Revelation

Idol's slave (EDITED)

A girl ran toward a boy who just entered into the house. “Oppa!!!”

The boy seated at the entrance and took off his shoe. The boy looked exhausted. She threw arms around his neck and clung onto it.

“Aigoo…” the boy sighed. “I’m tired…I just got back from school…let me rest…”

The girl pouted. “Okay…Mianhae.” She released his neck.

The boy inhaled sharply. “Okay, give me five minutes…I’ll get change…then we go to the meadow.” He beamed at her.

“YEAY!” the girl jumped and squealed in excitement.

The boy piggy-back the girl, “Wah…” the girl amused with the wide and full of yellow flower in the meadow in front of her.

I woke up to the sound of the chirping birds outside. I seated and sat against the bed post. I furrowed my eyebrows thinking about the new dream I had. ‘Could it be...But why?’

The question remained unanswered and I kept having the new dream for about a week ago. It’s not terrifying like the old dream but it’s just weird and their getting more and more vivid each and every day until today.

**********

All Infinite’s group members came to L’s house and having a chat in his reading room. I entered the room with a tray of glasses and then I poured the apple juice into each of the glasses. I served them one by one.

“Why you are the only one did all the work?” Sungjong asked – curious. I shouldn’t let them know that L never wants anyone else to touch his things especially his foods or drinks.

“I don’t trust anyone else except her to do it. I mean not all work she did alone. She just has to prepare my foods, wash my clothes and cleaned my bedroom. That’s all.” L cut in. I mentally laughed, ‘That’s all? I have to manage almost everything. Mr. Perfecto!’

“She managed almost everything, dude…” Woohyun added.

“Why don’t you just marry her? Make her your wife or maybe your girlfriend…” Sungyeol interrupted but Sunggyu immediately cut his words by faking cough.

‘Jieun?’ I asked myself.

I bowed and went for the door when Sunggyu started to tell them about manager’s plan on taking them to the Beach house for the next album. They’ll having their new photo shoot and album shooting there.

“You mean in Jeju-do?” Hoya asked.

Sunggyu simply nodded.

That’s mean I have to go too? I heaved a sigh. With that, I left the room.

**********

No one’s P.O.V

Gikwang was sitting on the couch scrolling down his notifications that appear on his phone. He glanced at Hyunseung who was watching TV then at Yoseob who was having his fresh morning coffee at dining table.

Junhyung was still sleeping in his room. He didn’t know where Doojoon and Dongwoon went…Maybe they’re having a morning walk. After a while, his phone vibrated. He immediately examined the phone’s screen.

One unread message from you, he clicked on the message.

‘Infinite will be moving to Jeju-do for 3 months starting next week.’

Gikwang’s eyes widened. “Are you serious?” he said out loud.

“What happen?” Doojoon asked.

“Infinite is moving to Jeju-do.” Gikwang sighed, looked at Doojoon.

“Soo…that’s mean she’s moving too, right?” Yoseob added.

All of them sighed, looking sad.

**********

It had been 2 months and a half Infinite stayed at the Beach House. Day and night they’ve been busy with the making of their new music video. It can say that most of the time they stayed indoors.

Your life was getting busy as well since you have to fulfill all need especially when your master is L. Huh…You placed the tray on the table. His English breakfast was ready. L went closer to the table.

“Master, if you don’t have anything else I…” you about to finish your word when he pulled your arm and make you sit next to him. “Sit.” You furrowed your eyebrows, ‘Aish, what now?’

About a week ago he even bought new clothes for you but then he scolded you for not preparing for his dinner. What is wrong with him?! ‘Duh…you took me to go to shopping for about a whole day but then you scolded me for not preparing your dinner. Well, how am I supposed to prepare the dinner?! While walking?!’

Ugh! You mentally pulled your hairs in frustration. He’s changing. Day after day, he’s getting weird and started to act strange too. Sometimes, he would smile alone. He would laugh without any solid reason.

Well, thank god, another 2 weeks, you’ll be back to Seoul.

you!” L shouted. “Would you please listen when I’m talking to you?”

“Sorry…” you apologised.

“Basically, we’ll be going back to Seoul in 2 weeks. So we, Infinite, want to throw a party. You will be the organizer. You may leave now.” He said all of the sentence in one breath. You blinked for several times then when you about to open your mouth to ask him a question, he raised his hand and had his index finger point to the door, telling you to leave.

You sighed in frustration. You flipped your hair and walked away from the bedroom. “One day, I swear I’m gonna kill him.” You said to yourself.

*****

Let say the time flies real fast and you already prepared everything for the party. “Let see…what’s left for me to do?” You took out a pen and a note book to finalize your plan.

Food and Beverages. Checked.

Master ceremony. Checked.

Performance. Checked.

‘Fireworks?’ you pouted. ‘Should I ask someone to help me on this?’ you grabbed your phone and dialled a series of number. A matter of second later, the person on the other side picked up your call.

“Hello? Gikwang-ah. It’s me. I need your help.”

“Yeah sure.”

“It’s about the Infinite’s party. I have a bit problem on managing the fireworks. Would you help me? Please~”

“Sure. Why not?”

“Thank you very much.” You jumped in joy.

“Just ‘thank you’?”

You rolled your eyes. Annoyed. “Okay, what do you want?”

