First day with Master L

Idol's slave (EDITED)

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

            The loud sound of alarm took you out from your sleep. You grabbed your pillow and threw it to your alarm clock. ‘Stupid alarm!’ you cursed. You eased out from your bed and crouched down to pick your clock.

            You yawned and ruffled your hair and glanced to your clock. Your eyes widened when you knew the fact that you were late and you’re dead.

            “Stupid nightmare!!” you groaned. ‘They’ kept coming into your sleep.

            “Stupid me!!!!!!!!!!!” you screamed on top of your lungs and rushed into the bathroom. You have your shower in great hurry and picked your clothes in random. You straightened your look and grabbed your luggage (you’ve to stay at the dorm if you’ve accept job).

            “you, you’re late!” she yelled from the kitchen.

            “I know!” you yelled back and rushed down to the kitchen and grabbed a slice of your favourite chicken sandwich.

            “Kaja! Kaja!” she dragged you inside her car and followed by Ryu and Ren.

            After you guys dropped Ryu and Ren at school, you finally arrived to your employers’ dorm.

            “WAAA!!” you exclaimed in awe as you saw the huge and humongous entrance. “Akina, is this the DORM you mean?

            “Y-Yes…” she stuttered. She nodded slowly and pressed the bell twice.

            DING! DONG!

            You almost choked your own saliva as you saw 8 huge, humongous and luxurious mansions as the entrance was opened. “This is the biggest mansion I’ve ever seen…” you tilted your head close to Akina’s head. She just nodded.

The large mansion emitted a luxurious vibe as they approached a security booth near the entrance.

“Excuse me…” Akina who’s the one who spoke with the security because you were too busy enjoyed the spectacular scenery.  Everything about the mansion showed off how rich your employers were. 

You glanced at the landscape to the front yard near the biggest mansion among the 8 mansions and you breathed heavily.  The large fountains sprinkled out water with a loud gushing sound.  You walked through the flower beds that have been paid attention by several gardeners. 

Once you met the large oak door, you tried to knock the door but one of the securities stopped you.

“Miss this isn’t the house you’ll be working…” he said politely but still hurt your feeling. You tried to smile. “This is the main mansion…” he added.

He gestured his hand to the security booth. You pouted and walked back to Akina’s side. “Mr. Yun is waiting for you at the other mansion, he’ll explain to you more on the terms.”

“Kamsahamnida…” she said and dragged you to her car.

“You’re going to DIE!” she gritted her teeth but tried to say it clearly.

“Why?” you asked.

“You’ll be working in all 8 mansions” she said hitting your head.

“Yah! Stop doing that, would you?” you snapped. “I’ll do my best,”

“Pabo!” she smacked your head. “You were going to die if you’ve to clean all 8 mansions in a day. Do you have any idea how big the mansions are? Why are you being this stupid?!”

“Unnie! You’re the one who want me to work here, so what’s the problem?” you shouted at her face.

“SHHH!!!!!!!!!!” she cupped your mouth and chuckled at the securities that started to give a weird look. “So you want to work here?”

You nodded. She sighed and patted your shoulder. “Saeng-ah, hwaiting!”

You dragged your cleaning tools and followed one of the securities. As you walked behind the security, he explained a bit about the residential. “This is WOOLIM residential. At that corner were LEE’s mansions, Lee Howon, Lee Sungyeol and Lee Sungjong live there.”

‘Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong…’ you said to yourself. Two black mansions and one white painted mansion (Sungjong’s mansion for sure…).

“There is KIM’s mansion, Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo.” He pointed to the west of the residential. “The front mansion is Master Sunggyu and at the back is Master Myungsoo.

As the door opened, you saw a mid-thirties man standing in front of her smiling.

He gestured his hands inside the mansion. Butler, Mr. Yun walked inside. As you entered L’s mansions, a first glance at the mansion sent shiver to your spine. The mansion was big and ‘empty’. The living room just have only a flat-screen TV, three couches and one tea table.

You walked through the long passages and saw a room near a swimming pool. You gaped in awe. 'Wow!!'

“Welcome miss…” he paused.

you…” you said.

“I’m Mr. Yun…the only butler here..I’m going to explain about how you’ll be working here.” He walked and you followed. “You have to clean all the 7 mansion BUT…” he snapped. You caught your breathe.

“I’ve made a schedule for you to follow…Since you’ll be working for only 5 days a week…” you quickly unfolded the schedule. “You have to 2 mansions in Tuesday and Thursday. Refer to your schedule later miss you…” he paused.

You nodded.

“Good.” His deep voice reminded you to your principal. “You’ll stay at the main mansion…the one you saw once you stepped inside the residential. The main mansion is for the manager and other general workers such as gardeners…As for the start, you’ll be working here, Master Myungsoo’s mansion.” He carved you a creepy smile.

You nodded while he left you on your own.

You poked your head into L’s room and the room was extremely neat and tidy. There were no dirty clothes scattered on the floor. No empty pizza boxes. You started to smile.

“Did I pay you just to smile in my room?” someone asked and caused you to jump. You abruptly turned your head to a black sofa in front of you. You saw a beastly-looking guys sitting on the sofa.

“WHAT?” you asked in shock. He crossed his leg and smirked. Again, it sent shiver to your spine.

“You’re the new maid, right?” he asked and he got up and approached you. You walked backward and stopped once you reached the wall. He moved closer and stopped once his face was just a few inches from your face.

He moved away and smirk still plastered on his face. “So this is your best outfit on your first day?”

“What?” you tilted your head and furrowed your eyebrows.

“Wearing those stocking made you look like a monkey, don’t you know that??” he scoffed. “And stop answering me with a question, arasso?!”

You looked down and saw that you’re actually wearing different stockings. One is red and one is blue. Your face was flushed and you could feel your cheeks burnt.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Too SHORT? I KNOW 2X

I WANT TO THANK MY READERS

I ALSO WANT TO THANK DarkExorcist, msnosun, kpopluver3, nn3887, BigBangxLittleHero, airis_love, sujufanaticforever, RIE0516 FOR YOUR COMMENTS. THEY REALLY GAVE ME STRENGTH TO WROTE MORE.

I ALSO WANT TO THANK TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS

 
HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY READING MY FICS AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
KyraHero LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAH!! (FLYING KISS) ahahaha.......