The Encounters

Idol's slave (EDITED)

 

You were in the kitchen cleaning their dishes for the third time that day. You glanced toward the clock on the kitchen’s wall; it showed 2:00 in the morning. Time to go home now… You kept the remaining chocolate cake in their refrigerator. You had stayed at their dorm until late at night washing their no end laundry.  Again, you headed back to the kitchen.

The memory kept pouring back. You could not delete it. His cold gaze somewhat gave you a feeling that could not explain. Your heart was thumping vigorously.

“Hey maid girl! I’m hungry…” said Dongwoon entering the kitchen suddenly. You were there cleaning their dinner’s dishes. You rolled your eyes annoyed. ‘Oh god, he still hungry?’

You sighed before placing a smile and asked him. “Okay, what do you want me to cook? What do you want to eat?”

He suddenly broke into smile. “Chocolate cake…”

You nodded and went to their cabinet searching for the chocolate cake flour but there is nothing in the cabinet. You turned back and gave him a look.

“I’ll go and buy it…give me 5 minutes, okay?” You sighed.

While waiting for Dongwoon buy the stuff, you opened their refrigerator to take out the other ingredients like eggs, butters, baking powder, vanilla essence and more but there is nothing. You dashed out of the kitchen headed for the living room to stop Dongwoon.

“Hey maid girl, what’s wrong with you?” asked Yoseob who is sitting next to Hyunseung watching the television. Gikwang who also at the living room raised his head and looked at you. Then, his eyes back to his phone screen. Junhyung who is listening to his earphone, somewhat remind you of your brother also turned his gaze toward you.

“Where is Dongwoon?” you asked.

“He said he has something to do with bakery shop…” Doojoon responded.

“But…do you have his phone number?” you asked again.

“What kind of question?! Of course I have…I’m his hyung…” answered Doojoon slightly, a little offended with your question.

“Why do you want his phone number?” asked Yoseob stood up and went for his phone on a table beside their room doorway.

“I need to call him…he asked me to bake him a cake but there is nothing at your kitchen…he offer himself to buy the flour but I didn’t mention to him to buy eggs, butters, milk and the other ingredients and that’s why I….” you answered the entire question in one breathe. Then, Yoseob quickly interrupted.

“Okay! Okay! I’ll call him…” he asked and dialled the number. A few second later, ‘Shock’ caller ring tone was heard from their room.

Yoseob made his way to their room and came out holding Dongwoon's phone.

“I’ll go with you…”

            **********

            The night was rather chilly. You could see the street filled with the cold fog. You rubbed your hand several times to produce some heat. You kept rubbed your arms too. Yoseob took out his jacket and he held out his jacket. You took the jacket.

You smiled toward him. Slowly, you slipped on his jacket. At that time you felt you want to ask his autograph. You walked down the street followed by Yoseob. As you reached there, both of you made your way into the shop.

You grabbed two bottles of milk, butters, essence vanilla. You walked to the counter and put all the stuffs on the counter. You slowly put your hand in your pocket and took your purse out.

You handed your money to the cashier but before you could do so, Yoseob stopped you and said… “I’ll pay…”

Both of you left the shop and made your way back to the BEAST’s dorm. Your hands were full with the groceries. Yoseob walked behind you and both of you arrived at the dorm around 12:30 in the morning.

Dongwoon is the first person went for you then followed by Hyunseung. But still, Gikwang’s eyes were on his phone screen…’What’s wrong with this boy?’

You started making the cake. The chocolate cake recipe just in your head. After 30 minutes stirring the mixture, you poured the mixture into a container and put it in oven.

While waiting for the cake, you arranged plates and spoon on the table. Someone entered the kitchen and went for the refrigerator. It is him. You quickly move aside as you were in front of the refrigerator but it is humiliating you when you tripped over your own foot and almost fell down.

He closed the refrigerator and seemed to be alert with the situation. His strong arm quickly grabbed your waist.

His orbs met yours. You could not stop looking his eyes. There was a long silent. Suddenly, Dongwoon appeared at the kitchen doorway. Both of you and him didn’t realise Dongwoon existence there. You are still in his embrace staring his eyes.

“What are you two doing here?” asked Dongwoon, smirked.

“Nothing…” you quickly said.

“I just want to ask whether the cake is ready to eat…” said Dongwoon still smirking at the two of you.

“In progress…” you answered eased out your body from the warmth embrace. You looked to his eyes.

You shook your head several times trying to forget the scene. You grabbed your things and walked out of the kitchen. They still at the living room…

‘Are they didn’t have any other work to do?’

You excused yourself to go home. You gave them a bow before Yoseob said he wanted to accompany you to your parking space. You drove away into the traffic. He waved his hand and started heading back to the building.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar mistake and pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee note the plurals. ^_^. Do comments...