“A French kiss should be okay.” He laughed.

“Gikwang-ah. Please. I’m serious.”

“Who said I’m joking?” he asked you back. “So, you want me to help you or not?”

“Okay..Okay.. A French kiss, only!”

“Yay! Hohooo…”

*****

That night. The party was superb. You didn’t say that. It’s Infinite’s manager. He said he glad that L have you as one of his maid. Currently, your fingers intertwined with Gikwang’s. You smiled at him. You rested your head on his shoulder. The fireworks were magnificent.

You faced him. “Would you promise me something?” You asked him. The background were colourful. Amazing with the fireworks.

“Yes. Anything.”

“Stay by my side forever.”

“I promise.” He said and leaned over and pulled you into a deep French kiss that you’ve promised him before.

Unfortunately, L came out from nowhere and accidently saw you were kissing with Gikwang. He felt pain crept inside him. He didn’t know why but he left the place in anger.

*****

The next morning before you went back to Seoul. He threw a dismissal letter right to your face, you gasped in shock. “You’re fired. Once we’re back in Seoul, pack your things and leave. No question.”

“Yes.” You nodded. But clearly, you have a lot to ask but you chose to be in silent.

After a short flight, you arrived at his mansion. You didn’t say much but went to your room and pack everything up. Chaerin and Hyori kept asking you question but you didn’t answer them. Right before you walked out of the mansion, you turned to your back to find that L was watching you from upstairs.

You sighed and turned toward Chaerin and said, “Take good care of him. My job here is done.”

You called Gikwang once you arrived at their dorm but at that time BEAST member also had their own issue so he didn’t notice your call. Junhyung was caught in an accident. He needed blood donor but no one there has same blood group as he is. (Let say he’s O type – it would make sense as blood type O need to use blood from the same group…if you know what I mean…hehehe)

After a while, he called you back. “Hey, what’s up?”

“I’ve been fired. May I go to your place?”

“Actually we’re at the hospital right now. Junhyung was badly injured. He was caught in an accident.”

“I’ll go there.” You left your things in front of the dorm and rushed to the hospital.

*****

“Did anyone here he’s blood type is O?” the nurse asked but all of them sighed. None of them.

“Me.” You appeared in front of the Emergency Room’s waiting hall.

“Follow me miss.” You smiled.

You mouthed Gikwang ‘I’ll be fine’ when you saw his facial expression – worried.

After a few hours, the operation was succeeded. But something shocking had been revealed. Once you finished, the doctor told you that your blood and his blood were surprisingly identical (-_- is it possible? Huhu…let say it is~). Then you decided to do DNA test.

*****

The next five days, you disappeared. No one no why. Gikwang and even your sister Akina don’t know her where about. Once Junhyung awake from long unconsciousness, the doctor told him the shocking news. You are indeed his long lost biological sister.

All of the BEAST member searching you like crazy but to no avail. They couldn’t find you. You changed your phone number. You seemed vanished from Korea. Meanwhile, your parents flew from Japan to Korea to meet your brother, Junhyung. They told him everything.

How they found you at the dumping site while they having their conference in Korea. How you lost all your memories. How they raised you. Every single thing. The stolen years that Junhyung deserved to be with you.

They continued searching for you for five years until one day, Yoseob rushed into the dorm, “Junhyung, she’s back.” Yoseob said to him. Junhyung and Gikwang stood up. “Our private investigator said that they saw her in a coffee shop for the last two days.”

They went to the shop and asked the owner. The owner smiled and said that the girl’s name is Ren not you  and currently she’s working as MBLAQ’s maid. The thunder roared. As if it knew that, they were all in grieve. However, that time the bell on the door rang. A girl walked in.

“Ren, someone searching for you.” The owner said smiling at

 

you.

you !” Junhyung exclaimed in relief. You immediately rushed out of the shop. Gikwang and Junhyung ran for her but Doojoon stopped Gikwang and said, “Let the siblings sort everything out.”

“Where have you been? We’ve been searching you for years.”

“You don’t need to know.”

“Why?”

You remained silent.

“Am I not deserving to be your brother? Is that why you run away?”

“No. After all these year, I didn’t recognize you or even remember who you are. I don’t deserve to be your sister.”

“I don’t care about that. What’s important now is you are alive and I’ve found you. Let’s start fresh.”

“Oppa!” you ran into his hug and both of you cried in the middle of Summer’s heavy downpour. (Cliché~) _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GUYS (bowed 90 degree), I'M SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE AT ALL BEFORE.

I'M CURRENTLY AN ENGINEERING STUDENT SO I HOPE YOU GUYS COULD IMAGINE HOW BUSY I AM WITH PROJECTS AND ALL.

THIS UPDATE IS MY SMALL GIFT FOR MY READERS.

I'M SORRY FOR THIS LAME CHAPTER. THIS CHAPTER WOULD BE THE SECOND LAST CHAPTER.

I WANT TO MAKE IT LONG BUT I NEED TO CUT IT SHORT. (MAYBE I'LL DO SPIN-OFF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT LATER...I HOPE SO..-_-)

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO THOSE WHO READ THIS STORY AND WAITING FOR MBLAQ APPEARANCE BUT I CAN'T MAKE IT THOUGH.