

            Out of the blue, you stepped on the remote control and the TV is on.

            ‘…Recently, our crew saw Beast’s rapper with his current girlfriend who is Beast’s maid in the amusement park with two kids. There were rumours states that they had been in love for such a long time ago and…”

            Gikwang choked and coughed. He rubbed his chest and shot an ‘Is-that-true’ look to Junhyung but Junhyung simply shrugged off the silent question. You gulped and gasped. You were having a scandal with a K-pop rising star. You really don’t have reasons to smile. You quickly crouched down and took the remote control and turned the TV off.

            “Is that true?” asked Gikwang practically groaned.

            “What do you think?” Junhyung asked him. He sighed.

            “Hyung, you better stop all of this…” He said with serious tone.

            “Why?”

            “Hyung, you’re making a scandal with our maid…” Gikwang raised his voice.

            “So, you trust the media. I’m your friend and your hyung. It’s nothing.” Junhyung replied.

            “Hyung, how could you say it’s nothing? The news is evidence. You’re a making a new scandal in this industry…” Gikwang uttered. He stood up and walked out of their dorm.

            Your gaze flickered toward Junhyung who placed his palm on his forehead. “It’s not what I want. I just want you to be my sister. That’s all.”

            You bit your bottoms lip. You walked toward him. Seeing his worried look making your heart softened, you don’t know why you felt that way. You placed your hand on his shoulder. You gave a supporting smile. He placed his hand on your hand and smiled back.

            “What are you doing?” asked someone from your back. You turned to your back and saw Dongwoon, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob were stood dumbfounded. You quickly pushed Junhyung hand.

            “I…I…I’ve other work to do…” you excused yourself to settle your work.

            “Why did you that?” Doojoon approached him and sat in front of him.

            “It’s not like what you all think…” Junhyung defended himself against s.

            “Hyung, I began to worry about you…” Dongwoon added. “If our manager knew about this, he’ll definitely…”

            “If I knew what?” asked their manager furiously who just dashed into the dorm holding a tabloid with Junhyung’s face as the cover.

            “Uh-Oh…” they looked down the floor simultaneously. They hold their breath and prepared themselves to listen to the words of their manager.

            “Guys. Explain. THIS.” He threw the tabloid he was carrying to the table. He trailed his back on the couch. He gave out a long sigh as he massaged his forehead.

            “It is a misunderstanding…” Doojoon practically a leader tried to solve the problem.

            “Where’s Junhyung?” their manager asked, he clenched his teeth. You leaned against the wall praying that this problem would end well.

            “I’ll call him…” Yoseob said heading toward their room. The manager crossed his legs and put his palm underneath his chin.

            All of them waited for Junhyung. You walked to their kitchen doorway and peeked out.

            You saw Junhyung walked to the living room and sat in front of their manager. You shut your eyes and held back your breath, you waited impatiently to hear what will the manager said.

            “Junhyung…” the manager finally called his name after ten minutes sat in silence. “I don’t know why you would do like this…but apparently it would affect your reputation and BEAST’s too…”

            **********

            You wearily trudged to your room and hurled yourself on your soft and cosy bed. Finally, the day had ended. My sister’s house is my favourite place in Korea, I always spending my time with my niece and nephew in her house.

            The vision of a few hours ago sped through your mind. Junhyung had promised that he wouldn’t go to the public with you again. Their manager had warned him and gave him a last chance.

            When you did a couple of work before your work hour ended, Gikwang entered the kitchen and walked to the freezer and took a bottle of cold plain water. He grabbed a glass and poured the water. He glanced sidelong to you; you quickly averted your eyes from his eyes.

            “Did you really have an affair with Junhyung?” his sudden question caught your attention and your eyes were wide in surprise.

            “No…” you replied but he didn’t have any interest to hear your answer, he just exited from the kitchen after placing glass which had been used in the sink.

            You ruffled your hair in frustration. You hit your head and placed both of your hands on your cheeks. You shut your eyes. ‘Actually, why would I care? Should I care what he thinks about me?’

            You secretly headed to their room. Their manager left after giving warns to Junhyung. Doojoon was sitting at the living room, Hyunseung and Dongwoon was enjoyed watching variety show, Gikwang sat in front of the TV without his hand phone for the first time ever and Yoseob wasn’t there.

            Slowly, you pried to open the door. You saw Junhyung was staring at a piece of paper. You knocked the door to draw his attention. He raised his head and sighed once again your eyes met his eyes. You slowly approached him. ‘I hope I didn’t make any wrong move…”

            “Erm…Oppa…” you called him in hesitantly. He turned his gaze you. Once again his eyes met yours but this time he was staring at you with teary eyes. You gasped as his tears trailed down his face. There’s a pair of eyes witnessed the scene. Yoseob was standing behind the door.

            “Are you…Oppa, are you okay?” you asked worriedly, you patted his arm and he quickly wiped his tears away and smiled before placing his palm on his forehead. Yoseob was thrown back to a few weeks ago, a few weeks before you entered their life as a maid.

            Yoseob entered their room and saw Junhyung who was lying on his bed holding a picture. Junhyung quickly put the picture down and eased out of the bed.

            ‘W-Wait! Hyung is crying?! I can’t believe this!’ Yoseob thought.

            “Hyung, who is this girl?” Yoseob asked – a cute little girl with a long black hair. He took a picture on the floor. Junhyung quickly grabbed the picture and kept it in his locker.

            “Hyung, would you please tell me who that girl is?” asked Yoseob, making an aegyo face.

            “She is my dongsaeng…” he replied coldly.

“Where is she?” asked Yoseob. Junhyung simply shrugged that question. “So, is she already dead?”

“NO…”

“So why you are crying?”

“I’m NOT. If they knew I was crying, you’re the first one I’m going to kill…”

“Promise, I won’t tell them that you’re crying over a girl…”

“Hey!”

“Okay…Okay…Do you miss her?” Yoseob asked but Junhyung just walked out of the room. He left Yoseob in the room stood dumbfounded.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7LcwC_CU_cH8p7lur8s1

 

“I’m sorry for everything…I knew I shouldn’t drag you in my life. My life is a life without privacy…” Junhyung said and his words took Yoseob back into reality. Yoseob sighed.

“It’s nothing…” you replied smiling. As you walked out of the door, Yoseob pretended to open the door. You smiled at him and he smiled back. He entered the room once he’s sure you’ve leave the room.

            “Hyung, did she remind you to your sister?” Yoseob asked as he entered the room. You stopped your pace. Junhyung didn’t reply.

           You sighed erasing those thoughts. You headed downstairs. ‘I think I should leave…it’s for their own good.’

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU GUYS.....

            READ > COMMENTS ( IF YOU LIKE THE UPDATE) > SUBCSRIBE (IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE).

             I NEED YOUR (READERS) OPINION....

             I THINK MAYBE THIS CHAPTER KINDA BORING....(T~T) Tsk Tsk...