Sick and Recovery

Idol's slave (EDITED)

You tumbled up the stairs. You pried to open the door of his bedroom slowly. The room was dark. The only lighting in the room was the moonlight. The wind caused the curtains near the window to swing to the wind flow.

Flashback hit you.

            “He didn’t come out of the room after noon until now.” Yeri told you. “The other Masters call us and ask the reason why he didn’t go to their practice…but we didn’t know how to check on him.”

            “Why you didn’t ask Mina to check on him?” you asked.

            “Agasshi went out, she didn’t come home yet…” she replied.

‘What happen to you, L?’

            You switched on the light – hoping that he will not shout at you. Then, you saw him on the bed facing the other side. You carefully approached him. He’s wearing the same clothes that you accidently poured coffee this morning.

            You examined him and question stuffed in your brain. ‘Why didn’t he change his clothe?’ You slowly walked to the other side to check on him whether he’s sleeping or not.

            You sighed in relief as you he’s sleeping. You quickly went to the window and closed the windows. You thought, “I should go closer... just to check on him.” You tiptoed toward him.

            You furrowed your eyebrows once you noticed his pale-looking face. You also noticed his lips were trembling and his body was shaking too. Your hand was shaking too when you tried to place your palm on his forehead to check on his body temperature.

            Your eyes widened in shock. Oh God! His body was burning! You shot up, searching for something to lower his body temperature.

Then you saw his walkie-talkie on the table. You grabbed his walkie-talkie and called Chaerin, “Would you please get me a bowl of water and towel please? Hurry!”

“I need to change his clothe first.” You went to his closet and searched something thick for him to wear. You carefully changed his clothe and pants. (Let just assume that you didn’t have any problem to change his clothe and pants.  =.= )

You pulled his blanket up to his chest and Chaerin knocked the door.

You opened the door and grabbed the towel, “He’s sick. He got a fever. Would you help me to prepare the ingredients for chicken soup and porridge? I’ll be down in any minute.” You told her.

She nodded and headed downstairs.

You dipped the towel in the bowl, wrung it a bit before placed it on his forehead. You sighed looking at him. You saw his mouth was moving – trying to tell you something. You near your ears to his mouth and you heard his croak voice saying that, “Where’s my clothes?”

“What clothes? You’re already wear one now.” You said.

“No.” he whispered. “The one that I wear this morning.”

“I sent it to laundry.” You answered.

He grabbed your arm. You looked down at his grip. “Promise me, you won’t wash that clothes until I say to do so…” he threatened you.

‘Geez! He’s sick but still wanted to threaten me.’

You nodded. He slowly let go of your hand.

‘Huh…How could this happen? How could he get a fever?’

You went to the door and walked out of the bedroom.

**********

Chaerin and Hyori helped you to prepare L’s food.

Yeri was sitting at the kitchen table – helped to chop all the ingredients along with Chaerin and Hyori. Jihyun wasn’t home yet but she’s already gave you a call and informed that she’ll be late.

Yeri looked over to you. “Unnie…I wasn’t sure about this. But…” she paused. “But when I go upstairs this evening, I heard him crying.” Of course, she’s referring to L.

Hyori and Chaerin looked at her with an ‘I-don’t-believe-you’ look. “I know it’s hard to believe but I swear I heard him crying. I mean who else would be crying in his room?”

Hyori stirred the soup with a spatula. “Ghost, maybe?” Hyori interrupted – she earned a death glare from Yeri.

“In the middle of the day?” Yeri asked with a flat tone of voice. “What kind of ghost is that?”

Hyori shrugged.

You shook your head – smiling at them. You scooped out the porridge into a bowl. “Is the soup ready?” you asked Hyori. Hyori nodded and grabbed a bowl then scooped the soup into a bowl.

Ding! Dong! Ding! Dong! The bell was heard.

“It must be the doctor.” You said. The tray was complete with the food.

Chaerin went to the door and let the doctor in. He bowed.

“This way…” Chaerin gestured her hand in. You were standing in front of the stairs waiting for the doctor.

“I’m Dr. Hoon.” He introduced himself. You slightly bowed and tumbled up the stairs. You led the doctor to L’s room. You put down the tray while the doctor went to examine L’s body.

You stood at the corner of the bed waiting.

Dr. Hoon put back his stethoscope into his bag.

“He’s fine. He just need some rest. It’s because he’s overwork, stress and all. He’s got a bit high fever but it's not that serious...He’ll recover by tomorrow morning...” he told you.

You bowed. You sent him to the bedroom’s door and Chaerin was waiting outside.

“Chaerin…” you called her name. She nodded as she understands what she needs to do.

