Nightmare

Idol's slave (EDITED)

***MBLAQ’s Short Story***

Bi Rain threw all the resumes across the room. Mr. Lee, his assistant lowered his head. Rain turned around and walked to the large window glass of his office and said, “I want you to find other girl.”

“But…” Mr. Lee about to say something but Rain immediately cut his word.

“I don’t care even if you have to find foreigner to be their maid. Just find me a professional maid. I don’t want any girl to be with them. I want someone who can manage their lives as well as their dorm. Understand?!”

Mr. Lee nodded and rushed out of the room.

Rain wiped his face in disappointment.

***End of Short Story***

Your P.O.V

Gikwang’s question to be your boyfriend was on hiatus for a moment. You don’t know what to say and how to answer him. If you accept him then you’re out of your scripted life. You’ll come across a new script of life. So you decided to put it on hiatus.

After that day, you started to text him and talk almost about everything happen in your day. Gikwang is your best friend now. Once you know him, he’s actually a nice and caring person.

Everything went back to normal after the incident except a couple of thing. You kept having the same nightmare. Every day with the same scene – heavy rain and girl’s crying. You’ll wake in the middle of night panting hard and sweat all over your body.

You didn’t have enough sleep for this whole week. You felt like you have to tell someone about that. First came to your mind wasn’t Akina or Ryosuke but Junhyung. You felt like you should tell him about that.

You grabbed your phone and sent him a text, ‘Let us meet at usual place this Saturday morning. I’ve something to tell you.’

‘Is it a date?’ he texted.

‘No! I’ve something to tell you.’

‘Hehe…ok2. Let us meet there.’ He texted.

And a second thing is Gikwang started to befriend with you. Speaking of that, you are actually enjoyed being his friend.

**********

 “Who’s that girl?” The shows ‘Whazzup Idol’ was on air. “Recently, Lee Gikwang, one of Beast’s group members was spotted at the hospital by our crew with an unknown girl. We’ve been informed that the girl was injured and were sent to hospital by Gikwang. The question is…” the performer continued. “Why would he do that? Who’s the girl? Did they know each other? Is it a secret love…”

Junhyung grabbed the remote control and switched off the TV.

Hyunseung asked, “What should we do now?”

“What about her?” Yoseob asked.

Gikwang sighed – tucked out his phone. He got off the couch and headed for his room. He gave you a call.

you...” he began. “Are you okay?”

I’m okay...” you said.

“I just want to know your condition...”

I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. How about you?” you replied. “Now they’ll start hunting you for a story...

“Never mind that...Sooner, they’ll forget about it.”

He then asked you about your plan. You told him you want to study in Korea. You said that you’re applying to one of the college in Seoul.

You guys were on the phone for 15 minutes! Chattering, laughing, giggling and etc until Hyori came and told you that L’s is searching for you “Gikwang...I have to go...Let’s have a chat later...” you said.

“Bye...”

Bye...

**********

Sky was bright. Another perfect Sunday.

“Oppa…” you began. Junhyung seated in front of you. He sipped his Americano Coffee then looked at you. “I keep having this nightmare. It’s same every night. There’s a girl crying searching for her mother, it is rain heavily but then it went blinding white and I’m awake.”

“It’s just a dream.” He said. “You shouldn’t take it serious.”

“Look. It isn’t just a dream, I know it. I kept having SAME nightmare. How many people in this world have a same nightmare every night?” you protested. You looked at him then sighed.

“Do you remember anything else?” he asked.

You looked down to the table and tried very hard to remember anything.

“There’s a girl…a girl with a two low pony tails.” You furrowed your eyebrows – trying to remember any possible thing. “She’s….she’s wearing a…she’s wearing a blue coat. No…it’s a cyan coat. She’s holding a...” you paused.

“Umbrella?” he cut in. “A pendant? Ring? Book? Album?”

“Yes!” you clapped your hand.

“Book?” he asked.

“No. A pendant. Silvery star pendant.” You said.

He shrunk back to his seat. ‘It’s couldn’t be her. Why would he dream of Junghye? I mean...it can’t be Junghye’ he confused. ‘It could be anyone. Junghye is not the only one who has star pendant. But…that night Junghye did wore a cyan coat…Huh…”

You hissed in pain. “Oww…my head.” You held your head. Your head was throbbing.

You took him back into reality. “Are you okay?” he asked.

“My head. It’s hurt.” You answered him.

“Do you want to go to clinic?” he shot up and went for you.

“No…No…No. It’s okay.” You immediately shook your head.

“Come…Let me send you home.” He offered.

**********

“Happy Birthday!” a boy squealed, rushing toward a girl. Holding a nicely wrap cubic box.

The girl smiled.

“Oppa…where’s umma? Appa?” the girl asked.

The boy face changed. He looked sad. “They have a meeting. They’ll be here at 9.”

The girl’s sweet smile vanished. Thunder roared. She broke into tears. She ran out of the house into the rain.

‘Why they always come home late?

‘They even work this late on my birthday?’

'They never care about me.'

'They've abandoned me.'

She ran down the road.

Lightning struck across the sky. Rain flushed down everything.

“Umma…” the girl was crying in the rain. She tried to cross the crowded road.

“Umma…” the girl’s crying again and again searching for someone perhaps her mother.

She rubbed her eyes – “Umma…” she sobbed harder.

Suddenly, a car sped toward the girl.

PON!!!!! The light was blinding.

You shot up. You were sweating all over your body. Your breathing rate increased. Your heart thumped wildly. You panted hard. You wiped your tears with the back of your hand. You pulled your knees to your torso and buried your face onto them. Your lips trembled.

Your head was aching. You inhaled sharply. After you calmed down, you lied down and pulled your blanket over your chest and closed your eyes. You can’t sleep. You just lie there and slowly you dozed off.

The next morning, you weren’t doing your task well. Everything went wrong making L went mad. It was Sunday and it supposed to be your day off yet L requesting you to make him breakfast.

“Where do you put your eyes?! Look at what you’ve done!” He shouted in anger. His shirt and pants were soaked with coffee. You put down the jug and ran into the kitchen.

You grabbed a towel and went back to the dining hall. “Sorry...I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that...” you kept apologising. You wiped his drenched shirt.

“Aish!” he grabbed the towel. “Let me do it!” he roughly wiped his shirt. “Go!” he roared. You took the breakfast tray and quickly ran into the kitchen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well...

I promise you to write more on Gikwang...

Till then...

Meet you in next chapter...

Lots of love from KyraHero