A day out

Idol's slave (EDITED)

It was a lovely sunny day. The fine day had come alas. No more puddles of water. You could smelt the scent of mown grass. You and the rest of the maids were busy doing the tasks. They were cleaning the mansion. Some of them were cleaning the living room, mopping the floor and wiping the window.

            Beads of sweat were formed on your forehead. You used the back of your hand to wipe them. Actually, it had been one hour you were standing outside. There was a bunch of clothes to be dried. ‘If only I could use the hair dryer…’

            But L’s voice rang in your mind, “You’ll ruin my clothes if you use it!” he snarled at you, pointing at the hair dryer. “Go and hang it outside. Let the Sun do the job…” The vision disappeared. You sighed and immediately shook your head.

You felt like you’re dying under the hot and majestic Sun. The Sun rays beat on top of your head. The sweats trickled down and wet your blouse. Forgot to mention that, since you’re the chief then you don’t have to wear a uniform, but that doesn’t change anything.

He still doesn’t want anyone except you to touch his things neither cook his meals. Technically, the other maids were paid just to clean the mansion. “Unnie…we’ve done doing everything inside. Do we have anything else to be done?” Hyori, the youngest maids came to you.

“I’ll inform you later.” You said, smiling at her.

“Okay. I’ll be inside.” She walked away. She actually had asked to help you before but your answer will be the same, “Master will scold me if he knows…” After that moment, she never asked to help you ever again.

You exhaled in relief. Finally, it’s done.

***********

“Unnie…” Jihyun came with the dirty dishes to be washed. “Let me do it…” Jihyun smiled at you. You stepped aside.

She continued washing the dishes while Yeri was drying the dishes using a white kitchen towel. You walked toward the kitchen table and seated.

The clock on the wall showed it was 8.30 p.m. “Unnie…Master was asking about you just now…” Hyori came into the kitchen holding a tray of a glass and jug. “He’s asking why you aren’t there during dinner…”

“Then, what did you tell him?” you asked, sighing.

“I told him that you’ve a lot of things to be done since you’ll be having your day off tomorrow…” she replied.

You nodded. “Then?”

“He just went straight upstairs.” She said.

A few hours later, while you were about to sleep you’re being summoned to his room. “you...” his voice were clearly heard from the walkie-talkie that you held. “I want to see at my room. You have a minute to be here…” with that, he ended it.

You rolled your eyes annoyed. “Did he think I could fly up to his room?” you uttered to yourself. Chaerin, who came to your room for bathroom, chuckled. “Aigoo unnie, you’re so cute doing that…” You grabbed attire which more proper than your pyjamas.

“Unnie, thanks for letting me using your bathroom…” she said and walked out of the room.

You quickly changed and dashed out of the room. You jogged to the stairs. “Oh, I wish there’s an elevator…” again, with your chatters.

You inhaled sharply, straightened your look and knocked the door. “Come in…” you heard he replied. You carefully pushed the door opened. He was sitting at the couch near his king-sized bed.

“You are…” he glanced toward his watch. “30 seconds late…” He always irritated you in any ways. You almost lost your temper but you managed to control it. You gritted your teeth, ‘I’m gonna kill you someday…’ you thought.

“I’m sorry…” you said. “Why did you call me in THE MIDDLE OF NIGHT, SIR?” you asked – emphasizing the last five words.

“Well, I was thinking about having a day out tomorrow…” he added, ignoring your hint of being angry at him.

“A day out?” you repeated.

“Yes. I bet you don’t have any plan for tomorrow…” he added, being all cocky like usual.

“Umm…I …”

“Or you did have a plan for tomorrow?”

“I don’t have any plan…” you immediately answered.

“Good. If you did have a plan, you’ll have to cancel it anyway…” He smirked. You mentally punched hard into his face. “My friends and I will be having a day out for tomorrow so we’ve decided to bring one of our maids with us. So I want you to come with me.” he said straight to the point.