You approached the bed.

You sighed. ‘Overwork?’

You sat down next to him. You took the towel and dipped into the bowl once again you put the damp towel on his forehead. Before you could do anything, he suddenly grabbed your hand causing you to squeal in shock.

“Jieun-ah…I miss you.” He said. ‘Jieun? Who is she exactly?’

Suddenly, you remembered. Hoya had mistaken you for Jieun once. But it can’t be the same Jieun, right? Or they did love the same girl? You slowly shook your head. ‘It’s not your problem, you…never mind other businesses'

You pulled your hand extra slow from his grip, get up from the bed. You turned around. However, this time he did something more drastic – something that you never imagine before. He pulled your hand causing you to fall onto him. He hugged you tighter as you struggled to set yourself free.

“Sleep with me, okay? I don’t want you to leave me.” He whispered.

“But…”

“Shh…I don’t want to hear anything.” His voice went flat.

You nodded. You heard his heart pounding slow and steady which is vice versa with your heart right now. It pounded real hard. You could feel his warm breathe breathed against your hair.

‘What is going on?!!’ you mentally screamed. ‘How on Earth could this happen?’

‘I’m dating with Gikwang but now I’m in my Master’s room sleeping on the same bed with him HUGGING!’ your inner thought. You furrowed your eyebrows. You couldn’t sleep throughout the night. With the nightmare which keep bugging you and L’s stubbornness which restrain you from getting off the bed, you couldn’t sleep at all.

**********

You woke up to the sound of thunder roaring throughout the sky. The rain drops pounded on the window glass like a bullet. Trees swayed to the wind like crazy. It’s summer so it’s normal for the Seoul city having a heavy shower.

You took a few seconds to realise that you’re actually in L’s room. As not to disturb him, you didn’t shot up from his embrace but slowly eased out from the bed. You tiptoed to the door and walked out of the room.

You’re in the kitchen preparing his meal when you heard a chaos from the living room. “I’ve told you not to touch my things!” he roared. You bolted out of the kitchen and rushed into the living room.

You saw Jihyun was standing in front of L, she lowered her head. She’s in the verge of crying. You approached her.

“It’s all your fault!” he shouted into your face once he saw you. “I’ve told you to explain everything to them. EVERYTHING!”

“I-I’m sorry.” It’s all you could say as your brain was freeze to formulate any sentence to say.

“Is that all you could say? Sorry?” he fumed in anger. He punched the table in anger make both of you and Jihyun shuddered.

‘Then what? What you want me to do? Tell me now…’ you thought.

“I don’t care. You must find that necklace no matter how you do it, understand?” with that, he walked out the living room.

“Where did you threw put the necklace?” you asked Jihyun while you calmed her down. She’s shaking as she sobbed. She wiped her tears away.

“I think it’s in one of the bins outside. Unnie, I’m sorry.” She whimpered – but still managed to say it. “I swear I didn’t know that he put the necklace in the paper. It was crumpled. I thought it’s just mere trash…”

"It's okay... The lunch is ready. Now, why don’t you asked Chaerin to serve to Master L.” you told her. “Let me find that necklace.”

You sighed to the bins that lined outside. You overe of the bins and poured its contents out and it all scattered on the ground. You squatted down and began to search the necklace.

After you’ve search in 3 of them, the sky went dark but you didn’t realise it. You are really into finding the necklace.

‘It must be Jieun’s…huh…’

Without warning, the rain poured down. “GREAT!” you muttered loudly. Mud was everywhere ever since the rain started to wash you. It’s all over your pants, shirts and your fingers. You wiped the water off your face using the back of your hands.

There are two more bins then Jihyun and Hyori came holding two umbrellas. “Unnie…let’s get inside. Let me find it.” Jihyun said in between the thunder’s roar.

While inside the mansion Mina was having hard time to make L understand the situation. “Oppa!” Mina shouted at him, who was eyeing on you from his bedroom. “How could you be this heartless? She could got fever in this state.” He sighed. Without answering her, he walked out of the room.

“Oppa! Where are you going? Go get her now! Or I’ll hit you…” she shouted – clenching her fist. ‘Why would you want that necklace back? That left you! Idiot!’ she mentally screamed at him.

“Unnie…” Jihyun and Hyori still persuaded you to go inside. “We’ll continue searching it. You just get inside and changed your shirt. You’ll get sick if you continued searching it in rain.”

Yeri and Chaerin were at the door – waiting for you to come inside. L dashed out of the door and approached you. He grabbed your hand. “Get up.” He said with a gravelly voice of tone.

