Mr. Meanie

Idol's slave (EDITED)

“Do you want to have your lunch now?” you asked Mina to make her stop bragging alone about her brother.

            “Why not?” she replied with a smile on her face.

            “Okay, I’ll go and prepare it now…” you said and headed for the kitchen.

            “Let me help you, unnie…” she said and clapped her hands in excitement.

            You stopped your pace and turned to her. “What did you call me?”

            “Unnie…” she replied with an innocent look.

            “Okay…Kaja!” you smiled alone.

            She followed behind you. Once you reached the living room, Master L (you’ve to call him Master as he is ONE of your employers) seemed to notice both of you. He asked but his eyes still glued on the TV screen.

            L: Where do you want to go?

            Mina and you: Kitchen…

            L: (he turned to both of you) Mina, stay out from MY kitchen…

            You looked at him and Mina confusedly.

            Mina: Oppa… (She tried to persuade)

            L: I don’t want you to burn my kitchen once again, arasso? Stay out from my kitchen, eo?

           Mina pouted. You patted her shoulder and said “I’ll call you when the food is ready…” she stomped her feet.

            You bit your lips and entered the kitchen (A/N: I’ve told you kitchen is my necessary place in this fic…XD)

            You sighed at the burnt food in the pan. The chicken soup you’ve cooked was completely dried. You took the pan and pot and threw the burnt food into a dustbin near the sink.

            You washed the pot and pan. You started to chop onion, garlic and other ingredients again. A glance to the clock on the wall it showed it was 12.00 p.m.

            “What are they doing right now?” you pondered. They usually went for a photo shoot at this moment and when home late in the evening.

            “Who will be their maid?” another question appeared in your head. “Aish! Scratch that, won’t you?”

            You talked alone as you stirred the soup. It had been two days since you left them. You still ‘miss’ them. Their mess, their pranks (Dongwoon’s pranks), their jokes (Doojoon’s jokes), their warm smiles (Yoseob’s smile), their cluelessness (Hyunseung’s confused face) and their cold and dark side (Gikwang…)

            Someone came up from behind and surprised you by poking your shoulder.

            “OMO!” you exclaimed and accidently dropped the spatula. You abruptly turned your head to left.

            “Mina…what are you doing here?” you asked her half-whispered.

            “Help you…” she whispered back. ‘Aish, this girl! She’ll cause me a trouble…”

            “I almost done…” you murmured while your eyes are eyeing a living room. You prayed and hoped L didn’t notice her or you will be in trouble.

            “Really?”

            “Yes…” you nodded fervently and spun her around and pushed her out of the kitchen gently.

            “It seems you just lost in thought when I entered here, you didn’t notice me at all…” she giggled. “You miss anyone?”

            “It’s not like that…” you replied.

            “Your boyfriend?” her question made you caught your breath.

            “Aniyo~” you denied.

            “I don’t have one…” you kept lowering your voice.

            “Waeyo?” she asked and moved closer to you.

            “My brother will surely kill him…He’s one of Kingkas in my school…” You said and took two bowls of rice and placed it on the table.

            You went inside the kitchen again and took a bowl of chicken soup. She took a jug of plain water and followed you from behind. Once you put the bowl she asked “Did your brother have a gang?”

            “I think he…” your words were brought to an end as you saw Master stood there crossing his arms.

            “Mina…” he hissed.

            Mina looked down to the door and bit her lips.

            “What did I told you earlier?” he asked and sent her a death stare which would make someone stay quiet for a moment.

            “Oppa…” she gulped. “See…I…I didn’t burn your kitchen…It still there…”

            She pointed her finger to the kitchen doorway.

            His gaze was turned to you. You felt shiver were sent to all of your body since you could feel trembled but not obvious.

            “So, you didn’t want to follow my order…” he voiced out his anger.

            “I…I’ve told her to…”

            “THIS IS MY HOUSE! YOU SHOULD FOLLOW MY ORDER, ARASSO?” he yelled out loud which make your heart skipped a beat.

            ‘I’M DOOM…’ your inner started chattering.

            “When I said no, IT’S MEAN NO! ARASSO?!” he tried to hold back his anger.

            Tears started to form. You pushed yourself to not to blink or he’ll notice it.

            “Ka…” he said in a low voice.

Mina was standing there and gave you a ‘mianhae’ look.

You turned around and headed back to the kitchen. Once you stepped inside the kitchen, tears started to flow down profusely.  

"Bad oppa...I hate you..." she ran upstairs.

You bursted into silent tears in the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUPER SHORT...I KNOW (Hehe...)

Mina is 'partially' like my sisters...

Mina is Annoying, troublesome and etc. just like my sisters...

But family love is strong so I still love my sisters.... LOL XD

Do comment and subscribe...

Enjoy your day and night...

Love you guys...

Till then...

See ya in next chapter~