‘A day out with them???!’ you mentally asked yourself.

“I want you to prepare foods and drinks for tomorrow. Just a nice and simple meal will do.” He added.

“Tomorrow 8.00 a.m SHARP.” He emphasized the last word. You nodded. You bowed and left his room.

**********

A slight breeze was fanning against the trees outside. Birds were chirping into a nice melody to be heard. Sun rose about an hour ago. What a nice and perfect day to have a picnic! You were ready with foods and drinks for about an hour ago.

The rest of the maids were out for their families and friend except you – still stuck around him. You just can’t wait to have a perfect Sunday off without that cocky and grumpy guy he is – when you said that, you’re actually referring to L.

You were waiting for him outside near the garage where he parks his car. “Tch…8.00 a.m SHARP.” You scoffed. “You should’ve said it to yourself…”

“Who are you referring to?” out of the blue, L asked. You jerked up and bowed at him, 90 degrees.

“No one.” A short reply from you to him.

“Okay, let’s go…” he said.

You followed him to his car and entered his car. You put the foods at the back of the car. He pushed the key in and turned to start the engine. The light on the dashboard lit up. You immediately wore seatbelt.

Just when you guys reached the main entrance of the residential, the rest of Infinite’s members reached there too and all the seven cars left the Woolim Residential.

**********

you” Sungyeol called your name. You were settling the picnic site down with the other maids. You looked toward him. “Do you want to join us?” They were playing Frisbee once we arrived at the park. (Idk what exactly they call the game…Sorry)

You furrowed your eyebrows. Hoya and Woohyun were waving their hands toward you. “Go!” Jina, Hoya’s maid pushed your body slightly.

“But I don’t want to play with them…” you said to her.

“Go you…” Taehee said to you, stern look through her glasses. It’s like all of them were plotting something against you – when you say all of them it’s including the Infinite and the maids.

You couldn’t say no anymore. You slowly made your way toward them. You shouldn’t have come in the first place. You shouldn’t have care about what L’s gonna tell you or scold you.

“Here you, catch!” Sungjong shouted. You looked up to the sky and a thin white plate-like was flying toward you. You raised your hand to catch it. Eventually you managed to catch it.

They cheered. You threw it toward Hoya then Hoya passed it to Sunggyu then it goes on. They played like there’s no tomorrow. Shouting, laughing, and giggling filled the air.

“Guys – pants – I want to take a break.” You panted, you felt extremely exhausted. They nodded. Unlike usual, L didn’t bother you a lot. He chose to lie near the lake while the rest of his friends were enjoying.

 “What’s time is it now?” Dongwoo asked Minrin, he came grabbed a bottle of water. He gulped down half of the bottle.

“It’s half past 6…” she answered.

“WHAT?!” he almost sprayed the water at Sungjong’s face. “Time did fly really fast. It feels like a few minutes ago we arrived here.”

“Shut up! You don’t have to exaggerating it.” Woohyun snapped at him.

“Wonderful moments always ended very soon…” Hoya added.

“Go and get L here. We’ve gotta get home now.” Sunggyu said.

“One last game. One last game…” Sungjong begged to his hyung.

“Let’s play kites!” Sungyeol exclaimed, suggested.

All of them except L were playing the kites. (Idk why I’ve ever imagine this…hehe. It’s not a usual scene to be seen.)

You played as well. You looked up straight at the flying kite. You tried very hard to keep it fly up in the air. You walked backward to control it. As you walked, you stumbled upon a tree’s root. Fortunately, a pair of arms grabbed you.

You gasped, a perfect sculptured face came to your view. Well, it’s L.

“Thanks.” You said.

He released your waist and arrogantly said, “Watch where you step! I don’t want to have a broken leg girl as my maid.”

You bite your lower lips. Well hello, no one ever get their legs broken just by stumbled upon a tree’s root. You stomped your feet away from him.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here's another update...

I hope you guys enjoy it...

^^