You yanked his hand away. He sighed and grabbed your hand once again – this time he grabbed your shoulder as well. “Get inside.” You roughly pulled your hand away, you slipped on the mud and landed hard on the ground and you felt something hard by your finger.

You immediately turned your head. A tiny, silver object speckled with mud was lying in the dirt. Your eyes rounded. ‘Found it!’ You quickly snatched it up and held it up to L.

He rolled his eyes and dragged you inside the mansion. “Idiot.” He said gruffly – grabbed the necklace away.

As the result, you sneezed throughout the evening and the rain still pouring outside. Your head were throbbing in pain but you gathered your strength to cook him dinner. You slowly make your way into the kitchen.

Kitchen was pack with the five of you as well as Mina with her non-stop chatters that cheer the kitchen up.

“Where is Master L?” you asked Mina. She shrugged.

“Maybe in the living room sleeping…I don’t know.” She replied.

**********

L’s P.O.V

(Finally…after a long time since I made his short P.O.V. I have my own reason why I did that. It’s because I want to maintain his cold, iceberg attitude…hehe)

They were in the kitchen. Mina is there as well.

As I trudged up the stairs lazily, a crashed was heard in the kitchen. I sighed, “What have she done this time?” I asked myself.

I rushed toward the kitchen when I heard Mina shrieked, “Unnie!” and I saw you’s lied on the floor unconscious. They were gathered around her. I shoved into their way and kneeled beside her, “Yah! you! Yah! Wake up you…” I immediately lifted her up in bridal style when she didn't respond to me which made me worried.

I hurried to her room and placed her on the bed. I placed my palm on her forehead. ! She's burning...

“Go get me towel and water!” I demanded. Chaerin quickly made her way out of the room while Mina was sitting on the bed opposite of me.

I placed the damp towel on her forehead. Mina slowly got off the bed and pushed everyone out of the room. I could still here she said, “Let’s leave them alone.”

I’m worried about her. ‘I’m sorry. I shouldn’t shout at you and make you find it. I’m sorry.” He wiped his face in frustrated.

**********

**********

Your P.O.V

The girl’s sweet smile vanished. Thunder roared. She broke into tears. She ran out of the house into the rain.

‘Why they always come home late?

‘They even work this late on my birthday?’

She ran down the road.

Lightning struck across the sky. Rain flushed down everything.

“Umma…” the girl was crying in the rain. She tried to cross the crowded road.

“Umma…” the girl’s crying again and again searching for someone perhaps her mother.

She rubbed her eyes – “Umma…” she sobbed harder.

Suddenly, a car sped toward the girl.

PON!!!!! The light was blinding.

I shot up. I wiped my face and inhaled sharply. I noticed L was sat-sleeping next to me. I sighed – and covered him with my blanket. I tossed to the other side then went back to sleep.

**********

Your P.O.V

I woke up as the blinding sun rays shone on my face. I grabbed the towel on my forehead and put it on the table next to the bowl of water. I walked out of the room to find all five of them, Mina, Hyori, Yeri, Jihyun and Chaerin were stalking at the kitchen’s entrance.

“Omo! Is he serious?” Yeri said – almost whispered.

“Haha…he looks cute on that apron…” Hyori laughed.

Chaerin and Jihyun were smiling.

I approached them. I patted Mina’s shoulder.

“Omo! Unnie…” Mina jumped a bit. “Look…oppa is cooking.”

I peeped at the entrance and saw L was holding spatula.

His hair was messy.

He got dirt all over the apron.

The scrambled eggs that he tried to make were burnt.

He furrowed his eyebrows and started to throw all of them into the bin.

“Aish…please help me…” he said to the stove. “Please don’t burn the eggs up again.”

I laughed in my head. I entered the kitchen. “Morning~” I said.

“Morning…” he replied – coldly. (=.=)

“What are you trying to do?” I asked him.

He cleared his throat. “Breakfast but…”

“But?” I tilted my head at him.

“But that stupid stove burnt the eggs…”

I chuckled.

“The stove isn’t stupid…” I said laughing.

“Did you just laugh at me?” he growled. “Why did you laugh? There’s nothing to laugh at? Are you tried to say that I’m the one who stupid?” he shot up a killer stare.

I immediately shook my head. “Ani, let me fix this up…” I took the spatula.

“What do you want to do?”

“French toast and eggs.”

I grabbed the eggs from the refrigerator. I glanced over him to see he’s pouring orange juice into the glass.

**********

Little did you know, L’s started to care about you. Mina’s keep praying that one day L and you would be a couple.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!

It's another update...

So do you like it?

Do leave your comments and let me know what you guys think about this chapter...

Till then

Lots of love from KyraHero