The Confession

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

Aish! I ran down the street as fast as I could. I squeezed in between the dozens of people who crossed the road. I crossed the road in great hurry. Why did he want to have sushi in this late evening?

Why didn’t he just go buy it himself?

He could’ve stop by at any shop before went home. Still, he wanted to trouble me. I mentally groaned.

“You have one hour to go. ONE HOUR.” I mocked him in between my breath. I glanced to my watch. “Aish!” 15 minutes left?! Oh my God!

I tried to catch your breath. “I better use alternative way.” I said to myself. “But it’s too dangerous. It’s almost night. Ah! Forget that!” I turned to my left. A long, cold and dark passage came to my view.

I jogged through the passage. All of sudden, I shivered. I felt like someone was staring at me. And the stupid crows really scared me. The abandoned building gave me a scary aura. I quickened my pace.

After 5 minutes in the dark, I finally reached the neighborhood. As I walked along the road, there were two guys eyeing on me. I put the groceries up to my chest. ‘Please…please let me pass through.’ I prayed.

One of them threw away the cigarette he smoked. They slowly came toward me. I walked backward then ran. “Yah!” they shouted. “You’ll be dead if we got you!” Panic rushed through my veins.

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME, PLEASE! HELP” I screamed my lungs out. Beads of cold sweat started to form on my forehead. My legs trembled real hard but I pushed myself to run. ‘Oh God! Help me!’

My legs started to give up. ‘I’ve to leave the groceries.’ I turned around and threw all the groceries at them.

“OI!” they shouted in anger. They quickened their pace. “You’re dead!”

Unfortunately, they managed to grab my arms. “HELP! HELP! HE-” one of them cupped my mouth.

“SHUT UP!” he snapped which make me shut my mouth at instant. My heart still prayed that someone could hear my screams.

They dragged me toward a black painted van. I struggled as hard as I could to run but their grips were very strong. I gathered my strength once again. I bite the guy’s hand and stepped on his foot and elbowed the other guy’s stomach with all my might.

“Argh!” they shrieked in pain.

They threw me on the ground. I quickly get up but stumbled upon something hard and hurt my forehead. I’m not sure what it is. I get up once again, I tried to focus on the road but my visions started to blur.

I felt something hot trickled down my forehead. I wiped my forehead and there’s a hot-thick blood on my hand. “Ow...” I winced in pain. I tried to run fast but I didn’t see the road. My vision gets blurred even more.

This time I fell hard on my knees. I tried to stand up and fled but I can’t. I even have to lug my legs. They slowly approached me, smirking. They knew that I can’t run anymore. I hobble backward and away from them. My knees were bleeding.

My feet hurt a lot. It feels like my legs were broken. I couldn’t stand at all. They walked toward me. I panted hard. I couldn’t open my mouth to scream. My head dizzy, my throat dry. They grabbed my arms and dragged me up.

I couldn’t resist their strength. My head was hurt a lot and bloods were trickling down my head. All of sudden, one of them fell on the ground, nose bled. I turned to my back and saw Gikwang is standing there.

‘Why is he here? How did he know I’m here?’

I mentally smiled. He grabbed a stick from the ground which I don’t know how it be there. He started to beat them up. I never saw him this angry before. He always put his poker face and showed me his cool/cold side.

He kneeled down next to me. “Gwenchana?” he asked me. I nodded slightly then fainted into his embrace.

**********

“Yah! you...” he patted your cheeks. “Yah... you, open your eyes...”

He immediately lifted you into a bridal style and rushed toward his van. ‘Please be okay!’ he prayed.

“Yah...Gikwang wh-” Doojoon’s words were brought to end. He gaped. He even helped Gikwang brought your body inside.

“Let’s go to hospital!” Gikwang said to the driver.

“Hyung, where did you find her?” Dongwoon asked him but he didn’t bother to answer.

“Faster!” he barked.

The driver pressed hard on the pedal. The van went fast toward the hospital. His pants were soaked with your blood.

Once they reached the hospital, you were brought straight to the emergency room. They waited patiently in front of the ER. Doojoon had informed the manager that they’ll be late. “You guys go back. I’ll stay with her.”

They nodded and left him on his own, waiting for you.

(Okay, let me add a little twist in this chapter...XD)

you...Why I have to meet you in this state? All this time, I’m afraid that you’ll get hurt....Huh’ he rested his head against the wall.

“Who’s you’s family?” a doctor came out of the room.

He swiftly went to him, “I’m her...” he paused. “I’m her boyfriend...her family is in Japan.”

“Ohh...there’s nothing serious from her injury but still she needs further examination. So, she has to stay in hospital tonight.” The doctor told him.

A nurse came to him, “Excuse me...follow me please.” She gestured toward the hallway toward the registration counter. Once he’s settled everything up, he went for you. He entered the room.

He looked at you pale figure lying on the bed. He couldn’t stand seeing you like this. He clenched his fist. ‘I should’ve kill them!’ He slowly approached the bed.

Your head was bandaged as well as your knees. He pulled a chair toward the bed. “I don’t know what will happen if I wasn’t there?” He said to you. He slowly held your hand. “Thank God, you’re okay.”

“Ever since you left our dorm...I felt empty and I don’t know why... I think...” he paused. “I like you...I think I love you, you...I know I’m being passive all the time but trust me, I try to tell you...I just don’t know how to start.”

‘Gikwang...I never realised that...’ you thought. YES! You actually hear everything he said. Every single thing!

He looked into your face. “I don’t know when I start to like you...but what I’m sure is, I’m hurt when you left our dorm. I even ask our manager for your number...I’ve even give you a call but when I hear your voice I couldn’t speak anything.... you, I don’t want you to leave me anymore...let me protect you.”

Your hand moved a bit. He gasped. “you...do you hear my voice?” he shot up and asked you.

Slowly, you opened your eyes. His face was the first came to your sight. “Where am I?” you asked. You couldn’t see anything properly. The images were dancing in front of your eyes.

“Hospital. I bring you here.” He said.

“What happen to me?” you asked again. You faced him. Tears flowed down your cheeks.

“You’re hurt but don’t worry...you’ll be okay.” He sat down on the bed beside you, your hair.

“What happen to me?” you asked again.

“Shh, it’s okay.” He said, wiped your tears with his thumb.

“What happen to me, Gikwang?” You sobbed even harder.

“You’re fine.” He said under his breath.

“What happen to them?” You shot up. “What if they find me?” you asked him. You shot up. ‘Ow..my head’. “They’ll kill me!”

“No..no...they won’t find you. I’ll make sure of it. I’m here with you. I’ll protect you...” he said – tried to calm you down.

“Will you protect me?” you asked him again, you shook his body vigorously.

He nodded and pulled you into his embrace – you sobbed into his shirt. You’re body were shaking in fear. You tightened your grip on his shirt. “Yes, I’ll protect you...” he whispered to you. “I’ll protect you...I promise.”

“They’ll kill me...” you muttered into his shirt.

“No...I won’t let that happen...” he hugged you tighter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This another update...

Enjoy it guys...

^^

Lots of love from KyraHero