WELCOME to Hoya's WORLD

Idol's slave (EDITED)

Your P.O.V

L yawned and stretched as he was jolted from sleep by my shrill scream.

“What?” he rubbed his eyes and yawned again. I bit my lip. How could I fall asleep on the same couch with L?

I felt like I want to cry but I hold back my tears. I don’t want to cry in front of idols…I won’t do it.

He stood up from the couch and exchanged look with his friends before tumbled up the stairs. He acted like NOTHING happen.

How did he do that? I don’t know…

I inhaled deeply and pretended like there's nothing happen too. I cleared my throat and straightened my look “Since everybody is here why don’t we just breakfast together here...We don't have to go to the main mansion to have our braekfast, right? I’ll prepare your breakfast...”

I walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and took out fresh milk and orange juice. I placed them on the table in the kitchen.

What a horrible day! They had seen this side of me, messy hair. What do you expect to see from a girl who had just wake up for about five minutes ago?

I toasted breads with toaster and fried eggs. I smeared a strawberry jam on the toast. I poured orange juice and arranged it on a table at the dining room.

I called Mina and the rest of Infinite members . They ate silently but still eyeing on L.

"Enjoy your breakfast...I'll be at the main mansion." I said.

"I'll be at your mansion at 10." I told Sungjong. He nodded. I walked away.

I made my way to to the main mansion to clean myself. As I searched for a suitable outfit, my phone rang.

I grabbed my phone and saw the caller ID

‘AKINA’

I pressed the button.

Me: Yobeosoyo?

Akina: Yah, you! Gwenchana?

Me: Huh? Gwenchana… I’m still alive.

Akina: Thank god. It had been 2 days you didn’t call me. I’m afraid you died.

Me: YAH! You really want me died, isn’t it?

Akina: Ani, I’m just worried you didn’t call me. How’s life?

Me: Better – I think. Better than Beast’s dorm. Anyway, why did you call me?"

Akina: I’m happy you’re okay. (Sound sad)

Me: Why?

Akina: My kids miss you very much. They really want to meet you.

Me: I don’t know whether my master allowed me to meet them today but I promise you, I'll meet them this weekend.

Akina: Arasso. Okay… got to go…Bye.

Me: Annyeong.

The call ended. I miss them too. But it’s impossible for him (Hoya) allowed me to meet them. Today will be my first day at his mansion.

I walked to the door and again the phone rang for the second time. I looked the caller ID. It’s an unknown ID.

Me: Yobeosoyo?

No response.

Me: Yobeosoyo? Who’s speaking? Why did you call me? Hello? Is there anyone there?

Silent.

Me: YAH! Do you want to trick me? YAH! I could hear your breath. YAH! DO YOU WANNA DIE!

The person ended the call without saying a word. I swear I could hear his or her breath. AISH!

I walked out of the room feeling irritated and angry. Who’s the person? Why he call me and why he didn’t want to talk?

I wonder why a person like that ever exists on Earth. After cleaning the dishes, I walked toward Hoya’s mansion.

I was amazed because L’s mansion was like a palace (classic) while Hoya’s mansion is a modern mansion.

L's mansion from back view (I imagine almost like this pic...XD)

FRONT LOOK...

**********

Okay let say that you've already went to Sungjong's and Sunggyu's on Tuesday and Dongwoo's on Wednesday. You already went for Woohyun's mansion this morning and now you've to work at Hoya's mansion. You've work at Woohyun's for 9 hours and now, you have to work another 9 hours at Hoya's.

You glanced at your watch and it showed 4 p.m. 'I better get going to his mansion.'

Hoya's mansion look somewhat like the picture's below...

I pressed the password at the door

‘Password accepted’

A click sound was heard.

I opened the door and I was like WOOOOW!!!!!

“Closed your mouth and follow me…” a voice caused me jumped. I swiftly turned to my back. Hoya was smirking. He leaned against the wall and tucked his hand into his pocket…

“You don’t have to clean my mansion. I’ve call cleaning service. Today we’ll enjoy ourselves…” he said walking toward me. I furrowed my eyebrow.

“What do you mean?”

“What did I mean is... let’s go and have some fun. Out of this residential…

He dragged me to his car at the garage. I almost dropped my jaw as I saw many modern, expensive and luxurious cars lined in his garage.

He opened the door and gestured his hand in.

“Let’s go…” he put his seat belt and I followed he did. As soon as the engine is started, his Lamborghini sped off and left his mansion. He drove passed all the 8 mansion and out of the entrance…

The main entrance look somewhat like this...

Where did he want to bring me?

If there is another scandal…

That’s it!

I’ll quit!

Again???

Humm…

_________________________________________________________

ANother short update I know...I know...I'm sorry...

I really hope you enjoy this chapter...

I will update soon

Read > comment > subscribe

KyraHero loves you.....

Thank you to my new subscribers...